Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-May-15, 21:46
Banned
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Mixed bondage wrestling

I would like to discuss this,wigh you guys, what you think of this interesting (new?) genre within mixed wrestling..... BONDAGE MIXED WRESTLING

So far i never seen a single match in this scenario,,,,,but i think,this would be very much worth it to see, perfectly suitable to uneven 2/3/4 males on 1female scenario-where group of weaker males would battle 1 strong female,,,,, trying to restrain her powerful straining,wriggling body..her muscular strong legs and arms...into ropes,chains,etc.in variety of REAL LIFE scenarios...

Would love to see this scenario set in hotel room,bedroom or apartment set up,or out there in nature on the grass,forest,two,three guys wrestling one powerful woman,trying to owerpover her,tie her to the bed,or dragging her into car forcefully in open ground scenario,or wrestling her inside the vehicle,(Van,Truck,Limousine etc),,,vehicle would be rocking up and down,side to side as intense wrestle would be going on inside....

This could be very realistic and entertaining too,because options are endless and as 2 or whole group vs 1 superstrong female,perfectly workable

What you guys think of this idea,would you like to see it too???
Old 13-May-15, 22:23
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts
Default Re: Mixed bondage wrestling

Some nice ideas you have there, Kraken.

"So far i never seen a single match in this scenario,,,,,"

Ok, here is some liks for you

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

all Three is from doom maidens. There is a few other producers who done this stuff also.
The Following User Says Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-15, 00:45
Points: 45,370, Level: 93 Points: 45,370, Level: 93 Points: 45,370, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,733 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
all Three is from doom maidens. There is a few other producers who done this stuff also.
Boy, not much, though.

As much as I love Veve, I'd like to see some other girls picking up some skill with bondage wrestling - it's a really exciting form of competition!!
The Following User Says Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-15, 07:13
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Saw have some nice mixed bondage wrestling.

Here is an unusual 3 girls vs two guys bondage match!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-15, 09:01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Some nice ideas you have there, Kraken.

"So far i never seen a single match in this scenario,,,,,"

Ok, here is some liks for you

Thank you Deepkick

I am glad,that i am not alone in favour of this sort of very intense, realistic mixed bondage wrestling,,,,i somehow hope,that these will be more and more available in 2m vs 1f,,,,3m vs 1f, thank you very much for posted links,!!!!
Old 14-May-15, 09:12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Boy, not much, though.

As much as I love Veve, I'd like to see some other girls picking up some skill with bondage wrestling - it's a really exciting form of competition!!
Thank You EricRRobert! Yes i fully agree with what you said,,,,i d love to see in this rather huge,tall or very muscular females,,,,,such as Rapture,Scarlet,Monix,Dominique Danger,Alura Jenson,Maria Wattel,etc.basically girls with huge muscular legs and significant bodyweight and strength,,,,which could toss arround and wreck the apartment with whole squadron of smaller skinny men,trying to tie her down....
Old 14-May-15, 17:26
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,355 Times in 1,045 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Boy, not much, though.

We've tried to spread the love, but it's a difficult skill to pick-up if it's not practiced regularly (i.e. doing a lot of matches). The competitors also need to be pretty tough and savvy to be able to handle a competitive bondage wrestling situation.

Mistress Kara did a great job in her match against Conrad for us, but I don't think she's done any bondage wrestling for other producers. Minxy Li was doing very well at developing her bondage wrestling skills when last we met, but I'm not sure if she's done any other matches lately. Orlandoe and Candy Pain were getting pretty good while they were still filming. Keri Spectrum, of course, also knows her way around with rope & wrestling. And I think Syd Blakovich could really get an opponent trussed-up well if she got a new opportunity for it.

Kara, Minxy, Keri, Syd.... also Savannah Fox and Cheyenne Jewel, from what I've witnessed. I think these ladies could all do well if they had some more opportunities for competitive bondage wrestling.

As for other producers, I know LWS was venturing into bondage wrestling while they were active. I think possibly Alpha Femmes UK tried bondage wrestling involving Venom.

Competitive bondage wrestling is indeed tough to produce. If very competitive, it's a form of "edge play" and it can be pretty rough on the competitors (rope burn, rope marks, circulation issues, loops getting pulled too tightly and then becoming inaccessible for being released quickly), but that's a big part of what makes it fun and thrilling. Anyway, I digress. Hopefully, though, we can see more ladies with strong wrestling/grappling know-how picking up the ropes more often!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-15, 18:30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestlingnyc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We've tried to spread the love, but it's a difficult skill to pick-up if it's not practiced regularly (i.e. doing a lot of matches). The competitors also need to be pretty tough and savvy to be able to handle a competitive bondage wrestling situation.

Mistress Kara did a great job in her match against Conrad for us, but I don't think she's done any bondage wrestling for other producers. Minxy Li was doing very well at developing her bondage wrestling skills when last we met, but I'm not sure if she's done any other matches lately. Orlandoe and Candy Pain were getting pretty good while they were still filming. Keri Spectrum, of course, also knows her way around with rope & wrestling. And I think Syd Blakovich could really get an opponent trussed-up well if she got a new opportunity for it.

Kara, Minxy, Keri, Syd.... also Savannah Fox and Cheyenne Jewel, from what I've witnessed. I think these ladies could all do well if they had some more opportunities for competitive bondage wrestling.

As for other producers, I know LWS was venturing into bondage wrestling while they were active. I think possibly Alpha Femmes UK tried bondage wrestling involving Venom.

Competitive bondage wrestling is indeed tough to produce. If very competitive, it's a form of "edge play" and it can be pretty rough on the competitors (rope burn, rope marks, circulation issues, loops getting pulled too tightly and then becoming inaccessible for being released quickly), but that's a big part of what makes it fun and thrilling. Anyway, I digress. Hopefully, though, we can see more ladies with strong wrestling/grappling know-how picking up the ropes more often!
Mixedwrestlingnyc - Many thanks for your great addition and comment to this thread!
The Following User Says Thank You to kraken For This Useful Post: