Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Mar-11, 15:12
Points: 12,480, Level: 48 Points: 12,480, Level: 48 Points: 12,480, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Are girls getting stronger?

Girls are outperforming boys in pretty much every field these days. Even physically now. More and more girls are taking up combat sports and finding that they can destroy male opponents - often with ease. Are girls getting stronger? or have they always been stronger than boys - but just discouraged by society from getting involved in sports? Should males be worried by this trend?

Pupstar
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pupstar For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-11, 15:47
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,653 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Are girls getting stronger?

I think as the role of the Female evolves they get more active. Both physically and mentally. I think it shouldn't be surprising anymore that women can think and act the way men can, and even outplay us so often nowadays in those fields that are thought to be dominated by males.

Yes, they are becoming stronger. In every sense. And that is right and correct. They have been suppressed so hard for so long, that I think the momentum of their hitch will leave our mouths open.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-11, 22:11
flippent

Girls are getting stronger as girls, often in the early teens they are physically larger now than boys the same age. They are also growing up differently, doing more physical things than before, while boys play video games. So yes, girls are getting stronger, I would say an average girl is now just as strong at least as an average boy.
Old 28-Mar-11, 23:09
Last Achievements

I actually think that girls have always been stronger than boys. It's well known that they develop physically way ahead of boys. The boys themselves don't really catch up untill the late teens. the difference now is in the lifestyles of girls - more are getting involved in sports and this means that theyare coming into more contact and competition with boys - this shows up an uncomfortable truth which we have been able to deny for centuries....

Will this trend continue for girls - will we see a time when girls maintain their strength advantage over boys into adulthood??? if it's just a case of lifestyle choice and attitude adjustment - I can easily see this happening....
The Following User Says Thank You to Pupstar For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Apr-11, 22:25
HongTaiyang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupstar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Girls are outperforming boys in pretty much every field these days. Even physically now. More and more girls are taking up combat sports and finding that they can destroy male opponents - often with ease. Are girls getting stronger? or have they always been stronger than boys - but just discouraged by society from getting involved in sports? Should males be worried by this trend?

Pupstar
Wrong. And if you look at stats of mixed wrestling in high school etc. you'll see that boys generally beat girls more often AND with ease. Only a few girls beat some of the boys, and it's not with ease, not even close!

They've never been stronger, nor will they ever be. Boys are stronger, it's just biology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupstar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I actually think that girls have always been stronger than boys. It's well known that they develop physically way ahead of boys. The boys themselves don't really catch up untill the late teens. the difference now is in the lifestyles of girls - more are getting involved in sports and this means that theyare coming into more contact and competition with boys - this shows up an uncomfortable truth which we have been able to deny for centuries....

Will this trend continue for girls - will we see a time when girls maintain their strength advantage over boys into adulthood??? if it's just a case of lifestyle choice and attitude adjustment - I can easily see this happening....
When girls develop physically it's only minor stuff like body hair, odor, etc. It makes no difference in strength.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flippent [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Girls are getting stronger as girls, often in the early teens they are physically larger now than boys the same age. They are also growing up differently, doing more physical things than before, while boys play video games. So yes, girls are getting stronger, I would say an average girl is now just as strong at least as an average boy.
Girls are never larger than boys. They're generally the SAME size up until the early teens, where boys start to get bigger. Boys are naturally stronger than girls, always have and always will be sue to more muscle mass etc. Just biology.
Old 05-Apr-11, 06:42
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,653 Times in 9,926 Posts

HongTaiyang,
Your post has been modified to make it more constructive and less abusive. Please be tolerant to opinions that differ from yours.
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Apr-11, 07:48
Points: 6,868, Level: 35 Points: 6,868, Level: 35 Points: 6,868, Level: 35
Last Achievements

does it matter if they are stronger, they always say brains over brawn, and intelligence is something females can equal guys in or even beat us, both in how much they know ie: IQ for example, and how they use the knowledge they have, again ie: how much common sense they have, plus women are learning how to use their sexuality to win over men, and more of them do so these days.
Old 24-Apr-11, 13:58
Points: 75,235, Level: 100 Points: 75,235, Level: 100 Points: 75,235, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts

Let's be honest here. When I've beaten a guy while wrestling it's generally because he let me. Obviously some guys are weaker than some women but on average we know guys are stronger.

When a woman gains control there are a lot of reasons and physical strength usually isn't one of them.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-11, 17:13
Last Achievements

Yeah, on average guys are probably stronger, but isn't that because females are socially conditioned to be less physically active and sporty? Try to imagine a scoiety where females were encouraged to do exactly the same amount and type of physical activity growing up as the boys. If that were the case I don't think we'd consider females as the weaker sex. I personally think girls are starting to realise their physical potential. Type in "girl beats boy" on Youtube - there are hundreds of examples of girls beating guys for real...
The Following User Says Thank You to Pupstar For This Useful Post:
Old 26-May-11, 12:45
hovi25

I agree with hong

Tags
female, female supremacy, girls, indian, strength, strong, superior