Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 05-Feb-15, 09:20
Points: 5,317, Level: 31 Points: 5,317, Level: 31 Points: 5,317, Level: 31
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Chance sightings of session wrestlers in public.

I once sat down in a poker tournament and realized Pandora was seated at the same table...we had wrestled a few weeks or a month or two prior...and she outlasted me in the poker tournament, so she beat me at both poker and wrestling...pretty hot. We texted a bit about how funny it was and how nobody at the table would ever think she could kick my ass while we played and exchanged many knowing glances.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fistman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-15, 11:51
Points: 5,505, Level: 31 Points: 5,505, Level: 31 Points: 5,505, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwfan53 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You realize this question is a two way street - How would you as a guy react if a woman you had done a session with walked up and greeted you? If you were at work, it might be a problem. Off on your own time, different story probably.
Well, i would greet as someone i knew from other places or times... I think even the most expert session wrestlers would not announce themselves as such to strangers in a public environment... nor do you have to act as as session client.

Please, do not get me wrong on my next statement: in Brazil, when a guy was "caught" with a scort girl in a public, familiar or among friends environment, he would usually introduce the woman as a "Cousin" he long time no see or that lives far... That's why another name for "scort girls" in Brasil is "Cousins"...
Again, i am not saying session wrestlers are scort girls... just comparing similar embarassing situations...
The Following User Says Thank You to jobberwisemanbr For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-15, 13:03
Points: 19,129, Level: 60 Points: 19,129, Level: 60 Points: 19,129, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,837 Times in 577 Posts

That was my point. She isn't going to wear a t-shirt saying I'm a wrestler and I kicked your ass. She'll probably say hello and act like a normal courteous woman and that will be it. Maybe she'll ask if you've met before and come up with some innocuous conversation or just leave it at knowing glances.
The Following User Says Thank You to elliebi001 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-15, 14:12
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,425 Times in 785 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I once sat down in a poker tournament and realized Pandora was seated at the same table...we had wrestled a few weeks or a month or two prior...and she outlasted me in the poker tournament, so she beat me at both poker and wrestling...pretty hot. We texted a bit about how funny it was and how nobody at the table would ever think she could kick my ass while we played and exchanged many knowing glances.
what poker tournament? For how much? And was she good? Did she cash? haha.
Old 05-Feb-15, 14:31
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Unluckly, not an experience of mine but a compatriot's one: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 05-Feb-15, 18:59
Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30
Last Achievements

A couple of years ago, I actually met a girl with whom I had recently sessioned with at Tempest on the street near where I worked. I was not very shocked, as during a break in the session, when we chatted, she told me where she worked - and we both knew we worked in the same area.
As I was not walking alone at the time, we just smiled, gave each other flirtatious looks and exchanged a quick and cursory "Hi, how are you?" while passing on the street. My companion asked "Who was that?" and I told her it was just someone I knew from having seen her around the area several times. I was not about to tell her the complete truth and say oh, it's someone whom I just wrestled with recently.
The session wrestler did not stay at Tempest very long, (she was actually a Golden Gloves Boxing Champion, and was more into that than wrestling).
The Following User Says Thank You to edavid For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-15, 19:30
Points: 97,714, Level: 100 Points: 97,714, Level: 100 Points: 97,714, Level: 100
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,109 Times in 4,078 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by edavid [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The session wrestler did not stay at Tempest very long, (she was actually a Golden Gloves Boxing Champion, and was more into that than wrestling).
Sounds like Mistress Nia
Old 05-Feb-15, 20:01
Points: 12,933, Level: 49 Points: 12,933, Level: 49 Points: 12,933, Level: 49
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,519 Times in 181 Posts

The sighting of a sesson wrestler in public by chance (stalking against the rules :P ) is based mostly on two factors. 1. Luck. 2. Location, location, location. The are cities in whch you have a way higher chance of sighting a session wrestler. Highest chances are, if there is a company shooting with session wrestlers or it is their hometown I guess. And still you can spend a life together in the same city and never see each other. That's were the luck part is coming in.

With grwoing up on the country side in Germany and going to university in a rather small city as well my chances have always been around 0.1%.

Now that I work in Milan Italy my chances are maybe around 2%. Always counting in, that I actually know the seesion wrestler, of course.

But there are definatly a couple of session wrestlers I wouldn't mind meeting.
Old 05-Feb-15, 22:15
Points: 8,009, Level: 38 Points: 8,009, Level: 38 Points: 8,009, Level: 38
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Not sure this actually counts because I was hanging out with two other session wrestlers at the time but we were hanging out by a pool at a hotel in Vegas and Mutiny came floating by on the lazy river. She smiled and waved at us. That's probably the closest I've come to running into one in public.
Old 06-Feb-15, 00:09
Points: 3,275, Level: 23 Points: 3,275, Level: 23 Points: 3,275, Level: 23
Last Achievements

A few years back I used to work at a auto parts store in the Chicago area and on a random work night Gia Primo walked in looking for break pads for her Volkswagen. I forget what model . I knew who she was instantly and she looked good; I remember that part clearly. She had on a schoolgirl skirt with fishnet stockings and a black tank top and all her piercings, looking very punk rock.

Needless to say she was the center of attention in store full of car guys. I didn't mention to her that I knew who she was though which I now regret. It would've been nice to have a small conversation with her
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wrestler For This Useful Post: