Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Mar-17, 23:14
Points: 4,105, Level: 27 Points: 4,105, Level: 27 Points: 4,105, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mom vs Son Erotic Wrestling Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvpheat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
more please. if this was a comic i would buy it. i wonder if any company makes erotic comics
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Esmeralda1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-17, 16:15
Points: 3,106, Level: 23 Points: 3,106, Level: 23 Points: 3,106, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Where's that sequel???
Old 11-Mar-17, 10:19
Points: 17,620, Level: 57 Points: 17,620, Level: 57 Points: 17,620, Level: 57
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,626 Times in 111 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thejuggler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Where's that sequel???
I'm sure I'll write one eventually
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-17, 18:03
Banned
Points: 1,800, Level: 17 Points: 1,800, Level: 17 Points: 1,800, Level: 17
Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7%
Last Achievements

If you ever continue this story or do another one. can you please send me a message to notify me. thxs
Old 01-Apr-17, 14:37
Points: 3,106, Level: 23 Points: 3,106, Level: 23 Points: 3,106, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Sequel please!!!!
Old 11-Apr-17, 02:06
Points: 17,620, Level: 57 Points: 17,620, Level: 57 Points: 17,620, Level: 57
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,626 Times in 111 Posts

Okay... encouraged by the comments here goes with the setup for the sequel...

“C’mon” I gasped under heavy breaths, “Submit, damnit!”.

I had been wrestling Sunni ‘The Indian Python’, a lithe, dusky Indian woman with the most pert butt I have ever seen in real life, for over ten minutes now and although I felt the match had been mine for most of that time – barring an uncomfortable minute spent locked in a head scissors – I just couldn’t get her to give. Sunni was about my height and what I would call “young mum” age, looking phenomenal in a snakeprint monokini that might as well have been two shoelaces for all it failed now to cover her modest breasts. I had put her in successive leg splits, camel clutches, boston crabs… she bent, she moaned, she slapped the mat, but she just wouldn’t submit.

This was my second time at the club, and this time I was by myself. Mom and I had gotten the same invite by email to return and wrestle “some other new blood” but the date offered was one of the few weekends Mom was away. My expression of utter devastation prompted an immediate “you can go without me” from Mom, but I could tell she was disappointed not to return. As soon as I had made the arrangements I immediately felt guilty and asked if she fancied a wrestle with me down in our private basement setup, to which she readily said yes. We were by now totally comfortable with these matches and where they might lead, and we often when the mood took us, as in this case, chose to wrestle each other naked. After a sweaty 3-2 submission win by Mom over me (I think I kind of let her take the decider!) Mom pushed me to the mat and my hands over my head applied a sensual breast smother. I grunted my approval as smother pin led to a series of hip thrusts and then my hard cock was slowly taken between her sex lips. We finished in a sweaty sexhold, matfucking to a mutual submission orgasm.

So here I was, six weeks later, equally covered in sweat, my black skimpy trunks riding up, trying my hardest to make this flexible grappler tap out. She was probably some sort of contortionist, I thought to myself.

“uhhnnn!” Sunni moaned. I now sat behind her on the canvas, my legs around her hips, my feet nestled in her inner thighs, whilst I clamped her neck under my arm. I don’t know what you’d call this move, a dragon sleeper maybe, but it had to have hurt her body to be arched back like that her head clamped under my arm. My heels rubbed over her pubic mound and she moaned… shivered even. I had a free arm in this position so I gasped her breast and squeezed. She moaned approvingly – damn, she was getting off on this hold, which surprisingly was not where I was going with it. I tightened the grip and leant back… more muffled moans, but no submissions. The crowd sounded restless and I felt some urgency to finish Sunni off. My heel gazed her public mound again and she gasped – the female ref leant in – “Sunni – do you give… you look like you are going to cum”.

I realized what the ref was goading me to do and started deliberately raking my heel across the full length of her pronounced camel toe. “ooohh…uhhhhhh…n-n-n-n-oooooo…” she gasped. I picked up pace and added another breast squeeze… she started to shake, I saw her nipples visibly harden to bullets and her flawless skin goosebump. I gave a flex of the dragon sleeper and dug my heel hard against her vagina.

“OH GAWD YESSSSSSS! I SUBMIT!!!!!!!! UHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNYESSSSSSSSS!!!!” she shrieked, still trapped in the hold… thrashing and contorting… I held tight, both the lock and the pressure on her sex parts… “FUCKKKKK….NO MOREOHGAWDYESDON’TSTOPUHNNNNNNNNNNN!!!” she barked and her body bucked furiously before the bell rang out and she slumped as I released her.

DING DING DING DING DING!!!!

I was announced as “The winner… by a dragon-sleeper orgasm submission!”, grinning that I had won my match… and got the name of the hold right!

================================================== ======================

Mine had been the first match of the night so I got to watch two more. Deedee (remember her?) was up next and sporting just a silver thong she wrestled a relative newcomer whom I thought would squash her. I mean he was a big, muscular guy and he tossed her around the ring easily. But he got cocky and took the match to the ground too soon, and she soon had him trapped in a reverse smother (Deedee on her back), then turned him over and the smother took over. After two sensual minutes in this position Deedee was declared the winner - by KO no less – the first I had witnessed in real life. The ref brought the guy round after and he was fine, but she had really smothered him out. Funny thing – he was hard the whole time he was KO’d.

Just before the last match of the night I went back stage to congratulate Deedee. I couldn’t find her but I ran into Tonya, the club organizer. She congratulated me on my win earlier, but took it away by saying that the match “shouldn’t have taken more than five minutes”. Then she said something that shocked me:

“but hey, if you and your mom want to wrestle again there’s always demand for that.”

I froze. Only Deedee knew, or at least I thought.

“oh come on – you do know you look like her” Tonya continued, nonchalant.

I tried to blurt out something to get me out of this fix. I managed a series of uhms and errs… nothing helpful.

“Look, I’ll make it easy on you. How about you and your mom wrestle as a tag team. I’ve got another feature night coming up and I’m looking for a tag team to wrestle against a mother-daughter team. You two would be great. To be honest, you two would be my only option. We’d pay you $1000.”

I still hadn’t managed a sentence so Tonya just smiled and said “I’ll take that as a yes. I’ll send you both the details.”

“Oh, and the daughter is on next if you want to check her out…. and yes, she is legal, in case you were wondering.”

I went back out to the front and witnessed a young girl with a cascade of curly brown hair enter the ring make short work of an older guy, about Mom’s age, wearing just speedos. I could see why Tonya has mentioned her age – she looked a little on the edge of legal, but I couldn’t imagine they would fuck around with that sort of thing. Wearing a simple thong black onepiece she armlocked, hiptossed and scissored the older guy showing no effort at all. Admittedly he was pretty weedy looking but even so – he had to be heaver than the girl showing him the ropes! After holding him to the point of submission in a boston crab she then dropped the hold, walked around him, grabbed him up to standing by the chin and put him over her shoulders. I was in awe. She paraded the older guy around like he was nothing, then stood in the centre of the ring and pulled down on him like she was bending a bar… he croaked…. He moaned…. And then yelled out his submission! An easy submission after just five minutes.

Standing in her ring corner and clapping loudly was a striking woman with dark hair and breasts you can't hide. That had to be her mom.

I knew I wanted to wrestle her and her mom. I knew I wanted my mom to be my tag team partner. And i was pretty sure that Mom would want us to earn $1000.

To be continued…

Last edited by Skinnywrestler; 11-Apr-17 at 02:14.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-17, 02:18
Points: 3,797, Level: 25 Points: 3,797, Level: 25 Points: 3,797, Level: 25
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

[QUOTE=Skinnywrestler;283571]Okay... encouraged by the comments here goes with the setup for the sequel...

“C’mon” I gasped under heavy breaths, “Submit, damnit!”.

I had been wrestling Sunni ‘The Indian Python’, a lithe, dusky Indian woman with the most pert butt I have ever seen in real life, for over ten minutes now and although I felt the match had been mine for most of that time – barring an uncomfortable minute spent locked in a head scissors – I just couldn’t get her to give. Sunni was about my height and what I would call “young mum” age, looking phenomenal in a snakeprint monokini that might as well have been two shoelaces for all it failed now to cover her modest breasts. I had put her in successive leg splits, camel clutches, boston crabs… she bent, she moaned, she slapped the mat, but she just wouldn’t submit.

This was my second time at the club, and this time I was by myself. Mom and I had gotten the same invite by email to return and wrestle “some other new blood” but the date offered was one of the few weekends Mom was away. My expression of utter devastation prompted an immediate “you can go without me” from Mom, but I could tell she was disappointed not to return. As soon as I had made the arrangements I immediately felt guilty and asked if she fancied a wrestle with me down in our private basement setup, to which she readily said yes. We were by now totally comfortable with these matches and where they might lead, and we often when the mood took us, as in this case, chose to wrestle each other naked. After a sweaty 3-2 submission win by Mom over me (I think I kind of let her take the decider!) Mom pushed me to the mat and my hands over my head applied a sensual breast smother. I grunted my approval as smother pin led to a series of hip thrusts and then my hard cock was slowly taken between her sex lips. We finished in a sweaty sexhold, matfucking to a mutual submission orgasm.

So here I was, six weeks later, equally covered in sweat, my black skimpy trunks riding up, trying my hardest to make this flexible grappler tap out. She was probably some sort of contortionist, I thought to myself.

“uhhnnn!” Sunni moaned. I now sat behind her on the canvas, my legs around her hips, my feet nestled in her inner thighs, whilst I clamped her neck under my arm. I don’t know what you’d call this move, a dragon sleeper maybe, but it had to have hurt her body to be arched back like that her head clamped under my arm. My heels rubbed over her pubic mound and she moaned… shivered even. I had a free arm in this position so I gasped her breast and squeezed. She moaned approvingly – damn, she was getting off on this hold, which surprisingly was not where I was going with it. I tightened the grip and leant back… more muffled moans, but no submissions. The crowd sounded restless and I felt some urgency to finish Sunni off. My heel gazed her public mound again and she gasped – the female ref leant in – “Sunni – do you give… you look like you are going to cum”.

