Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Aug-17, 17:20
Points: 2,591, Level: 21 Points: 2,591, Level: 21 Points: 2,591, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Search Point-of-view - reverse facesitting

Hello together!
First of all, excuse my funny english. I´m german and my school days lie back decades.
To the topic: There is one perspective unfortunately underrepresented in all the fotos: The forward-facesitting-position with the camera looking at her back and ass. To me this is the most erotic point-of-view. In practice forward-facesitting is to me extremely satisfying, She can rub her clitoris on your nose or forehead, your tongue is in her pussy or ass...
The view from the back shows her beautiful ass in action, riding and hiding his whole face - ideal!!!
The man is reduced to something just used.
Does anybody share this preference? Does anybody have according pictures?
Thank you very much!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paul frank For This Useful Post:

Tags
ass, facesitting