Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Oct-17, 21:59
Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Facesitting hands over head?

Lily you sound like one fantastic lady....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marcopolo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-17, 23:40
Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by play123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sonia uses that hold a lot. PPL have described her facesits as inescapable.
Sonia got me down into a face sit with her knees on my arms. I reacted quickly enough to bench press her off, but this was only a temporary reprieve not an escape as all she did was to take me to the side and applied a head scissors which forced me to submit. She then applied the face sit again and this time I was too weakened by the head scissors to react quickly enough and she had plenty of time to get comfortable. The face sit went fully on. It was inescapable. I was forced to submit again and again just to be allowed to breathe. She made me shout out my submissions louder and louder which was very embarrassing.

Another lady got me in the face sit with my arms outstretched between her thighs. As mentioned earlier, a possible escape is to wriggle down and pull your face out behind their bottom and then pull your arms through. However, this lady was wise to that one and grabbed my wrists as soon as I made my move. With her weight bearing down on my face and her arms stretching my wrists up and her thighs pushing my arms together that was enough to stop the escape immediately. She wasn't particularly strong, but she kept her centre of gravity over my face. I was helpless beneath her and the lack of air soon made me submit to her.

Paul
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pauldownd For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-17, 03:34
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

I think it is as good a way to dominate and humiliate a man as there is. And very, very sexy too.[/QUOTE]

More because of the mental or physical dominance? I feel like something about being immobilized in a pin like this one is its own kind of humbling. And the sensual aspect of only being able to look up and she her staring down at you with her legs like a wall around your face.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aray For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-17, 04:50
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,807 Times in 2,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aray [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think it is as good a way to dominate and humiliate a man as there is. And very, very sexy too.
More because of the mental or physical dominance? I feel like something about being immobilized in a pin like this one is its own kind of humbling. And the sensual aspect of only being able to look up and she her staring down at you with her legs like a wall around your face.[/QUOTE]

I think it's a combination of both. As a woman it's very sexy dominating a man and making him helpless. Having him at your mercy and being able to taunt him and tease him and there is nothing he can do is an enormous turn on. I can so easily cum when I have a man helpless.

The physical side of having my pussy on his face adds to the whole sexy feeling. Wriggling his nose in between my wet and swollen pussy lips as I settle on his face makes me so hot I could burst. Then arranging myself so that his nose presses against my clitoris and the slightest movement means his nose stimulates it is heaven. Then parting my bottom cheeks so his lips are between them adds even more stimulation.

I can sit and look down into his beaten eyes as I smother him, gently wiggle my clitoris on his nose and feel him desperately trying to breathe and also make him beg me to let him breathe. That combination means that he is completely helpless and I can rape his face and build into a series of huge orgasms while he smothers and begs me to let him give in. Again, as a woman having a man in that situation is utterly delicious and i often sit like that for hours and hours.

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by Lily; 13-Oct-17 at 01:40.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-17, 10:14
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldownd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sonia got me down into a face sit with her knees on my arms. I reacted quickly enough to bench press her off, but this was only a temporary reprieve not an escape as all she did was to take me to the side and applied a head scissors which forced me to submit. She then applied the face sit again and this time I was too weakened by the head scissors to react quickly enough and she had plenty of time to get comfortable. The face sit went fully on. It was inescapable. I was forced to submit again and again just to be allowed to breathe. She made me shout out my submissions louder and louder which was very embarrassing.

Another lady got me in the face sit with my arms outstretched between her thighs. As mentioned earlier, a possible escape is to wriggle down and pull your face out behind their bottom and then pull your arms through. However, this lady was wise to that one and grabbed my wrists as soon as I made my move. With her weight bearing down on my face and her arms stretching my wrists up and her thighs pushing my arms together that was enough to stop the escape immediately. She wasn't particularly strong, but she kept her centre of gravity over my face. I was helpless beneath her and the lack of air soon made me submit to her.

Paul
I had a session with Sonia 22 years ago (!), she is a very powerful strong woman, she had me in a facesit pin most of the time for 2 hours (though I was only supposed to have a 1 hour session and only paid for 1 hour). Though it was a fun session, made better that it was a very hot day and she was very sweaty, she wasn't really 'my type', a bit too masculine for my liking but a very nice woman nevertheless...
Old 12-Oct-17, 16:27
Points: 1,297, Level: 14 Points: 1,297, Level: 14 Points: 1,297, Level: 14
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love this hold. Properly applied it is impossible for my victim to escape from. Properly applied means having his arms tightly pinned inside my thighs so that he has no leverage at all with me sitting in a slightly slumped position, commonly referred to as a bully pin, which concentrates my weight on his face and shoulders. If he tries to move I can lean down and pin his arms.

My victim is 183cm or 6ft and weighs 200 lbs and is very strong but he has no chance if I get him in this pin. Of course, I often cheat and weaken his arm/s with an armbar beforehand.

I often sit on him like this and once I do, I stay there for as long as I like and that can be several hours. His whole world is just my thighs, my pussy and my face laughing down at him as I taunt him. And when he is completely exhausted, I am so horny that I have a long, long orgasm on his face. His nose is usually deep in my pussy then so I'm never sure if he can breathe while I cum but the beauty of this hold is there is nothing he can do...... and I don't care whether he can or not!

He is one (un)lucky guy!
The Following User Says Thank You to Luvstrongwmn For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-17, 00:25
Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a session with Sonia 22 years ago (!), she is a very powerful strong woman, she had me in a facesit pin most of the time for 2 hours (though I was only supposed to have a 1 hour session and only paid for 1 hour). Though it was a fun session, made better that it was a very hot day and she was very sweaty, she wasn't really 'my type', a bit too masculine for my liking but a very nice woman nevertheless...
Hi James

We all have our own impressions of wrestlers but I certainly never saw Sonia as too masculine. Perhaps it was the number of times she pinned me down and forced me to submit with a breast smother that made it hard to think of her as anything but feminine! She also has a beautiful smile. She was certainly dominant but I never found her masculine. One of the things I liked about her was that she was strong without being a body builder,. Although she was strong she wasn't as strong as me, as least in the upper body. It was her wrestling skill rather than strength that had me submitting. I will admit that I prefer to lose but I never just give in. Sonia was one of the wrestlers who knew who to pin down and dominate a man. I am not sure if she is still wrestling. She has had a few comebacks already.

Paul
Old 13-Oct-17, 19:38
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
More because of the mental or physical dominance? I feel like something about being immobilized in a pin like this one is its own kind of humbling. And the sensual aspect of only being able to look up and she her staring down at you with her legs like a wall around your face.
I think it's a combination of both. As a woman it's very sexy dominating a man and making him helpless. Having him at your mercy and being able to taunt him and tease him and there is nothing he can do is an enormous turn on. I can so easily cum when I have a man helpless.

The physical side of having my pussy on his face adds to the whole sexy feeling. Wriggling his nose in between my wet and swollen pussy lips as I settle on his face makes me so hot I could burst. Then arranging myself so that his nose presses against my clitoris and the slightest movement means his nose stimulates it is heaven. Then parting my bottom cheeks so his lips are between them adds even more stimulation.

I can sit and look down into his beaten eyes as I smother him, gently wiggle my clitoris on his nose and feel him desperately trying to breathe and also make him beg me to let him breathe. That combination means that he is completely helpless and I can rape his face and build into a series of huge orgasms while he smothers and begs me to let him give in. Again, as a woman having a man in that situation is utterly delicious and i often sit like that for hours and hours.[/QUOTE]

I love your videos, but not convinced it’s you writing these posts, more likely it’s your facesitee
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-17, 00:56
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,807 Times in 2,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love your videos, but not convinced it’s you writing these posts, more likely it’s your facesitee
Why james, I'll take that as a compliment. I don't just get on a man's head, I can get into it too!

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-17, 16:57
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
I can sit and look down into his beaten eyes as I smother him, gently wiggle my clitoris on his nose and feel him desperately trying to breathe and also make him beg me to let him breathe. That combination means that he is completely helpless and I can rape his face and build into a series of huge orgasms while he smothers and begs me to let him give in. Again, as a woman having a man in that situation is utterly delicious and i often sit like that for hours and hours.
The combination of eye contact, forced deep scent inhalation and juices slowly invading the mouth as inveitably you try to suck wind there is deeply humiliating and erotic. Can't underestimate scent since in my experience it is quite individual. Also, with your crotch when he tries to suck in air he's getting some hair as well perhaps. No doubt who is in charge.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesit