Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 20-Jul-18, 17:00
Session Wrestler
Points: 1,889, Level: 17 Points: 1,889, Level: 17 Points: 1,889, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Girl Manual of the great session guy

This subject is alredy so much fun to do and I'll start writte but i have a session in few minutes to start, and then I'll finish in few hours.
Yes I love to write, after pages and pages about Maria Queen, I'm here hungry for write back.

Well the right perfect guys behave like guys who's send clearly first email, first of all.
You can reconigze the personality by the email, by the words. ALWAYS RESPECTFUL AND POLITE AND EVER AND EVER REFUSE DEPOSIT.
He knows ours hard expenses life...

The great guy is always successful, no doubt, his education level, make him polite and successful. Is like an automatic sequence :
GREAT SESSION GUY + POLITE + THOUGHTFUL + RESPECTFUL + PAYPALFUL - CLEARLY + DECENT LANGUAGE + PROVIDES FOR THE SESSION BE AMAZING FOR BOTH BRINGING DRINKS, FLOWERS, CHOCOLATS, CHAMPAGNE, ( I LOVE CHAMPAGNE ), WEED ( WHERE IS LEGAL), OR WHAT EVER MAKES THE SESSION A GREAT MOMENT= SUCCESSFUL MEN

All this qualities toguether there's no way in the great session guy don't be a WINNER IN HIS LIFE.

Well guys... I'll be here writing and participating more and hopo you are ready for a no only physical strong woman, but is time for SHOW MY MIND...

I'll be back with this after a amazing session here... REAL GOOD GUY...

Last edited by Maria Queen; 22-Jul-18 at 07:48.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maria Queen For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jul-18, 08:01
Session Wrestler
Points: 1,889, Level: 17 Points: 1,889, Level: 17 Points: 1,889, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Girl Re: Manual of the great session guy

Backing to this topic, no so warm like the other one: Bizarres.

I'm going to use a quote from a post on another topic that I was super proud of this boy:

"In my initial mails I always send my real name, first and last name.
I have nothing to hide and it's building trust.
Next I write my stats and name a few girls I've sessioned with.
After that I describe the session I'm looking for, how long I want to session
and ask the girl what she will charge.

Normally I don't negotiate about the fee.
If I think it's appropriate I book the session, otherwise I do not.

Everything takes two or three mails"...

Nothing like this can make me so proud in be a session wrestler and thats why I'll keeping doing sessions, clips, writings, and anything I'm able in contribute with this session world. In the another topic about BAD experiences people is angry and scared because how dare a session girl could talk like this about the "serious and respectable" (joke!) men in this topic?

well, Maria Queen also knows how to recognize and value the best guys in the world that we find in the session world.

With the help of google translator I promise that I will have a better and more consistent English because I love writing and I am loving writing for you.

Actually by the first email in the session girls we can distinguish the personality, the character, the level of respect, education and even the financial reality of the session guy.

I have a my email box, more than 10000 emails from session men in these 8 years of activity attending guys in Brazil, USA and now exploring Europe.

I am fair, democratic and just like what is BAD is being shown in the topic: "bizzares email session receive", in this topic the qualities of men will be exalted. They are rare and unique men. And they deserve all my compliments and recommendations.

I hope you like this topic as much as you like the other one that has hit the mark of almost 2000 views in 24 hours and is among the most visited topics.
I hope my theory that the human being is all filthy is false and people are also interested in knowing what is good and exemplary and start to be inspired by these guys that I will quote here.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maria Queen For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jul-18, 14:01
Points: 11,632, Level: 46 Points: 11,632, Level: 46 Points: 11,632, Level: 46
Activity: 54.8% Activity: 54.8% Activity: 54.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,019 Times in 630 Posts
Default Re: Manual of the great session guy

Maria,what is your favorite Elvis movie?
Old 22-Jul-18, 19:54
Points: 4,870, Level: 29 Points: 4,870, Level: 29 Points: 4,870, Level: 29
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Manual of the great session guy

I lived in Latin America for a year, and I could speak Spanish at a conversational level and read as well or better. But my written skills were awful. And Spanish is pronounced exactly as it is spelled. I have a lot of sympathy for anyone who tries to learn English because the spelling and the pronunciation are very different. Google translator is a lifesaver, but it does come up with a few mistakes every once in a while.