Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Mar-17, 06:50
Points: 4,385, Level: 27 Points: 4,385, Level: 27 Points: 4,385, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Woman taps out my gf then me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aray [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Me and my girl always wrestled with her winning. She joked around and said she could kick my ass and I didn't want to seem like a bitch in front of them so I said "yeah right" she kicked my ass. Then her 17 year old friend kicked her ass and then she beat me right after. I will tell that story soon. But yes she was very cocky and felt superior to us from that day on. She was though. Me or my girl were scared of her legs. My gf took it a lot harder than me cause she's always used to being the better woman. But her friend always ended up scissoring her and she always made sure my gf knew who was boss. It always bothered my gf but she couldn't do anything about it.
Any chance we could get the story where this girl beats both you and your gf?
The Following User Says Thank You to studsicle For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-19, 22:55
Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Woman taps out my gf then me

Hey folks
It is not embarrassing at all, if a twenty years loses against sevevteen years old .
Purely physically has some girl...and guy up 16 ending her/his growth.
Okaaay..sometime takes longer at some. ��

Added after 5 minutes:

Hey folks
It is not embarrassing at all, if a twenty years loses against sevevteen years old .
Purely physically has some girl...and guy up 16 ending her/his growth.
Okaaay..something takes longer.

Last edited by bestmixedcatcher; 25-Feb-19 at 22:55.