Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: What type of fan are you?
Type A 19 19.79%
Type B 57 59.38%
None of the above 20 20.83%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24-Jul-17, 06:15
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Re: What type of fan are you?

I'm a certifiable type B
Old 24-Jul-17, 06:29
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I don't feel either A or B.

For me, wrestling is not the means to an end unless the end is a straight orgasm. It is my fetish and I get more sexual pleasure from faking any fight with a woman and faking my own defeat than from sex itself. I can't explain why, but I've been like that since I was a child.

I don't take it as a dominance or submission issue. I never think about such things.

And I think I'm not the only one here.
Old 24-Jul-17, 09:35
Points: 4,405, Level: 28 Points: 4,405, Level: 28 Points: 4,405, Level: 28
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

When I found this forum I thought 'Wow, a whole forum with a lot of people just like me!'
But what I learned here is that although we seem to share a common sort of interest, the specifics and the reasons behind it are very personal and individual. And while there will be some similar groups of people, it is impossible to categorize this forum in just a few simple types of persons. It is all too personal for that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ehuls For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-17, 22:46
Points: 4,547, Level: 28 Points: 4,547, Level: 28 Points: 4,547, Level: 28
Last Achievements

For me it's just about fun and friendship. It's a way to have flirtatious body contact without necessarily leading to sex.
The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle_G For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-17, 18:43
Points: 3,414, Level: 24 Points: 3,414, Level: 24 Points: 3,414, Level: 24
Last Achievements

For me it's pretty strange: I'm using this term 'cause I don't think I've ever found a person sharing my personal pov on MW.

I love the wrestling experience (submission only) as a rough, thoughtful and skillful competition between two bodies and two minds that are trying to prevail on each other. If the match isn't competitive, it doesn't work for me: if I see one of the two is pushing back or not trying at all, I really don't enjoy what I'm watching anymore.

I also don't like the term "domination": when I see a wrestling match, I want the competition to be fair and serious, and in such matches you can't have a dominating winner, but a very close ending. For the same reason, I like that the two wrestlers are serious and aggressive during the fight, but thankful and respectful to their opponents after and before the fight - a wrestling match is an experience that you could have just because your opponent was there, so you must act humble towards him/her. As you can imagine by all the things I said, I'm totally against victory poses.

So I'm not a typeA nor a typeB, but I don't think many can relate to my POV
Old 25-Jul-17, 20:49
Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I think I'm a bit of both, though more B than A.
Old 26-Jul-17, 02:20
Points: 4,197, Level: 27 Points: 4,197, Level: 27 Points: 4,197, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I'd say I'm type B with a few exceptions. I like a little bit of A but don't necessarily need to have sex and orgasm. I like the competitive sport involved between a men and women wrestling both in shape trying to physically dominate each other. For me it's a turn on for both the man and the woman to dominate and be physically dominated.

The best of all is, when the activity is real and they're not just allowing each other to win. A certain level of domination can increase and stimulate sexual arousal. Sometimes, I can just enjoy a nice competitive wrestling match with the man and woman trying to gain the upper hand just for the love of the sport. it's best when both are muscular close to the same weight and strength. I don't care for humiliation but, I guess it comes along with different types of domination. I just enjoy the adrenaline rush of both participants trying to physically force their authority upon each other via strength, body contact, weight and skill.

I also apply all aforementioned information to when I have wrestling matches with women.

Last edited by cee mee; 26-Jul-17 at 02:40. Reason: Trying to better explain my stance on the topic
Old 27-Jul-17, 00:05
Points: 49,593, Level: 98 Points: 49,593, Level: 98 Points: 49,593, Level: 98
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,232 Times in 473 Posts

Interesting. I guess in terms of where I belong on the spectrum, I would say I veer closer to Type B, however the way you used to describe this group does not exactly describe me. I've always been more infatuated with the domination aspect of...pretty much any thing. When I sit back for self analysis I always hold one thing that's true, and I like it when weaker, daintier things are dominated and I wish to be the subject. When it comes to "competition" or "physical feat" I could care less.

I guess that's what makes this fetish so appealing, it's multifaceted and encompasses a variety of sub fetish that certain individuals get a kick out of.
Old 27-Jul-17, 00:42
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Type B here, conflation and all.
Old 27-Jul-17, 04:37
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocchio91 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For me it's pretty strange: I'm using this term 'cause I don't think I've ever found a person sharing my personal pov on MW.

I love the wrestling experience (submission only) as a rough, thoughtful and skillful competition between two bodies and two minds that are trying to prevail on each other. If the match isn't competitive, it doesn't work for me: if I see one of the two is pushing back or not trying at all, I really don't enjoy what I'm watching anymore.

I also don't like the term "domination": when I see a wrestling match, I want the competition to be fair and serious, and in such matches you can't have a dominating winner, but a very close ending. For the same reason, I like that the two wrestlers are serious and aggressive during the fight, but thankful and respectful to their opponents after and before the fight - a wrestling match is an experience that you could have just because your opponent was there, so you must act humble towards him/her. As you can imagine by all the things I said, I'm totally against victory poses.

So I'm not a typeA nor a typeB, but I don't think many can relate to my POV

Interesting. I'm starting to see that there are a growing number of "Type C's" that I hadn't considered. I think this is because I underestimated the level of nuance within the Type A umbrella. Based on what you've said, I would still consider you to be 'Type A' in the sense that Mixed wrestling for you is more about the "Wrestling". It sounds like for Type A people, the physical, adrenaline, competitive, athletic aspects that are more important. I was probably wrong to say that sex necessarily needs to play a role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorgasm [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interesting. I guess in terms of where I belong on the spectrum, I would say I veer closer to Type B, however the way you used to describe this group does not exactly describe me. I've always been more infatuated with the domination aspect of...pretty much any thing. When I sit back for self analysis I always hold one thing that's true, and I like it when weaker, daintier things are dominated and I wish to be the subject. When it comes to "competition" or "physical feat" I could care less.

I've come to be of the opinion that for Type B's, Mixed wrestling is actually just a physical manifestation of a deeper psychological concept. I've actually experienced inklings of the same feelings I do with Mixed wrestling in other situations where I feel cornered, controlled, or bested by a woman. When I was a kid, I used to fantisize about girls holding me down and forcing me to wear girl clothes. Mixed wrestling, I think, is just a very effective way for Type B's to see this sort of dominance played out. This is probably why Type A's would likely never get much out of Scissorvixens/Scissorfoxes, whereas a Type B would.