Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Quickest time for lady to take control of match?
Guy: Never lost 4 5.13%
Guy: under 30 seconds 40 51.28%
Guy: under 1 minute 13 16.67%
Guy: under 5 minutes 11 14.10%
Guy: under 10 minutes 0 0%
Guy: over 10 minutes 2 2.56%
Lady: Never won 1 1.28%
Lady: under 30 seconds 4 5.13%
Lady: under 1 minute 3 3.85%
Lady: under 5 minutes 0 0%
Lady: under 10 minutes 0 0%
Lady: over 10 minutes 0 0%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22-Jun-18, 05:42
Points: 3,630, Level: 25 Points: 3,630, Level: 25 Points: 3,630, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Quickest loss or win

When I answered (Guy: over 10 minutes; so far I'm the only one) I based it on the thread's title, when I last wrestled a female it took her around 15 minutes to force me to tap. However if you base my experience on the poll's title, "Quickest time for lady to take control of match?" I was on the defensive (under her control, but resisting) about 3-5 minutes into it.
Old 22-Jun-18, 09:18
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I've also added a vote for under 30 seconds from the start of the first fall to conceding a point, as I'm pretty sure that will have happened the first time I saw Kasie Cavanaugh!

It could be it happened about a handful of times overall, but hard to be sure due to memories fading and also not having a great idea in some instances whether it'd be under or over 30 seconds as I wouldn't have been timing it. Other ladies it might have happened with would be Mayra Conde, Chloe Davis, Malibu, Severa. It's hard to recall exactly as a fun try at tickle wrestling had preceded the start too, but I think with Viktoria the last time it might've been that we had one or two re-sets at the start due to ending up at the edge of the room off the mat area, or nearly bashing into a radiator or something; I think it might be I submitted within possibly under 30 seconds after a re-set at 0-0 but not actually after the start as such. I think it can often be a good sign if it doesn't take long that actually the wrestling girl is taking control permanently and not only the start(or soon will do) as that was the case on those occasions pretty much!

I wouldn't be so sure I ever scored in under 30 seconds (especially as often it would require up to 10 seconds of counting a pin I think, and not necessarily without needing to re-start the count either!). Feasibly it happened with Tiky Taka, and I wouldn't rule out completely with Panther (first time more likely than second), Xena, Leyla or MusclebeautyX although I'd be doubtful it was that quick.

I think often when it does take a long time it can be a sign that not only that attempt but the whole session will be fun, and also close in terms of the scoring. Although with Madam Mysteria it was a sign it would be exhausting and she'd end up with quite a lot of points to be honest - I think the first time I saw her it was 6 minutes+, but she ended up with 6 points+ (maybe exactly 6) to nil! Other relatively long times though were with Tia (she got the point and was one ahead at the end too) and Raven (I got the point and was one ahead at the end too, just about) and I guess one/both of us were laughing as much as in any other sessions overall those times, although probably there was quite a bit of chat too in those sessions so that helped stop the exhaustion factor setting in!

Often the first point seems to point to the outcome, and even effectively decide it anyway (also for example with Kassidy I have a feeling it did prove the winning point to her in effect, and in that first session with Panther it did prove the winning point to me as she finished with a headlock to narrow the gap to just one). I think the only times the person scoring first was different to the person scoring last were 6 draws, the times with Tia/Raven/Panther I'm mentioning, the second time with Madam Mysteria (an emphatic turnaround for her) and with Felix (a narrow turnaround for me after being trapped under her initially, which I wouldn't say wasn't a fun moment though of course!).

Maybe Venom for example bided her time a bit or was having fun at the start, and introduced some quicker submissions later lol. Certainly there will be more times I submitted in under 30 seconds after the start of a random fall I think, as opposed to right at the start, but yes under 30 seconds to Kasie from the start happened too I'm pretty sure (involving grabbing my head I think!).
Old 23-Jun-18, 16:39
Points: 2,761, Level: 21 Points: 2,761, Level: 21 Points: 2,761, Level: 21
Last Achievements

???[quoteD ]Was that strong Skytriss ???? She Was not a FBB and looked very fat ! ... No ?
Old 23-Jun-18, 17:31
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

I lost under 30 seconds again my girlfriend on one occasion.

STEP 0: She had secretly taken judo lessons for a few months.
STEP 1: She teased me at the beginning of the match to get me "mad".
STEP 2: When I approached her with much strength to seize her, I could not understand what had happened. She had used a judo throw to send me to the floor.
STEP 3: The only thing I could feel was an excruciating pain in my head while realizing she was thrusting her pussy hard on my throat in a Forward Throat Pin.

No comment.
The Following User Says Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-18, 17:40
Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Skytriss was very solid, muscular and athletic early on, but transitioned to being another SBBW Amazon a few years later (and somewhat fat). In her prime she was stronger (or at least as strong) as Nicole Bass. Skytriss could defeat or submit a regular 200 pound guy within seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacotico [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
???[quoteD ]Was that strong Skytriss ???? She Was not a FBB and looked very fat ! ... No ?
Old 23-Jun-18, 23:58
Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28
Last Achievements

I have been controlled by a number of ladies in under 30 seconds. Sonia got me in a head lock and took me down and was lying half on top of me with my face pulled into the side of her breast. It took longer than 30 seconds before I gave up, but I was definitely completely under her control in 15 seconds. Monica achieved a similar defeat. Other ladies have used head locks, or flying body scissors, or just got me down and bounced on me to knock the fight out of me.

Added after 5 minutes:

It is interesting to see the majority of guys admitting to the ladies gaining the upper hand very quickly and also the ladies saying that they also took control very quickly. I think this just points to the fact that the guys are often facing female wrestlers who are far more skillful, so it is not surprising that they take control very quickly. In my experience when the lady takes control quickly the rest of the match tends to follow that theme.

Last edited by pauldownd; 23-Jun-18 at 23:58.
Old 24-Jun-18, 01:29
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDooby [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Skytriss was very solid, muscular and athletic early on, but transitioned to being another SBBW Amazon a few years later (and somewhat fat). In her prime she was stronger (or at least as strong) as Nicole Bass. Skytriss could defeat or submit a regular 200 pound guy within seconds.
On her imdb.com listing it says "Is quite strong. Can bench press 300 pounds."
Old 24-Jun-18, 05:56
Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

And work out doing two armed curls with 185 pounds. Quick submissions were her specialty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
On her imdb.com listing it says "Is quite strong. Can bench press 300 pounds."
Old 24-Jun-18, 17:32
Producer
Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,115 Times in 217 Posts

An ex of mine was a pro Muay Thai fighter and, after we locked up from a standing start she backed me up against the wall and kneed me to the body four or five times at her full power. That had me verbally submitting and it couldn't have been more than 30 or 40 seconds from start to finish.
The Following User Says Thank You to Absolute Mixed Wrestling For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jun-18, 19:49
Points: 3,605, Level: 25 Points: 3,605, Level: 25 Points: 3,605, Level: 25
Last Achievements

these are crazy lol

Tags
mixed wrestling, quickest loss