Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jul-18, 02:01
Points: 6,613, Level: 34 Points: 6,613, Level: 34 Points: 6,613, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Is it more common for a man to like a stronger girl or vice versa

What do you think.

I have seen all different scenarios. Some girls like to be tough and prove they are stronger than the boys especially in my experience when in grade and Middle school. Some girls think it is not possible and science says men are stronger and find it unusual if anyone is stronger than them especially once adults. And some do not like the idea of a man weaker than them unless they are strong and independent minded themselves. Although even some for the strong and independent minded females do not like to be with a guy weaker than them just for the fact that they assume science says men are always stronger which is not at all true, but were conditioned to think that and assume a guy weaker than them must be some unusual weakling? It varies with girls and is hard to say

For guys, some like many of us on this site find it attractive/fetish for girls stronger than us. Some men it is a blow to our ego. Some men find it secretly fetish/attractive, but have a blow to ego a the same time.

So which do you think is more common in adulthood say age 20-50?

How about in grade school through high school?
Old 20-Jul-18, 02:19
Points: 7,791, Level: 37 Points: 7,791, Level: 37 Points: 7,791, Level: 37
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Is it more common for a man to like a stronger girl or vice versa

Depends on the girls. Usually, i would say, most girls are not attracted by significantly weaker guys. But if the girl is dominant or likes to be in charge, then maybe.
I personally know a girl, who said, that she subconsciously tests the strenth of guys, and if they are weaker, she loses all sexual interest in that guy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Deinemutter For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-18, 02:24
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deinemutter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Depends on the girls. Usually, i would say, most girls are not attracted by significantly weaker guys. But if the girl is dominant or likes to be in charge, then maybe.
I personally know a girl, who said, that she subconsciously tests the strenth of guys, and if they are weaker, she loses all sexual interest in that guy.
This has been the biggest issue of my dating life. I only desire women stronger and tougher than me. They usually don't realize it at first because I have an athletic build and am 190 pounds. But once they realize that they are, I get put in the friend zone.
Old 20-Jul-18, 07:27
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

I think the answer is fairly obvious, most women prefer men who are stronger than them. Yes there are exceptions but it’s human (and animal) nature...
Old 20-Jul-18, 11:07
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think the answer is fairly obvious, most women prefer men who are stronger than them. Yes there are exceptions but it’s human (and animal) nature...
I don't think so. Traditionally, social status and family lineage were the most important.

Noble women weren't married to strong peasants but to crippled noble men. Unlike animals, humans prefer to have a social hierarchy that isn't based on physical strength/dominance.

Not to mention that dating in itself is only a recent thing in human history as well. Women who like to date physically strong men is a phenomenon that is literally like only a few decades long. It's just enforced through pop culture and social stereotypes.
Old 20-Jul-18, 11:14
Points: 1,900, Level: 17 Points: 1,900, Level: 17 Points: 1,900, Level: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't think so. Traditionally, social status and family lineage were the most important.

Noble women weren't married to strong peasants but to crippled noble men. Unlike animals, humans prefer to have a social hierarchy that isn't based on physical strength/dominance.

Not to mention that dating in itself is only a recent thing in human history as well.

Women who like to date physically strong men is a phenomenon that is literally like only a few decades long. It's just enforced through pop culture and social stereotypes.
Actually statistics find that on average women definitely prefer and are attracted to dominant men.

I'm pretty sure it goes back to our ancestors... The strongest male was the most attractive mate. We're talking caveman times, far before whether it mattered how rich a person was.

Women have never been attracted to weaker men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link2349 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What do you think.

I have seen all different scenarios. Some girls like to be tough and prove they are stronger than the boys especially in my experience when in grade and Middle school. Some girls think it is not possible and science says men are stronger and find it unusual if anyone is stronger than them especially once adults. And some do not like the idea of a man weaker than them unless they are strong and independent minded themselves. Although even some for the strong and independent minded females do not like to be with a guy weaker than them just for the fact that they assume science says men are always stronger which is not at all true, but were conditioned to think that and assume a guy weaker than them must be some unusual weakling? It varies with girls and is hard to say

For guys, some like many of us on this site find it attractive/fetish for girls stronger than us. Some men it is a blow to our ego. Some men find it secretly fetish/attractive, but have a blow to ego a the same time.

So which do you think is more common in adulthood say age 20-50?

How about in grade school through high school?
Women prefer stronger and more dominant men.

Its interesting that its actually the tough loud arrogant girls who like alpha men to dominate them through rough sex the most.
The Following User Says Thank You to thenewguy899 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-18, 11:34
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewguy899 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Actually statistics find that on average women definitely prefer and are attracted to dominant men.
Like I said, it's a recent thing and dominant could mean a lot of things. It could also be a physically weak man with a dominant position in society.

Also, what individual women prefer or not wasn't even relevant through most of the history. The marriages used to be arranged by their families. The relationships didn't revolve around what a man or woman would want as individuals but what the interests of their family and clan were. This was always the norm for human societies. Modern dating culture is an anomaly and a result of economic prosperity and social security in part of the world.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure it goes back to our ancestors... The strongest male was the most attractive mate. We're talking caveman times, far before whether it mattered how rich a person was.
It definitely mattered how much food someone can provide, ergo how "rich" he was. Humans strive towards an organized long-lasting social hierarchy and this type of hierarchy can't be based on physical dominance because otherwise there would just be chaos and anarchy as the dominant males inevitably get older and weaker. Imagine what the world would look like if Brock Lesnar could become the president of USA by beating up Donald Trump. Wherever a human society exists, the dominant leaders will be the most intelligent ones or the ones who come from a lineage of formerly intelligent leaders, or more recently are democratically elected due to their perceived political skills.

