Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Oct-12, 19:01
carvalito

Default Femdom family

i was reading a threat about femdom family, I was thinking it would be like to live in one, I have no experience in this, i was reading a threat about femdom family, I was thinking it would be like to live in one, I have no experience in this, so I would like to know how serious and some have tenio experiecias about it.
Old 14-Aug-14, 11:47
Points: 734, Level: 10 Points: 734, Level: 10 Points: 734, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Femdom family

I started out as the alpha male in the family my wife was always dominant in bed but as she got more and more adventurous and confident the control filtered into everyday life until one day she gave me an ass whooping and drove me to tears in front of our daughter since that day we ve had a female run house and no one respects or listens to anything i say which is extremely hard work but on the other hand theres less arguing and i dont have to make many if any decisions and the sex is amazing because shes so empowered
Old 12-Sep-14, 05:15
Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30 Points: 5,157, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by exalphamale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I started out as the alpha male in the family my wife was always dominant in bed but as she got more and more adventurous and confident the control filtered into everyday life until one day she gave me an ass whooping and drove me to tears in front of our daughter since that day we ve had a female run house and no one respects or listens to anything i say which is extremely hard work but on the other hand theres less arguing and i dont have to make many if any decisions and the sex is amazing because shes so empowered
Didn't you feel embarassed. A part of me has these fantasies, which is why I am in a forums like this.But I can't imagine this happening and me being completely okay with it! Its emasculating.
Old 12-Sep-14, 12:27
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythefire666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Didn't you feel embarassed. A part of me has these fantasies, which is why I am in a forums like this.But I can't imagine this happening and me being completely okay with it! Its emasculating.
To me, it`s always a question of how far into it you want to go. For most it seems to stay a fantasy that is acted out as a recreation (i.e. sessions)
If you`re content with that it`s just great. For some it becomes something to live as a lifestyle.

Done the right way, lifestyle can be bliss and a serious love thing. For the first several years we were together my wife and I lived somewhat a femdom lifestyle that revolved around physical abuse and some serious wrasslin. For sure, those years were the happiest time of my life. We got kinda derailed by life which interupted our 5 year long honeymoon and it became necessary for us to assume a more traditional marriage. Among other things, my body wouldn`t hold up now as I am starting to get old. Our marriage is still a happy one but those early years were the best of times.
Old 12-Sep-14, 21:35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce911187 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Done the right way, lifestyle can be bliss and a serious love thing. For the first several years we were together my wife and I lived somewhat a femdom lifestyle that revolved around physical abuse and some serious wrasslin
I enjoy femdom, even master-slave play (she being the master)! But to my mind, a woman being in a dominant position is quiet different from he actually being the physically stronger. I can't help but wonder what she will see in her man if she is - she might see him as cute maybe.

Our civilization isn't medieval, a woman who is independent doesn't need a man to be her protector. But I still feel there is a base instinct in a woman to feel like he would be there if she wanted, and I can't imagine a woman being stronger and feeling that for her man. I may be wrong, she may like a 'cute' guy but I can't think she would be okay with calling this relation out to the world.

Women always play a nurturing/caring role. But in that case, what good is the man to her, what role does he play to keeping her assured and happy?
Old 12-Sep-14, 22:20
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythefire666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I enjoy femdom, even master-slave play (she being the master)! But to my mind, a woman being in a dominant position is quiet different from he actually being the physically stronger. I can't help but wonder what she will see in her man if she is - she might see him as cute maybe.

Our civilization isn't medieval, a woman who is independent doesn't need a man to be her protector. But I still feel there is a base instinct in a woman to feel like he would be there if she wanted, and I can't imagine a woman being stronger and feeling that for her man. I may be wrong, she may like a 'cute' guy but I can't think she would be okay with calling this relation out to the world.

Women always play a nurturing/caring role. But in that case, what good is the man to her, what role does he play to keeping her assured and happy?
For most people what you are saying is true. But there are exceptions to just about everything. And if you look at it from a vanilla world view you`ll never understand it.

Role Reversal and FemDom are just adult games people play, nothing more. Living it as a lifestyle is just a way of making it a 24/7 game. It`s like being able to go out and play all day long, every day.

Most people forget how to do that when they grow up
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-14, 22:37
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

I don't want to grow up lolol
Old 13-Sep-14, 05:39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by exalphamale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
until one day she gave me an ass whooping and drove me to tears in front of our daughter since that day we ve had a female run house and no one respects or listens to anything i say which is extremely hard work but on the other hand theres less arguing and i dont have to make many if any decisions and the sex is amazing because shes so empowered
It would turn me on quiet a bit to have a dominant wife too, but not to the point of being disrespected. Would you guys agree?

I understand what bruce911187 is saying, and I am certainly not a vanilla person. But I can't help but think making this a game 24/7 would mean becoming the very person of the game.

I would love to play a bonded slave, but to play this 24/7 would mean, I am that? Of course, is that a bad thing? That is another question.

But I think to be disrespected is not right.
The Following User Says Thank You to jaythefire666 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-14, 12:15
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
It would turn me on quiet a bit to have a dominant wife too, but not to the point of being disrespected. Would you guys agree?

I understand what bruce911187 is saying, and I am certainly not a vanilla person. But I can't help but think making this a game 24/7 would mean becoming the very person of the game.

I would love to play a bonded slave, but to play this 24/7 would mean, I am that? Of course, is that a bad thing? That is another question.

But I think to be disrespected is not right.
It depends on the disrespect. For me to enjoy it there has to be some sexual elements to it. My wife used to like embarassing me in front of her brother and also some of her girlfriends but it was always the beginning of a hot time. Her brothers astonishment was something she reveled in and there is always rewards to be had when your girl is happy. And her girlfriends were envious of her for having me which wasn`t terrible for my own ego. To me, it all boils down to whether or not it`s fun. If it isn`t fun you shouldn`t do it

We had an appearance but behind all that I had a big, strong wonderful girl, 10 years younger then me who loved me and her heart was in my hand. I was never powerless in our relationship.

Last edited by bruce911187; 14-Sep-14 at 12:25.
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-14, 06:09
Last Achievements

I guess that sums it up well. I don't think I will explore this territory with a girl unless she and I shared a mutual love for sometime.

Tags
femdom, mom, mom vs son, sister, son