Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Aug-23, 15:15
Points: 3,493, Level: 24 Points: 3,493, Level: 24 Points: 3,493, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Layla’s pet boyfriend

Layla held me down with ease as she straddled my chest, my arms pinned above my head as she smiled down at me.

My girlfriend had changed in the last 2 months.

“Come on baby try!” She teased

I gave a token struggle to buck her off but I wasn’t giving it much heart. I knew by now there was no escape.

“Ooh poor honey trapped! You want me to let you up?”

I nodded, unable to meet her gaze.

“You know the drill” she said beaming.

She pooped a bicep pose as she sat triumphantly on my chest. Looking very pleased with herself.

She scooted backwards, wriggling her delicious ass as she now sat on my crotch, planting her feet on my face.

I knew my role by this point.

Over the last few months she had gone from my loving friendly girlfriend to a nympho dominatrix whole loved nothing more than asserting her dominance over me.

I had quite liked the idea of her being dominant and I had actually requested spicing things up in the bedroom. One thing led to another and we had ended up having a “play” wrestling match.

It started as just fooling around until I found out the hard way that she was in fact wayyy stronger than me. With a background in gymnastics, she had a toned physique, great flexibility and fantastic control of her body.

Our match had began with us both expecting me to go easy on her but within 3 minutes I was spent. She not only had better stamina than me but she seemed able to tie me in knots technically. She had pinned me down, surprised at her own strength and thrown it in my face.

“Can you really not get up?!” She giggled as she had held me in a grapevine.

“No-“ I muttered trying my best to escape. “I- just-“

“You can’t!” She laughed out loud.

And that was that.

It was instantly obvious she had the beating of me.

And it soon became an obsession for her, every night she’d want to wrestle.

“Come on, you might win this time” she’d coo

I knew I wouldn’t but I’d try anyway, and each time she’d pin me and laugh.

Eventually I refused to wrestle her, so she simply stopped asking. I’d get home from work and she’d be waiting for me, occasionally she’d throw on some kind of sexy outfit. She felt good about herself getting dressed up, looking hot while also completely humiliating me.

Once I’d come home to find a slutty teacher waiting for me. Thick rimmed spectacles, low cut blouse and black heels.

“You’ve been a naughty boy” she smirked as I entered he room. “I should put you over my knee and spank you”

“Please Layla, not tonight” I pleaded.

“Do not answer back young man!” She laughed.

I’d tried my best to keep her off me but within a minute she had me in a headlock, she walked me over to the coach and sat herself down without letting go. I couldn’t believe the humiliation as she manoeuvred me over her knee and proceeded to spank my bottom. Giggling all the time.

After a few minutes of mocking me, she thrown me on the floor sat on my face and ground herself to an orgasm.

“My little sex toy, you love making me happy don’t you?”

“Yes” I mumbled into her crotch as she gyrated on top of me.

She knew I hated it but, she made me admit I liked it so she could justify her behaviour.

“You want me to take care of you?” She teased reaching back and grabbing my erect cock.

“No it’s ok” I said pleadingly.

“Oh but you deserve it!” She’d beam down at me.

Again, she’d always make me come in some humiliating way. She knew I hated it but I she could justify her behaviour knowing she’d ‘satisfied’ my needs.

She applied some lube and proceeded to milk me as I remained trapped under her. Her smug face smiling down at me as worked my shaft and head.

1 minute later and I couldn’t hold on, I didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of cumming but I always did.

“Good boy” she smiled, wiping her hand on me. She popped one final bicep pose before she stood. Leaving me on my back, my trousers round my ankles and a pool of spunk on my stomach as left me on the living room floor.

Over time her humiliation became more creative.

A naughty nurse who needed to take care of me, a. A sexy secretary who’d had enough of taking her bosses orders.

But back to today, she hadn’t bothered to dress up but her exceptional physique was on full show. Her breasts pushed together by a push up bra, exposing her impressive cleavage. She had me easily subdued me usual. She’d get annoyed if I didn’t attempt to fight back and today was no different. I’d given it a good go but it always ended the same way.

A brief struggle which culminated in me trapped in any number of submission holds, sometimes a grapevine, sometimes a headscissor, sometimes a reverse or a figure 4. Today she’d ended up sitting on my chest in a school girl pin. And now she wriggled her way back so she could stick her feet in my face.

From here I knew my role was that of an obedient sub, the fight was over and she was content I knew my place. Now came the humiliation.

“Do you like my pretty pink toenails?”

I nodded as I continued to kiss.

“Maybe I’ll paint yours the same and we could be matching!” She giggled. Would you like that?”

Again I nodded. I knew by now that she didn’t want to hear negatives, only answers in the affirmative.

If I just played along she’d be more likely to not follow through anyway.

It wouldn’t be the first time she’d accessorised me, last week she’d forced me to go to work in a pair of her underwear.

At this point you’re probably wondering why I’m still together with this girl. And to be honest I was wondering the same thing. She was manipulative, sadistic and just plain horrible to me. But I didn’t have a choice, I’d threatened to leave before and she had just laughed in my face, it was always going to end the same way. I’m under a minute I was pinned as she pulled my head into her ass.

“You don’t want to leave, you love being my little slut” as she held me in her reverse. Her hand expertly working on my lubed up shaft as I sobbed into her round ass.

My body always betrayed what I really wanted. I hated the way she emasculated me, but at the same time I always ended up with a boner, I always ended up unable to control my orgasms once she had me under her spell.

Back in the present moment, I was still servicing her feet as she sat a top me slowly wriggling her ass on my package and eliciting an unwelcome erection.

“Tom was looking so hot at the gym today” she teased.

Tom was some guy she’d met at the gym and liked to flirt with, she’d always give the details.

“He had such a pump on, he let me feel his bicep” she popped her own bicep as she spoke.

“Apparently he broke up with his girlfriend so I guess he’s fair game now” she giggled giving me a gentle slap with her foot.

“Maybe I should invite him over some time when you’re out” she wiggled her ass on my junk “or maybe when you’re in” she grinned “you’d probably like to watch a real man come and show you how it’s done huh?”

My new role as Layla’s sub was ever changing, what had began as a bit of fun had become an exercise in how much she could emasculate me. She wasn’t really my girlfriend anymore, she was like an abusive dog owner kicking her mutt for no real reason. It shouldn’t come as a surprise that she’d eventually look to other men, but it still stung.

As far as I could tell the only thing that had changed was the knowledge that she could physically overpower me. Had she always been this much of a bitch? She just didn’t know she had the means to do what she wanted.

She could tell that comment hurt me as I didn’t give her any sign of agreement.

“No?” She prodded me with her foot “you wouldn’t like that?”

“Yes” I tried to backtrack, but it was too late.

“You don’t want me to invite Tom over do you” she probed “well I’ll do whatever the fuck I want”

She slid forward opening her legs and pulling my head into her crotch. She fell onto her side and stared down at me with a stern look on her face as she locked her ankles and poured on the pressure.

“What are you going to do to stop me, huh?”

“Nothing!” I mumbled into her pussy.

I knew she could and would hurt me just for the fun of it.

“That’s right, fucking nothing” she said with venom.

She unlocked her ankles lifting a leg before slamming it back down and relocking. Her inner thighs cut into my neck painfully.

“Who owns you?”

“You do!” I said straining to talk, my air supply almost entirely cut off.

“Who’s balls are these” she grabbing my package squeezing painfully.

“Yours! They’re your balls” I squealed.

She smiled evilly. “That’s right”

She let go of my balls and began teasing the head of my cock.

“I think you would like me to invite him over” she smiled as my erection grew.

“See you’re enjoying it”

I knew this game, find something I didn’t want then imply I actually did like it by teasing me.

“You love the Ida of a big strong man coming and FUCKING your hot girlfriend don’t you” she pulsed her thighs on my neck on the word fucking.

She was stroking my cock properly now.

I moaned slightly at the sensation.

“Mmm I knew it” she began properly pumping my cock. Squeezing both heads as she spoke.

“I knew a little simp botch like you would like that”

She sped up her pumping “time to come now little one”

I couldn’t hold on as I spurted my load.

“I’ll drop him a message now and see if he’s free tomorrow” she giggled, milking the last of my load from my reluctant cock.
Old 23-Aug-23, 22:33
Points: 3,833, Level: 26 Points: 3,833, Level: 26 Points: 3,833, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Layla’s pet boyfriend

Great start, love it so far.
Old 24-Aug-23, 20:20
Points: 1,143, Level: 13 Points: 1,143, Level: 13 Points: 1,143, Level: 13
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Default Re: Layla’s pet boyfriend

Brilliant story. Would love to read the next part