The primitive societies had arranged marriages as well. It has always been the norm.

The reason why it's no longer the norm today in the West is because women have enough social security that they don't need the men to provide for them. But that's precisely because we are so far removed from the old days. So now people get to enjoy the dating culture and choose their partners. Because the ideal of a strong good looking man is promoted in pop culture, women want such partners for their self-esteem to look successful and attractive. When the times will get rough again, they will again look for whoever has the most money and the most influential position in society, like it has always been.
Old 20-Jul-18, 11:54
Points: 1,900, Level: 17 Points: 1,900, Level: 17 Points: 1,900, Level: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Like I said, it's a recent thing and dominant could mean a lot of things. It could also be a physically weak man with a dominant position in society.

Also, what individual women prefer or not wasn't even relevant through most of the history. The marriages used to be arranged by their families. The relationships didn't revolve around what a man or woman would want as individuals but what the interests of their family and clan were. This was always the norm for human societies. Modern dating culture is an anomaly and a result of economic prosperity and social security in part of the world.

It definitely mattered how much food someone can provide, ergo how "rich" he was. Humans strive towards an organized long-lasting social hierarchy and this type of hierarchy can't be based on physical dominance because otherwise there would just be chaos and anarchy as the dominant males inevitably get older and weaker. Imagine what the world would look like if Brock Lesnar could become the president of USA by beating up Donald Trump. Wherever a human society exists, the dominant leaders will be the most intelligent ones or the ones who come from a lineage of formerly intelligent leaders, or more recently are democratically elected due to their perceived political skills.

The primitive societies had arranged marriages as well. It has always been the norm.

The reason why it's no longer the norm today in the West is because women have enough social security that they don't need the men to provide for them. But that's precisely because we are so far removed from the old days. So now people get to enjoy the dating culture and choose their partners. Because the ideal of a strong good looking man is promoted in pop culture, women want such partners for their self-esteem to look successful and attractive. When the times will get rough again, they will again look for whoever has the most money and the most influential position in society, like it has always been.
You are confusing a provider male with a mate.

Women STILL see financial status of a guy as an ideal trait in a PARTNER, I. E. Boyfriend or marriage material. This is still encouraged in pop culture and media. However in terms of a SEXUAL mate (one night stand, hookup) they seek the muscular dominant male. Studies have constantly shown this over and over again.

Recent dating trends and sexual liberation allows us to see this more clearly. Since one night stands are more accepted than they once were, we can see what kind of men women gravitate to for hookups and how they differ from the husband material.

Its not uncommon to see women hook up with a string of alpha male muscular dude bros in college and then later settle down with the rich skinny provider male for marriage.
Old 20-Jul-18, 14:46
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewguy899 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You are confusing a provider male with a mate.

Women STILL see financial status of a guy as an ideal trait in a PARTNER, I. E. Boyfriend or marriage material. This is still encouraged in pop culture and media. However in terms of a SEXUAL mate (one night stand, hookup) they seek the muscular dominant male. Studies have constantly shown this over and over again.

Recent dating trends and sexual liberation allows us to see this more clearly. Since one night stands are more accepted than they once were, we can see what kind of men women gravitate to for hookups and how they differ from the husband material.

Its not uncommon to see women hook up with a string of alpha male muscular dude bros in college and then later settle down with the rich skinny provider male for marriage.
This is a recent thing as you say yourself too and it's propagated by the pop culture which is literally forcing people to follow these trends.

I'm not denying that these things aren't happening today but they have nothing to do with human nature and are a very recent phenomenon. They only happen in parts of the world too. In the Muslim world, Africa, India etc. it's very different and those cultures make up like more than half of the world.

Sluts having one night stand sex with some muscular guys has nothing to do with human nature but it's actually completely unnatural because these women don't have sex to have children but just out of pleasure and they are helped by modern science: contraception, condoms, birth control. When animals battle for dominance it's to have offspring with females. People who do one night stands don't. Birth rates are actually extremely low in countries which are the most sexually liberated, so all this sex doesn't lead to what it was naturally intended for. So to compare this with nature is weird.

Animals also often even kill the offspring of other males, like for example the alpha male lion would kill the cubs that aren't his, the male bears can eat small bear cubs if the mother isn't aggressive enough to protect them etc. Humans never functioned like this and would be disgusted by these acts.

To me it's just ridiculous when people propagate these muscular bros as you say as "alpha males" when they're actually the total opposite of it by the animal standards. If they were alpha males they should be having like 20 or more children but they don't have any. They're just a result of social liberation and modern trends. It has nothing to do with human nature or how the human society functions under normal circumstances.

Like you said yourself, when women want a man, they look for someone who can provide for their kids.

I'm just writing all this because I see a lot of people here think that women won't want them if they're physically weaker than them because of this social propaganda in modern society. In reality it doesn't matter as long as you have other things in order like a good job, education, charisma, humor etc. You shouldn't worry about it.

Last edited by Amazonia; 20-Jul-18 at 15:04.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-18, 15:21
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,666 Times in 2,347 Posts

Sorry, sorry, sorry... I know it very well that strong girls mostly prefer even more stronger boys and weaker ones are excluded. So such a girl who would protect me, existed only in my dreams... I fantasized more and more and she finally turned into antagonist of typical girl of my young age of my country.