Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Nov-12, 20:30
Points: 16,500, Level: 55 Points: 16,500, Level: 55 Points: 16,500, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,381 Times in 66 Posts
Default Ashley vs Frank

“Hang on for a second, I’m coming,” Ashley yelled as she donned a yellow bathrobe. She opened the door.

“Hi, Ashley.”

“Oh, hi, Frank. Can you come back a little later and maybe call next time? I’m entertaining.”

“Come back to bed, Ash” a decidedly female voice called out from the next room. Surprised, Frank looked at Ashley.

“So that’s why you won’t go out with me,” he said. “You’re a dyke.”

Ashley winced a bit at the slur but kept her cool.

“Actually, I’m bi-sexual. I’m just not interested in you.”

Frank didn’t really hear. He was a macho guy and it hurt his pride that Ashley wouldn’t date him. He leered at her in the bathrobe, knowing there was a tight little body under the terrycloth. He glanced towards the bedroom.

“Maybe if you friend is interested, we could have a little fun,” Frank said.

Ashley knew she made the right call when she refused Frank, but he was even more disgusting than she realized.

“Please leave. We can discuss this later.”

Frank made no motion to leave. Instead, he started to the bedroom. Ashley quickly moved around him, blocking his path.

“Go home, Frank. Now”

Ignoring Ashley, Frank reached out to brush her aside. Ashley grabbed the offending arm and quickly pulled it up Frank’s back. Using her leverage, she pushed the bigger man into the wall, keeping full control of the arm. Frank was pinned. He could move and thrashed about but he could not free himself.

“Let go of me, you dyke,” Frank screamed.

“I will if you promise to leave,” replied Ashley.

Frank continued to struggle. He was nearly a foot taller than the petite blonde. It was driving him crazy that a woman was manhandling him. He moved and pulled but Ashley retained control. Frank finally stopped.

“OK, you win. I’ll go.”

Ashley immediately released Frank. Just as quickly, the man turned around and tightly grabbed the woman. Ashley struggled briefly.

“I’ll teach you a lesson,” the man said.

Ashley stopped down on Frank’s instep. His grip loosened a bit. Ashley took full advantage, pressing her pert backside into him, spinning and using all 97 pounds to throw the man over her shoulder. He thudded on the floor, face down. Ashley jumped on top of him, regained the hammerlock, burying her knees into the small of his back. Frank was too stunned to fight back. By the time he came to his senses, Ashley had full control. He started trying to escape but could barely move. He wiggled but he wasn’t getting up.

“Wow.”

Ashley and Frank turned to the sound of the voice. Ashley’s friend was standing there in a bra and panties. She had a look of amazement on her lovely face.

“I can’t believe it, Ash. You kicked his ass!”

Totally humiliated, Frank thrashed around but still couldn’t extricate himself. A girl had watched Ashley beat him up. He was frustrated beyond belief but he wasn’t going anywhere.

The woman sat on Frank’s shoulders facing Ashley. She leaned over and gave Ashley a long, wet kiss.

“I’m so turned on, Ash,” she said. “You gotta come back to bed.”

“After I get rid of Frank,” Ashley said. “Terry, could you hold him a minute? I need to use the little girl’s room.”

“Sure.”

Terry, still sitting in the same position, took Frank’s arm. Ashley got off and headed to the bathroom. As soon as Ashley left, Frank was able to free himself. Terry was bigger than Ashley - around 5’7 - and probably weighed 30 pounds more. But she wasn’t able to hold Frank. By the time Ashley got out of the bathroom, Frank was back on his feet. And he was very angry.

Ashley got between Frank and Terry.

“You’ve had enough, Frank. If you leave now it will be OK. Otherwise…”

Ashley’s veiled threat dissipated some of Frank’s anger, although he was still seething. And Frank was in a quandary. He was pretty certain he was stronger than Ashley but the tiny, sexy woman had easily beaten him up twice. The sensible play was to leave. But his pride was badly hurt and for Frank, as with a lot of men, pride won over common sense. He slowly approached Ashley, not wanting her to use his momentum. But it didn’t matter.

Ashley trapped Frank’s fingers and twisted. The man barely resisted screaming. Ashley moved in and twisted a hand with both of hers, stepping gracefully to the side and pulling Frank in the direction of the twist. There was only one possible outcome outside of a broken wrist. Frank flipped over, landing heavily on his stomach. Ashley followed him down, sat in reverse on Frank’s shoulders and applied a double hammerlock, making sure to entwine her fingers with his. Frank was immobilized. He couldn’t move without the intense pain of Ashley twisting his fingers. He was helpless, beaten by a woman barely half his size for the third time.

“Pull off his pants, Terry,” Ashley said. This caused Frank to wiggle, but he couldn’t do anything. Terry took off his shoes, socks pants and underwear. Frank was naked from the waist down. Ashley released one of Frank’s hands but carefully kept full control. She moved closed to his waist and, with her free hand, swatted Frank’s butt. Terry laughed and followed suit. The two woman took turns spanking Frank, his ass turning bright red. He cried, partially from the pain and partially from the humiliation. Terry and Ashley continued until Frank’s butt was cherry red and very sore.

“Let’s throw him out without his pants,” Ashley said, winking at Terry. Ashley forced Frank to his feet and to the door, which Terry opened. Ashley threw him out and Frank sprawled on the floor in the hall. They made him wait precious seconds before opening the door and tossing his clothes. Shortly, they heard Frank scamper away.

Terry pulled off Ashley’s bathrobe, admiring the firm, small breasts and lovely curves of the petite woman.

“My hero,” Terry said, giggling, and scooped Ashley in her arms and carried her into the bedroom.
Old 02-Nov-12, 08:05
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Ashley vs Frank

Loved it! Who is the author?
Old 02-Nov-12, 16:15
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I am. The one who posted it. I wrote it fairly recently but haven't been sharing my stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to mbpmbp For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-12, 03:40
Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,747 Times in 213 Posts

Great story! Could you share more of your stories?
The Following User Says Thank You to ddelurker For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-12, 11:56
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Yes, Please mate. That was really well written and I hope you are willing to share more of your talent with us.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-12, 00:41
Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58
Last Achievements

great story, looking forward to more!
Old 22-Feb-20, 18:27
Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Did you write t Fighting Flanigans?
Old 22-Feb-20, 23:46
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

yes
The Following User Says Thank You to mbpmbp For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Feb-20, 01:35
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Aaahhh... newer readers I envy you. You may just be discovering stories by one of the greats, mbpmbp. Dig more - he's worth the effort.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-20, 05:24
Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Loved the Fighting Flanigans. Would love to see it reposted.
The Following User Says Thank You to l0000 For This Useful Post: