Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 20-Mar-17, 00:43
Points: 9,478, Level: 41 Points: 9,478, Level: 41 Points: 9,478, Level: 41
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Juijitsu sister's friend

One of my favorite stories here on the forum is "Juijitsu sister" so I wrote a fictional continuation of that story with the permission from the author. It is based loosely on events from that summer as told to me by the author.

“Smile for the camera, Emily” said her friend Jenn as Emily put her foot on her brother’s chest and flexed her muscles after pinning him for a 10 count just seconds early. The girls were cheering and giggle hysterically as the congratulated their friend on her hard fought and improbable victory.

“Ok, who is next?” Emily said looking towards her brothers friends that had been doubting her ability when she challenged her older brother but now were all in stunned silence. They were beside themselves on what they had just seen. Did their friend really just get outwrestled by his 12 yr old sister? Did that mean they were going to have to leave the pool. Certainly these girls could not force them out, or could they?

“No fair, it’s my turn Em,” said her friend Jenn. After seeing her friend beat her older brother in aseemingly impossible wrestling match, Jenn wanted to prove her abilities too. You see Jenn and Emily train together and while Emily is bigger, it’s actually Jenn who is more skilled and experienced.

“Still don’t think a girl can beat a man, huh?” said Emily looking at the group of guys. “So which one of you wants to wrestle Jenn now then?”

As eager to wrestle a man to prove herself in her rivalry as Jenn was, it did not seem like any of the guys were going to agree to wrestle her. Then one of the college girls there spoke out. “My boyfriend will wrestle you and I’ve got a $100 that says you can't beat him”.

Ken shook his head. “Did I just hear what I thought I heard?”, he thought. Ken knew the story. He was best friends with Emily’s older brother, the one he just saw get outwrestled by his 12 yr old sister. He knew she trained with Jenn. He knew Jenn had beaten Emily too. Why is she volunteering me he thought

“That is not really fair now, is it?” Ken said, “she is just a little girl.” She whispered to Ken “come on hon, just be sport you can beat her?” “Yea so you think little girl is going to beat you wrestling”, she then said loud enough for everyone thinking hey that was some fun theater she had just witness wanting it to continue the girlpower celebration!

Kenny turned a little red since everybody heard that. He proclaimed with a little stutter " no ahh ahh I can beat her"

“Jenn, do you really think you could beat him?” she said bemused herself at this.

“She can” chimed in Emily sticking up for her friend. “She has been training since she was 4 and can even beat her brothers.”

“But that is only in the best of 7” confessed Jenn,

Ken felt a feeling of relief thinking ok good there is no way she will beat me then. I let this girls show off a little to her friends and put some holds on me.

“Ok best of 7 it is then!” Ken heard his girl friend say?

“Wait what? Ken said….. as his girlfriend turned to wink to Ken to make sure he was playing along. But when she saw Ken’s face she immediately realized he had gone a little pale.”

“Wait, Ken don’t tell me you are actually scared she might beat you? She’s just a little girl” When Ken didn’t answer his girlfriends laughed out loud “Oh my you are scared aren’t you? “Wow” she said, “This going to be more fun than I thought. Your scared you might lose a real wrestling match with this little girl!” “ha”

Ken was falling right into his girlfriend's trap. Ken always talked about how superior guys are to girls and this really bugged his girlfriend. Now she was setting him up for a big lose.

With such a large size advantage and being a man wrestling a girl, Ken didn’t think it should be a problem. But after the display he had just seen he started to realize that she had a good chance to beat him and for real too. Then he looked over to Jenn and overheard Emily say to her “It’s your turn to defeat a man. Let me tell you it feels awesome”

I know”, said Jenn. “You were right. I didn’t think you could do it but you actually got him to agree to wrestle me in public. I am so excited.

“Hey don’t look Jenn but he is checking you out! Remember what I told you?”

With that Jenn started flexing her arms and legs. The color left Ken’s face as he realized just how ripped Jenn was. She looked like one of those gymnasts he always saw on TV.

“Good job, Jenn, he is scared” Emily said. “He won’t be able to concentrate now. You just focus on your techniques to ware him down then he will be all yours. Oh I am so excited for you! This is the day you outwrestle a man in public!” "It will be fun to see which one of us gets more hits on youtube with these video! Maybe they will both go viral! We will be famous just like Riley is now. She got over 1 million hits. How cool would that be?"

“Do you really think I can beat him, Em?” Jenn asked.

“Of course you can! You have better technique than me and you just saw me beat Jerry. And so did he!”

“But he is bigger than Jerry, Em!”

“So what? Look at those muscles in your legs! Get those wrapped around his neck and he will be begging in no time just like I made Jerry beg! Don't you want to experience that?” “He is still staring at your legs and his girlfriend told me he kept asking during my fight saying, ‘you don’t think she would beat me too do you?” She told me she wanted to see her boyfriend get beat by a girl too. So she volunteered him to fight you. Once he realizes you are good you can break him!! Then you just get to decide the best way to finish him!”

“Gosh Em thanks. How should I finish him?” Jenn giggled.

“Up to you Jenn. Ha I got an idea as Em leaned into whisper to Jenn.

Jenn started giggling uncontrollable. “Oh Em you are evil. That would be so humiliating!!” The girls couldn’t control themselves and broke out laughing.

Ken was beside himself. His girlfriend went to him

“I cannot believe you are really scared of a little girl.”

She looked at Jenn then back at Ken.

“Well wow she is ripped but you are in college, and you're a man and she is just a little girl" Kenny agreed “Here is what I want you to do: let her get a point or two just to make it interesting then come back and tie it. Everybody will think she is beating you and you will have a great comeback in front of everyone here. Then finish her off. Like I said she is just a little girl”

“OK dear” Ken said. “Whatever you want. This was your crazy idea so I will play along”

Ken heard himself say the words but he was struggling to believe them. OK if I let her win a few points can I even come back, I saw the way Emily beat her brother I'm not sure I have what it takes to come back.

Then he heard the Emily talking into the camera that one of the other girls was holding up:

This 100% competitive mixed wrestling match is a very unique challenge with Ken who stands 5’10” and weighs 170lbs taking on Jenn who is only 4’10” and weighing only 90lbs. Yes, you heard that right. We are about to see if a girl can outwrestle a man in this best of 7 wrestling challenge. Will Ken be able to capitalize on his considerable size and strength, or with 7 years of martial arts training will Jenn be able to overcome this big man using her superior knowledge of BJJ? We are about to find out!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-17, 04:08
wsxqaz
This message has been deleted by wsxqaz. Reason: double post
Old 20-Mar-17, 15:27
Points: 9,584, Level: 42 Points: 9,584, Level: 42 Points: 9,584, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Juijitsu sister's friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendawg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This 100% competitive mixed wrestling match is a very unique challenge with Ken who stands 5’10” and weighs 170lbs taking on Jenn who is only 4’10” and weighing only 90lbs. Yes, you heard that right. We are about to see if a girl can outwrestle a man in this best of 7 wrestling challenge. Will Ken be able to capitalize on his considerable size and strength, or with 7 years of martial arts training will Jenn be able to overcome this big man using her superior knowledge of BJJ? We are about to find out!
Wow great start. Excited to see how this plays out
The Following User Says Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Mar-17, 00:10
Points: 4,751, Level: 29 Points: 4,751, Level: 29 Points: 4,751, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Part 2?
Old 19-Apr-17, 22:35
Last Achievements

PART 2..... THE BATTLE BEGINS

As Ken heard Emily speaking to the camera his face went pale and he said out loud to no one in particular “7 years? Really?”.

“Yep, 7 years!” said Emily into the camera.

As they faced off Ken looked over his tiny opponent. He knew he could not underestimate her. He had seen Emily defeat his friend only a few minutes earlier. He knew her strategy would be to go for his neck. As small as Jenn, he knew her only chance would be to get her legs around his neck in whatever hold that was the Emily used to knockout his friend. When he realized that he was actually considering how not to lose to Jenn, her let out a little laugh.

“What is so funny?” his girlfriend asked.

“Nothing dear” said Ken.

But as Ken turned to talk to his girlfriend, Jenn sprung to action jumping up and wrapping her legs tightly around his midsection and capturing his neck with her arms.

“Guillotine, Jenn!” Emily cheered. “Now squeeze!”

Ken was in shock. Jenn’s legs were squeezing tighter than he would have imagined. He never really did much wrestling growing up and had certainly never been in a scissor hold before. He felt Jenn’s corded muscles crushing his midsection. But he moved his hands instantly to Jenn’s arms when she applied full pressure to his neck.

She was locked in tight. He could not pull her arms of his neck. Then, although still standing upright as Jenn’s weight was easy to support, he started seeing stars. Ken tapped his hand against Jenn’s back quickly but lightly a few times.

“Damn, he was going out! Too bad he tapped” said Emily to Jenn.

Jenn had a huge grin on her face. She could not believe she tapped out a man as big as Ken. She had jumped him, but so what! She had submitted him. Her holds would work on him, so long as she could trap him with them. That was a huge confidence builder and Jenn looked Ken straight in the eyes and asked, “Round 2?”

Ken looked at Jenn smiling and thought “this girl really knows her stuff”

“OK, but I’ll be ready this time young lady”, Ken said, still bemused by the entire situation and playing along more now as he saw how happy was Jenn coming out of her shell.

As round 2 started, Ken kept is eyes fixed on his opponent. She came at him again but this time he was ready. When she jumped at him he was prepared and caught her and took her down to the mat to pin her. Ken was laying across Jenn and was pinning each of her arms with one of his. He felt relieved as he expected to be too big and strong for her and now he knew he was. When the count reached 10, he let Jenn go and felt good that the score was now tied.

Emily went over and whispered something to Jenn as they prepared for the next fall.

As the third fall started both opponents were still fresh. Jenn knew she had caught Ken by surprise and then she got completely overpowered by him on the 2nd fall. Ken was feeling good about his chances. She knew her stuff, but she was just too small, or so he thought!

Jenn went to jump Ken a 3rd time, but instead she dove at his legs and being already off balance she was easily able to take him to the mat. Jenn jumped on top of him in mount position but Ken easily rolled her over. Jenn had Ken in guard though and started squeezing as hard as she could. Ken winced in pain as Jenn legs cut into his midsection.He had seen Emily use this hold to ware out and ultimately pin his friend so knew he had to do something before it was too late.

Reaching back, Ken was able to pry Jenn’s legs apart and slide out to the side. Ken once again had Jenn’s arms pinned and was laying across her small frame. But this time in a flash Jenn brought her legs up and captured Ken’s head.

She did not have a great hold but was able to push Ken back and create some space. Ken knew that Jenn would be going for his head and realizing that she almost had him he released her arms to go on defense.

In an instant Jenn grabbed Ken’s head and pulled it deep into her reverse headscissors then clamped her legs shut.

“You got him, Jenn!” Emily cheered!

Jenn rolled Ken over so she was now on top with his head locked tightly in her reverse headscissors. Ken tried to pry them apart but it was no use. She had all the leverage and Ken resigned himself to tapping out once again.

2 to 1 Jenn!
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-17, 09:03
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Thanks, mate. I like this story and I'm glad you are continuing it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-17, 13:56
Last Achievements

PART 3.......JENN TAKES CONTROL

Jenn bounced to her feet and high fived Emily energized from the submission.

“Thanks Em, you were right. He left his head wide open again that time”, Jenn said.

Ken tried to act cool about it and rushed to get to his feet only to stagger a couple of times being still a little light headed from Jenn’s choke hold.

“Wow, she got you good that time!” Ken’s girlfriend laughed when she notice his wobbling to keep his balance. “Those little legs of her must be pretty strong huh?”…

He looked over at his tiny female opponent. She was beaming with confidence standing there fixing her hair fresh as a daisy while he tried to catch his breath realizing he was starting to sweat pretty good.

Ken thought he had Jenn pinned but now the realization was setting in that she let him get into that position so SHE could set HIM up to be submitted. Even worse was he realized she could of submitted with him immediately but instead used it to ware him down before cranking on her power.

WAIT! he realized, she was toying with me! Could this girl be that smart? Smart enough to beat him?, he wondered what he was thinking accepting a challenge to wrestle someone with 7 year of jiu-jitsu trainging. Still she was only a little girl. He could not lose to a little girl! or could he?

As he heard his girlfriend’s comments, his gaze dropped to Jenn’s legs. They might be tiny but they were ripped. The muscles in her thighs were clearly defined especially after getting pumped up from her scissors hold. They felt like two cords of steel wrapped around his neck. He thought he was lucky his head did not pop right off as he massaged his sore neck.

“Yea, very strong,” he said in response to his girlfriend almost automatically not thinking it would be better just to be quiet about it all.

“You better stay away from them if you are going to win” his girlfriend said trying to control here laughter. The look of concern on her big strong boyfriend’s face was clearly evident.

“Jenn, check it out!” Emily said pointing towards Ken. “It’s happening. You got him now!”

“What happening?” Ken’s girlfriend asked with a curious tone.

“He’s starting to realize it!” Emily said.

“Realize what?” she asked.

“That he is getting outwrestle by a girl!” Emily said through her giggles.

“Ha, we shall see there” said Ken’s girlfriend. “He only let her get a lead. Tie it up now honey” she said turning towards Ken only to see the panic on his face.

“You let her right, Ken?....Tell me you let her” When there was no answer Ken’s girlfriend shook her head and said “Oh my, a little girl is beating you wrestling.” Feeling embarrassed for him she shouted her encouragement “Ok honey tie it up! You can pin her again. She only weighs 90lbs!”

Could he though?, he wondered. It started to dawn on him that the score could easily be 3:0 and she may have let him pin her just to set him up from her headscissors.

Excited now realizing she was going to win, Jenn went right back to the center of the mat. “Round 4?”

Ken slowly went back to face Jenn. It was amazing as it was clear that he was now the tentative one. As they started to wrestle Jenn faked a couple of moves. Ken flinched each time drawing giggles from the girls. Jenn used Ken's lack of balance to get in very tight on Ken’s waist and one leg with her arms bending at her knees to create as much leverage and power from her legs as possible. She used her tight hold to pull Ken off balance then bull him to the mat.

Quickly Jenn went right after Ken as he tumbled to the mat and got into full mount position. The little 90 lbs girl was now on top of Ken. He was quick to panic and used his considerable size advantage to roll the girl off and come down on top of her.

Jenn was prepared for Ken’s counter though and brought her leg up between his chest and hers creating space. As Ken went for her arms with his hands, she ducked under Ken’s armpit with her head and took Kens back.

It was quite the site, this large man was face down on the mat with this little girl on top of his back.

“Good job, Jenn! You got his back,” Emily yelled as encouragement. "Now finish him!"

Jenn reached her tiny arms down around Ken’s neck attempting to lock in a rear naked choke hold. Ken, not realizing what was happening and embarrassed that he was in this position foolishly used his arms to push himself up. It was clear that he was strong as he did a push up with Jenn on his back. But this only opened up his neck for Jenn’s arms which locked on him tightly. She sunk it in deeply and could feel her arms sapping the life from his once strong body. Ken tried to pry her arms off his neck but he couldn't seem to get any leverage. In desperation he adjusted his strategy. Jenn could feel him shift his body weight and prepared herself.

Realizing Ken was going to try to flip them both over so that he would be on top of her to try to pin her against the mat with his considerable weight and break the hold, Jenn let up her grip. She allowed Ken to roll underneath her instead. Ken stuggling desparately not to get KOed by this young girl had no clue what she was doing.

Simultaneously she quickly jumped forward along Ken’s back and positioned her right leg around Ken’s right arm. She spun herself around Ken while bringing her left leg up over her right ankle. She used Ken’s own momentum to now come down on top of Ken in a mounted triangle…Jenn's legs tightly wrapped around Ken’s neck and right arm with Jenn comfortably on top pinning the bigger man to the mat.

"Looks like this little 90 lbs girl is pinning you, huh?" Jenn said as she looked down into Ken's eye breaking her silence as her nerves went away and her enjoyment of beating a man took over.

“Way to go!” yelled Emily! “You better tap out Ken if you know whats good for you! She can pin you, KO or break your arm if you don’t. 1..2...3....4......5" Emily started counting slowing down after each rubbing it in that Ken was securely pinned.

"You can't let her pin you like that!" yelled his girlfriend. "She's only 90 lbs!"

"He's not letting me, he fighting soooo hard, aren't you Ken?" Jenn said as she first fixed her hair then made a double bicep pose while smiling right into the video camera.

"Wow Jenn, that is awesome!," Emily stated. "Making victory poses already!"

This was crazy Ken thought as he regained his composure gathering his energy to twist out from Jenn's tight hold. Feeling Ken tensing up his muscles Jenn took Ken’s arm with both of her and twisted it until the big man was ferociously tapping the mat.

"Oh my god Em, you were right, he is actually scared!" she giggled as she looked straight down into Ken's eye forcing him to turn his head and look away. " Don't worry, Ken, I wasn't going to actually break your arm. But I am going to put you to sleep next. Don't worry it will be painless and I know when to stop so I don't kill you"

3:1 JENN!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-17, 19:38
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

I love it when a dominant girl declares what she is going to do next, almost daring the guy to try and stop her. This story is awesome, mate. Thank you very much.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-17, 20:45
Points: 9,584, Level: 42 Points: 9,584, Level: 42 Points: 9,584, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Very well done. Agreed, thank you. I'm excited for the next part to see if Ken can get back into it

Last edited by wsxqaz; 22-Apr-17 at 11:19.
The Following User Says Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-17, 19:57
Last Achievements

Part 4.... ALL TIED UP

Before I post the last part of Juijitsu sisters friend, I want to thank jujitsu sister for the story jujitsu sisters friend. Without whom this story would have never been written. Thank you very much for everything you've done. And now without further ado
Part 4 all tied up

3:1 JENN!

With that Jenn slowly unwound her legs from around Ken’s head and arm rising quickly to high five Emily. Ken just stayed on the mat his face beet red with a combination of Jenn's choke holds and from the embarrassment of being soundly outwrestled in the last fall by a smaller girl.

Seeing this and now full of confidence to the point of being cocky Jenn push her foot on Ken’s face and said “come on big boy, we aren’t finished yet! Unless you want to admit I am too much for you and give up” and she flexed again

Mifted seeing her boyfriend just laying there while the camera filmed Jenn paw at his face with her foot and flex her muscles, she commanded “ What are you doing letting her pose on you like that? Enough is enough. I know I said let her win but you can't let her humilate me like this! What I am supposed to tell my sorority sisters. I will be the laughing stock of the house if you admit she is better. Get up, Ken! You have to fight her!”

Ken slowly got off the mat. He was still in daze as the blood worked itself back to his brain after Jenn brought him to verge of unconsciousness. He looked back over at Jenn. Her muscles seemed to look even stronger. It dawned on him, how did he think he could wrestle against a girl that athletic with 7 yr of Juijitsu training? She knew she was going to kick his ass he thought. But now what was he to do? He wanted to give up to her. She had earned it literally wrestling the fight right away from him. She was a superior wrestler. Was it more humilating to admit it now or to get KOed by this girl? Worse what if she didn't stop in time?, he thought scared now by the promise she made not to kill him.

“Ok, let’s get this over with” Ken said resigned to his fate hoping that he would survive whatever hold Jenn planned on using to KO him.

Just then one of the other college girls spoke up. It was his friend’s girlfriend. She had just witnessed both wrestling matches and could tell from Ken’s body language this one was over. “I got an idea to spice this up a bit”

“What’s that?” Emily asked.

She walked over to Emily and whispered something into her ear. Emily just about died laughing then went and whispered it to Jenn who also could not control herself and nodded in agreement.

“Ok, we are going to add another challenge to this” Emily said as she grabbed her jump rope from the corner of the room. "Since its clear that this fight is over, to win Jenn has 5 minutes to hogtie Ken. If he can last the 5 mins then Ken is the winner and the video gets deleted. If he forfeits or gets hogtied then the video gets posted to youtube. What do you say Ken?”

“He accepts” Ken’s girlfriend said immediately turning to Ken almost pledding with him ”I can’t have a video of my boyfriend getting out wrestled by a girl like this out there on the internet. This to me Ken, don't let this little girl hogtie you now after all that!”

“This is going to be so fun” Jenn giggled to Emily, “ just like we learned in 4H club but with a grown man!”

A sense of relief came over Ken. Beating him wrestling with all her training was one thing but tieing him up? Not possible! The video was going to get deleted. No one would see the video and only those watching would ever know. He could always say he let her win and didn't want to beat a little girl.

They came to the mat to square off for the final time. Jenn fresh as a daisy looking superior now with her deterimed hard female gymnast body and her ab muscles rippling through her one piece bathing suit. opposed to Ken this lumbering man sweating and soft looking guy whose size advantage did not seem like much of advantage at all anymore as he struggled to stand upright with his hands on his knees bracing himself up struggling with every breath he took.

Ken knew all he had to do was last 5 mins. He didn't have to win so he decided all he had to do was play defense. Jenn came right at him but he pushed her aside, she tried again with the same result. Ken was constantly backing up moving away smartly avoiding any engagement with Jenn. It brought giggles from the girls watching seeing this big man clearly cowering from a little girl.

"4 mins remaining" Emily announced.

She had to try something else. He was clearly only playing defense so she could take more risks now. She was going to have to if she was going to get her trophy. She ran full speed and dove at the big mans legs. She was succesful in grabbing one and wrapped her legs tightly around his. then she used her arms to pull at his other leg. She succedded in unbalancing the big man who fell to the mat.

She locked in tight on both legs trapping him in a tight banana split hold. She cranked the power on and heard Ken grunt out. Had this been still a submission match she would have been able to end it then and there but let him go satisfied knowing that in her head it was now 4:1 her!

She released Kens legsand quickly jumped on top. Ken stayed down on his back and curled up into a ball. He instinctively knew not to roll onto his stomach after nearly getting choked out once. Jenn came down going for full mount, but Ken was able to push her away then pushed her away again.

"3 mins remaining"

Jenn faked again towards full mount but this time she went down sideways next to Ken's head and got strong side control of his head and neck. She pushed forward with her strong legs into Ken causing the man to grunt out in pain. He considered for a moment tapping out to the strong girl who had his neck cranked to the side in a very uncomfortable position. But he knew his girlfriend would be pissed and maybe even dump him if he submitted now and the video got posted. He tried to grab at jenn but she was up tight against him and he could not get a grip. He struggled against her strong body trying to endure. He thought about trying to roll over to releave himself of the pressure but knew that would be a mistake he did not want to make again.

He had little energy left and Jenn had all the leverage on him rendering him practicaly helpless. He just focused on taking deep breaths to save any strength he had to fight off this his little tormentress. Amazingly Jenn thought, this big strong man is satisfied to simply defend against the clock having given up all hope of actualy beating her at wrestling. She knew she had lots of submission options from her current position from armbars to chokes but only one that could help her hogtie Ken. Wow she thought 5:1 me now, ha.

"2 mins remaining" Emily said bring Jenn back from her daydream realizing she still had work to do.

Jenn quickly moved her knee up to Ken's shoulder then used her full weight to push down on his joint. Ken let out an audible grunt in pain. Jenn succeeded in prying Ken's arm away from his body as he turned away to relieve the pain. She quicky moved her knee under his arm pressuring down just under his armpit trapping Ken on his side further making his arm available to Jenn. She then wrapped her legs around Ken's arm and leveraged him over onto his face with his arm bent painfully behind his back held captive by Jenn's strong little legs.

"Wow, great omoplata, Jenn" Emily said. "You need to teach me that one so I can use it on my brother"

"Thanks, yea its a great move to submit boys, they are so inflexible compared to girls. And that would be 6:1 for me now if we were still doing submissions. " Jenn said to Emily with a big smile.

"Ok, but only a little over a minute left, Jenn" Emily said as she tossed her the rope.

Jenn quickly looped the rope around Ken's wrist on his exposed arm. There was absolutely nothing he could do to stop her as he was completely immobiled by this young strong girl trusting she would not break his arm. When she had it nice and tight she released her legs and took Ken's back once again using the rope to pull his arm behind him. She took her left leg and laced it under and around the bound arm and across the back of Ken's neck using her foot on the right side of Ken's head to create the leverage she needed to pull his arm back along his back.

Ignoring Kens screams as his arm was wrenched up his back, she showed off her extreme flexibiity, using her right knee to push down with all her weight on the back of Ken's shoulder. He let out a huge grunt in pain has he exposed his right arm to both of Jenn's arms.

Quickly she pulled Kens arm up over her right leg, lacing it across Ken's neck and bracing her foot againt the left side of Ken's face.

"Wow Jenn, you got him in a Lotus Lock! Just like those videos we watched. haha! Guess that would be 7:1 now, huh Ken?" Emily said. "Ok Jenn, tie him up!"

"Come on, Ken! Fight her, you have to fight her. don't let her tie you up. She is a only a 10 year old girl! Please don't do this to me! Don't lose to her, not like this!" pleaded his girlfriend but to deaf ears as Ken knew it was over. His mind was racing as he was just no match for those strong little legs of hers

With that Jenn grabbed the rope and began wrapping it around Kens arms 2, 3 then 4 times pulling his elbows together until they were touching.

"Don't forget his legs" Emily said. throwing Jenn another jump rope. "you still have over 30 seconds left"

Jenn spun around to Ken's legs and captured one between hers in a tight scissor. She quickly fastened the second jump rope to his right leg then looped the free end around Ken's left leg 2, 3 then 4 times pulling his legs tight together. then taking the end of the free end of both ropes she threaded them together creating the leverage to pull Ken into a tight hogtie.

Jenn then stood up and pulled at both ropes with all her power. Ken screamed in pain as Jenn knotted the ropes together rending Ken in a tight helpless little package walking a few steps away etting out a huge sigh of satisfaction. She looked back to admire her handywork and nearly died laughing at the sight of this big strong man that she was worried about wrestling tied up and completed immobilized. She took her foot and gave him a little push so he fell over on his side.

"Oh my good, I cannot believe it, You did it Jenn!" shouted out Emily. turning toward the camera:

The winner is this extreme wrestling match of man vs girl by HOGTIE and with a final score of 8:1 standing at only 4"10, and weighing 90 lbs is the GIRL, Jenn!

Ken's heard his girlfriend getting teased by her sorority sisters. " your boyfriend just got totally owned by a 10 yr old girl! haha"
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-17, 14:06
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,388 Times in 342 Posts

Well, to be fair... she didn't put him to sleep

Great story!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post: