Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Jul-18, 08:25
Points: 15,035, Level: 53 Points: 15,035, Level: 53 Points: 15,035, Level: 53
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,907 Times in 421 Posts
Default Childhood fantasies

Hi there .... was wonder if any of you on here .. (for those of you who have had this interest fetish since you were young .... ) ever had a buddies mom growing up that would make the perfect female wrestler?
I had a close buddy and would hang out a lot at his home and his mom was built incrediably! She was Hungarian background and had these thick massive calves! I used to think if she got those wheels around my head it would be crushing. She had built arms too ... all natural genetics. This was in my early and mid teens and I would find myself just staring at times trying to not look obvious. But I would certainly fantize about his mom putting me in wrestling holds!
One time she did put me in a headlock by surprise and I quickly got out but looking back i kicked myself thinking I shoulda just stayed in the hold and enjoyed it ....
anyone else with a similar experience ? I apologize if this topic has already been brought up
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jwo321 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-18, 10:31
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Childhood fantasies

No, but I had a cousin who was 20 years older than me and I used to love looking up her skirt and wishing she'd sit on my face... In fact her two daughters, when I was 10 (they were 8 and 10) did both sit on me on one occasion for about 2 hours, taking it in turns to sit on my face while the other sat astride by belly holding my arms - I've written about this somewhere before...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-18, 17:52
G-Force
This message has been deleted by G-Force.
Old 19-Jul-18, 06:33
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwo321 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi there .... was wonder if any of you on here .. (for those of you who have had this interest fetish since you were young .... ) ever had a buddies mom growing up that would make the perfect female wrestler?
hit it right on the nail! when i was young i had a huge crush on my MILF of a neighbor. she was very close to my family and everytime we had a neighboorhood party or function, she was always there. i remember this one christmas party she wore knee-high black boots with a short skirt that showed off her GORGEOUS tree trunk thighs. When she personally fed me a chocolate chip and her finger touched my lips, i wanted to instantly suck her boot.
she was married to a guy 10 years older than her, and she was definitely more fit than him... by far. She had these awesome tan, tree-trunk thighs and calves that bulged out whenever she pushed the lawn mower. she did all the yard work. i remember being very "happy" when i saw her in her tiny bikinis, out sunbathing on her yard

she actually inspired my ... experiments with self-pleasuring. i'd fantasize about her completely demolishing me in wrestling. her sleek, toned body would devour my frail 14 year old body in a wrestling match. This MILF started my liking for muscular looking women

i recently ran into her again in the pool (water = , and we caught up after not seeing each other for 5 years. My God she hasnt changed! what really blew me away, besides the sight of her beautiful 47 year old body, was the fact that she has been practicing sambo and another martial art aside from being a yoga instructor these past few years!!

and just today after a sweaty run i came home to a nice, tasty treat in the form of her sunbathing on her lawn, wearing a VERY hot bikini. i couldnt help but shamlessly snap a few pictures with my phone for old times sake. i said hi to her, but she just smiled and went back to reading her magazine

itd be intersting to see my fantasy play out... i wonder how i would fare against a woman twice my age

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jul-18, 15:36
Last Achievements

Thanks for sharing your experience ! She does look like She has some killer calves well into her 40's. My buddy's mom is in her 50's now and has aged well. She calls on me from time to time to help lift things or move things in her house. And there is the inner child in me that thinks yes I will help you moving the aircondition upstairs but first throw me in a figure four head scissor lol. It's interesting how a child hood fantasy can still be so fresh in your mind even as a adult
Old 21-Jul-18, 06:01
Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts

Only an aunt. I saw her in a one piece swimsuit and facinated by her thick strong looking bare thighs. I was not even taller than her abs level. I did not know about scissors back then, but fantasized on fighting her and she stands above me victorious.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestpet For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-18, 10:50
Sexybeatings

My one friend’s mom used to be incredibly hot. She wasn’t built or anything, just a shorter hot woman with huge tits so of course I fantasized about a scenario in which she lured me into her bedroom and proceeded to kick my ass. Smothering me with those boobs and eventually making me submit. Then of course she ended our match with some kind of unrealistic sexual finale, lmao if only this came true.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-18, 22:44
Banned
Points: 939, Level: 11 Points: 939, Level: 11 Points: 939, Level: 11
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%

When we were both about 14 or so, a female friend of mine had a swimsuit that was a one-piece but she had cut the midriff out of it. That suit featured in my sex fantasies a lot around that time, and I always wanted to wrestle her in it.
The Following User Says Thank You to furrygrappler the second For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-18, 00:17
Points: 3,810, Level: 26 Points: 3,810, Level: 26 Points: 3,810, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

This certainly hits home for me. Growing up I had these exact thoughts about a very good friend of mine's mom.

She was an attractive busty woman. About 5'4", 140 pounds, shoulder length black hair. Measurements probably along the lines of 40-26-36.

Our families were extremely close and we did a lot of vacations together. I can remember this one trip we went on and she had on a blue one piece bathing suit and with the way she filled out the bathing suit she reminded me of a wrestler back then in the 70's named Barbie Dahl.

After this I started fantasizing about her in a couple ways. I'd think about her wrestling other women in the neighborhood and just dominating them. I'd also fantasize about me wrestling with her, her pinning me down and me looking up at her breasts.

Now this is where the narrative kind of changes. As I said, we were extremely close and lived within walking distance of each others houses and I felt very comfortable around her. I was about 15 I guess and I was thinking about actually asking her if she'd like to wrestle. I would go over to their house during the summer and act like I was looking for my friend knowing he was doing something else that day and she would be by herself. Each time I did it I couldn't get up the nerve to ask her. Finally one day I went over there. I rang the bell and she came to the door. I remember she was wearing a white v neck top that had rainbow stripes that sported quite a bit of cleavage. She had on red shorts. Nothing on her feet. Of course my friend wasn't home so when she told me that I asked her if I could use the bathroom. I went upstairs and I was sweating from being nervous. I came back down and asked her if I could have a glass of water. She went and got it for me and I sat down on her couch and told her I had to ask her something. She sat down and I don't know how but I just blurted out "You know I was watching women's wrestling on TV the other day and I always thought you'd make a good wrestler." She just laughed and said she didn't think so. Then I said something like "Come on give yourself some credit." Again she just laughed. Then finally I said "Tell you what, why don't we wrestle and we'll see how good you are." I was scared to death she was going to get mad. She actually started laughing and said "OK, what the heck." They had this marble coffee table in the middle of the living room so we moved that out of the way. She said "OK, now what?" I said "I guess let's start." Well she kind of came at me awkwardly with her two arms extended. I grabbed her by her two wrists and we kind of stood there in the middle of the floor struggling for a second but then I let go and got her into a headlock. I got her down to the ground. I wanted to make sure I wasn't hurting her so I asked if she was ok and she said she was fine. I let go and was behind her and got her in a full nelson while sitting on the floor. I then wrapped my legs around her mid section. This of course was not how I envisioned this but this was turning me on none the less. Of course I didn't squeeze hard and when I let go she kind of turned to grab me but again I grabbed her by the wrists. This time I just forced her backwards onto her back. Got on top of her and pinned her down. Again, not what I was planning on but having her underneath me like that with her boobs right near my crotch was a bigger turn on than anything else. She just looked up at me and laughed and said "Told you I wasn't a wrestler." I got up and helped her up and said "Nope, I guess your not."

After that I kind of really got into looking at female wrestling and picturing her wrestling against whatever wrestler I saw. Only difference was now she was always on the losing end. And those neighborhood women she used to dominate in my mind now dominated her!

I still think about what it would have been like if she was the wrestler I thought she would be but I have to say it turned out just fine!

Thanks for the post and letting me share!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Npom For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-18, 00:49
Last Achievements

Wow man great experience thanks for sharing ! Can't believe you actually fulfilled the fantasy man ! Well done ! Must of been terrifying to ask hey haha. Too bad she didn't have some hidden woman strength or a competitive side. I wish I could have gone back in time and had your balls to ask haha. One time she told me she could take one of my friends if he got outta hand. He has ADD and a temper. Looking back that was my window to get her to elaborate or demonstrate how she would take him down .... but on me ! Haha but Alas I go down as the awkward teen with a fantasy un lived !
Old 24-Jul-18, 03:15
Points: 3,810, Level: 26 Points: 3,810, Level: 26 Points: 3,810, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Have to be honest I was scared shitless for the next week or so thinking she might say something to my friend or his dad but I guess she didn't. Many years later I told my wife the story. She said I must have been out of my mind.

Crazy thing my friend and I stayed close and all these years later I still get a little nervous and tongue tied when I see his mom.

The shit from our teens never leaves us!
The Following User Says Thank You to Npom For This Useful Post: