Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Nov-18, 14:42
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts
Default Worst Session

What was your worst session like and with who?
Old 22-Nov-18, 15:32
Darren1

Default Re: Worst Session

I've only had 1 bad session, at Pippas in Manchester, not going to name the wrestler but she kept checking her watch and was unfriendly. All the others have been worth it.
Old 22-Nov-18, 16:14
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Very similar thread here:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I've had a few sessions that I didn't enjoy that much, more due to lack of chemistry or getting tired of the pain before the hour was up. Even an average sessiongirl can get me to tap and not enjoy a head-scissor and if they go from 0 to 100 in 2 seconds, I mostly don't enjoy that. I prefer a more playful approach.

Nothing particularly notable in my session experience. I'll send names in PM if people want, I won't write them here, but as I said, nobody I've met stands out as a bad session-lady.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 22-Nov-18 at 17:54.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-18, 16:56
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

I don't really want to say the names publicly here as they can try to confront me here and some have access to my name and I don't trust them enough to not leak them out of anger but i will say that the worst sessions I have had were when

-The woman talked too much during the session

-the session wrestler acted extremely mean, bitchy, and unpleasant during the session.

- the woman had no little to no skill and we had no chemistry. leading to awkward silences or just being a bore to talk to.

all different situations/women listed , btw.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-18, 18:08
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Two disappointing sessions so far , out of about 35, like others I’m not going to name them -

1. I met this wrestler for a second session, after a very good first one. Right when I entered, she informed me that I’ll have to leave immediately after the hour is over, and that she has an injury and I’m not allowed to do this, do that and so on. This ruined The entire communication, no chemistry and we hardly talked during the session. However she did give me the entire hour, and she is a good wrestler with good scissors, that’s why I won’t name her. But when I enter the room I want to feel welcomed and I felt like she wanted to get it over with.

2. The second disapointment stemmed from almost the opposite situation. The girl was nice and welcoming , and she had some nice muscles on her, but to my surprise she was both weak and Incompetent. Armwrestling - I smashed her in seconds in both hands, scissors felt like pillows against my neck and face. I asked her in disbelief if this is her strongest squeeze, I thought she was bluffing me and after the first try she would squeeze me hard but she had no power in her legs! Anyway, I won’t name her, she really tried and was nice but she does not belong in this business unless one wants a sensual and playful session, but the first and most important condition for me is for the girl to be strong or at least skilled in wrestling so she can genuinely beat me.

And of course talking about disappointments I have to mention Athena from London who stood me up, and the majority of LA wrestlers who can’t handle their emails.

But really, the above Cases are rare exceptions, most girls are fabulous and I enjoy the vast majority of the sessions.

Last edited by Royh; 22-Nov-18 at 19:50.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-18, 04:57
Points: 10,048, Level: 43 Points: 10,048, Level: 43 Points: 10,048, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

My first couple were my worst - with a fitness model whose name I don't even remember. She was very fragile, afraid I would hurt her and even more afraid of hurting me. Fortunately, she referred me to my subsequent favorite - Malibu, who is quite uninhibited, brazen, and can dish it out and take it in equal measure. No fragility with her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mermao For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-18, 05:42
Banned
Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Usually a second session with a girl you already saw can be very tricky.
The Following User Says Thank You to ricky-8- For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-18, 15:48
Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky-8- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Usually a second session with a girl you already saw can be very tricky.
I have generally had good experiences with second (subsequent) sessions. In my experience, the first session is a feeling out period. In the second session the lady knows how hard to go at me, what I like and don't like, etc. Just more of a connection for me.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cap9900 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-18, 17:15
Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
I've had a few sessions that I didn't enjoy that much, more due to lack of chemistry or getting tired of the pain before the hour was up. Even an average sessiongirl can get me to tap and not enjoy a head-scissor and if they go from 0 to 100 in 2 seconds, I mostly don't enjoy that. I prefer a more playful approach.
And this is why it's difficult to get a definitive answer to who's the best or worst. In one of my favourite sessions I was pretty much done after 25 minutes, and I like to be taken to the point where I just have to quit or ask to slow things down. When there's an element of playfulness I find it a bit underwhelming. And when I say I want to be tortured, that doesn't mean tickle me!

Different strokes for different folks. Although I think clockwatching and coldness (unless she's role playing a bitch) are universally disliked.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paper For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-18, 18:25
Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Well, I have been doing sessions now for 26 years, like many of you I have seen The good the bad and the ugly.
Lots of different things kill a session, my last session didn't go as well as I hoped it would. The women would leave her smart phone alone, texting and emailing and then more texting and email. It made me feel very unwanted and that she didn't give a crap if I was having fun or not.
One other thing that is always disappointing is when a women over states her skill set before you get together. I am a larger guy and I always tell the girls my size and ask them if they are ok with that. They almost always say sure no problem bring it on. Then once and awhile when you first meet the the women they say wow your a big guy I am not sure just how much I can do with you - not good.
Then there's always the chemistry sometimes you meet women you just enjoy being with and you get along like peas and carrots and then other times it's vinegar and oil - hopeless
In the end one word. - research
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AKgrappler For This Useful Post: