Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Oct-14, 21:53
Points: 16,500, Level: 55 Points: 16,500, Level: 55 Points: 16,500, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,381 Times in 66 Posts
Default Honeymoon Mental Realignment

In a comfortable, rustic cabin set in the hills of New Hampshire, a scene was replaying. It was similar to other occurrences over the last two days. Julianne had her new husband Jonathan locked in a neck scissors. She was topless, wearing only a sexy pair of grey and black panties. Her shapely, strong thighs were wrapped around his neck, her pretty, bare feet crossed and locked. They were lying in the honeymoon bed and Jon was helpless. Their marriage was not yet consummated.

The couple decided to be totally alone on their honeymoon. After asking around, they rented the cabin from a friend of a friend. It was set in a beautiful wooded area with nothing around for miles. It was the perfect love nest. But there was a small complication.

On the ride up to New Hampshire, Jonathan began spouting some words about what he expected. Dinner would be on the table ready for him when he got home. He would make the important decisions about where to live, about kids, etc (with her input, of course). Jon continued the discourse as he drove.

Julianne was quietly seething. She knew her husband was not exactly enlightened, but she never realized he was a total Neanderthal. She could not believe the junk coming out of Jon’s mouth. By the time they arrived in New Hampshire, Julianne was in a strong stew. Her husband was getting nothing until he changed his tune. Jon was totally oblivious.

When they arrived, Julianne continued the silent treatment and left Jonathan with the luggage. He expected to carry the bags, so why disappoint? She approved of the cabin but in her current state it didn’t matter. Jon dropped the bags, looked quickly around locating the bigger bedroom and stripped to his Jockeys. When his wife didn’t do the same and pointedly ignored him, Jon realized something was amiss. He just couldn’t figure out what it was.

The first thing Jon did was playfully tease Julianne. This always worked. The woman liked to play and had a good sense of humor. This time, however, it went nowhere. Jon discarded his next idea: a sexy dance. Julianne was obviously in no mood for it. He was not yet ready to apologize for what he perceived to be nothing, so he moved to his wife and tried to kiss her neck. Julianne first turned away, and when the man persisted she firmly pushed him away.

Jon was perplexed. He never saw Julianne act like this. He could always get her out of a bad mood. And it was tough for him. He wanted sex. They had plenty of it before marriage but this was different. It was marital sex. He believed a wife should accept sex whenever a husband was in the mood. Jon would never force himself on Julianne. He was a shade over six feet and well built at 185 pounds. Julianne was 5’4” and a sexy buck and a quarter. But Jon would never use his physical superiority against a woman. But that didn’t mean he couldn’t physically play with her to make her forget whatever was bugging her.

Jon went back to his wife and tried tickling. Julianne was a little ticklish and usually laughed. But this time she spun away. He patted her shapely rump and reached around to the front of her jeans, intending to open them. Julianne pulled away. A bit pissed, Jonathan grabbed one of her arms. It was a bad move.

Julianne pulled and stuck out a foot and tripped her husband. Quickly, while he was down and disoriented, she wrapped her legs around his neck, snapping together her ankles and exerting force with her thighs. It happened so fast Jon had no defense. Once the woman locked her ankles, the pressure on his neck was very strong. Jon tried to separate her thighs but couldn’t budge them. He couldn’t get at Julianne’s feet with his hands so he tried using his feet. It didn’t work. Jon thrashed around, trying to find a position to overcome her leverage. He couldn’t and it galled him. Jon was helpless, controlled in the neck scissors by a woman who was 60 pounds lighter than him. He needed to find a way to get out.

Several minutes later Julianne still comfortably maintained her hold. Her anger had dissipated but things needed to change. Jon couldn’t get out but was unwilling to concede. Julianne knew this. After applying the scissors until she was sure both of them knew she won, the woman released her husband. Julianne rose, picked up one of the suitcases and began to unpack. She seemed very relaxed, which made Jon a little more crazy. He rubbed his sore neck, unsure of the next step.

Jon could not believe what happened. Julianne had surprised him, of course, and taken advantage of his not immediately fighting back. But Jon was certain he could easily break any hold applied by a woman, whether it was obtained fairly or not. And one thing was certain: he had tried but had not succeeded. Of course, Jonathan covered it up.

“I guess you’re not in the mood now,” he said, a little too loudly. “Well, I’m certainly not going to force you.”

Julianne knew Jon indicated he wasn’t really trying. But it didn’t bother her. Her husband was not getting sex until he adjusted his attitude. She whistled as she filled up the drawers with their clothes.

Jon was certainly glad Julianne was in a better mood. Life would be easier and honeymoon sex was imminent. He decided to wait until his wife approached him. It would be a long wait.

Several hours later, nothing had changed. Julianne was quietly reading. She seemed in a positive mood. Jonathan sidled up to her. The woman knew what it meant, but ignored it, perusing her book. He looked at her sexy bare legs and pushed up against her shapely butt. His bride was having none of it. She turned sideways away from him and continued to read.

Jon didn’t know what to do. It was his wedding night. He was supposed to have sex. But Julianne made it clear they weren’t having it. It was a difficult decision but Jon’s still sore neck made up his mind. He turned away from the sexy woman and went to sleep.

While she got a little charge from this victory, Julianne was frustrated. She very much wanted to make love. She considered, very briefly, waking her husband. But it was important that Jon initiated the conversation and that Julianne needed to stick to her guns. She put down the book, shut off the light, took off her top and feel asleep.

In the morning Jon woke to find Julianne fixing breakfast. She wore only a pair of skimpy gray panties. Her full breasts were uncovered. It was the man’s first look at them in two days. Jon was incredibly horny but also hungry. He sat down in his boxers for breakfast. Julianne brought to the table two eggs, four strips of bacon and buttered rye toast. She set the food in front of her and began to eat.

Jon was absolutely dumbstruck. He couldn’t believe his wife hadn’t made him breakfast. He looked at Julianne, eyes narrowing. Jon was pissed! Without a word he reached to the woman’s plate and grabbed her bacon. Julianne reacted quickly and grabbed Jon’s wrist, preventing him from easily taking it. Jon had never realized Julianne had such a strong grip. He finally disengaged his wrist, but in the struggle the meat fell to the floor. Angrily, Julianne threw her eggs at Jon. They were still hot and burned a bit. Jon got out of his chair and pulled his wife out of hers. She fought back and they wrestled.

While standing Jon had the edge. He was much heavier and stronger. He easily brought his wife to the floor, mounted and tried to straddle Julianne. But he couldn’t. Once the couple was on the ground, the woman took over. She brought her legs between her chest and Jon, keeping him at bay. Julianne eventually maneuvered Jon enough so she was able to wrap her legs around his neck. She twisted quickly and dragged the man to the ground. He was a bit stunned but used the opportunity to disengage. Julianne didn’t give Jon a chance to recover. She moved quickly and wrapped her legs around his waist. This gave him freedom to move and use his arms but he didn’t know how to get leverage. Using his strength Jon broke her hold but his wife reapplied it. The man pulled at the woman’s ankles and extricated himself but Julianne moved smoothly to a neck scissors. The battle continued much the same way. Jonathan didn’t know what to do except use his strong arms. He didn’t bother to use his legs and it was easy for the woman to reapply her leg holds. Julianne’s legs were at least as strong as Jon’s arms and he was doing all of the work. The big man was tiring quickly.

Julianne applied the final neck scissors. She grabbed one of his arms with both of hers and turned the hold into an armbar. Julianne had wrestled with her two brothers and some of her friends, both male and female. As long as Jon did what he was doing, he was done. And he didn’t know what else to do. His wife knew the match was over. Jon might have been able to break the armbar when he was fresh but there was no chance now. Julianne maintained the hold comfortably as Jonathan struggled.

Jon had to keep fighting. Julianne didn’t have any advantage at the beginning of the match. They were on equal footing. To be beaten by his new bride was impossible for him to handle. So he used all of his energy, and then some. Jon could see the woman’s lovely bare breasts. It only underscored his ridiculous predicament. Jonathan kept trying until he couldn’t even move but he was beaten by a woman and he knew it.

Julianne released Jon and started again to make breakfast for herself. Despite his exhaustion, the husband got up quickly and sulked to a different part of the cabin. He found a spot and just sat there for hours, furtively watching his wife. The woman leisurely ate her breakfast, cleaned it, made the bed, spent some time on her PC and read a bit. She didn’t bother to dress or cover up. Julianne knew it was making Jon crazy to see her walking around in a skimpy outfit and not be able to touch her. She figured that would push the process along.

After reading Julianne decided to take a nap. As soon as she got into bed and got a little comfortable, Jon attacked. He felt stronger; he was crazed and he had absolutely no clue what to do with Julianne overpowering him. So he did what Neanderthals probably did: he went to force his wife to have sex.

The swiftness and surprise of the attack put Julianne squarely on the defensive. Her husband was on top of her, pinning her arms and using the extra 60 pounds effectively. The difference between her and Jon was that she didn’t panic and she knew what to do. Jon could control her arms but he didn’t know how to control the rest of her. Julianne swung her legs out and was able to push them against Jon’s side, loosening his hold a bit. While doing this she rocked to one side, and, when he compensated, violently rocked to the other side. She quickly took advantage and moved her body out from under him, facing him on her side. Her flexible legs came up along Jon’s torso, eventually reaching his head. And from there it was a simple matter to apply her strong scissors. They were in very close quarters but it didn’t bother the woman. Jon reacted poorly, again, and just pulled at her legs. It hadn’t worked before; why now? Julianne tightened her scissors with maximum power. Jon’s neck, already sore from the previous beatings, hurt like hell. He screamed. Julianne let go a little but maneuvered Jon into a more comfortable position. She propped herself up on the frame of the bed, keeping her lovely legs and ankles locked. Jonathan had no chance. He tapped her legs as he had seen on TV, a submission move. Julianne realized that must have been hard for him.

