Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Nov-16, 04:17
Points: 73,032, Level: 100 Points: 73,032, Level: 100 Points: 73,032, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,648 Times in 517 Posts
Default Deposit Cheat - Chloe Cummings

I've been sessioning for over 15 years and never had any problems with deposits until now. Sent $100 to Chloe Cummings last week and have not heard from her since. We were supposed to have had a session last night but nothing but crickets since she got her hands on my money.

Beware this woman!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luvto For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-16, 07:33
Banned
Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Default Re: Deposit Cheat - Chloe Cummings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvto [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've been sessioning for over 15 years and never had any problems with deposits until now. Sent $100 to Chloe Cummings last week and have not heard from her since. We were supposed to have had a session last night but nothing but crickets since she got her hands on my money.

Beware this woman!

LOL The lack of maturity that exists from guys in this scene never ceases to amaze me. Probably to be expected.

Given that it's only been last week since you gave her the money and last night since you were supposed to have your session do you think that's really enough time before you out her as a "cheat" and scream BEWARE!!! ??

It's perfectly reasonable that in that little time she had a family or personal emergency and hasn't had time to deal with your 100 bucks.

Who knows, maybe she is a cheat but don't you think 2 or even 3 weeks might be a little more reasonable to wait before you get your panties in a bundle??
The Following User Says Thank You to cubs_fan For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-16, 08:20
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvto [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Beware this woman!

I looked at her profile on sessiongirls and noticed that she has only been a member on that site for a month. I would never send a deposit to someone that new to the industry.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WStreet316 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-16, 12:01
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WStreet316 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I looked at her profile on sessiongirls and noticed that she has only been a member on that site for a month. I would never send a deposit to someone that new to the industry.
agreed.

On a side note, TC : You could e-mail Jennifer thomas. Regarding a case where a guy got scammed out of his deposit, here is what she said

Quote:
Sorry to hear about this happening to you. Unfortunately stuff like this does occur. If you want, you can send me a complaint on Jenny to Jennifer@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].com I can email her to let her know a complaint was filed since she is also listed on SessionGirls . I usually give the girls a week to refund the deposit, if she does not follow thru, she is removed from the SessionGirls site. The least I can do , is not promote girls who take deposits and fail to do the agreed session. I would also need to see proof of deposit just in case she decides to contest the complaint.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-16, 12:50
Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thank you for alerting us. I hope you get your money back
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jason052 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-16, 13:17
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer860 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
agreed.

On a side note, TC : You could e-mail Jennifer thomas. Regarding a case where a guy got scammed out of his deposit, here is what she said

Jennifer removed a girl for me several years ago after I got ripped off. In my case I was really dumb as I sent the full $300 session fee to a new girl.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-16, 15:59
Points: 3,508, Level: 24 Points: 3,508, Level: 24 Points: 3,508, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubs_fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
LOL The lack of maturity that exists from guys in this scene never ceases to amaze me. Probably to be expected.

Given that it's only been last week since you gave her the money and last night since you were supposed to have your session do you think that's really enough time before you out her as a "cheat" and scream BEWARE!!! ??

It's perfectly reasonable that in that little time she had a family or personal emergency and hasn't had time to deal with your 100 bucks.

Who knows, maybe she is a cheat but don't you think 2 or even 3 weeks might be a little more reasonable to wait before you get your panties in a bundle??
I disagree.

Session girls want to (rightfully) be treated as professionally. They also need to act as such.

Just a one line email with "Have to cancel due to emergency. We can reschedule or you can get a refund." and things would have been OK. Poster would have known and would (probably) be willing to wait sorting out the details.

If I do not show up at work and I do not notify immediatetly, then I will have a big problem - family emergency or not.

Keyword is "professional".
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to AVpower For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-16, 16:47
Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,039 Times in 339 Posts

Thanks for the heads up. I was planning on seeing her, but not anymore.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prosperity For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-16, 00:19
Producer
Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,211 Times in 581 Posts

Quote:

Beware this woman!

Please Email me Jennifer@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].com if you have not received your $100 back yet. Thank you. XOXO
Old 29-Nov-16, 06:48
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

HEY LOVTO
yes thats good you emailed jennifer even if it was a emergency chloe could of contacted you only takes a min.
I disagree with Cubsfan on this one
The Following User Says Thank You to jstewart For This Useful Post: