Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Nov-11, 22:21
Points: 6,078, Level: 33 Points: 6,078, Level: 33 Points: 6,078, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default skirt girl gangs and little lads

When I was around I would say 7-8 I used to go down the park. Usually I would go with my mate Kevin, but he didn't want to go on that faithful day so I ended up going on my own.

At first it was reasonably good. I had a game of footie with a few of the kids down there but they soon said I was no good and told me to get lost.

I remember walking away from the party where a group of girls were smoking they had to be around 15-16 and probably waiting for their boyfriends.

I remember sitting on the swing and suddenly finding someone was pushing me. 'HEY' I shouted. Stop it. STOP IT THE GIRLS GIGGLED. Why not make us STOP IT.

Well I was angry and getting red in the face then suddenly one of the girls stopped my swing by holding me from the front. She blew smoke in my face as she threw the cigarette to the ground. Listen kid these swings are for everybody not just you OK!!!. I got up to run and they swung me around 'YOU AINT SAID SORRY' I bobbed my tongue out to her and she ran after me. It was easy for her to leg me over. Her friends were laughing as well. Go Susan they said.

Susan is someone i would love to sit on me now. She had long blond hair and was very leggy. She was wearing a white knee length skirt and a rocker type top also in white. From what I remember of her she had a nice pair on her as well. But I remember that from an adults point of view now.

As I write this I can hardly believe what happened to me. But it is ingrained on my memory. The other girls by now had crowded around me and were helping to hold me down as Susan sat squarely astride me pinning my arms down.

'SAY YOU ARE SORRY', SHE BELLOWED

I would not say sorry I did not see why I should. Then I felt her move slowly up towards my neck and my neck went red.

I could feel her panties right on my nose and her skirt was over my head like a tent.

I could hear the muffled cries of the girls laughing. One of the girls said for Susan to come on as they would miss meeting up with the lads.

Susan got off my face and ran off laughing. I can remember looking in the mirror and seeing red marks on my face the only memory of what had happened and they soon faded away.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chemer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-22, 03:45
Points: 304, Level: 6 Points: 304, Level: 6 Points: 304, Level: 6
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

Default Re: skirt girl gangs and little lads

When I was younger around eight I was teased by these two girls around 15-17 and they got me pissed.. ( I wasn’t the type of kid to just back down at the time and I still am that way) so I cursed her out with the curse words I knew of… then it happened- one of the girls took me in her car, the other girl followed ( they know me and my parents so they weren’t gonna harm me just scare the shit out of me is what I was thinking) well we got to I assume her home and she put me over her shoulder with her friend behind her…. the one thing I can describe when she put me over her shoulder is she knew how to fucking hurt me badly when she did it- the worst part was she was doing it on purpose anyways we got in her house ( I’m just gonna call it her house even if it wasn’t) and she brought me to a couch but before she put me on it she told her friend to lay down on the couch which she did and told her “whatever he does don’t let him get away, even if you need to knock him out.” Now hearing that scared the shit out of me and I must have had an expression because she walked back over to me and talked like a baby “ awww does he feel scared??” I was silent. They both laughed and she walked away ( forgot to mention their names and mine … sorry) so the one holding me was Carly and the one that asked if sarcastically if I was scared, her name is Aurora and my name is Max anyways back to it so once Aurora was out of sight I tried my hardest to escape but in my mind I knew it was pointless but Carly thought it was funny and started laughing “ what are you trying to do young buddy?” She said while trying to hold back the laughter. “LET ME-“ I was cut off by her covering my mouth. I bit her hand and I wish I never even though of that because as soon as I did all I feel is this pain to my gut.. she punched me- I yelled in pain but my mouth was still covered. At this point I’m in tears I’m just staying still in her lap wishing I hadn’t bitten her- Aurora came back looking so cute she wore a sports bra and spandex panties. Carly told her everything and Aurora said “ ohhh he will get what he deserves” she chuckled as my eyes went wide.. ( since I’m not writing a story I’m gonna stop this here)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The one guy in the corner For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-22, 11:29
Points: 2,523, Level: 20 Points: 2,523, Level: 20 Points: 2,523, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: skirt girl gangs and little lads

Quote:
Originally Posted by The one guy in the corner [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When I was younger around eight I was teased by these two girls around 15-17 and they got me pissed.. ( I wasn’t the type of kid to just back down at the time and I still am that way) so I cursed her out with the curse words I knew of… then it happened- one of the girls took me in her car, the other girl followed ( they know me and my parents so they weren’t gonna harm me just scare the shit out of me is what I was thinking) well we got to I assume her home and she put me over her shoulder with her friend behind her…. the one thing I can describe when she put me over her shoulder is she knew how to fucking hurt me badly when she did it- the worst part was she was doing it on purpose anyways we got in her house ( I’m just gonna call it her house even if it wasn’t) and she brought me to a couch but before she put me on it she told her friend to lay down on the couch which she did and told her “whatever he does don’t let him get away, even if you need to knock him out.” Now hearing that scared the shit out of me and I must have had an expression because she walked back over to me and talked like a baby “ awww does he feel scared??” I was silent. They both laughed and she walked away ( forgot to mention their names and mine … sorry) so the one holding me was Carly and the one that asked if sarcastically if I was scared, her name is Aurora and my name is Max anyways back to it so once Aurora was out of sight I tried my hardest to escape but in my mind I knew it was pointless but Carly thought it was funny and started laughing “ what are you trying to do young buddy?” She said while trying to hold back the laughter. “LET ME-“ I was cut off by her covering my mouth. I bit her hand and I wish I never even though of that because as soon as I did all I feel is this pain to my gut.. she punched me- I yelled in pain but my mouth was still covered. At this point I’m in tears I’m just staying still in her lap wishing I hadn’t bitten her- Aurora came back looking so cute she wore a sports bra and spandex panties. Carly told her everything and Aurora said “ ohhh he will get what he deserves” she chuckled as my eyes went wide.. ( since I’m not writing a story I’m gonna stop this here)
Any chance you'll eventually reveal what happened next?
The Following User Says Thank You to brettney For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Mar-22, 23:30
The one guy in the corner
This message has been deleted by The one guy in the corner.

Tags
face, sex, sitting, skirt, women