Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Dec-18, 00:57
Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Looking for session girls to destroy me (need your inputs)

Hey everyone.

I'm from India and I'm planning to start traveling next year (or at least in 2020) to different parts of the world, and I'd also like to have sessions all over the world.

So I need help from all of you to create a list of session girls who fullfill the following criteria (since I would be spending my saved up money, and sessions are a luxury for me).

* Should scissor me and take me to my limits and even beyond my limits without any hesitation
* Should knock me out in scissors at least once in the session
* Should ignore my taps
* Should have a strong bodyscissors which would probably bend my ribs (but no breaking of ribs or causing injury) and leave my ribs sore
* Should make me panic a lot in her scissors and make me feel the pain of her thighs around me
* Should have a very tight squeeze
* It would be an added bonus if she could smother me to my limits by facesitting
* Another added bonus would be if she attacked my nipples with her hands and fingers

I would like to know of such session girls in different parts of the world (North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, etc).

Please do give me your suggestions and recommendations.

Thanks in advance.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dhilsiva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-18, 01:15
Points: 3,827, Level: 26 Points: 3,827, Level: 26 Points: 3,827, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Default Re: Looking for session girls to destroy me (need your inputs)

Great. I will also travel for this goal
Old 12-Dec-18, 03:20
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Gia Primo or Austin Lynn
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-18, 04:13
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

You saw Lady Milady, right? I've never met her, but from what I've read, I think she has a stronger squeeze than most ladies.

I think, if you're travelling, you should pick locations with more than one lady because it's easier to set up.

Also, what kind of lady do you like? I think Domique Danger is now retired, but she was a professional fighter and a large woman, close to 200 lbs, most of it muscle, but (I always worry when I say things like this), I never found her attractive, so I'd never considered sessioning with her.

You could contact the company Alphacats - people have written good reviews and Leona got plus reviews on her body scissor. You can probably set up several matches while there, and they can probably film them for you if you want, or no filming as you prefer. I have no idea of Leona does face sitting too, but with their cast of ladies, I'm sure some of them do.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Likewise, Zweig could probably set you up with a few matches with his company fightpulse, again, filming or no filming as you prefer and he has a lot of nice ladies on hand. Rage is "all the rage" right now.

Rada gold also gets plus reviews for her crushing prowess.

You can't go wrong with London either. Scorpion and Goddess Thunder I think it is, are friends and can meet you together or separately. I'd look at London studies because a studio can make recommendations and they usually have a few women available.

In the US, people are writing interesting reviews on Bratty Fattie if you really want to be dominated. I think the European locations are generally better for meeting more than one woman. The US is more spread-out.

A lot of ladies, in my experience, don't really want to give guys a real beat down, and many don't like to do knockouts, or will let you go if you tap, not ignore taps, so when you have it narrowed down to some who you're thinking about, I'd ask again. Also, if you fly to a city to see one individual, scheduling and a cancellation can sometimes be a problem, so, for someone travelling, pick your ladies carefully.

I've only once had a lady cancel on me, but she had to cancel her trip and for me, it was just a 1 mile walk to her hotel across town. If you travel and pay all those expenses, cancellations would really suck, so when you have it narrowed down, I'd ask again with a list you've picked out.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-18, 05:02
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You saw Lady Milady, right? I've never met her, but from what I've read, I think she has a stronger squeeze than most ladies.

I think, if you're travelling, you should pick locations with more than one lady because it's easier to set up.

Also, what kind of lady do you like? I think Domique Danger is now retired, but she was a professional fighter and a large woman, close to 200 lbs, most of it muscle, but (I always worry when I say things like this), I never found her attractive, so I'd never considered sessioning with her.

You could contact the company Alphacats - people have written good reviews and Leona got plus reviews on her body scissor. You can probably set up several matches while there, and they can probably film them for you if you want, or no filming as you prefer. I have no idea of Leona does face sitting too, but with their cast of ladies, I'm sure some of them do.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Likewise, Zweig could probably set you up with a few matches with his company fightpulse, again, filming or no filming as you prefer and he has a lot of nice ladies on hand. Rage is "all the rage" right now.

You can't go wrong with London either. Scorpion and Goddess Thunder I think it is, are friends and can meet you together or separately. I'd look at London studies because a studio can make recommendations and they usually have a few women available.

In the US, people are writing interesting reviews on Bratty Fattie if you really want to be dominated. I think the European locations are generally better for meeting more than one woman. The US is more spread-out.

A lot of ladies, in my experience, don't really want to give guys a real beat down, and many don't like to do knockouts, or will let you go if you tap, not ignore taps, so when you have it narrowed down to some who you're thinking about, I'd ask again. Also, if you fly to a city to see one individual, scheduling and a cancellation can sometimes be a problem, so, for someone travelling, pick your ladies carefully.

I've only once had a lady cancel on me, but she had to cancel her trip and for me, it was just a 1 mile walk to her hotel across town. If you travel and pay all those expenses, cancellations would really suck, so when you have it narrowed down, I'd ask again with a list you've picked out.
Thank you for responding.

Like I said, I won't be traveling exclusively for having sessions. I would be having a session in a city or country I travel to if a session girl who fulfills my criteria is based in that city or country. For example, when I travel to the USA and when I'm in New York, and if a session girl who fulfills my criteria is based in New York, then I would book a session with her.

And I'm not into beatdowns at all. I'm only into scissors and facesits. That's it.

Lady Milady travels to India almost every year. So that's how I had a session with her. Thunder, Scorpion, Pussy Willow, Pippa, Anat, and Ironfire are coming to India in 2019. Since you mentioned Thunder and Scorpion, I think I may consider having a session with either one of them. Thunder already came here this year but I couldn't schedule a session with her because of two reasons - one, I didn't know much about her, and two, I couldn't schedule it properly because her travel here was on short notice.

I don't know much about Dominique Danger though. I need to look her up. I don't have any particular preference regarding the kind of ladies I like, except I don't prefer the extreme bodybuilder type (the ones who don't look feminine). Other than such ladies, I don't mind any type.
Old 12-Dec-18, 05:38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhilsiva [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you for responding.

Like I said, I won't be traveling exclusively for having sessions. I would be having a session in a city or country I travel to if a session girl who fulfills my criteria is based in that city or country. For example, when I travel to the USA and when I'm in New York, and if a session girl who fulfills my criteria is based in New York, then I would book a session with her.

And I'm not into beatdowns at all. I'm only into scissors and facesits. That's it.

Lady Milady travels to India almost every year. So that's how I had a session with her. Thunder, Scorpion, Pussy Willow, Pippa, Anat, and Ironfire are coming to India in 2019. Since you mentioned Thunder and Scorpion, I think I may consider having a session with either one of them. Thunder already came here this year but I couldn't schedule a session with her because of two reasons - one, I didn't know much about her, and two, I couldn't schedule it properly because her travel here was on short notice.

I don't know much about Dominique Danger though. I need to look her up. I don't have any particular preference regarding the kind of ladies I like, except I don't prefer the extreme bodybuilder type (the ones who don't look feminine). Other than such ladies, I don't mind any type.

You're right, you didn't say beatdown but the way you described it, it sounded like a beat-down.

Finding a lady who can basically ignore taps and leave a guy sore, primarily with body scissors is hard. It's not impossible to find, but it's rare. Especially when I was younger, one of my disapointments with session wrestlers was how few could get me tap with a bodyscissor. I can still count on 1 hand the number of times I tapped in a body scissor and I've seen about 30 session girls.

Legs vs ribs isn't a big advantage for the legs. The lady needs to be really strong. Legs vs neck is different. I could only resist a headscissor against the smallest ladies, but legs that can beat ribs, that's harder to find, and, ofcourse, a lot depends on the guy too.

The first really nasty body scissor I felt was when I wrestled 2 ladies. Malibu got me in a chest scissor and Robin was laying on top of her legs, the combined scissor and robin's bodyweight had me beat. I loved it, but I also couldn't take it, so I both didn't want it to end and I wanted it to end.

