Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Dec-18, 21:29
Points: 3,424, Level: 24 Points: 3,424, Level: 24 Points: 3,424, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default A Story of Mixed Wrestling Discovery

Hello my name is Jim Henderson today I’m here to tell you a story. A story that changed my life forever and it all started in my regular gym in Los Angeles California. You se I think I’m a pretty regular guy. I work as a firefighter which is a job that I actually really love. I like sports I like cars I like taking a cold one with my boys now and again but what I really love is working out. I’m kind of a workout freak like every moment I have free I work out.

So one regular Wednesday morning in late summer you know when it’s warm outside but just cool enough not to sweat to death. I was in the gym just doing what I do when a lady in a suit up to me. She was like 5’7 with medium long blond hair a good looking face with glasses and a fit good looking body even in the suit. “Hello are you Jim Henderson” she asked with no emotion or expression in her face. “Yeah who’s asking?” I asked questionably. “My name is Missy Winter I work with FFM Production as a director and I’m wondering if you would like to Star I our next film” she said again with no emotion or expression. I started to answer “Listen lady I’m no actor” but she cut me of “oh no this is no acting gig mr Henderson”. “So what is it?” I asked. “Wrestling” she said. “Wrestling, Like the WWE?” I asked jokingly. “No mr Henderson mat wrestling like what you used to do during high school” she said. Shocked I started saying “How do you know” but she once again cut me of saying “It’s my job to know”.

At this point I was pretty shocked that she knew I was a high school wrestler but she was right went undefeated my whole career to but I hadn’t wrestled in ten years . She started talking again. “That’s actually why we are interested in you your record is impeccable”. “Okey” I said slowly. “So who would I be wrestling? I asked genuinely curious about what was happening. “If you were to accept you would be wrestling FFMs top star Cynthia Winter”. Now that made me double take. “Cynthia isn’t that a? I asked flustered. “Woman’s name? Yes it is. Allow me to fully explain the situation”. She said without emotion. I nodded unsure of what to say.

“FFM is a video production company that specializes in producing intergender wrestling videos. Our top star is Cynthia Winter and she has defeated every man or woman that has wrestled her so far but she is out of challengers so that is why I’m here talking to you”. “So you want me to wrestle her in a video you are making”? I asked somewhat confused. You se I’m a pretty big guy. 6’5, 360 proud bench press, 15% body fat. I don’t like to brag but I’m a physical specimen. So when this 5’7 140 pound woman came up to me and asked If I wanted to wrestle a woman for a video, I honestly didn’t know what to say. She continued “So what we want you to do us wrestle Cynthia for about 20 minutes and then you will lose”. That last thing she said made me almost snap back into reality. “Wait what was that last thing you said”? “You will wrestle Cynthia for about 20 minutes and then you will lose” she said. Relief came over me as I stated
“Oh so it’s like a fake fight I’m like the big strong man that gets defeated by the heroine”. “Well” she started before I cut her of this time “Yeah yeah I get it we fight I make it look competitive and she wins in the end, I’m interested so how much would I get If I do it”? “For your part in the production you will receive 5000$” she said nonchalantly. “5000$” I exclaimed. That’s more than what I make in a month”. “Yes” she said. ”For losing a wrestling match”? ”Yes” she said again. “I’m in” i said excitedly “When do you want to do it”? “You will meet us at the hardbroker gym 15 oclock Saturday” she said. “Absolutely” was the first thing that came out of my mouth and extend my hand. We shook on it and she left without saying anything and I was left alone waiting for Saturday.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mackelito For This Useful Post: