Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Jul-18, 18:47
Points: 7,518, Level: 37 Points: 7,518, Level: 37 Points: 7,518, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default The Teacher Who Broke Me

The Teacher Who Broke Me

(Hey guys, sorry for not posting another story for like a whole year. Not really a lot of actual wrestling in this one, more about the complete destruction of a guy. Hope you enjoy)
ALSO on editing this I realise different countries have different ideas of what age “final year” is, so for clarification the narrator is 18.

For the most part, I regretted choosing to study English; the books were boring, the poetry was nonsensical and the writing was laborious. However, there was one thing that almost made the class worth it, and that was our teacher, Katie Wing.

Katie Wing, who let us just call her Kate, was a teacher loved by those who she liked and detested by those who she hated. Teachers loved her for her ability to somehow tame a class of 30 kids with a glare, the older pupils liked her tangents during class where she would talk about her childhood, but younger kids feared her in a way few dictators could ever replicate. She was almost like two different people; Kate was the kind, funny woman who taught you interesting stuff, however Ms Wing was a bitch who would put a whole class in detention because one kid misbehaved just to make sure the whole class turned against him.

Despite being a good teacher, it was her body that most people were interested in, and she was easily the most attractive teacher any guy at the school had ever seen. Her long blonde hair and green eyes had an almost psychic effect on guys, a stare from her could make even the most disobedient students do as she said.

While Kate wasn't built like a supermodel, she wasn't fat either. Her shoulders were broad, and although she wasn't one to dress up she always wore clothes that complimented her thick lower body. During many of her off-topic tangents during lectures Kate would say how she used to spend her childhood horse-riding and hiking, and oh boy did those years of toning her legs pay off. Kate must've incorporated some squats or lunges into those hikes, because whenever she would turn to write something on the board I could do nothing but watch that fat but firm peach. Above all else, it was the way she carried herself, a womanly grace with a walk that said ‘I know you're staring and I want you to’. Her confidence in her looks and her intelligence made her a formidable presence ; nobody argues with Kate without crumbling under her stare and then having all of their arguments eloquently and brutally picked apart.
Unfortunately for me, I decided to argue with her.

It was my fault, really. That day Kate was wearing some ridiculously tight slacks that showed off every detail of her legs and butt. The way her booty cheeks moved when she wrote on the board was hypnotic, and I could barely concentrate on what she was saying. So throughout the class I was praying that she wouldn't ask me any questions, a plan which worked until the last minute of class.

“Bamthon “ Kate called me by surname, as she does everyone “what was Allan Poe trying to achieve through the usage of the crow?”. I froze, my mind blank as those cat-like green eyes locked onto mine, a small smirk emerging on her lips as she knew she had caught me out. “You haven't listened to a word I said, have you Bamthon?” I tried to respond, but under her stare it came out as “Ummm but.. erm... No.”

The class laughed, and I was furious at myself for crumbling like that and furious at her for doing that to me. Kate addressed the class “Okay, everyone but Bamthon is free to leave, remember that homework for tomorrow.”
Everyone departed, leaving me embarrassed and alone with Kate. “You will stay here through lunch and copy down every point on the board, in detail.”. This was too far, after she humiliated me in front of my class and now she was trying to give me detention? In a display of defiance that was probably rare to Kate, I stood up. “I did nothing wrong. I'm leaving.”

Those green eyes locked onto me, and I was almost tempted to crumple back into my seat and stay there. “You will stay here for as long as I say.” she asserted. But in that moment a primal form of masculine pride gripped me, what right did this woman have to keep me here? She physically couldn't stop me from leaving. I refused to back down, too far in to go back.

“What, are you going to stop me from leaving?”. It was too late to back down now, so I started towards the door, aiming to get out of there as quickly as possible. Before I got there, Kate got up and stood in front of my exit, hands on hips and lips forming a mocking pout. We stood there in silence for a few seconds.

This was an awkward situation. I was never going to push past a woman, but I had to show I wasn't going to be pushed around and forced to stay behind. The ball was in my court, so I tried to be civil. “Can you get out of the way Miss? I'm not moving until you do.”.

Kate smiled at me, knowingly. I got the feeling I somehow did exactly what she expected me to do. “Of course, since you were so nice about it.” She took a key out of her pocket and locked the door, before stepping aside. “Go ahead.”
I thought she was toying with me, but when I went to the door I discovered she had actually locked me in.

“Seriously, you can't just lock me in a room. I'll tell the headmaster if you don't give me the key right now.” Kate moved to be standing directly in front of me. That knowing smile returned. “My apologies. Here, take it.” She dropped the key on the floor, closer to her than me. I didn't know what she had planned, but I wasn't going to let it happen.

I crouched down to pick the keys up, however Kate moved quickly and put her heel on my tie. I was stuck on my knees.
“Still leaving?” Kate smiled at my clear discomfort. I had no idea what to do in this situation. Do I grab her foot? Take my tie off? Call for help? Kate looked down at me, my face inches from the floor and her foot. “Kiss my foot“
I looked up, both confused and horrified. Did she actually just ask me to do that? “What are you doing? Get off!” I said, unnerved now.
Kate didn't budge, instead sliding her heel slightly up my tie so my nose was on her shoe. “Kiss my foot” she repeated, in exactly the same tone. I grabbed at the shoe to try and lift it, but she pressed down too strong. This situation was getting really bizarre really quickly, my teacher was stepping on my tie and demanding I kiss her shoe and I had no idea what to do. I grabbed onto her lower leg and tried to pull her foot away. Her calves had always looked big, but in my hand they were simply a chunk of muscle. Kate enjoyed me feeling them, flexing so that the wall of muscle became a rock-solid bulge. Nethertheless, her foot did not budge and I was still stuck with my face in my teacher's shoe. Kate said nothing during this, letting the silence and my own humiliation do all the work. I caved in, and kissed the front of her shoe.

Kate chuckled. “Good boy! I always knew you knew your place. Now we can have fun!”
Kate removed her foot from the tie. I went to get up but she put a hand on my head and firmly kept it there. “Nuh-uh.” She took her hand from my head and held my tie, running the blue fabric between her pink fingernails. “Follow me”. Kate turned and began to walk towards her desk.

At this point, I didn't even recognise who I was. I could've got up, ripped the tie out her hands and walked away. But for some reason, on that day, I stayed on my knees and crawled after her like a dog on a leash. Maybe Kate was right and I was a submissive. Maybe the completely mad situation made me just go on autopilot and do whatever I was told. Maybe it was because the position allowed me to be inches away from Kates perfect rear as it seductively swayed with each step. Either way, Kate was in control.

She walked me to behind her desk, leaving me kneeling on the floor as she sat cross-legged on her chair. From this distance, it was impossible not to notice how good her legs looked in those dark green slacks. They were long, the tight material clung to her muscular calves, and her thighs were thick but firm. I had always admired her legs, but up close they now were almost intimidating. “Enjoying the view?” Kate mocked “although, you should know every inch of them by now given how long you've gawked at my body in class”. I blushed, embarrassed at being caught out staring.

Kate smirked. “What do you enjoy looking at the most? Be honest, it's my ass, isn't it? Firm, not too big, probably takes cock like a champ, right?“ She smirked at me wickedly. “I know what they say about me, what you boys stare at when you think I can't see you. I actually enjoy it, and honestly if some of the guys that I saw staring made a move on me, they would've gotten laid.” She leaned forward, enjoying my discomfort. “Of course, they wouldn't be the ones in control.”

Her vulgarity was genuinely disarming. I broke away eye contact, looking down and inadvertently staring at her legs.
“Oh, you're a legs guy? I like ‘em too. Ever since I was a little girl I had bigger legs than the boys because I rode horses and went hiking. Of course, back then the boys bullied me for having a fat lower half. I actually met up with one of those boys a few months ago. Called Ryan, big guy, actually works as a nightclub bouncer now. Anyway, we met for lunch and he just could not stop staring at my legs and ass! Seriously, at every opportunity he would look wide eyed as if he'd never seen a woman before, a bit like you do actually. So, I invited him back to my place, we tore off our clothes... Then I got my legs around him and squeezed the fucker until he screamed.“

At that last sentence her eyes lit up sadisticly, as if a new person had awoken within her. This was the tipping point of this bizarre situation, I had to get out of that room. I got up and turned to walk away. Kate, however, was quick for a larger woman and before I could even take a step she had one foot stomping down on my inside leg and her hand on my collar, pulling me down so I fell on the floor. Then, in a move so quick it seemed rehearsed Kate fell back onto her chair, dragged me close to her, then spread her legs up and around my body until her thighs rested on my shoulders. By the time I realised what she was doing Kate had crossed her ankles, trapping my head deep in her thighs.

The size was the first thing I noticed. Thigh covered me from neck to ear, my whole world becoming the dark green fabric of her slacks. As she squeezed blood rushed to my head, causing my ears to ring as an insane amount of pressure built up in my skull. With my ears covered I could only hear Kates muffled laughing as my hands hopelessly flailed around. However what panicked me most was the insane amount of damage she was doing to my jaw. The entire bottom half of my head felt as though it was bending in under Kate’s squeeze, like a wooden plank in a vice set to snap at any moment. As my jaw was grinded together, I could barely speak.
“Jesus... fuck...”

She laughed at my complete inability to form sentences. “Yep, you're not the first guy who's said that between my legs. Imagine their reaction when I actually start squeezing full power!” This was terrifying. The shock of the whole ordeal subsided into panic as I made an effort to escape her crushing grip. My hands pulled at her feet to break the lock, but those ankles may as well have been glued together. Now desperate, I grabbed onto her thighs to try and relieve some pressure. Even if my hands were big enough to get a decent grip on her ballooning thighs, the wall of sheer muscle they had become meant I could not move her an inch. Kate knew this, not even attempting to seize my arms knowing that I was powerless to escape.

“Aww, bless you, you still think escape is an option. I've squeezed out a marine sergeant with biceps bigger than your neck, don't think your skinny suburban ass has a chance”. She lifted herself off the chair, giving a jolt of pressure so strong I thought she broke my jaw. It only lasted a second, but it was enough to crush any resistance I had. I was scared of my own teacher's thighs.

“Okay, you win, you proved your point, let me go, please!” I rushed the words out, tapping on her legs frantically, humiliated but desperate. Kate didn't care for this.

“I feel like we're not on the same wavelength here. I'm not trying to get you to tap out, I'm here to make you cry like a little baby bitch, and if I do say so myself it is working gloriously” She was right. Tears had started to cloud my already blurry vision, and as her death grip kept up the pressure with inhuman consistency the two feet locked in front of my face became four. With pain came desperation, and in the face of no hope this became submission. I was her bitch, and we both knew it. I called her by her first name. “Kate, PLEASE!”

As if sensing my internal admission to defeat, Kate decreased the pressure so I could move my head. I could have got out, but dare not move lest that fleshy steel consume my world once more. “Kate? Silly boy. Kate’s not here, only me.” Ms Wing studied my face.

“You would make a really good stress toy, ya know. What do you reckon, could you handle these bad boys every day?”. She rubbed her outer thigh as I shook my head. Wrong answer.

“Well, if you can't do that, you literally serve no purpose to me. I guess I'm just going to have to break your neck.” She lifted herself off the chair again and held herself there, all her weight centered on my neck. The pressure built instantly. Her thighs were overpowering, and as the pain rose I felt something go in my neck. Looking back, it was probably not much, but in that moment I believed she was going to break my neck. I panicked. I once more pulled at her thighs in desperation, but her deceptively soft legs may as well have been steel beams. I tried to stand, but her weight would not allow it. She was not some dainty little girl, but a proper woman with flesh on her bones and meat on her rear. She used this weight and leverage to keep me kneeling as she attempted to crush my vertebrae. My pleads for mercy could only be released as labored gasps, and as pain became my world my eyes began to water. I was struggling to breathe. I cried for help. Cries came out as splutters. I began to thrash uncontrollably. I couldn't escape. I was going to die here.

Ms Wing let go. Her thighs spat me out, letting me fall to a gasping, broken mess on the floor. My head was still woozy from the whole experience. I don't know how long I spent on the floor trying to recover, but when I looked back up Ms Wing was staring back down at me with that smug smile across her lips.

“That was fear. You had no power to stop me. Your physical power was not enough , you had no allies nearby in which to overpower me via numbers, and you couldn't mentally overpower me with words because your speaking range was that of a dying fish. Basically, that was your subconscious’ way of admitting that I owned your ass.” Ms Wing grabbed my tie again, and slowly forced me up to my feet.

She stood up, and her look changed from sadistic to lustful. Running her fingers through her dirty blonde hair, Ms Wing looked me up and down, smiling. Was she checking me out?
Kate moved closer to me, her stare paralysing me. She took my hand and placed it on her backside,letting me feel its shape, its magnitude, it's power. Fuck, I wanted her bad.

“Well, since you've learned your lesson, maybe. ..” She ran her soft hands along my belt, unclipping it. I knew where this was going, and I was happy to oblige. I took off my trousers and pants, leaving them on a pile on the floor. Kate looked up at me, smiling wickedly. She leaned over, but instead of doing what I thought she would, she picked up my clothes. She went to the other side of the classroom and put my pants and trousers in a locked cupboard, leaving me naked from the waist down.
“What are you...” I was interrupted by the school bell. The horror of what had occurred hit me; I was trapped in a classroom, half-naked and a whole class about to come through the only door at any moment. We was on the second floor of the building, I couldn't climb out the window, and Ms Wing had already went outside to greet the class. I had seconds to hide.
The door swung open, so in desperation I dropped to my knees and hid under Ms Wings desk. Fortunately for me, the desk was big, bigger than any other teachers desk in the school (in fact, everything in her classroom was the best in the school, one had to assume Ms Wing used her... talents to have most of the school's money spent on her), and the front was solid so nobody could see me. I was still forced to be bundled under the desk, terrified of anyone hearing me.

For the first 40 minutes of the class, nothing happened. Ms Wing taught her class, never once coming over to her desk which was unusual for her, while I remained terrified to move or breathe too loudly. However, just when I thought she would not trouble me, Ms Wing sat down at her desk. She didn't acknowledge me, pretending I wasn't there as she put her feet under the desk. There was no space to avoid them, and not wanting to fight her I was forced to have the bottom of her boot pressed in my face as she spoke to the class.
“Now, one of the key themes of the text is relationships between genders. In groups of two,I would like you to make a list of all the ways women in the novel are shown to control men.”. There was no way this could've been a coincidence, she was trying to torment me.

The class began talking, and I recognised one of the voices. Was this my brother's class? After a minute Ms Wing leaned over her computer, but looked down at me. Her voice was deathly quiet, barely enough for me to hear.

“How does it feel being the teacher's pet?” Her other boot found my hand, pressing it to the floor. “I'll be honest, you disappointed me. I didn't expect you to be that easily to manipulate. All you needed was one comment about how I would've let a student fuck me, and suddenly you're dropping your pants like a cheap stripper. Men are like dogs, if you imply they'll get a treat they will sit and beg and roll over. ”

She looked up at her class, made sure nobody was looking, then returned. “Your brother looks so weak. I could crush his jaw like a cracker. Could either of you stop me?“ Her boot grounded into my fingers now, almost breaking them, but I was still too scared of being found to make any noise in protest. “I guess he would just have to take it, like a man. A big, strong man, like his brother.” It was just her heel now, on the knuckle of my middle finger. As she twisted her heel I could feel the skin cutting and bone breaking. I could barely breathe through the pain, this wasn't a twisted teacher-student fantasy anymore, this was torture. A desperate gasp of pain escaped me,sounding more like a sob.

“Shhh. If someone hears you and finds you, it won't be you that will be the victim. Your brother will be so humiliated he won't fight back when I get my thighs around him. So, little pet, are you ready to take it like a man? “. She put all her weight on that heel, basically breaking my finger. I covered my mouth with my free hand, muffling what would otherwise be a scream. Her heel let off, I grabbed my broken finger in pain, trying to concentrate on the pain more than the words she had said. I was terrified and humiliated and angry and aroused at equal levels at the same time. I was broken, Ms Wing had won.

Her attention turned back to the class. “Kian, what did you and your partner come up with?” That was my brother she was talking to. Ms Wing was toying with me.
“Well Miss, we couldn't think of much. There just aren't that many ways a wife can control her husband.”
“Really? I assure you, there are plenty of ways a woman can control a man.”
“Like what Miss?”
“That's far too complicated for the moment. Maybe you could come back after class someday and I could go through them. The pressure would be on you to know them, though.” She was trying to get in my head, and it was working. Ms Wing had basically just told me she was going to do to my brother what she did to me, and instead of confronting her I was hiding half-naked under her desk too scared to even look her in the eye.

“Anyway class” Ms Wing resumed “for the final five minutes, I want you to work on an essay response to the question ‘In what ways does the book show women's power over men?’. I want you to do this in complete silence; even if
you're choking to death, at least do it quietly.” The class laughed at this, it was the type of joke Ms Wing would normally make, but from my perspective it seemed like a threat. Was I not the first guy Ms Wing had done this to?

The class fell silent, and I knew Ms Wing’s attention would now turn to me. She scribbled something on a post-it note. Discretely, she slid it off the desk and let it fall in front of me. It said, in pink pen and girly handwriting, “Kiss my feet or you are revealed.” Ms Wing removed her shoes, as she tended to do in lessons, and placed her feet in my face. Obviously I had no choice, Ms Wing had already done things I didn't believe her capable of doing today, I genuinely believed she would reveal me to the class. So, I kissed her feet. Every inch of them, from toe to heel terrified not to make a sound. This went on for a good few minutes, the humiliation tearing me apart yet making me hard as a rock, until another note fell under the desk. It read ‘Not good enough. Night night! xx’

Her calves snaked around my neck almost without me noticing. In that moment, I grew to appreciate her thighs. When she scissored me with them they were unbearably strong, but the panic and pain was...gradual. Her lethal muscle was shielded in a soft layer of fat. Her calves had none of this. The thick muscle bulged into my neck, strangling me. This was not the feeling of a vice crushing my head, but of someone pulling a metal rope around my neck and choking me out. I tried not to make a sound but strangulation was forcing spluttering noises out of me. My hands went to my mouth to try and stop the noises, but uncontrollable panic was setting in. ”Your time is up, please stop writing” Ms Wing announced as she effortlessly stopped me breathing. I brought a hand to her shins and got a hand wedged in between them. I was almost able to break the squeeze when black spots intruded my vision. A few seconds later, I passed out under her desk

I awoke on the floor. “I will have to improve that class’s observational skills.” Ms Wing spoke while setting out books on the other side of the room. “I nearly killed you under my desk and they didn't even notice. The next class is in 2 minutes. At least one of them should notice the guy tied up naked from the waist down.“
It was at that moment I noticed my school tie was knotted round my hands, securing them to the radiator. The next class was my year. Everyone I knew was going to see me like this. “Miss, you can't do this, please, I'll do anything, please don't, you'll ruin me, I'll..”

“Sush now.” Ms Wing interjected,reaching down and pinching my nose hard. With her other hand she covered my mouth. I couldn't breath. Her deep green eyes met mine as her smile changed to a sadistic grin.
“Let's review the facts. I could have you kicked out of the school, I could have you arrested for sexual harassment and, oh yeah, I could crush your skull like a fucking egg. Even if you somehow persuade someone that this womanly English teacher made a tough, strong guy cry between her legs, the most that will happen is that the headmaster will arrange a meeting with me and then believe whatever I say because he wants to fuck my ass even more than you do. I can do what I want with you when I want to. If I want money, you'll give me double what I ask. If I want my car washed, you'll clean it spotless with your tongue. If I am feeling bored in the middle of the night and want to squeeze a guy, you will spend the rest of the night screaming in pain, regretting the day you thought you could have power over me. I own you, and if you ever defy my orders again I'll destroy your life so much that you'll be begging me to choke you to death. Never fuck with me again you weak, pathetic sex-deprived little cunt. Do you understand?”

She let go of my blue lips, leaving me gasping for oxygen. I could only nod my agreement. “Great.” She smiled sweetly and untied my hands, but stuffed the tie down her bra. “You can get this back when you come round my house tonight.” At this point my arms were free. I could have wrestled her to the floor, took the tie off her and dragged her to the headmasters office. But I was scared. Scared of the power she had over my life, my reputation, my education. I was scared those thighs could rip me apart and crush me until my bones broke.

She wrote something else on a note and gave it to me. It was her address. “Be there by half eight, bring your credit cards and tell your parents you will be home very, very late.” She began to walk away as I hurriedly got dressed. As she was at the door, Ms Wing turned around. “Oh yeah, and have a shave before you arrive. Clean shaven faces are so much better to sit on”.

Continued in part two
Old 10-Jul-18, 19:40
Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Teacher Who Broke Me

Absolutely amazing start. I hope that in chapter 2 she shows him her upper body strength is just as superior as her lower body.
The Following User Says Thank You to WeaponZero For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-18, 20:45
Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,590 Times in 580 Posts

Wow, this was excellent! I remember now reading your prior story and how good you were at describing the action. Can't wait for the next part!
The Following User Says Thank You to Grap784 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-18, 09:38
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Great writing! Hopefully there will be some facesitting in Part 2...
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-18, 10:13
Banned
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Great story man!

Can wait for part 2 ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to Ced For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-18, 02:45
Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40
Last Achievements

Fantastic story writing.
The Following User Says Thank You to elroy62 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-18, 06:24
Last Achievements

Thanks everyone for liking the story! Part two should have a lot more actual wrestling (I mean, when you create a character with a lower body like hers it would be a shame not to use it). It might take a while to write, this one took about two years of writing the occasional line but the second part (hopefully) won't take as long.

And, while all events are fiction, 'Katie' is based on a very real lady who would be entirety capable of this
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anon123 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-18, 18:27
Last Achievements

Got bits of the second part written, but I do want to know where people want the story to go. Should Katie get more dominant? Should (nameless narrator who I forgot to give a first name to) fight back or become more submissive?There's definitely going to be actual wrestling and facesitting in the next part, just conflicted as to how characters should develop. Would appreciate any feedback
The Following User Says Thank You to Anon123 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-18, 18:45
Johnsrthv

Wink Re: The Teacher Who Broke Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Got bits of the second part written, but I do want to know where people want the story to go. Should Katie get more dominant? Should (nameless narrator who I forgot to give a first name to) fight back or become more submissive?There's definitely going to be actual wrestling and facesitting in the next part, just conflicted as to how characters should develop. Would appreciate any feedback
Would like competitive fighting from both ends in a hard fought bout. But, in the end, I am torn as to whether the teacher should end up making her student a full time slave or making the teacher learn a lesson or two herself and ends up going down.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-18, 19:21
Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,590 Times in 580 Posts

I'd stick with your instincts since you seem to be a really good writer, so I'd write whatever comes naturally. Personally, I'd like to see the narrator fight back a little in their wrestling match which only infuriates Katie more causing her to crank up the pressure and really brutalize the narrator with her legs. So, I guess a little bit of both from your post on where you want to take the story!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grap784 For This Useful Post: