Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jan-18, 21:31
Points: 16,500, Level: 55 Points: 16,500, Level: 55 Points: 16,500, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,381 Times in 66 Posts
Default Tamara's Strength

I was in my room with the door closed but still heard noise from my sister’s bedroom. I investigated and immediately started into her room to break up what was going on. At 10 she was far too young to be doing anything with a boy. But when I got a little closer I saw a strange sight. Tamara was sitting on a boy who I didn’t know. He was older than me - perhaps 14 or 15 - and I could tell immediately he was overweight. Tamara’s knees were pressed into the boy’s shoulders. Her small hands were wrapped around his wrists. He would push up with his arms and my sister would push them down again. He tried to buck off the younger girl, but Tamara had a good position and was quite balanced. The boy failed to dislodge my sister and failed to keep his arms off the bedroom carpet.

After a couple of minutes the boy said, “OK, Tamara, you win. Please let me up.”

I faded into the background as my sister rose, followed slowly by the boy. From my vantage point I could see he was quite fat but at least a foot taller than my slender, pretty, 4’8” sister. The boy spoke.

“You’re right, Tamara,” he started, sheepishly. “I need to lose weight and work out.”

Tamara nodded as the boy left the room with her following as they headed downstairs.
I was too stunned to move - not that I would have anyway. I couldn’t believe what I had just witnessed. My little sister had just overpowered an older boy. Even though he was fat and out of shape it still seemed ridiculous. I didn’t know what to say so I decided to say nothing. But as the day wore on I still had thought of nothing else so, when we were alone, I confronted Tamara.

“What happened earlier? Who’s that boy?”

Tamara smiled. “You know my friend Julia? We were playing and her brother came over being obnoxious and a know-it-all. I wasn’t very nice. Told him he was fat and out of shape and I could probably take him. He just laughed, but he knocked on the door earlier. I guess you saw what happened.”

“Yeah…” I started, unsure what to say. “But how can you beat him? I realize he’s out of shape but he probably weighs three times as much as you. I don’t think I could beat him at wrestling.”

“Then I’m stronger than you.”

My sister said it so matter-of-factly that you could have knocked me over with a feather. Tamara is about 75 pounds. I’m 13 years old, five foot three and a half inches and weigh around 115. So I had about 40 pounds on her. There is no way she could be stronger than me.

“No chance Tam,” I replied, flexing my biceps. I’m slender but have decent arms. “I’m much stronger than you.”

“Let’s armwrestle,” she said, lying down on the carpet.

“No problem,” I answered, following her down.

We locked hands. I could see, somewhat surprised, that Tamara had a nicely-defined biceps. Much smaller than mine, of course, but still pretty impressive considering she was a slender, 10-year-old girl.

Still supremely confident, I knew I was going to win easily. We said, together, “one, two, three, go,” and started. I moved to slam her down and was surprised that it didn’t happen easily. What was even worse was my arm was halfway down already. How could that be?” I pulled with all my strength, using everything I had, but I couldn’t move her. Tamara was too strong and her position too good. I held out as long as I could, which wasn’t very long and my arm slammed to the floor.

“Beat you,” she said, in a cocky, teasing voice.

I didn’t know what to think. But maybe it was a fluke.

“I want a rematch,” I demanded, but a little shakily.

Tamara quickly set her arm up and I locked with her. We started and I went as hard as I could, willing as much power as I could into my right wrist and forearm. I succeeded in getting an edge and pulled for all I was worth but it went no farther. I looked up and saw Tamara grinning at me, flopping her bare feet up and down, relaxed. I realized that my little sister was toying with me. I lost all hope and strength and she won.

I had to get away but I couldn’t. Tamara still had my hand pinned to the carpet, pressing down, holding it there. She was giggling, happy, superior, just enjoying the fact she was stronger than her older brother. I tried to get up but she kept my arm captured. So I got pissed and reached out with my other hand and sort of smacked her on her shoulder, not too hard. But it was not a clever move. My sister released by hand and dove on me. She wrapped her legs and arms around me with me facing towards her. It hurt and I yelped. I had no way at her limbs and she kept me wrapped up like a Christmas gift.

“You hit me, Mark!” Tamara exclaimed as she kept me prisoner. “You are going to pay for that!”

Tamara released me, but not for long. She rolled me on my front and secured the same hold, arms tightly around my throat and legs around my waist. It hurt SO MUCH. I tried to separate her legs and then her arms but my sister was too strong. I could not believe how much power Tamara generated with those slender arms and legs. After squeezing for a while, she released the hold and put me in another. And another. I kept yelping as different parts of my body were painfully squeezed. I couldn’t believe how completely ineffective I was against a little girl.

Tamara rolled me onto my back, sat on my stomach and placed her feet on my shoulders. I was so beaten I didn’t even bother to try to do anything. If I did do something it would probably just cause me more suffering.

“You really shouldn’t have hit me,” Tamara said, her dark blonde hair all frizzy from sweat. “But you know now that I’m stronger than you and can beat you up anytime I want.”

There was nothing I could do. I nodded.

“I beat you so easy,” my sister said, gleefully, not really helping my mood. That’s two older boys in one day. I wonder what Tyler is doing?”

Tyler was our 17-year old cousin. He lived only a few doors down. I wouldn’t put it past her...
Old 06-Jan-18, 03:08
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: Tamara's Strength

Great job!
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-18, 04:41
Points: 41,431, Level: 89 Points: 41,431, Level: 89 Points: 41,431, Level: 89
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,102 Times in 971 Posts

You never disappoint!
The Following User Says Thank You to flipme29 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-18, 08:16
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Great start!!
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-18, 12:01
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Watch out, Tyler. I see a humiliating loss in your future.

Thanks for this, mate. I love your stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-18, 13:20
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thank you for still writing, feels like I have read your stories since the beginning of internet. Your bookshelf on Dtv was my favorite right from the start
The Following User Says Thank You to sluger For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-18, 21:56
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: Tamara's Strength

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Your bookshelf on Dtv was my favorite right from the start
Same!
Old 12-Jan-18, 13:54
Points: 5,107, Level: 30 Points: 5,107, Level: 30 Points: 5,107, Level: 30
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Anticipating round 2.