Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Apr-12, 17:12
Points: 12,388, Level: 48 Points: 12,388, Level: 48 Points: 12,388, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Ever had your fetish used against you?

A few months back at my HS reunion - I ran into an old girlfriend, who knew and remembered very well my fetish - as she was the one to first put me in a headscissor - and my fetish grew from there.

Long story short, she followed me around the reunion all night, constantly making sexual comments at me...knowing full well I'm married with a child. Not to mention, she put on 30-40lbs since HS, and clearly went downhill since I last saw her.

After about 2 hours at the party, she started acting way too drunk, and asked me to help get her back to her room (reunion was at a hotel). Wanting to get her off my back for the night, I obliged.

A few minutes later, my head was very unwillingly trapped in her big thighs. As I initially tried to tell her in a demanding tone to let me go, she constricted her lethal grip so tight, the fight in me was quickly drained.

After only 2-3 minutes, I found myself pleading and begging to her just to not squeeze too hard. My jaw felt like it was at a breaking point from the inner thigh pulses. It didn't take long for me to accept the fact that I was under her control.

With my head still lodged deep between her legs, I was told to remove my pants. Knowing that this chubby, ugly woman had full control of me, I was no longer thinking with my mind. After a very long squeeze that left me on the brink of passing out, she had quickly mounted me, sliding my ... into her. I spent the rest of the night having some part of my body between her legs.

She clearly remembered my fetish from years ago, and had no problem using it to get me to spend the evening with her. Anyone else ever have a similar experience?
Old 18-Apr-12, 18:28
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Ever had your fetish used against you?

Nice experience!

I wouldn't say it is "using your fetish against you." I personally think you thouroughly enjoy reminiscing
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-12, 01:33
Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29
Last Achievements

.........."anyone else ever have a similar experience?"

No, Dammit!
Old 21-Apr-12, 06:22
Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48
Last Achievements

Only in my dreams. I've stayed in touch with several ex girlfriends over the years, in hopes something like that would happen, but no such luck.
Old 24-Apr-12, 21:19
Points: 12,388, Level: 48 Points: 12,388, Level: 48 Points: 12,388, Level: 48
Last Achievements

Ironically, looking back, it's a bigger turn-on for me now thinking back to how unattractive she was...if you saw her in a bar, you probably wouldn't have given her a second look. I absolutely had no intention on hooking up with this girl - and tried my best to get away from the troll.

Knowing my fetish, and obviously the strength in her legs, she put up a very strong case for staying the night in her room. It became consensual pretty much after that point.

I'll be damned if my neck wasn't sore the next day. Once she got her big thighs around my head, her inner thighs did some pretty amazing work from there.
The Following User Says Thank You to dakidof99 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-12, 18:13
Banned
Points: 2,537, Level: 20 Points: 2,537, Level: 20 Points: 2,537, Level: 20
Last Achievements

The first guy i ever wrestled was worried about this. I think it's a shame people are so worried and distrustful about having an unusual but harmless kink or fetish. I mean, i enjoy wrestling but not at the same level as most guys it seems, not in a necessarily sexual or erotic way, but i do think that people would be more accepting of me being open about it than a guy.

Having said that, it is easy to use your partners kinks as a "weapon" i know i've done, but then i know some of my exes have bought me shoes so i can hardly judge lol.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheBaddestB!tch For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-12, 10:09
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Not exactly "used", but I was once with my wife at a friends'. I was watching the TV and dinner was ready. I didn't want to turn the TV off, but they insisted. Then my friend's gf came to the couch and tried to outwrestle the remote from me. My wife also came to the fight. Fearing an erection I would not be able to hide, I had to give the remote up immediately.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-16, 13:51
Points: 2,833, Level: 22 Points: 2,833, Level: 22 Points: 2,833, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I was maybe in my late teens when I used to hang around with a bunch of guys. We once went out for a walk, just to get some fresh air. There was maybe four or five of us. We sat down somewhere during our walk. One of the guys started talking about how he is turned on by Japanese schoolgirls.

I then mentioned, not sure why, that I have heard or I have seen on the Internet that there are guys who get turned on by (or "are into") women who can "throw them at the ceiling" or something like that. I was expecting a good-hearted reaction like "that's funny but odd" or maybe some discussion about BDSM. It's been long since, so I can't remember exactly what was said, but the reaction went somehow along the lines of "that's sick" and "that's gross". This was the only time I ever mentioned the subject.

Later on I heard one of the guys explain to some visiting strangers about me that "he gets turned on by female bodybuilders", sounding like it was something sick and despicable, not knowing that I heard him. I had never anything to do with those particular strangers, so this particular peek at the subject must have effected him strongly. Or he was jealous at me in some way, and it helped him to know that I was probably also a disgusting pervert.

Now that I think about it, there were at least three boys, not counting me, who had father issues or problems with their masculinity. One was totally smothered by his mother, one's father had drunk himself to death a long ago and the last one had lost his father to a sudden health issue, also long ago. Happily the single really violent guy of the bunch wasn't there. His father, as far as I know, had simply walked away at an inopportune moment. To make up for that, the boy could only express emotions by punching people and things, including his girlfriend, for the slightest of reasons.

So they basically fought to be men or feel like men or think themselves men. Therefore it was a sacrilege to tell them that there are men who don't even care to try. Or to imply that their pose is not worth the effort. Or at least that is how it must have sounded to them. "A traitor. A sympathizer of traitors. A traitor to manhood." Whereas I could imagine that mature men would have reacted at the thought with amusement or slight sadness or pity.

Last edited by Swingingmoose; 28-Jul-16 at 01:22.
The Following User Says Thank You to Swingingmoose For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Aug-16, 08:12
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Reporters are supposed to report any piece of news without emotion or reaction of any kind. But heck, reporters are people, too, and when Mika Brzezinski learns what a furry is she can’t contain herself.

Old 11-Aug-16, 07:57
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reporters are supposed to report any piece of news without emotion or reaction of any kind. But heck, reporters are people, too, and when Mika Brzezinski learns what a furry is she can’t contain herself.

That's a pretty funny video. The dude yelling "come back" is so much more distracting than he running off. He comes across like a total dick.

- - -

but on the subject at hand, on fetish, I let it slide once, in public in a little way and so at this tallent show where I knew a bunch of people (it was friends not work, kind of a club), I was outed infront of everybody, and like 8 girls tried to pin me to the ground and pile on top of me.

I was afraid to look like I'd enjoy it, so I gently wrestled them off, being fairly young and athletic, it wasn't hard for me, since they were friends and noone was going all out. Then it hit me. I really really wanted them to pile on top of me. Much regret over that, for, a surprisingly long time, cause it was such a fantasy and I had it handed to me, but didn't take them up on it.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post: