Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-Feb-12, 18:25
Points: 14,501, Level: 52 Points: 14,501, Level: 52 Points: 14,501, Level: 52
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Default Linda pinned me down

When i was about 11 years old i was playing football with Mandy and Linda who were both the same age as me. I was the goalkeeper and Mandy and Linda were competing against each other. Mandy was a typical tomboy girl whilst Linda was a tall thin scrawny and a typical girly girl. We had been playing for about 30 minutes and Mandy was thrashing Linda. I was teasing Linda the whole time calling her a loser and going on about how she was getting thrashed and how rubbish she was. Anyway i kicked the ball out but kicked it far too hard and it was rolling away from us down the road. Mandy said would fetch it and slowly walked away towards the ball.

I walked in front of Linda with my hands on my hips watching Mandy go for the ball. Before i knew what was happening Linda grabbed me round the neck and pushed me backwards tripping me over her outstretched leg. I thought my older sister or someone other than Linda had sneaked up behind me and tripped me up but to my shock it was scrawny Linda. This was totally out of character from Linda. I was taken by complete surprise I had never even seen her wrestle never mind fight. As I hit the ground Linda stood astride me and then sat on me. Before I could react Linda grabbed both my wrists. She instantly held my arms down by the side of my head before proceeding to expertly kneel over my arms with her long skinny legs applying a textbook sgpin. She was so competent she had obviously sgpinned people before.

I thought Wow scrawny spectacled Linda has me effortlessly trapped in an expertly applied schoolgirlpin. She scooted forward on my upper chest and throat. Her trouser covered crotch pressed gently into my throat. She then placed my wrists under her knees and inner thighs. My head was wedged tightly between her skinny thighs. I thought to myself shit I hope Linda is playfully wrestling me rather than fighting me for real or. If it was a real fight I was in big, big trouble, as I was completely at Linda's mercy. Both my arms were trapped under her lower shins and ankles, both my wrists were prisoners under her knees and inner thighs and my face would be exposed for her to punch me at will.

Linda looked really proud of herself and folded her arms. She stared down into my face smiled down at me and said "right what was you saying about me being a loser, being crap and rubbish. Well what does that make you then, seen as your getting pinned down by loser like me." I had a reputation as a bit of a fighter at school but only with boys. I had been brought up not to fight girls. I did not know at first if linda had pinned me down for fun or as a fight but as she started to drop grass on my face I was relieved it was for fun. I replied "Look, you ambushed me from behind. If you tried when I was ready I could easily stop you from pinning me down. Anyway I can easily get you off me if I want to" Linda laughed and said well go on then get me off you tuff guy." I started to struggle but after a few minutes I knew I had no chance of unseating her she was very strong for a scrawny girl. She had really good balance and used her long legs and skill to keep me pinned down.

Every time i tried to free my arms she held them tightly to the floor and squeezed her legs tightly against my face. I tried to free my wrists but she sat firmly on me. She pinched my nose, messed up my hair and playfully slapped my face a few times before saying "I got you good haven't I. Submit and I might let you up. Or are you going to try get me off you. Well go on then get me off you" I looked up at her and liked how dominant she looked towering over me. I knew I could not get her off me. My struggles became only token ones as I accepted her dominance over me. I was now beginning to enjoy being pinned down by the mighty Linda.

. Appart from both my sisters, Linda was the first girl to apply a schoolgirlpin on me. I really enjoyed being pinned by her and wanted it to last a long time. Linda said "well you struggle better than my little brother does when I get him like this but just like him you cant get out of it can you." I replied "I have never even see you have a fight how do you know how to pin people down like this." Linda laughed and said "I learned this from my cousins and practice every day on my annoying little brother and if i do say so myself i'm very good at it are'nt I" I was in no position to argue so I readily said yes you are good at it but you did ambush me. I vowed to get out of it and began to put up a token struggle.

Mandy returned and said "what the hells going on how come you have got him like that." Linda jubilantly said im teaching him a lesson for teasing me and patted me on the face saying "I'm not bad for a crap rubbish football player huh, now you know what its like to be a loser." I responded by telling Mandy she had jumped me from behind and that i had not even tried to get her off me and I was allowing her, her moment of glory." I must have looked and sounde pathetic. Mandy replied "that's not what it looked like to me I saw linda trip you up and pin you down and when you tried to get her off you, you coud'nt so she's nutted you fair and square. Linda can beat you up" I replied "thats a load of bull." Linda stared down at me and said "ok then tuff guy if its bull get me off you." As I knew I could not unseat her I refused and replied "no I wont i wont be told what to do by a couple of girls."

Mandy said "well it looks like you've got no choice but to be told what to do by a girl because your going nowhere until linda lets you up." Linda said ok then if thats the way you want it and she reached and picked a long piece of grass she gripped my head tight in her thighs and nudged forward until her crotch pressed aggressively tight up against my chin she the pushed the grass up my nose her torture had just begun. "Right either get me off you, submit or suffer its your choice." I refused to struggle or submit. A few minutes of grass torture then nose tweaking and finally eyebrow pulling I knew i was not getting out of it i reluctantly submitted.

Linda was not happy with just 1 solitary submission she insisted I submit countless times beg for mercy and admit girls were better than boys. She let me up only after she put her glasses on me, forcefeed me her used chewing gum and made me beg for mercy. Much to her and mandy's delight. Mandy asked Linda to show her how you do that. By that she meant apply a humiliating dominant schoolgirlpin. Linda said to Mandy "I call it a double knee hold because I hold him down with both my knees" My ordeal or rather my enjoyment lasted for about 15 minutes. I loved it when it was just me and Linda but hated it when Mandy was there witnessing my humiliation.

Unfortunately Linda never schoolgirlpinned me again but on one occasion in my garden I was tormenting her and she was chasing after me. I pretended to trip and fell on the floor lying on my back. Lying in wait for her to put me in it again. Linda stood astride me and sat on my belly, then from nowhere my mother appeared and ruined another Linda sgpin by calling me in for tea.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to wakeyleeds For This Useful Post: