Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Jan-22, 13:11
Points: 4,597, Level: 28 Points: 4,597, Level: 28 Points: 4,597, Level: 28
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,013 Times in 318 Posts
Default Re: Women Knocking Out Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
While this may be a bit different from the others posted here, but here is a session fighter, Jazzmon Radford beating the tar out of some guy, knocking him down and out (?) in the first minute with her knuckles. Brutal.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Unfortunately, this old link is gone/broken.. but I remember Jazzmon, and some of her low budget beatdown tapes. She was no joke, her punches weren't just for show. There was a tape she did (circa late 90s), with a chubby, pony-tailed guy, it was VHS, so the film quality wasn't great. But I saw what looked to be a tooth flying out of his mouth, when Jazzmon landed an uppercut.. it was epic.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patrick Henry For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-22, 04:47
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Henry [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Unfortunately, this old link is gone/broken.. but I remember Jazzmon, and some of her low budget beatdown tapes. She was no joke, her punches weren't just for show. There was a tape she did (circa late 90s), with a chubby, pony-tailed guy, it was VHS, so the film quality wasn't great. But I saw what looked to be a tooth flying out of his mouth, when Jazzmon landed an uppercut.. it was epic.
Yeah, I'm the one who posted it, and many of those links are broken.

I posted a few of hers, including the one you are talking about. There was another one of her and some chubby guy in a pony tail, and she punches him in the face several times, literally sending him across the room. He actually cries.
The Following User Says Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Feb-22, 01:32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, I'm the one who posted it, and many of those links are broken..There was another one of her and some chubby guy in a pony tail, and she punches him in the face several times, literally sending him across the room. He actually cries.
Marino, we're probably talking about the same vid. I think it was titled 'The Beauty of Brutality' (?)
At one point when things were getting very real, Jazzmon tells the pony-tailed punching bag "This is what you came for baby !"
If I remember right, Jazzmon filmed her own stuff, and sold them herself too. You dealt directly with her when placing an order. She had complete creative control over her products. Was kind of a unique operation (in a good way).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patrick Henry For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-22, 18:29
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Henry [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Marino, we're probably talking about the same vid. I think it was titled 'The Beauty of Brutality' (?)
At one point when things were getting very real, Jazzmon tells the pony-tailed punching bag "This is what you came for baby !"
If I remember right, Jazzmon filmed her own stuff, and sold them herself too. You dealt directly with her when placing an order. She had complete creative control over her products. Was kind of a unique operation (in a good way).
Could be, and that line sounds familiar, lol. There are a few of her videos I've seen, but that particular one was brutal.

I never bought anything from her, but I was actually trying to session with her when I was traveling, and she passed away :-(
The Following User Says Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-22, 06:43
Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixiebjj44 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sunshine Fettkether Knocks Out Randy Pittman

Back in 1999, A 24 year old female kickboxer/muay thai fighter named Sunshine Fettkether, 5'8" (147 lbs), took on a 39 year old construction working bar-fighter named Randy Pittman, 5'6" (160 lbs) in Phoenix, Arizona. The mixed kickboxing match took place inside of a cage, and Sunshine knocked Pittman out in the first round. It is also rumored that Sunshine Fettkether did not sleep for two days leading up to the fight due to the large amount of media distractions.[/B]

Randy Pittman was afraid during this entire match. Whether he was afraid of going all out and injuring the sexy pritty kitty (there goes that damn, natural chivalrous streak again) or because he was afraid of his female opponent or because he knew there was no glory for him no matter what the outcome, it doesn't really matter. He was frightened.

But, I don't really feel sorry for him. He volunteered to be put into this no-win situation so, you know what? He deserved to be disgraced in the end in my book. Hopefully, he learned his lesson after this.

I get the feeling he has. Aside from this humiliating footnote in MMA history, Randy Pittman has vanished into nothingness and obscurity. I doubt he's ever going to live this embarrassment down back home but, he definitely did the wise thing by ducking out of the fighting game before his tattered reputation went from bad to worse.

Added after 28 minutes:

Quote:
Holy damn, this video sounds pretty epic. What a pity Jazzmon is no longer with us. I never heard of her before now, got any pictures of her to share with the class?

Last edited by legLover232; 18-Oct-22 at 06:43.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to legLover232 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-22, 18:10
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by legLover232 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Holy damn, this video sounds pretty epic. What a pity Jazzmon is no longer with us. I never heard of her before now, got any pictures of her to share with the class?
Here's the best I can do.. If you search 'Jazzmon Radford', the old Valkyrie site still has thumbnail photos from some of Jazzmon's old videos.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I'm pretty sure it was only released on VHS.. It was wild, especially for it's era (late 90s, probably recorded around 1999). The beatdown videos hadn't really taken off yet. It was still almost exclusively fun-loving headscissor/mixed wrestling videos at that point.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patrick Henry For This Useful Post: