Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 20-Dec-13, 15:38
Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%
Last Achievements

Default Undefeated Champion VS Pamela Anderson Lee look a like.

The World Wrestling Champion THE BARBARIAN who stands at 7 ft 0 & weighs 350 pounds, with 39 inch biceps & built out of marble, has beaten every male champion on the planet, to the point, 3 or 4 superstars at once could not withstand his power, speed, agility. The Barbarian has also beaten all the greatest female champions, so he stands undefeated. The Barbarian is an equal opportunity champion, he accepts all challengers & never ever loses. The Barbarian uses his speed, power, agility, stamina, to destroy any man, men or woman or even women stupid enough to step into the ring with him.

For many have tried, sponsors have placed a 5 million dollar bounty on his head, no one is good enough to collect. The Barbarian prepares for all his matches, he demands footage of every opponent, never taking any opponent for granted. The Barbarian believes, if you don't show your opponent proper respect, they can exploit that as your weakness. The Barbarian seems to have no weakness, he has been in fights, not to say there haven't been matches he wasn't pushed, but his stamina, his agility, his power & ability to fight through have stood him in time.

Former greats have challenged The Barbarian, but all have failed. Gorgeous woman have faced him with all kinds of seductive outfits, no matter, The Barbarian is like a machine he cuts off any emotion & goes to work. No matter weather the fans boo or cheer, he couldn't care less, he gets paid & has sponsors on standby too waiting & throwing money at him to get his name on there product. The Barbarian studies every opponents moves & knows every move you perform, before you do it. The Barbarian shows no mercy, the more you beg for him to stop the more he will crush you. All matches are unscripted, so there is nothing to stop him dishing out punishment & if you've pushed him, eventually he'll wear you down & then beat the living crap out of you, so you never dare face him again.

The Barbarian does not work by the hour, he believes you never give a sucker an even break. No matter what outfit women wear, he blocks it out & has no problem beating them either in the ring, ending the matches as quickly as possible, unless you test him. The Barbarian has it all & he never needs all is fighting skills, because no matter whether they are quick, powerful, agile, or cloned like him, none one has ever even pinned him to the canvass, the nest is too get a few good shots in.

The Barbarian knows his as powerful, as he is quick, which is why he enjoys all challengers. The Barbarian was concluding his press conference after another win, when a sexy woman stood up, wearing a mini skirt, fishnet stockings, 9 inch heels, long blond hair & white women's shirt with the button barely able to hold her breasts in & her long hair in a sexy bun, when the focus turned on her & everyone sat down after seeing the female had a figure like Pamela Anderson & looked exactly like her & she issued a challenge after hearing The barbarian talk about his latest match. She said her name was Miss Veronica. But she wanted a 2 out of 3 falls match to prove to the world, her win, would not be a fluke.

The Barbarian, " I have never heard of you, I bet you use sexual moves to beat your opponents ". The media are now focus on the reply from Veronica. " No I will beat you using hand to hand combat, but under one wrestling rules, but I have one condition ". The promoter of the fight, asks what she wants. Veronica replies " Since I have requested a 2 out of 3 falls match, I want 10 Million dollars for winning two falls, however that's not to use some of the moves i perform on you, won't have these men & women earning for me or even light up a smoke after what i do to you".

The Barbarian holds his World Wrestling Championship above his head & then points at his future opponent " Your on, but I want tapes on you, so I know all about you". Veronica replies sexually " I have no tapes, I have never faced anyone before in a wrestling ring, but my underground opponents, all of them, which eat their food through a straw & have happy, happy thoughts of me for the rest of their lives, will tell you, I can handle myself, if they could speak, i can't help it, if i use my sexy body to force my opponents into battered submission, lets say, you may have your moments ". Veronica gets up & leaves as her sexy walk has many longing for her.

Two weeks pass as the day of the match comes, the match was sold out the moment tickets inside the 75,000 seat stadium went on sale. The two wrestlers in the ring preparing. The Barbarian wears black trunks, with a white patch & written in brown is The Barbarian. He also wears black boots with his name on the outside of each boot. The barbarian also pulls on his black wrist tapes, black elbow pads & black knee pads. The 7ft 0' & 350 pound The barbarian puts on his dark robe with his championship belt underneath it. The champion always insists on being first to the ring, so he can prepare for his opponent coming to the ring.

The challenger Veronica, who is a exact for Pamela Anderson lee, decides to wear a bright pink leather strap bra, bright pink hotpants & thigh high bright pink thigh boots with the white laces all the way up & down the middle of the boot. Veronica's hair is all the way down to the tip of her hot pants, as she comes to the ring wearing a white robe, the fans not sure what to make of her, as they have no idea of her move set.

The barbarian in the ring has his robe off & is buffed ready for action, as Miss Veronica steps through the ropes & glares at the champion "I will not be held responsible for what i'm about to do to you ".

The match is about to start, as Miss Veronica does some limbering up stretches showing off certain body parts, as she endears the fans to her charisma, The Barbarian & Veronica have been introduced, the formalities are finished now it's time for action.

The Barbarian looking enraged, as he does wild windmill arms stretches, as he is ready, coming out from the bottom right of screen corner, whilst Veronica comes away from the top left of screen corner they being to move about the ring, to seize each other up & they do with a TEST OF STRENGTH lock up, as their bodies press hard up against each other as they make facial expressions showing how much they are working the hold, with neither backing off, as The barbarian working extra hard, whilst Veronica makes erotic facial expressions as they move their arms about trying to impose themselves on each other & The Barbarian ( with his back to the top left of screen corner ) SCOOP POWER RIGHT SHOULDER BREAKS Veronica to leave her on the canvass as she gets up, The Barbarian SPEARS tackles her, but Veronica avoids the follow up by doing a high leap frog & The Barbarian end up spearing thin air as he lands on the canvass pounding it in frustration.

The fans captivated by the early going, not sure whether Veronica will have her day against the undefeated The Barbarian. Veronica ( with her back to the main camera ) SPIN KICKS The barbarian to his chest & no effects he simply shrugs it off & then STANDING HEADLOCKS[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B] Veronica quickly, as Veronica in turn swiftly BELLY TO BACK SUPLEXES The barbarian who counters & FACE BUSTERS Veronica to the canvass, as the champion gets to his feet, calmly surveying his opponent Veronica, who gets to her feet, as she heads towards the corner ( bottom of screen corner ) The Barbarian CORNER AVALANCHES Veronica as his face slams into her breasts area & it knocks him about, as he is groggy & staggering away from the corner, whilst Veronica is shaking off the effects of the blow.

The fans seeing The barbarian suddenly drop to one knee, as Veronica from behind ( starting point, bottom left of screen)explodes from the corner & delivers her blow middle of the ring to her kneeling opponent & it was a SHINING WIZARD KICK that almost took his head off. Veronica stands up as her opponent is on all fours, Veronica pulls up The Barbarian to his feet & The barbarian ( [COLOR="Blue"]with his back to the titantorn ) SPINE BUSTER SLAMS[/COLOR] Veronica out of nothing to the canvass & then proceed to lie on top her, but Veronica uses her legs to GRAPEVINE SCISSOR LOCK The barbarian who was on top of her, as she cushions his face into her breasts as if comforting him for what's to come for him. Veronica uses the move to roll her opponents onto his back & now Veronica is on top of the Barbarian the World Wrestling Champion who is trapped in the middle of the ring.

The fans warning to Veronica have now been chanting her name, as they want to see a upset, as Veronica using her powerful thighs to crush the 350 pound waist of The barbarian who is gasping for breath, but Veronica uses her breasts to smoother his face 7 thus make it harder for the champion to breath who is shivering & being to tremble under duress, but he sits up or tries as Veronica wears him down, as The Barbarian is actually groaning in pain, he places his hands on the but cheeks of Veronica directly on top of him to try to pull her off, but no effect, as Veronica lets up to now kneel over The barbarian & tell him " Fight me, I want you to struggle, against me, make my victory more meaningful ", as Veronica fist cocked FURY RIGHTS the face of The barbarian ... once, ..... twice, ...... third, ....... fourth, ...... fifth, ...... sixth, ........ seventh, ........... eighth, ............................................ ninth time. The barbarian has been busted open for the first time in his career, as Veronica in all pink sports bra, hot pants & thigh high boots is beginning to do what she promised.

Veronica pulls up The Barbarian who is leaning into her as Veronica looks to the fans then Veronica ( with her back almost near the top right of screen corner ) FISHERMAN SUPLEX into a EMERALD FUSION SLAM & then Veronica proceeds to cover the barbarian to hook his leg ... no count, as The barbarian POWERFUL KICKS OUT. Veronica pulls up he barbarian who is on dream street, as Veronica POWER BOMBS The Barbarian & leave him flat on his back, as Veronica immediately REVERSE HEAD SCISSORS the champion The barbarian who is flapping his arms about, as he is wailing away, as Veronica uses her body to smoother the midriff area of The barbarian too.

The referee lefts the arm of The barbarian off the canvass & it drops to the canvass immediately .... once, .... twice, .... three, the referee signals the first fall is over & Veronica has won the first fall. The referee asking her to releases she refuses as she maintains the hold for another .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six seconds, as she tells the referee " This is a 2 out of 3 falls match with no time out ", as the referee motions to her your right.

Veronica lets up however, she pulls up the champion to his feet to place him on her shoulders to TORTURE RACK him, but walk about the ring, seductively as the 5 ft' 4 & 123 pound Veronica has the 7ft 0' & 350 pound the barbarian on her shoulders as he taps out, he is tapping out, he can't go anymore, but Veronica tells the referee " it's over when i say it's over ", as she continues to maintain the hold as if The Barbarian was nothing more then a pillow. The barbarian is pleading, murmuring, but pleading have mercy to Veronica, as returns fire " i have compassion for mercy ", as Veronica then turns the move into a TOMBSTONE PIN as she covers his face with her crouch just teasingly .... one, .... two, .... three count & it's all over.

Veronica has won & defeated the champion, as the referee hands her belts as she rubs her boot soul into the face of the unconscious The barbarian as she wants er money, veronica throws the title away, " i want my 10 million dollars, i couldn't care less about that stupid belt, ask this piece of shit if it is worth it, but he'll say no". Veronica leaves with her 10 million in a brief case & she walks away satisfied.

THE END

Last edited by sablebomb; 21-Dec-13 at 10:09.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sablebomb For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-13, 17:24
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Undefeated Champion VS Pamela Anderson Lee look a like. part 1

I like this kind of thing, I love seeing huge disparities in size and muscle, and especially love it when the much smaller girl is not only the better fighter, but appears to be actually stronger as well, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it.
Old 14-Oct-16, 16:10
Points: 5,015, Level: 30 Points: 5,015, Level: 30 Points: 5,015, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Undefeated Champion VS Pamela Anderson Lee look a like. part 1

Awesome story bro
The Following User Says Thank You to patel77 For This Useful Post: