Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Dec-18, 22:17
Bodyscissors Toy

Default Alexa Fire

Hi everone

I'm potientally going to be visiting Canada next summer and I'm interested in having sessions with some of the women from scissorfoxes and one of the foxes that I'm most wanting to session with is Alexa Fire, however as far as I can see see doesn't have a profile on sessiongirls and I can't find any session information for her online aside from the email address on scissorfoxes.
So I was wondering if anyone herehas had a session with her or knows if she still does sessions?
Old 17-Dec-18, 17:14
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Alexa Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodyscissors Toy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi everone

I'm potientally going to be visiting Canada next summer and I'm interested in having sessions with some of the women from scissorfoxes and one of the foxes that I'm most wanting to session with is Alexa Fire, however as far as I can see see doesn't have a profile on sessiongirls and I can't find any session information for her online aside from the email address on scissorfoxes.
So I was wondering if anyone here has had a session with her or knows if she still does sessions?
I have, not sure if she's still active but would guess yes since sf usually removes the email addresses. Would recommend her, very hot (obviously), unskilled but definitely enjoyed doing a fantasy level session.
Old 17-Dec-18, 19:54
Bodyscissors Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have, not sure if she's still active but would guess yes since sf usually removes the email addresses. Would recommend her, very hot (obviously), unskilled but definitely enjoyed doing a fantasy level session.
Hi there

Thank you for the reply could you clarify the unskilled part?
What was it that made you think that?
How strong were her scissors?
Old 17-Dec-18, 23:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodyscissors Toy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi there

Thank you for the reply could you clarify the unskilled part?
What was it that made you think that?
How strong were her scissors?
It just means that if you yourself know what you're doing you can avoid her scissors. She's strong and skilled enough to easily choke guys out. Body scissors obviously are hard for her if you are average size but she can make your ribs hurt if she attacks from the side.
Old 18-Dec-18, 17:19
Bodyscissors Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It just means that if you yourself know what you're doing you can avoid her scissors. She's strong and skilled enough to easily choke guys out. Body scissors obviously are hard for her if you are average size but she can make your ribs hurt if she attacks from the side.
Agh cheers. Being a big Xenia Onatopp fan body scissors are my favourite. Does she get really into scissors? For example laughing and taunting while squeezing.
Old 18-Dec-18, 21:45
Last Achievements

Quote:
Does she get really into scissors? For example laughing and taunting while squeezing.
Definitely.

Tags
review, scissor foxes, scissor hold, scissorfoxes, scissorhold, scissorholds