Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Dec-18, 21:59
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Woman controls man in presence of another Woman

My GF keeps saying to me (if she did not have a steel plate in her neck) in front of my sister in law that she can pick me up place me on her shoulder and body slam me. If she would actually do this it would not embarrass me at all. She is 49 5'0" 145 and loosing.
and really does not work out, and Me
The Following User Says Thank You to wgonzo64 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Dec-18, 00:37
Points: 3,979, Level: 26 Points: 3,979, Level: 26 Points: 3,979, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Years ago I wrestled my ex gf in front of Kristie Etzold and another match in front of my ex and another wrestler.. ( on you tube)..Now I wrestled my wife in front of my fem friend.. All of the matches I won..

Last edited by sydmixwrstlr; 04-Dec-18 at 00:43.
Old 04-Dec-18, 01:28
Points: 4,488, Level: 28 Points: 4,488, Level: 28 Points: 4,488, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sounds like the opening scene of 'Skin Deep', though I was too engrossed in the headscissors to notice what the other woman was doing at the time!
I'll have to check that out!!
Old 04-Dec-18, 03:56
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aray [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
To me there's nothing more humiliating than a woman showing complete dominance and maintaining complete dominance of a male in the presence of another woman.
A man beats his wife. His wife then hires a female martial artist to use him for karate practice while she watches and laughs at him. He will not dare beat her again or he will again suffer at the hands of this cruel karate mistress.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Dec-18, 15:44
Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100 Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100 Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100
Activity: 81.0% Activity: 81.0% Activity: 81.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 153,790 Times in 13,793 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aray [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
To me there's nothing more humiliating than a woman showing complete dominance and maintaining complete dominance of a male in the presence of another woman. If she's obviously a sexy woman who is very confident and dominant it just adds to it. It can be physically or mentally doesn't matter. Just sharing my thoughts
Agree
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jovanzi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-18, 10:01
Points: 5,351, Level: 31 Points: 5,351, Level: 31 Points: 5,351, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Its happened to me several times, always to the great amusement of the woman watching. Its embarrassing as all hell but the most important thing is to never show it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Germar For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-18, 15:43
Points: 3,237, Level: 23 Points: 3,237, Level: 23 Points: 3,237, Level: 23
Last Achievements

It happened on Charles Perez show with Thea Bennington and Bunny Glamazon who destroyed guys in front of their wives but no one seems to have it recorded.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tsalem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-19, 01:04
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

It's a cool experience because it goes against the normal gender roles and it's interesting to see how girls respond to it. Most of my battles in front of an audience were arm wrestling matches. It was great that the girls were usually cheering for the girl but unfortunately I won those.

My best example of the thread topic was spontaneously wrestling my friend when her friend was in the room. She was watching TV and not overly interested in what we were doing but she gasped a few times when I desperately tapped out of a mean hold. At the end, I was still laying down to try to catch my breath and she said something like "are you OK??? That looked like it really hurt" I laugh when I think about it now but I was pretty sore at the time. Pretty memorable to get beat up by a girl so badly that another girl had to check in on my wellbeing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-19, 15:01
Points: 4,531, Level: 28 Points: 4,531, Level: 28 Points: 4,531, Level: 28
Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6% Activity: 17.6%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsalem [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It happened on Charles Perez show with Thea Bennington and Bunny Glamazon who destroyed guys in front of their wives but no one seems to have it recorded.
This could be the hottest thing!!
Old 27-Jan-19, 19:56
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd_Jeffrey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not a session, but I think a great movie/tv scene would be one in which a woman comes home to see her guy cheating with another woman. Instead of fighting the cheating woman, she beats the crap out of the guy while the cheating woman hides and watches.
I like your idea.

I think it'd make a good written story. In the movie sense, I think it would need a twist. A little extra edge or surprise or something.

Added after 17 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sounds like the opening scene of 'Skin Deep', though I was too engrossed in the headscissors to notice what the other woman was doing at the time!
If anyone wants to watch the movie, let me first say SPOILERS.

But the movie had an interesting twist. I don't remember it well either but the lead character, John Ritter has both a wife and a mistress and in the opening seen he's sleeping with a 3rd woman.

So his mistress, played by Denise Crosby, walks in on him sleeping with someone else, and she gets mad and pulls a gun on him and gets him in a neck scissors, gun pointed at his head, threatening to kill him.

I don't remember if the lady sleeping with him runs away or hides or what happens to her.

So, while Denise Crosby is telling him she's going to shoot him, his wife walks in, sees him in bed with Denise Crosby, her legs around his neck and a gun to his head and says something like "that's the last straw, I want a divorce".

Denise Crosby, hearing that he's getting a divorce, and knowing that he can't commit to one woman, comes to the conclusion that the best torture she could do to him is to let him live, so she lets him go.

I love fetish, but the movie gets maybe 2 stars for me because it was campy comedy that had the emotional depth of a saucer. Like another Blake Edwards comedy, "10" with Bo Derek. Guy wants sex, guy gets in strange situations, guy learns to love one woman - wow, Blake, you are so clever.

It's not the worst movie I've seen, and it's watchable, but it didn't register high on the fetish scale to me, personally. If it did to others, then my apologies for trashing the film, but it never wowed me as a movie full of sexy scenes.

I loved Blake Edward's Pink Panther films, but his Rom-Coms don't impressed me.

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd_Jeffrey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'll have to check that out!!
For those interested, it's free if you have an Amazon Prime membership.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 27-Jan-19 at 19:56.