Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jan-17, 06:18
Points: 37,812, Level: 85 Points: 37,812, Level: 85 Points: 37,812, Level: 85
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,573 Times in 216 Posts
Default The Big Strong Matured Lady Boxer

I had until I was nineteen never been knocked unconscious, but I've been dazed and
knocked down in fights No birdies or anything like that, I just got dizzy and couldn't make
my body do what I wanted to. It was very confused as well. Each time it was from several
hard shots. I’ve got a good chin, and it takes a lot to really hurt me.

There was until now only one time I couldn’t remember what happened. I was careless and
horny after pounding the girl, and walked right into, what I was told later, was a nearly
perfect straight right to my jaw. The next thing I recall was standing in the ring, dizzy, my
jaw sore as anything, looking down. They told me later that I had walked into the punch and
reacted with a perfect left hook that flattened my female opponent. We were both sore, but
otherwise OK.

At Saturday August 10, 2008 i was fighting a nine year older Woman, Nina Jones, at a small
gym in the outskirts. There was around 70 people watching the bout. It been a fight in the
pro rules.

Nina Jones was a big former bodybuilder who nowaday had an over weight, being 218 lbs
but she was a mature but still an agile strong woman. She enter the ring in a knee long wide
robe as boxer usually wear. I notice she wore deep tan nylons and white low necked boxing
boots on her lower leg. Waving to the small crowd she look to be a worthy opponent.

I had change into my chosen gear; green mottle trunks and black boots. Of course I was
nervous, but I box without the groin protector anyway. I just love to have my manhood in
freedom in my trunks. I look at my voluptuous opponent and feel very eager to fight her
despite I weight in at 154 lbs. But my body was well build and I was eager for the fight.

During the preludes in the ring, we stood, face to face, as we got our instructions from the
ref. and press our bodies against each other. It's a situation I love to do this, trying to wear
my opponent down, frighten him/her. But this Woman was to heavy for that and she press
me backwards during the crowds noise. Nina was two inches shorter that me, and as my
head came across her shoulders, I got a good nose-full of her powerful scent! To my surprise
she kiss me!

The next few seconds ticked almost in slow motion! I looked across Nina who wore
turquoise trunks and bra, She was banging her black gloves together in anticipation. Her
breast were mature, but still firm, and very wide, showing up as two big curves of flesh.

DONG! It was the bell.

Nina came out at me, and we clash. We both ducked, lancing out straight lefts, jabbing and
when we came together in the first clinch. The referee split us up Things settled down after
that; we both boxed in a controlled manner scoring well, and the round flew by..

The bout been an equal one in the first two rounds. We been pretty sweat in this heavy battle
but it was a really en joyful fight between us. I love it! Mixing it up with a lady who was a
strong, well boxing Big Woman who could take hard shots was a really good thing. She
more or less invite me to hit her breast. The crowd scream as I home in my punches. We
continue, clinched, shuffled around and slugging again the rest of the round

I felt just great as I relaxed on my stool. Nina flushed on her stool having her arms draped
on the ropes. I was now very confident of beating her.

In round three I catch her up nicely after about a minute and work hard at her lower and
upper body, nearly hitting her breast out of her bra. She grunt as I had her against the ropes,
She lay her arms over my shoulders and press me down. I let my gloves land at her and this
made me hitting her groin. Gasping she get down and breathing heavy she crawl at the ring
floor with one hand in her groin. The referee warn me. I was stiff seeing her and as she get
up on her feet. I attack and her lady boxer's face distorted under the leather, but she scarcely
blinked, and she calmly circled around the ring. I attack her hard the rest of the round.

My second doused me with cold water. I could not avoid it but Nina's legs looked good in
those shiny pantyhose, and I guess she knows it! My manhood reminded semi-hard, inside
my own trunks, waiting eagerly for the next round.

In the forth round I try to get her but after a brief exchange, instead I goes down under a
series of blows for a count of eight. I felt funny looking up at her as she towering me. The
Big Woman dance back smiling as I crawl up. She attack and I try to in fight, but failed.
She keep going forward, having her fists dancing hard at me. I felt confused as she show her
bigger strength, She start to dominate more, forcing me back. Standing toe to toe slugging it
out and she nail me in a corner. I get down at my knees under a series of blows. I sat with
my arms around her legs. She let me kiss them. I was dazed then around gasping. I got to
my feet at the count of eight. She was strong and my body received a rough beating. My
ears rung, My own red blood dripped into my chest as I sat on my stool at the end of the
round.

In the fifth, she get me up the ropes. I took her merciless hard blows at my body, hanging on
the ropes and she went in for the kill, I was not able to fight back. She knocked me out!

When I come to sense, I lay on the mat, sound in my head was going around and a around
as I try to get clear of what had happen. I try to focus on the female boxing opponents. Nina
stand over me triumphantly as the crowd cheering wildly . I gave her my best just was not
good enough to beat her. I lay at her feet, was destroyed by this big strong Matured Lady
Boxer. I felt confused, but I admit, to my great surprise too horny in a way. A most strange
feeling.

Nina went up to me and the people around the ring cry out as she let her foot be briefly
plant on my groin before she planted it on my chest. The referee declared her the winner
and she stood posing in her victory. I could not help it, I felt how It been erected to its full
extend. Later when the pictures of me laying under the boots of my conqueror, The Big
Strong Matured Lady Boxer Nina Jones, broken were passed out. I had lost, I had lost big-
time.I stand up on my knees, Nina push me back and I sunk back on the ring floor again.

They helped me to my corner where I plopped down on the stool weak and teary. My face
felt like it was on fire, my eyes were watering, a trickle of blood came from my nose, my
upper lip was numb and my body hurt.

When I finally look at Nina she stood in her corner. She had put on a golden, sleeveless
dress with a belt on but did still wearing the gloves. I admit from the pictures which was
taken that she look good in this unorthodox dress in a boxing ring.

Bringing both of us to the centre of the ring and standing between us, the referee raised Nina
Jones’ hand and declared her winner by knockout. To stand feeling ugly beside the woman
boxer who had just knocked me out and then to have picture taken that would clearly show
the effects of the beating she had given me was a most humiliating thing.

Nina hit my groin lightly as I reveal an erected manhood, scorning me, taunting me to do a
refight. Once again she pose in her victory. The crowd celebrate her for her victory.

I been assist out of the ring to my locker through the aisle. My body was sweating, I was
beaten, chocked, revealing a battered face but my manhood is hard in my trunks. A most
confusing mixup of emotions.

Two months later I had the rematch against The Big Strong Matured Lady Boxer Nina Jones.

Manfred Lander
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kboxse1 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-17, 07:01
ap643

Default Re: The Big Strong Matured Lady Boxer

Hope we get to read the rematch.
Old 25-Jan-17, 09:48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Sorry. I forgot to write that this experience was written by Manfred Lander from the Netherlands.
Old 25-Jan-17, 11:03
Points: 5,499, Level: 31 Points: 5,499, Level: 31 Points: 5,499, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I'm looking forward to that rematch.
Old 17-Mar-17, 11:23
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default The Big Strong Matured Lady Boxer bout 2

The Big Strong Matured Lady Boxer bout 2

I had until I was nineteen never been knocked unconscious, but I've been dazed and
knocked down in fights. I been very confident on myself when I met a nine year older
Woman, Nina Jones, a big former bodybuilder in a boxing fight.

To my big disappointment she knocked me out in the fifth round., I lay on the mat, sound in
my head was going around and a around as my female opponent stood over me
triumphantly as the crowd cheering wildly . I had given her my best just was not good
enough to beat her. This was a hard chock for me, being KOed for the first time in my life,
and this by a Woman!!!!! No doubt! Losing is one thing but losing against a female is
another. I still remember her taunting of me right after the bout. I could not help it. I always
get a severe hard on thinking of this disaster as well as thinking of a rematch.

I was contacted by the small private gym again and the people who run it if I was interested
of having a rematch vs Nina Jones. It would be a prize sum to the winner. I will admit; I said
yes without any hesitation. I was very eager to put this lady down.

Saturday, October 18, 2008 , At the weight in Nina walk up at the balance dressed in
pantyhose and the sheer bra. I watch her carefully, a big powerful, matured lady weighting in
at 212 lb. I then walk up on the balance. The balance stop at 156 lb. Wet met chest to chest,
stirring at each other.
”I gonna kill you !” Nina said with a smile.
I look at her and slap a right open hand in her left tit.
”You gonna pray for mercy!” I said before the people around us split us up. We head for the dressing
rooms. I was not nervous, just eager to put this arrogant Lady down and get my revenge.

As I climbed through the ropes I look at Nina. Once again I saw this Lady in
her knee long wide robe and I notice she also wore black nylons and the white low
necked boxing boots on her lower leg. She looked even more menacing than I
remembered her from the weight in. An announcement began the introduction.

"The bout of the evening will be six, three minute rounds of mixed boxing,
between in the blue corner weighing in at 212 lb and wearing the light blue shorts
with white trim, Nina Jones!!” She acknowledged the applause of the crowd and
then the announcer continued, "and in the red corner, weighing in at 156 lb, wearing white
shorts with black trim: Manfred Lander!”

The referee called us both to the middle of the ring. I looked into Nina's blue
eyes to see any sign that she was as apprehensive as me, no chance, she just
stared straight through me with no trace of nerves or fear showing. As the referee
gave us our instructions my female opponent in her top, her light blue tight fitting
trunks were skin tight on bottom and her powerful thighs were covered by black
nylon tights.
He finished the talk and sent us to our corners."Seconds out," My corner
man shoved a mouth piece into my mouth and I took a deep breath "Here we go" I
thought. The twenty-eight year old woman was nine years older, with a well
muscled powerful body, her long hair pulled back into a knot.

After waiting in our corners for about half a minute, the bell sounded or round
one. I couldn't wait to get at her and attack her hard. However with only some
20 seconds gone, I was on the floor from a right cross. The referee signalled the
sneering Nina to a neutral corner as he took up the count, "One..two..three..". I
got on my knees at the count of six but though it wise to stay down to nine. The
spectators were overcome with wild excitement.

As I rose, the referee looked into my eyes checking that I was allright to
continue, cleaned my gloves and shouted "BOX!". Still a little dazed form the
punch, I shook my head. Nina came forward as I got into my fighting stance again,
taunting me as she easily evaded a left and a right with her arms down. I kept
bringing the fight to Nina, taking the punishment in order to press the attack. It
was the only way I knew. But my female opponent, who was obviously a superior
boxer was proving a handful. She proceeded to score to my body and face with
hooks and jabs that kept me dazed and continuos off balance. Just before the end
of the round she made to go for my body with a straight left as I moved to check
her , she cought me flush in the face with a right hook. That threw me back on my
heels, recovering, I charge her , swinging furiously, but she avoided my rushes as
the bell sounded. She walked back to her corner .I gritted my teeth in rage.

I felt however OK in the pause, funny that the fast knock down had not hurt me. I
look at Nina as she sat in her corner. I felt my dick raise.

Round two started and I met the heavy woman in the middle of the ring and we
hammered into our blows to the other's body. Neither one of us wanted to give
any ground to each other, so flurries and counter flurries was the result. In close,
body punches were most common while good head shots were harder because we
both protected our heads well. I succeed get a lot of good uppercuts and hooks
against her chest and breast. She seemed unmoved, almost enjoying the beating
until we get into a hard clinch. I hung on her shoulder and took her blow against
my sides as she force me to the ropes. As she just been 2 inch shorer than me I
get her face close to mine. The referee broke us up. She let her hands caress her
breasts before we once again began the boxing.
She brought in to play her great boxing ability slamming home a wicked left hook.
The punch caught me flush on my chin and I reeled backwards. When the bell went
to end the second round she receive a standing ovation, my face was red with rage.

I could not help it, in spite of the confusion of the battlefield, I could not deny the
emotional that I fought against a woman. I felt the excitement of boxing also how
my cock was hard. Nina sat in his corner and her corner staff work with her.

We clash it out when the third round begun and she press me back. No doubt, she
was stronger than me and did now reveal an powerful boxing. She nail me in a corner and
drop me. I sat having her black nylon covered legs pressing my head to the ropes.
I felt angry as I rose hearing the referees count. I attack her hard but
she began playing with me hitting me with any thing she wished, she then cut
loose, countering my left with lighting speed and scoring to my face with hard
lefts and rights.

She was far ahead by points. Nina began The Biggest Show of attack by hitting me
many punch combinations and Several times pounding me along the rope and
sending me down again. I crawl at her feet, hearing from a distance the crowd as
well as her scorning of me.

Once again, the referee check me and I heard him cry out: "BOX!"- Nina did not attack,
she just move around, jabbing at me and so did I until the bell rung.

I sat down at the one minut pause and looked over to Nina who was perspiring,
Her tits heaving and expanding but she was in a good shape, and I understand she
would without any problem to last all the agreed 10 rounds. I understand my
chance was to drop her before that.

In the fourth round, we exchanged left jabs and she dug a right into my ribs. A lot of the
sting had gone out of my punches and she began to drive me back to the ropes all the time
swapping punches to the head and body. We fell into a clinch neither of us really wanting
the referee to split us up. As we were pulled apart I realised that I was bleeding from a small
cut under my right eye. The referee was waiting to step in and stop the fight. I was still
throwing punches, but they lacked any sort of power. I stepped back slightly and thinking
that she had hurt me. I put everything I had into right uppercut aimed at her head. She
slipped it easily and hammered her left at my jaw, my guard dropped and everything went
black for a moment. I heard the referee count as a lay on my back.

I succeed to get up and stance. The referee check me and said "BOX!". I took
several right crosses from Nina which shook me and I reeled back before I once
again clinch. JI admit I disoriented and somewhat afraid when the referee got us
start again. Immediately a hard straight right force me back into the ropes. I try
to fight back but she hammer in her lethal punches until the bell rung. Her blows
was a never ending number and I could not stop them from hitting me. I hang for a
moment on the ropes before I plopped down on the stool weak and teary. From
far away I heard the noise from the crowd.

I was somewhat dizzy but realise in my brain that she would kill me in next round, I
refuse getting KO again. My corner men work with me. I was badly shaken feeling
ugly.

When the bell rung for the next round i did not move, I'm ashamed about it, but I give up,
I saw in my foggy mind how the big Nina stance in the middle of the ring, ready for the kill.
I didn't dare to continue. The ref count me out. Nina was
receiving an elation from the crowd as she walk around in the ring in her lap of honor.

Standing between us, the referee raised Nina’s hand above her head and announce the
result: "The winner by a Technical knockout; Nina Jones." It was a terrible moment for
me to stand beside a woman boxer who had beaten me up and, in fact, just has
knocked me out and clearly show the effects of the beating she had given me.

Sad and demolished I congratulate Nina. Our gloved hands met and she gave me a
hug before she tripped me and I fell to the canvas. Quickly she put her foot on my chest
and pushed me down. She then plant her foot on my chest and she stood posing in
her victory. I could not help it, I felt how It been erected to its full extend. The people
around the ring cry out as she then let her foot be planted on my cock.

I was defeated and ashamed. I had once again received a severe beating by her and
did not dare to continue the fight, I gave up, I was afraid to get knocked out again,
defeated twice by KO of this woman

Nina returned to her corner, threw her robe over her shoulders. As we left the ring I felt
ugly about losing. I was assisted back to my dressing room and attended to, still hurt
and shocked. I was badly shaken up, very upset and disheartened at the way Nina had
beaten me. I was full of confidence entering the ring, feeling strong and great, then in the
fight this woman over powered me and once again beat me up. What more, I give up!
Cowardly I did't dare go on fighting her.

I'm well aware that I did not underestimate her. She was just the better and stronger
boxer of us in our fight Woman vs a Man. I was very disappointed and ashamed being
defeated but the credit is given to Nina Jones who deserved it.

I met Nina about half a year later to discuss third bout. Seeing her I felt my cock
Immediately and rapidly begin to twitch and rice! I could not help it !. This was
depending that this very confident, big, matured and powerful woman gave me the
feeling of a mixup of boxing, beating, desire and fear! I'm still ashamed, but I've been in
a scared way. Awful, very humiliated for me having a woman scaring me. I've been
coward to face her in the ring a third time and I literally kissed her feet as a sign that I
didn't dare to box against her.

Looking at a photo which was taken from this meeting You could see following:
A powerful confident big lady wearing a brown rather tight dress that clung
shapely on her powerful matured body, black nylons and on her feet she was wearing
black high heels. I stood doubtful shaking hands with her and on the photo It however
reveal that my cock was fully erected. I could not help it but had realised that I could not
defeat her, she would beat me.

I heard later on rumors, that in the gym pictures of photos from different boxing bouts, there
was also photos from my fights vs Nina. Photos of me laying in the boot of my conqueror,
The Big Matured Lady Boxer Nina Jones, broken and battered was put up in the wall. However,
I try to get this confirmed for to remove them if this was the case but the gym never answer my questions.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kboxse1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-17, 13:57
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Topics merged. One story - one thread, please.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Tags
mixed boxing