Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Dec-17, 05:58
Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,148 Times in 183 Posts
Default Re: November 2017: Stacyann

“My situation was beyond desperate...” your such a drama queen. You were SCARED of ME!!! Admit it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-17, 10:59
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacyann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
“My situation was beyond desperate...” your such a drama queen. You were SCARED of ME!!! Admit it!
OMG Stacyann, the entire cast of Glee isn’t as dramatic as you when you get in front of a mirror. The over the top facial expressions, the moaning, the sucking in of the tummy, the pushing out of the boobs, the twisting and turning.

I think someone is STILL trying out for their high school senior play...and frankly, Scarlet, I don’t give a damn...
The Following User Says Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-17, 12:21
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Don't listen to him, Stacyann. You twist and turn and arch and suck in your tummy and push out your boobs all you want.
Old 01-Dec-17, 12:41
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I’m not sure what the issue is ... I have to twist and turn. We were wrestling. I have to arch and suck my tummy in. That’s called breathing. I only looked in the mirror when the big bully held me down and MADE me look. My eyes were closed. He even admitted that.

Now my opponent on the other hand was quite vocal in other ways. He was not the confident, cocky fighter he makes himself out to be. You would have thought you were watching the 60’s tv show Batman. Any little time I barely touched him you would hear, “GUFFAW!” “OHHHHFFFF” “OOOWWWWEEE” I cant even spell some of the crying and complaining he was doing.

Anyway. Keep talking Herman.
Old 01-Dec-17, 13:28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacyann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’m not sure what the issue is ... I have to twist and turn. We were wrestling. I have to arch and suck my tummy in. That’s called breathing. I only looked in the mirror when the big bully held me down and MADE me look. My eyes were closed. He even admitted that.

Now my opponent on the other hand was quite vocal in other ways. He was not the confident, cocky fighter he makes himself out to be. You would have thought you were watching the 60’s tv show Batman. Any little time I barely touched him you would hear, “GUFFAW!” “OHHHHFFFF” “OOOWWWWEEE” I cant even spell some of the crying and complaining he was doing.

Anyway. Keep talking Herman.
Uh-huh....alrighty then...
Old 01-Dec-17, 21:39
Last Achievements

CHAPTER 11 - What’s New Pussycat?

There has never been a time in my life where I felt like the world was crashing in around me, but in the moment I found myself, I could say that the world was crushing all around me as Stacyann’s powerful thighs enveloped my head and bore down. As I pulled at her legs, Stacyann threw back her head and laughed with a vile appreciation of my suffering. She was a true sadist when it came to imposing agony on any rival in combat, but seemed to truly savour the pain that she was imparting on me.

“Do you want to TAP, Herman?”, she asked confidently, “After all the disrespect you’ve shown me, do you think I will even LET YOU submit?!”

Stacyann pulsated her legs to enhance my oppression. Her hamstrings and gluteus swelled with raw power. With her right hand she tousled my hair and tugged at it as she bit her lip with a look of utter satisfaction in her eyes. Leverage was not my friend with being caught as deep as I was in her thighs. As such, I needed to get Stacyann into a different position so that I could find a way out of her vice-like grip.

I popped up onto my knees to start. There was no way to change the leveraging of her hold while I was flat on my belly. Stacyann’s core was ridiculously strong, so I needed to support my neck in any counter measure. One twist and Stacyann could not only stop my progress but also severely injure my neck.

I began by grabbing on to Stacyann’s waist and shifted my position so that my legs were under me. From there, I began twisting Stacyann so that I could swing around and flip her position while straddling her lower back. She attempted to resist, but once again our difference in size did not favour her. Once so flipped, it was time for the painful part.

Positioning my hands on Stacyann’s highly engaged hamstrings, I simultaneous dug in my fingers to pry her legs open while also pushing down with all my might. For a moment it felt as though my ears might not be coming out with me, but as I let out a roar of effort, in one painfully swift motion I extricated my head from between Stacyann’s legs.

Finding herself once again beneath me, Stacyann attempted to scurry out from under me, however I quickly caught her left leg before she could truly react and I hooked her left ankle under my left armpit while bringing my right knee down on Stacyann’s lower back and posted my left foot inside her right thigh, thereby capturing her in a heavily torqued Half Crab.

“Damn you!!”, Stacyann exclaimed realizing the latest shift in momentum.

I pulled back on Stacyann’s leg, exerting maximum pressure on her lower back and forcing a pained yelp from her. While she was still slick with sweat — as was I — my hold was solid on her leg. As an added benefit, I once again, I found myself in an opportune position to exploit Stacyann’s unguarded sex.

As Stacyann languished beneath me, I once again began to eagerly play with her readily available clitoris, teasing it sensuously. She moaned with both arousal and a sense of defeat, while clawing away at the carpet in a futile attempt to crawl out of the Half Crab. I had the bitch locked in and I was loving it even more than McDonald’s.

“What’s new pussycat?”, I asked Stacyann, content with my winning position.

Stacyann’s only reply was a low moan, like a defeated animal. I reamed on her leg even further, punishing her back while intensifying my attention on her G-Spot, Stacyann’s body was beginning to tremble. She was edging back to the precipice, but I was intent on prolonging the magic and enhancing her final humiliation.

“Not so fast”, I corrected.

Reaching back, I grabbed Stacyann’s hair and pulled back severely. I let go of her leg and stood up. As I did I pulled Stacyann to her feet and then reaching between her legs, I hefted her up onto my shoulders, placing her into a brutal Torture Rack and causing her to exclaim in agony. I crawled my right hand up like a spider from her pubis to her overly sensitive belly button so that I could circle it and tease her weakest link. My left hand pulled down on Stacyann’s hair, deepening her misery across my shoulders. Her toes pointed and her legs flexed spastically as Stacyann struggled with her predicament. As I saw it in the mirror, I could only marvel at her gorgeous body, always so poetically beautiful in its suffering.

“How’s that feel, Stacyann?”, I questioned, bouncing her on my shoulders to further punish her spine, “Are you ready to quit yet? You’ve been a decent competitor, do you want me to submit you physically or sexually I wonder? What’s your preference, Stacyann?”

“This...isn’t...over...”, Stacyann snarled, ever the gamer.

I bounced her on my shoulders repeatedly for greater emphasis as she cursed in pain. I moved my hand back down to her pubic region and slid my middle and ring fingers inside of her very moist vagina. In unison, I tugged heavily on her hair and bounced her in hold while probing with my fingers in her femininity, eliciting a wail of hopeless frustration from Stacyann. Her legs continued to pedal through the air in simultaneous agony and ecstasy. The visual being rendered in the adjacent mirror was beyond incredible. I shifted my right hand and began anew in stimulating her clitoris as her hands futilely tried to pry my fingers from her hair. In the mirror, I could see her nipples stiffen with arousal and I could feel tremors build within her pubic area.

“Ohhhhh...my....god”, Stacyann exclaimed with growing alarm.

I replied, “Not yet, Stacyann”, lifting her up and then slamming her down across my knee with a savage Backbreaker as her body bridged across my upper thigh. Stacyann could not even verbalize her agony and made only guttural sounds in place of words. Her fingers and toes stretched and strained and her abdominals tensed making them look like beautiful tiles meticulously laid on her torso. But she could find no words, only a wheezing agony.

I pushed against her chin with my palm, bending her back beyond the breaking point with my left hand. With my right hand, I patted her long tormented pubic mound, then tracing my fingers back up to her navel to prod and tease her yet again while her little abs fought and flexed in rebellion. She moaned with anguish. Sweat dripped from her form.

“Well Stacyann — I’ll ask you again — do you want me to break you physically and make you submit or dominate you sexually?”

My probing of her navel was having almost as impactful effect as playing with Stacyann’s clitoris. Her body was a landscape of tremors and titillations.

“Uuuuuuuunnnnnnnnhhhh...”, she moaned, verging on penultimate defeat.

“So disappointing when you are indecisive, Stacyann”, I said, smashing a fist down into her defenceless stomach, seeking to break my opponent with certain finality.

Stacyann’s natural reaction was to draw up her legs up in response to my blow, but as she did, she quickly snaked her legs around my head, trapping it into a very surprising Figure Four Leg Lock while she was still partially trapped in my Backbreaker. I was in disbelief at the level of compete in her, but Stacyann was truly desperate after being so close to the edge of defeat. Stacyann squeezed with wild abandon and absolute urgency. She screamed with effort that was contrary to reason. In response, I was forced to bring my hands to her legs reflexively.

“You bitch!!!”, I shouted, although I was thoroughly muffled by being trapped between her thighs.

Stacyann’s only reply was to throw herself off the top of my thigh using her core strength, pulling me down with her. Landing on the ground, Stacyann repositioned herself atop me, while grinding the Figure Four with all her might and then violently dropping a series of hammer fists into my groin, destroying any will to compete as a wave of nauseous suffering overwhelmed me. The pressure on my head was immense as Stacyann dialled up her hamstrings and quads to a new and oppressive level of tension that was right off the charts. Every effort I made to stem the tide was met with another hammer strike into my balls.

As her entire body flexed into a consolidated final offensive, the sheer desperation within her supercharged her thighs and within mere seconds I felt my world darken and consciousness began to leave me. My last sensation was feeling Stacyann’s body shudder against mine.

Then the world slipped away and darkness blanketed me.

To be continued...

Last edited by HermanDG; 01-Dec-17 at 21:45.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-17, 14:37
Points: 3,920, Level: 26 Points: 3,920, Level: 26 Points: 3,920, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Moooarrr!
The Following User Says Thank You to ohadkamma5 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-17, 15:52
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Herman has done a fair job of telling most of the story somewhat accurately, but this is my favourite part and he wasn’t awake for a good part of it, so I think I’ll take over from here.

Herman lay beneath me, unconscious, defeated and still between my thighs. Sometimes, in the heat of the battle, I don’t know my own strength. This was one of those times. I had been very close to giving up, ready to surrender my body to whatever he wanted to do to me. I was hot and bothered, distracted and very weak with all of the touching and teasing he was doing. The only thing kept me in the game was my sense of competition. I knew I would have a hard time living with myself if I lost this fight.

And then he left me that one last opening and I knew I had him.

I was sure that he was finally done, but to have a man that was much stronger than me helpless and between my powerful thighs was exhilarating. I gave him one final, big squeeze with my thighs and instead of his normal groaning and crying he remained silent. I released him and let his head fall down to the floor. I wondered what he would think when he woke up — he was so close to beating me, but as is so often the case with men, he let his overconfidence get the better of him as much as my legs had.

Besides being silent, Herman had also gone limp. He was dead weight and his whole body was like a sack of potatoes. I’ve fought enough to know when someone had been put to sleep and Baby Herman definitely went “night-night”. I wished that I could have seen Herman’s face as the realization of his defeat set in. That would have been priceless.

I rolled myself off Herman after releasing him and then I moved him on his side to clear his airway. Time, in these moments seems to stand still. I had this very strong man, unconscious by my hands, in a very helpless position and I couldn’t leave him like this. It was too easy. He needed to recognize his defeat.

I patted his face so that he could slowly begin to come back to a state of being conscious. I knew he could be dangerous as ever and could turn the tables and do the same thing to me if I let him.

I wanted him to know it was over.

I wanted him to know that I had won.

So, I did what any red blooded girl would do when they wanted to exercise complete dominance over a man. I grabbed his balls with a grip that showed I meant business as he started to wake up.

Herman regained consciousness quickly and asked what had happened. Gone was the sarcasm and humor that had flowed from his lips. What lay before me was a defeated little man-boy who just had his ass handed to him by a naked girl.

“Herman?! Don’t move. I’ve just beaten you in a match. Do you understand me Herman?” I asked.

He nodded with bleary eyes.

“Now Herman, if you move or try anything I’ll have you singing in a much higher note for the rest of your life. Do you understand that I have you under my complete control little man?” I continued, giving a sharp squeeze to his balls in my hand that made him groan.

I could tell Herman was coming to, because he was back to staring at my naked body and his erection was coming back to life with a vengeance.

I spat on his shaft and slowly began stroking him. Herman tried to resist, but I squeezed his nuts with a vengeance to convince him to think otherwise.

“Put your hands above your head and surrender or I will destroy you right here!” I commanded.

He complied and as he began to moan I wondered if he was a “screamer”. With all of the crying he had been doing during our match, I was fixing to find out. Now it was his turn to look in the full length mirror and suck in his tummy as I continued to exploit his weakness and slowly stroked him. Just as he would get close to finishing I’d back off. I brought him close to completion three or four times, but denied him any satisfaction, causing him to shiver and shake with desperation. His jerking and moaning was at epic proportions as he wanted nothing more than to cum and have his humiliation end.

Finally, when he could take no more I squeezed his cock as hard as I could so that the cum had a hard time coming out. As his release came, I pointed it so that it would spew all up over him.

“It’s called ‘edging’ little boy. This is to demonstrate the total control I have over you.” I teased as he shuddered in the throes of his orgasm. He lay defeated and now sexually humiliated as well. I released Herman and then moved towards his head as he lay on the floor with cum all over his stomach and his chest.

“You have a dirty mouth, Herman”, I said and then I wiped whatever cum I had on my hand on his mouth and in his hair. “Maybe this will remind you to wash your dirty mouth out sometime.”

Herman lay there as I slowly put my shorts and top back on and then collected my bikini so that I could toss it in my bag. I walked back over to Herman and slowly and purposefully put my bare foot on his face.

“Kiss that for me before I go please, little boy?”

Emasculated, Herman complied and after doing so I pushed his face away with my foot, while pausing to look him In the eyes one last time to see his pathetic, defeated, little face and then I left. I knew that I had one more fight ahead of me when I got back to my room. I needed to take my frustrations and desires out on Randy or I was going to go nuts.

Randy was in for a long night...

Last edited by Stacyann; 02-Dec-17 at 15:57.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-17, 20:06
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I want to swap places with somebody. Either Herman or Randy, I don't care.

I know the closest I will get to that is to live vicariously through these stories, and damn, this was a really, really good one.

Thank you Herman and Stacyann for writing this fantastic story for us.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-17, 14:57
Last Achievements

Epilogue - Home Again

The AC flight home to Toronto from Dallas-Fort Worth was uneventful, as usual. As always, I thanked God for Business Class. It was always so much nicer to have some elbow and — more importantly — leg room when flying around the friendly skies for more than three hours plus. I caught the Guardians of the Galaxy sequel as my in flight entertainment. Damn entertaining that bunch and what’s not to like about Kurt Russell, even as the heavy?

The Chargers and Cowboys were literally rendered as an anti-climactic event following my tussle with Stacyann. As I reflected on our match, she really had surprised me. I thought she was done, exposed as a one trick pony with really only a striking game and she seemed to pull a real horseshoe out of her (cute) butt to stun me with that triangle finish. Up until that point, I felt I was in control, but I guess that’s why they always say “play to the whistle” — I didn’t and wound up getting my bell rung. I filed the whole ordeal as a learning experience — a fun one at that if I am being honest. I’m sure that she was probably marvelling at herself in a mirror — wherever she was — and was extolling her own greatness. But — whatever — to the victor goes the spoils.

All that being said, between the match and the game, it had been a great week and sneaking in a visit to the JFK Memorial in Fort Worth ahead my departure just rounded out the experience. So as I waited in line at Canadian customs, as I sent out a few instant messages, my fond reflections were only matched by my contentment with being back in Canada and almost home. As usual, customs at Pearson moved pretty efficiently — even with slightly heavier than usual traffic due to the US holiday — and before I knew it I was back in my Audi S8 and on my way back to Burlington.

Aided by the fact that it was already past 10:00pm and the rush hour traffic was long cleared, the drive down the QEW from Pearson went quickly and without issue. As I pulled into the driveway closer to 11:00, the lights at the house were already out and a sleepy quiet was evident in my neighbourhood. With only my carry on to unload, I was unlocking the front door and finally home almost on arrival.

As I took off my shoes, I could hear footsteps approaching me down the front hallway. I knew without a doubt that she was waiting for me and her pace quickened as she approached, finally tackling me as she got close so that she could unleash a torrent of kisses all over me.

“Hello, Kelly”, I offered in the face of all her affection, “Yes, sweetheart, daddy loves you too.”

I really did own the greatest, most loving dog.

“Where’s mommy, baby girl?” , I asked her after a minute or two of intense loving.

“Oh, I’m right here, sweet cheeks”, the voice came from the darkness.

As she turned on the hall light, I marvelled just to see her. After all these years, she still looked amazing. That woman’s body was a rock, but with a supple femininity that just got better with time like a fine wine, all topped off by those golden ringlets that shone as the light caught them.

“Hello, Naomi”, I said, “How was your week?”

She wore an indigo tank that hung to all her curves in just the right way. Tiny white booty shorts topped her endless legs and perfectly contrasted her beautiful, caramel skin. She stood leaning against the wall, with her arms crossed and her right foot perched up on her left calf. Her green-gold eyes laughed and her left eyebrow was cocked inquisitively as she smirked back at me. Omigod, she was beautiful.

“My week was fine”, she began, “Kelly is an Olympic calibre cuddler at night when you are gone. You may have to sleep in one of the guest rooms now that you are back from your trip. I’m not sure that I’m ready to give up what she and I have got as a relationship and she farts less in bed than you at night.”

I popped to my feet with all due urgency and took her in my arms. I planted a loving kiss on her lips and she reciprocated passionately. Her hands circled around to my buttocks and forcefully pulled me into her pubis.

“Mmmmmmmmm...I did miss you, Hermie”, she purred, “By the way, how did your week go?”

Her eyes danced with mirth and mischief. Those eyes could render any man helpless.

“A bit of a split, really”, I countered, “Bolts kicked righteous ass against Jerry’s Kids, at least...”

“And the OTHER part of your week?”, she interrupted, licking her lips, as her mouth grew into a broad smile and sparks literally flew from her eyes.

“Stacyann kinda pulled a miracle out of ass and eked out a really fortunate win”, I replied. “I was laying waste, but then she got a little bit lucky, really.”

Naomi threw back her head and roared with laughter and the shouted out a loud “Woooooo Hooooooo!!”

“I knew it!”, she exclaimed, “That means that I WON OUR BET!!”

Naomi was even lovelier when she was feeling euphoric. I was feeling a growing sense of dread by just HOW euphoric she was feeling, honestly.

“Omigod, I am going to have so much fun with you tonight”, Naomi chortled, “You did get lots of rest last night and on the plane, right?”

“Well, y’know, it is kind of late and I did just get in after a long flight...”, I began, only to be interrupted as she brought her fingertips to my lips.

“Oh no, mister”, she silenced me, “Your ASS is MINE. Tomorrow is Saturday, so MAYBE I will let you sleep in to recover, but tonight you are getting worked, baby”

Naomi grabbed the front on my belt and began pulling me down the hall, eager to get festivities started in the master bedroom, I presumed.

“I’ve had a whole week to think of what I want to do to you. I can’t wait to get started.”, she giggled like schoolgirl.

Naomi was loving life. Truth be told, I was too. I’m sure what would come next would be well beyond memorable, even if it was all at my expense.

Somewhere out in virtual space a message was received...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HermanDG
PRIVATE MESSAGE: So...

Rematch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacyann
PRIVATE MESSAGE - Re: So...

Maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacyann
PRIVATE MESSAGE - Re: So...

Or maybe not...we’ll see...

The End?

If you haven’t read the stories of Stacyann and her many battles, you should...

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Enjoy...

Last edited by HermanDG; 08-Dec-17 at 15:48.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:

Tags
back-and-forth, ball busting, foot domination, hot women, male vs female, mixed competitive, naked wrestling, sexy karate woman, stacyann, submission grappling