Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Apr-22, 19:50
Points: 3,760, Level: 25 Points: 3,760, Level: 25 Points: 3,760, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Sharing competitive match spoilers

I'm wondering if there is interest in sharing match result spoilers. A previous poll ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) indicated that >80% of participants really wanted or require spoilers before purchasing a video.

I happen to like competitive matches in which the male wins - I know I am in the minority. Those can be hard to find, and some video producers are more particular about spoilers than others. I am happy to pay for the videos as long as I know I will like it.

Most specifically, I am interested in results of matches from Absolute Mixed Wrestling and Fighting Dolls. Fighting Dolls has recently gotten more restrictive about preview pictures and video trailers. Absolute Mixed Wrestling is really guarded about sharing match results.

Can anyone tell me the results of the Ariel X matches on Absolute Mixed Wrestling? Both the singles matches and tag matches. I think it would be ethical to share match results within this thread, given people who hate spoilers can easily avoid this thread. On the contrary, if a producer does not wish for this information to be public, we can share match results via private message. I have purchased several matches from FD and AMW and can share the results with others if desired.