I realized what the ref was goading me to do and started deliberately raking my heel across the full length of her pronounced camel toe. “ooohh…uhhhhhh…n-n-n-n-oooooo…” she gasped. I picked up pace and added another breast squeeze… she started to shake, I saw her nipples visibly harden to bullets and her flawless skin goosebump. I gave a flex of the dragon sleeper and dug my heel hard against her vagina.

“OH GAWD YESSSSSSS! I SUBMIT!!!!!!!! UHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNYESSSSSSSSS!!!!” she shrieked, still trapped in the hold… thrashing and contorting… I held tight, both the lock and the pressure on her sex parts… “FUCKKKKK….NO MOREOHGAWDYESDON’TSTOPUHNNNNNNNNNNN!!!” she barked and her body bucked furiously before the bell rang out and she slumped as I released her.

DING DING DING DING DING!!!!

I was announced as “The winner… by a dragon-sleeper orgasm submission!”, grinning that I had won my match… and got the name of the hold right!

================================================== ======================

Mine had been the first match of the night so I got to watch two more. Deedee (remember her?) was up next and sporting just a silver thong she wrestled a relative newcomer whom I thought would squash her. I mean he was a big, muscular guy and he tossed her around the ring easily. But he got cocky and took the match to the ground too soon, and she soon had him trapped in a reverse smother (Deedee on her back), then turned him over and the smother took over. After two sensual minutes in this position Deedee was declared the winner - by KO no less – the first I had witnessed in real life. The ref brought the guy round after and he was fine, but she had really smothered him out. Funny thing – he was hard the whole time he was KO’d.

Just before the last match of the night I went back stage to congratulate Deedee. I couldn’t find her but I ran into Tonya, the club organizer. She congratulated me on my win earlier, but took it away by saying that the match “shouldn’t have taken more than five minutes”. Then she said something that shocked me:

“but hey, if you and your mom want to wrestle again there’s always demand for that.”

I froze. Only Deedee knew, or at least I thought.

“oh come on – you do know you look like her” Tonya continued, nonchalant.

I tried to blurt out something to get me out of this fix. I managed a series of uhms and errs… nothing helpful.

“Look, I’ll make it easy on you. How about you and your mom wrestle as a tag team. I’ve got another feature night coming up and I’m looking for a tag team to wrestle against a mother-daughter team. You two would be great. To be honest, you two would be my only option. We’d pay you $1000.”

I still hadn’t managed a sentence so Tonya just smiled and said “I’ll take that as a yes. I’ll send you both the details.”

“Oh, and the daughter is on next if you want to check her out…. and yes, she is legal, in case you were wondering.”

I went back out to the front and witnessed a young girl with a cascade of curly brown hair enter the ring make short work of an older guy, about Mom’s age, wearing just speedos. I could see why Tonya has mentioned her age – she looked a little on the edge of legal, but I couldn’t imagine they would fuck around with that sort of thing. Wearing a simple thong black onepiece she armlocked, hiptossed and scissored the older guy showing no effort at all. Admittedly he was pretty weedy looking but even so – he had to be heaver than the girl showing him the ropes! After holding him to the point of submission in a boston crab she then dropped the hold, walked around him, grabbed him up to standing by the chin and put him over her shoulders. I was in awe. She paraded the older guy around like he was nothing, then stood in the centre of the ring and pulled down on him like she was bending a bar… he croaked…. He moaned…. And then yelled out his submission! An easy submission after just five minutes.

Standing in her ring corner and clapping loudly was a striking woman with dark hair and breasts you can't hide. That had to be her mom.

I knew I wanted to wrestle her and her mom. I knew I wanted my mom to be my tag team partner. And i was pretty sure that Mom would want us to earn $1000.

To be continued

Bravo!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to paulfrank00 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-17, 11:54
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinnywrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, please continue the story, mate. I'd love to see you both taking on that girl and her mom, especially if she 'shows you the ropes' as comprehensively as she did that old guy.

Thanks, mate.
Old 23-Apr-17, 07:29
Points: 1,320, Level: 14 Points: 1,320, Level: 14 Points: 1,320, Level: 14
Last Achievements

I loved the story! short and sweet, but great fun. I love specially named wrestling holds/moves like that! would be great to see more some time

My Patreon with more stories, art and such
https://www.patreon.com/sandcastles
Old 23-Apr-17, 08:14
Banned
Points: 1,800, Level: 17 Points: 1,800, Level: 17 Points: 1,800, Level: 17
Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7% Activity: 6.7%
Last Achievements

best writer on here. need more!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to mvpheat For This Useful Post:

Tags
erotic mixed wrestling, incest, mixed wrestling, mother, orgasm