Julie Squeeze used to do that with me when I wrestled her and Jeannie Vaughn. Julie had me in a body scissor and Jeannie would sit on top of her legs and they'd bounce and squeeze at the same time. It was both fun and kind of brutal and once they made me throw up a little doing too hard a bounce. I kept it in my mouth, I didn't spit up on the carpet, but I had to excuse myself and wash my mouth out in the bathroom.

Julie by herself, I could usually take her body scissor, she did get a tap out of me once, but only once and I think she was exhausted after, because she let go right away. She usually held her holds on me after tap.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-18, 05:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You're right, you didn't say beatdown but the way you described it, it sounded like a beat-down.

Finding a lady who can basically ignore taps and leave a guy sore, primarily with body scissors is hard. It's not impossible to find, but it's rare. Especially when I was younger, one of my disapointments with session wrestlers was how few could get me tap with a bodyscissor. I can still count on 1 hand the number of times I tapped in a body scissor and I've seen about 30 session girls.

Legs vs ribs isn't a big advantage for the legs. The lady needs to be really strong. Legs vs neck is different. I could only resist a headscissor against the smallest ladies, but legs that can beat ribs, that's harder to find, and, ofcourse, a lot depends on the guy too.

The first really nasty body scissor I felt was when I wrestled 2 ladies. Malibu got me in a chest scissor and Robin was laying on top of her legs, the combined scissor and robin's bodyweight had me beat. I loved it, but I also couldn't take it, so I both didn't want it to end and I wanted it to end.

Julie Squeeze used to do that with me when I wrestled her and Jeannie Vaughn. Julie had me in a body scissor and Jeannie would sit on top of her legs and they'd bounce and squeeze at the same time. It was both fun and kind of brutal and once they made me throw up a little doing too hard a bounce. I kept it in my mouth, I didn't spit up on the carpet, but I had to excuse myself and wash my mouth out in the bathroom.

Julie by herself, I could usually take her body scissor, she did get a tap out of me once, but only once and I think she was exhausted after, because she let go right away. She usually held her holds on me after tap.
I didn't mean ignoring my taps in bodyscissors. I meant it for the entire duration of the session in all the scissor holds. And also the lady need not destroy me primarily in bodyscissors. I never said that. Headscissors is the easiest for the lady as well as for me. I know that. I included bodyscissors too in that list, but it's not primary.

And also I'm a thin and tall guy. I guess that might make the bodyscissors more effective against me. I'm 6'1.25" (186 cm) tall, and I weigh 68-70 kg (150-154 pounds). My chest measures 35.5-37 inches and my waist is 32-32.5 inches.
The Following User Says Thank You to dhilsiva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-18, 06:46
Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22
Last Achievements

My last session with Sara Lips hit every single one of your points. Next week I'll see her for the 3rd time this year. Nobody else understands what I mean by ignoring taps and torturing me quite like she does. It's amazing how much pain and terror she can inflict without causing injury. Her scissors are insanely strong and her facesitting is awesome. She's based in Belfast but she travels a lot, including trips to London most months.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to paper For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-18, 07:10
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhilsiva [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I didn't mean ignoring my taps in bodyscissors. I meant it for the entire duration of the session in all the scissor holds. And also the lady need not destroy me primarily in bodyscissors. I never said that. Headscissors is the easiest for the lady as well as for me. I know that. I included bodyscissors too in that list, but it's not primary.

And also I'm a thin and tall guy. I guess that might make the bodyscissors more effective against me. I'm 6'1.25" (186 cm) tall, and I weigh 68-70 kg (150-154 pounds). My chest measures 35.5-37 inches and my waist is 32-32.5 inches.
I guess I misread your post then. I hope the tips were still helpful, and I think Sarah lips, above, is a good suggestion too. She's on my must see list. She reminds me of Sunfire from several years earlier, in her body type and musculature. Sunfire was perhaps the strongest women I'd ever wrestled.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-18, 14:38
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Quote:
Rada is 100% fit for what the OP wants. She’ll brutalize him and knock him out in a blink of an eye.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post: