Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-May-16, 21:03
Session Wrestler
Points: 28,129, Level: 73 Points: 28,129, Level: 73 Points: 28,129, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,420 Times in 669 Posts
Default Re: My session reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I hope it's not rude to ask, but have you ever fought Venom competitive wrestling and if so, who won?
Not rude to ask

No, we have never fought competitively. We have trained together and done some fantasy matches

Clipstores
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ella ‘Scorpion’ Escorpi For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-16, 19:16
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

If you're around in early August, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], then I most certainly will contact you closer to the time to set something up !
Old 31-May-16, 22:01
Session Wrestler
Points: 28,129, Level: 73 Points: 28,129, Level: 73 Points: 28,129, Level: 73
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,420 Times in 669 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you're around in early August, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], then I most certainly will contact you closer to the time to set something up !
Luckily for you I have chosen August as my no-travel month so will in London for the duration

Give me a holler when you're ready!

Clipstores

The Following User Says Thank You to Ella ‘Scorpion’ Escorpi For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Aug-16, 17:21
Last Achievements

Had a couple of sessions today - fantasy style - with minxy Li and sparkle. Currently completed conked out on national express ready to go home but it's been a fantastic day!
Old 29-Aug-16, 18:34
Last Achievements

Session Review - Minxy Li - date of session 27th August 2016

Met Minxy for a fantasy wrestling session at alphafemmes' wrestling ring. She looked amazing, and immediately put me at ease with some friendly chat (I am always a little nervous before sessions as I'm quite a shy person generally). It was great to discover a common connection in terms of places we'd previously lived in, so it was nice to connect on that level, and enabled the conversation to flow nicely.
Minxy changed into a bikini and asked exactly what I wanted so I explained I wanted a fantasy session - pins / feet smothering / scissors / taunting/dominant attitude etc.
Well I got everything I wished for!!

Minxy is strong - both upper body and lower body (although I am rather weak personally, I don't think that should detract from just how strong she is). She proceeded to kick my ass, whilst we constantly chatted, and she constantly took the piss (in a good way) out of me. Schoolgirl pins, various scissors, reverse facesitting - I was placed and held in all of these holds until I either tapped out or she shifted position. More or less each hold culminated in Minxy shoving her feet in my face and either rubbing them over my face, or forcing me to kiss or talk to them (yes thats right, talk to them lol). I made the mistake of wearing a 'Mr Tickle' t-shirt, which she soon picked up on, and added a variety of tickling to the holds she had me trapped in, causing a lot of giggling from both of us. I spent a lot of time with my face buried under her gorgeous feet (no complaints from me!) and a lot of time chatting to her whilst pinned firmly to the mat. It was great!
The session culminated in a final foot smother, and then 5 minutes of me being forced to massage her feet, and then give them a final kiss goodbye.
Minxy was strong, fun, intelligent, hilarious and friendly, and I would highly recommend a session with her. I'm sure she would be able to tailor the session to your exact needs, like she did with mine. Highly recommend, and will definately rebook with her at some point!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-16, 03:23
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The session culminated in a final foot smother, and then 5 minutes of me being forced to massage her feet, and then give them a final kiss goodbye.
Good review overall. Question, though: is this "kiss goodbye" thing standard among UK session wrestlers? I've done 4 sessions in the US and don't recall ever getting more than a hug goodbye, lol. I know continental Europeans are big on the kiss on the cheek greeting, but this surprised me a little for a wrestling session....

PS How good was she at facesitting?
Old 30-Aug-16, 06:13
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good review overall. Question, though: is this "kiss goodbye" thing standard among UK session wrestlers? I've done 4 sessions in the US and don't recall ever getting more than a hug goodbye, lol. I know continental Europeans are big on the kiss on the cheek greeting, but this surprised me a little for a wrestling session....

PS How good was she at facesitting?
Sorry, by the 'kiss goodbye' thing, I meant that Minxy was still in dominant mode, and made me kiss her feet at the end after massaging them.

In terms of actually parting ways, normally after sessions I get a hug or a peck on the cheek, but most commonly a hug yes.

She was very good at facesitting - couldnt move, couldn't breathe. Not complaining!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post: