Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Sep-18, 21:07
BJJBlondeLover

Default first time muscle worship session?

ive been thinking of trying out my first muscle admiration.musclee worship session. it hasnt really been something ive thouhgt of, as i've always been more itnerested in the actual wrestling and not the fetish part of it. however i saw an interesting snapchat featuring muscle worship and thought id' try it out.

What are some expectations i should have, and what are the do's/donts or unspoken rules of it?
Old 11-Sep-18, 06:27
Points: 1,861, Level: 17 Points: 1,861, Level: 17 Points: 1,861, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: first time muscle worship session?

As a woman...

Establish the limits at the start and never go past them. For a first-timer, I often don't want men going above my calf, period.