Jon sat on the bed, rubbing his sore neck. His wife also sat, lotus style, bare-breasted as she waited for her husband to say something. He finally spoke.

“I can’t believe you can beat me,” he said simply.

“Do you admit that I’m a better wrestler than you?” Julianne asked.

He hesitated but what was he going to say. “Yes. I’m so much bigger and stronger but you keep beating me.” He waited for a second. “You’re a girl.”

She was a woman but Julianne knew what her husband meant.

“Maybe you’ve underestimated females?”

Jon replied, “Yeah, I guess so. In a million years I never would have believed this. Maybe if you were one of those bodybuilders.” He waited a few seconds and looked directly at her. “What I also don’t understand is why? It’s our honeymoon.”

Julianne sighed. “I know. I didn’t want to but sometimes you have to do something even when it hurts a bit. You still don’t know why?”

“No.”

“Remember on the way up you were talking about our marriage. You said I’d cook and clean and do whatever you wanted. I realize you grew up in a male-dominated household but that’s not what is going to happen.”

“I remember. That’s the way it’s always been. It’s working for my parents.”

“Jon: We are equals. I work also. I make as much money as you do. I’m more than willing to cook for you but I expect you to help out and clean up. I expect you to split some of the housework. And, any decision we make will be made together, otherwise, for me, it won’t be much of a marriage.”

Jon thought about it for a while. “I’m not used to that but I understand what you are saying. I’ll try. I hope you don’t expect me to change overnight.”

Julianne laughed heartily for the first time since the ride up. “Of course not. But I think we have reached our first understanding. Now come over here and kiss me.”

“Or you’ll beat me up?” Jon said wryly, smiling.

“Absolutely,” Julianne giggled as her husband moved forward. “Absolutely.”
Old 19-Oct-14, 10:42
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Honeymoon Mental Realignment

Thank you so much, mate. I am a huge fan of the stories you used to post on the valkyrie site and I am really excited to see you creating new ones. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Old 20-Oct-14, 21:09
Points: 16,500, Level: 55 Points: 16,500, Level: 55 Points: 16,500, Level: 55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,381 Times in 66 Posts

You're welcome.

I've had to adjust my story lines a bit. Based on what I've seen across the site I still don't know what's allowed and not allowed.

Nowadays I usually write for myself based on a picture or cartoon that interests me. I'm more than happy to share the ones that seem appropriate. I've gotten a lot of nice material from the site; I'm always pleased to give back.

MBP
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mbpmbp For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Oct-14, 00:10
Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Always been a fan of your stuff MBP. Keep up the great work!
Old 21-Oct-14, 00:49
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbpmbp [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've had to adjust my story lines a bit. Based on what I've seen across the site I still don't know what's allowed and not allowed.

Nowadays I usually write for myself based on a picture or cartoon that interests me. I'm more than happy to share the ones that seem appropriate. I've gotten a lot of nice material from the site; I'm always pleased to give back.

MBP
Hi, MBP! This is an amazing story! Love the ending!
There are no limitations as to the topic and action in the stories.
Looking forward to your other stories! I too loved reading yours on dtv back in the day.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 21-Oct-14, 10:09
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I'm also a very big fan of your stories at Diana's, always been a fan of smaller girls being stronger, more athletic, and just plain superior to much bigger men. Three on Three was my absolute favorite story of yours, I especially loved the scene where the smallest girl took on the heaviest guy, Maria was all of 60 pounds, and she faced off against a 225 pound guy, a huge difference in size and weight, and amazingly, she did a move where she hoisted him off the ground and held him on her shoulders for several seconds, carrying him around with seeming ease! I will never forget that, I think your stories have probably influenced a lot of my tastes. (Along with Frogsie, Karre, Uplifted, Beegboy, and Jim Lake.)

Last edited by iceman75; 21-Oct-14 at 10:18.
Old 22-Oct-14, 21:12
Points: 49,454, Level: 97 Points: 49,454, Level: 97 Points: 49,454, Level: 97
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,070 Times in 376 Posts

Thanks MBP for all of your stories. My favorites were Sibling Judo Rivalry and the Cheerleader's Sister. I love the idea of the slightly younger, slightly smaller sister outclassing the older brother with superior technique, quickness, and tenacity. I hope you will do more like those.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to judofann For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-16, 21:15
Points: 2,996, Level: 22 Points: 2,996, Level: 22 Points: 2,996, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Flexing Girl Re: Honeymoon Mental Realignment

I should have read that story a lont time ago!
[QUOTE=mbpmbp;160047]

Tags
mixed wrestling