Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Mar-17, 20:23
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts
Default Re: F/F BJJ winner taunts loser, punches her (Russia)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would love for her to submit me with an arm bar and then taunt me the same way and punch me in front of her peers if I went to her gym and challenged her
She didn't seem to taunt her after the win, the girl who lost was just being a sore loser. But the winner does seem to have an arrogant domineering personality as she decided to humiliate her rival and beat her even more for not accepting the defeat immediately. To be honest I loved it and yeah I'd love to be dominated by her as well, I love to lose to girls who have this natural smug attitude and feel entitled to win and dominate. Since the video already has so many views the two girls should do a rematch and settle this once and for all.

I don't have the problem with how she fought/grappled, these dirty moves happen all the time, it's a battle, it's competitive and very physical. They're just inexperienced white belts who aren't used to it. The more experienced competitors aren't rattled by that.

Last edited by al89; 15-Mar-17 at 15:38.
The Following User Says Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-17, 00:44
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts

Another video of a sore loser and a very dominant winner:

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-17, 00:51

I don't care about the sore loser, do we know the name of the victorious BJJ goddess from the first video?

Added after 5 minutes:

Some more info

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

We reached out to the guys at BJJ Freaks, and they told us that the girl who threw the punch was promoted to blue belt today:

"There’s a full battle we have on the channel YouTube . It was the finals. One girl accused the other that she “fights dirty”. In response – a punch in the face. The girl was disqualified. But!!! Today her coach awarded her for this punch and gave the blue belt"

Last edited by al89; 14-Mar-17 at 00:51.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-17, 04:11

Ok found the winner's name, she's Fatima Dudieva (Фатима Дудиева).

She's also a kickboxer and an MMA fighter.

Added after 27 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can anyone understand Russian? What was the fight about? There seemed to be something slightly off when they first shook hands before the fight. The winner also grinds the losers face with her forearm in order to free up the arm for the armbar. That really feels like torture when someone's on top of you, your face ends up all chafed with friction burns from the gi. Quite mean. I'd love to know what it was about.

This is what her teammate said about the incident:

"One girl accused the other that she “fights dirty”. In response – a punch in the face"
That's not exactly how the thing went.

The girl didn't 'accuse' her opponent- she said something like "Fuck it, come at me!" and then something which sounded like 'fuck you!'. If she was male she'd get punched in the face right here, but she clearly didn't understand that verbal violence and escalation may lead to physical altercation. and her opponent's striking was superior.

The girl who did the striking was promoted because she won the competition and to maybe face opponents at blue belt division who are not so soft as to start cursing and screaming after being dominated by legal, though clumsy, technique.

She's my teammate, and I support what she did from human standpoint, and I also think that her DQ was fair. The thing is, the referee should have stopped verbal aggression from the other girl before it all escalated and probably should have also disqualified her (although he's lost the fight anyway). Failing that he could still prevent what came next by physically separating girls, but he didn't do that either.
Poor referee work here, and aggression from the athlete who lost, and suddenly the only one who's getting stones thrown at is a girl who've reacted to provocation. Great.

She's a nice person, very calm and collected, but everyone has limits of what can be tolerated. When someone runs his mouth he gotta think of consequences.

We will not ban her from the club and will not punish her. She needs all the support she can get in this situation, and the team will not turn away from her.

Last edited by al89; 14-Mar-17 at 04:11.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-17, 03:44
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Before the girl on top went for the arm bar, she ground her forearm and elbow into the face of her opponent, the punchee.

She (the one who tapped and got punched) was not a black belt, she was a white belt. There is a white belt under the black marker.

Last edited by rennurliart; 15-Mar-17 at 03:51.
Old 15-Mar-17, 03:53
Points: 4,496, Level: 28 Points: 4,496, Level: 28 Points: 4,496, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetishWebDev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Another video of a sore loser and a very dominant winner:

Ah Maggi is one of the most talented female BJJ fighters in Norway. Really profesional and hot as hell!
Old 15-Mar-17, 03:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by holddown [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
but watch the female coach of the puncher and the other coach getting face to face. that would have been a great fight.
It wasn't a coach, it was another white belt girl. The male coach from the other team had to back off because of a female white belt. Either way, we witnessed a domination of two females over a female and a male.
Old 16-Mar-17, 01:19
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ah Maggi is one of the most talented female BJJ fighters in Norway. Really profesional and hot as hell!
Got that right!