Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Tia vs Andreas II.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-126.

Old 18-Aug-18, 22:52
Points: 1,074, Level: 12 Points: 1,074, Level: 12 Points: 1,074, Level: 12
Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3% Activity: 5.3%

Default Re: "IFFIE" Scenes in Movies or TV

Hey, I just skimmed through "your mom wears combat boots" today, but didn't see any mom vs son scene?

Would you please point out where exactly is that scene?
Old 09-Sep-18, 17:33
Points: 1,917, Level: 17 Points: 1,917, Level: 17 Points: 1,917, Level: 17
Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonymontana [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey, I just skimmed through "your mom wears combat boots" today, but didn't see any mom vs son scene?

Would you please point out where exactly is that scene?
Sorry, I think my terminology was confusing. Maybe I should've said something along the lines of "mature/juvenile"-- though in this case it's not all that helpful, since the victim in question isn't that juvenile.

Somewhere in the latter half of the film, Barbara Eden-- just two years short of sixty, but still smokin' hot-- is sitting with her grown son in a bar. The victim, probably in his thirties, tries to force his attentions on her, and gives the grown son a shove. Barbara then takes the guy down with a couple of karate moves.

It's kind of a gray area because I think the victim is half the woman's age, so he's young enough to be a figurative son, but he doesn't really put across that vibe. So maybe I shouldn't have listed that one.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Dune For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Oct-18, 20:25
Points: 1,917, Level: 17 Points: 1,917, Level: 17 Points: 1,917, Level: 17
Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6%

Another item I listed, but might not list these days, is the 2003 dtv film GHOST ROCK. All that happens in it is that Adrienne Barbeau, still comely though pushing 60 at the time, is dared to knock a guy out, and she does. The guy's probably in his 30s, but he's kinda yugly and doesn't really put across the younger-vs.-older vibe that I personally look for.

Tags
incest