Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Jan-12, 17:32
Points: 24,768, Level: 68 Points: 24,768, Level: 68 Points: 24,768, Level: 68
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,665 Times in 867 Posts
Default Re: Are girls getting stronger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB112 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well again I think its a silly assumption.

I have been beating women who are like 6foot+ and I am just under 5 foot 9.
I think there is the strength issue and then there are other factors. What I get from Pupstar is the idea is that some females are a lot stronger than males assume. In the course of a week, the average guy might pass women who are stronger than him and never have a clue about it. Because more women are into fitness than 10-20 years ago, this happens more than it used to. You work out, so you are stronger than the average guy. Have you ever encountered a woman who could match your strength?

In another forum, someone was saying that female physiology makes females' reaction times slower than males'. This means that even if a guy fights a woman who is stronger and more experienced than him, his superior quickness can be his margin of victory. This seems like it might be how Somchai Jaidee ko'ed Lucia Rijker.

I'd guess that superior quickness is part of your margin of victory in your mixed boxing and wrestling matches. What do you think?

Last edited by del; 07-Jan-12 at 17:40.
Old 07-Jan-12, 22:13
Points: 7,670, Level: 37 Points: 7,670, Level: 37 Points: 7,670, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocman96 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Girls are getting stronger.
They have a lot more opportunities to enhance their physical fitness than they did in the past.
Yes.

Remember, even 15-20 years ago, women cultivating so called "manly sports" was almost unheard of. And before that period, any female athlete was a rarity.

Nowadays, nobody really wonders about a girl doing combat sports or strength sports, more and more girls work out etc.
Yet, many men still think that they could physically overpower basically any girl or woman (even if they happen to be professional "sportswomen"!). I find this idea silly. For example a girl vigorously practicing kickboxing or karate or jiu jitsu would not only have an adventage in terms of skills, technique etc., but with a certain probability they could be stronger, have a better stamina and endurance than the random man!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I mean, a girl like this would be able to beat most untrained men, and not purely because of her fighting skills. She seems to be pretty strong.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mzxmzx For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-12, 19:32
Points: 12,480, Level: 48 Points: 12,480, Level: 48 Points: 12,480, Level: 48
Last Achievements

You're absolutely right! The gap in overall physical strength between male and female is far narrower than most people realise. Male and female sporting activities are generally segregated so we never really get to see what would happen if girls competed with guys. This allows us to assume that guys are always stronger and is why we struggle with the idea that females could ever get the upper-hand. Female sporting activities were viewed until relatively recently as just something to keep them occupied whilst the boys were doing the real thing. Girls were never encouraged to make anything of their physicality. Thankfully that is not so much the case today. It's true that more girls are getting into sports and hitting the gym and I agree that a trained teenage girl could destroy an untrained adult male.

Someone mentioned earlier that "genetics are not going to change" but genetics are passed down regardless of gender so that argument actually works in favour of girls getting stronger - it really is up to them to change people's attitudes...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pupstar For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-12, 05:06
wrestle123
This message has been deleted by wrestle123.
Old 21-Jan-12, 15:23
Points: 4,758, Level: 29 Points: 4,758, Level: 29 Points: 4,758, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I believe that they have more skills, but not stronger.
Old 21-Jan-12, 15:30
Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My first experience with getting dominated by a female in real life actually came in sports during high school, not wrestling. I was on the varsity basketball team, didn't get much playing time, but still better than 95% of the guys at my school. One of my friends was the star on the girls basketball team. I felt like even though she was better for her sex, she would still be no match for me. I had half a foot on her and was much stronger/faster.

Anyways, one day during P.E we were arguing over who was better and we finally played. The entire class gathered around and watched her destroy me. She was so much more skilled, quicker (surprisingly), and smarter than I was. She was also in much better shape. After she beat me, I demanded a rematch because I felt I must have let her win. She beat me twice as bad the 2nd time and taunted me after each point she scored. I had a hard time looking her in the eye after she beat me.

That was my first experience being dominated by a female physically and really made me interested in the female domination world after.
Thats an interesting story. How did she taunt you? How did everyone react afterwards? What was your relationship like afterwards?
Old 21-Jan-12, 16:32
Points: 1,827, Level: 17 Points: 1,827, Level: 17 Points: 1,827, Level: 17
Last Achievements

where i live i see young women playing sport and young men playing video games i wonder what future holds?
Old 22-Jan-12, 06:55
Temporary group
Points: 2,438, Level: 20 Points: 2,438, Level: 20 Points: 2,438, Level: 20
Last Achievements

One thing I noticed is that teen girls are using techniques and holds usually found only on mixed wrestling vids. Many youtube videos have teen girls at home using legscissors more effectively the DWW girls did in the early years.
Old 22-Jan-12, 22:17
Points: 4,948, Level: 29 Points: 4,948, Level: 29 Points: 4,948, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Overall on this topic, I do believe they have gotten stronger. And...as a man who gets his butt kicked by the session wrestlers, I can attest to it in real life !
Old 22-Jan-12, 23:48
Points: 12,480, Level: 48 Points: 12,480, Level: 48 Points: 12,480, Level: 48
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestle123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I definitely think so. I used to wrestle with my younger cousin a lot when she lived close to me and she would always dominate me, I mean it wasn't even really close. I was 17 at the time and she was 12 and I hate to admit it but she was way stronger than me in every way. She could pin me down no problem and always made me submit with a killer choke that I couldn't fight off. It was really embarrassing.
Awesome! Yeah I can believe that a 12 year-old girl could be stronger than a 17 year-old guy...rare but entirely possible...
Old 23-Jan-12, 00:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thats an interesting story. How did she taunt you? How did everyone react afterwards? What was your relationship like afterwards?
She started doing little dances after each time she scored, strutted around to the people watching, asked me if i wanted to quit yet, kept reminding me that she was just a girl. She pretty much played with a huge smile of her face the entire time once she knew I was no match for her, like she was toying with me. Our relationship was surprisingly good after. I think she felt bad for humiliating me like that in front of everyone. We continued to be casual friends and she never brought up the topic again. Then again, there was no need to. She proved everything she needed to already.

Tags
female, female supremacy, girls, indian, strength, strong, superior