Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Jan-18, 21:16
Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,039 Times in 339 Posts
Default Re: Baltimore/DC recommendations

That really does suck. Steele is a hidden gem in session wrestling.
The Following User Says Thank You to Prosperity For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jan-18, 01:45
Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by highrolla [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, she is COMPLETELY fed up and with some of the things she's made me privy to it is unbelievable what some of these guys are saying and doing. She is not the only girl who is fed up. I really wasn't even going to comment, but I know first hand what has been going on with interactions and communications from supposed "clients" and it's downright pathetic.

I actually introduce quite a few girls who post on Sessiongirls and the WB to the session world, but yes, a lot of crazy guys are driving them away. Just a couple of days ago I had to instruct a girl on how to handle a potential client who was trying to blackmail her by threatening to post personal information about her online if he didn't receive suggestive pictures from her. I told her exactly how to handle him and the guy was practically begging for forgiveness in the end.

Anyway, yes, a lot of wannabe guys are ruining things for legitimate clients.
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], yes, you are spot on about the bad behavior from some guys driving off good session wrestlers such as Steele. Thank you for your recruitment and support of the women in your area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosperity [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That really does suck. Steele is a hidden gem in session wrestling.
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], yes she is.
Old 17-Jan-18, 02:51
Points: 4,107, Level: 27 Points: 4,107, Level: 27 Points: 4,107, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongerthanilook [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], yes, you are spot on about the bad behavior from some guys driving off good session wrestlers such as Steele. Thank you for your recruitment and support of the women in your area.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], yes she is.
You're welcome and man are they ever driving them off or turning them sour. Just today one of my recruits from three years ago was telling me how she only sessions with her old regulars now because of how much nonsense she has to contend with from time wasting "taunters (you don't look so strong to me)" to the "can you smother a young girl for me (illegal)" types and there are plenty of other kinds. I was going to eventually start a a thread entitled "How to Waste a Sessiongirls Time and Drive Her Off" thread, but I figured I'd get banned for keeping it very real. These types need to be policed by those who take this lifestyle more serious.

I actually get girls involved from areas other than my own. I've been doing this since the early nineties and I know quite a few girls personally--down to their social security numbers and family members. Many guys don't get that many of these girls really enjoy this lifestyle and if they approached them as if they had some sense they could get a lot more from them than they expected with no hesitation. Sadly, many guys want to try and control these ladies for free via an internet connection. It's a pretty sad testament of their character and desperation, honestly.
The Following User Says Thank You to highrolla For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-18, 21:10
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by highrolla [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You're welcome and man are they ever driving them off or turning them sour. Just today one of my recruits from three years ago was telling me how she only sessions with her old regulars now because of how much nonsense she has to contend with from time wasting "taunters (you don't look so strong to me)" to the "can you smother a young girl for me (illegal)" types and there are plenty of other kinds. I was going to eventually start a a thread entitled "How to Waste a Sessiongirls Time and Drive Her Off" thread, but I figured I'd get banned for keeping it very real. These types need to be policed by those who take this lifestyle more serious.

I actually get girls involved from areas other than my own. I've been doing this since the early nineties and I know quite a few girls personally--down to their social security numbers and family members. Many guys don't get that many of these girls really enjoy this lifestyle and if they approached them as if they had some sense they could get a lot more from them than they expected with no hesitation. Sadly, many guys want to try and control these ladies for free via an internet connection. It's a pretty sad testament of their character and desperation, honestly.
No wonder deposit requirements seem the norm these days. Do you see sessions becoming more agency related here in the US like it seems in the UK? Seems the only foolproof way of dealing with the timewasters and nutjobs in the scene.
Old 22-Jan-18, 15:20
Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Hopefully after a break she will change her mind and come back.
Old 23-Jan-18, 03:20
Points: 4,107, Level: 27 Points: 4,107, Level: 27 Points: 4,107, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No wonder deposit requirements seem the norm these days. Do you see sessions becoming more agency related here in the US like it seems in the UK? Seems the only foolproof way of dealing with the timewasters and nutjobs in the scene.
Agencies worked back in the early days because there was no real way to meet up with an independent wrestling woman--unless she posted an ad in professional wrestling magazine. I don't think agencies would work well today primarily because clients want to experience the one-on-one interpersonal experience by interacting with the wrestler from intro to session ending. The best sessions, and most session girls would agree, are those in which the wrestler has connected with the guy. It's psychological. Any girl will wrestle a guy they are comfortable with. Creeping them out is a huge turnoff for them. Many guys don't know how to play it cool.

As I've mentioned, I've done this for over two decades and have wrestled MANY girls in and out of the business. Even as a grad student working in the university engineering department main office in the 90s, I actually challenged and convinced a gorgeous female college junior from the all girls school to wrestle on the floor of the file room for a good ten minutes. She only came in to the look at her transcripts file. I didn't even ask her for her number, when we were done, lol. We straightened ourselves up and walked out of that file room just as casual as we walked in. Playing it nice and cool gets you everywhere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfm [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hopefully after a break she will change her mind and come back.
Nah, she's not changing her mind.

Last edited by highrolla; 23-Jan-18 at 03:19. Reason: inserted quote in error
The Following User Says Thank You to highrolla For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-18, 19:32
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
I don't think agencies would work well today primarily because clients want to experience the one-on-one interpersonal experience by interacting with the wrestler from intro to session ending.
I mentioned this in another thread, the *good* North American agencies are something I really miss (Tempest thankfully is still around). True, we might not have been chatting directly beforehand, but I always felt like who I met already had a good sense of who I was from what the booker told her. Things worked out well enough and I never had to worry about references each time I met someone new etc. Plus I met some I wouldn't have thought I wanted to based on recommendations.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-18, 04:50
Points: 3,387, Level: 24 Points: 3,387, Level: 24 Points: 3,387, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Even as a grad student working in the university engineering department main office in the 90s, I actually challenged and convinced a gorgeous female college junior from the all girls school to wrestle on the floor of the file room for a good ten minutes. She only came in to the look at her transcripts file. I didn't even ask her for her number, when we were done, lol. We straightened ourselves up and walked out of that file room just as casual as we walked in. Playing it nice and cool gets you everywhere...
Did you win? Was she much of a challenge?
Old 01-Feb-18, 21:09
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

WB just updated and Saharra Huxley just moved to the area.

Has anyone seen her?
The Following User Says Thank You to Skooby For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-18, 02:26
Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Steele Jones has returned to sessions for a very limited time through early May in DC, MD, VA.

She's been recommended by several here, including myself. Steele is an attractive athletic woman who despite no major formal training can give a good challenge to most guys.

Please treat her with respect.

Last edited by strongerthanilook; 21-Apr-18 at 02:28. Reason: Spelling error
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strongerthanilook For This Useful Post: