Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Rage vs Vanessa. Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-92.

Old 16-May-18, 08:06
Points: 1,379, Level: 14 Points: 1,379, Level: 14 Points: 1,379, Level: 14
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Default Girls at my gym squatting more than quite a few of the guys

I've only been going to this new gym for a few days now and I've been a bit surprised by this observation.

For a pretty small guy (19 yrs, 5'7, 134 pounds) I have decent upper body strength and can bench a fair amount for my size (35 on each side). But I've neglected my legs and my squat is downright pitiful. I only do 25 pounds on each side at the moment. I try to focus only on improving myself and not to compare myself to others. But damn, sometimes it's hard not to be embarrassed. The amount of girls that are squatting 45 on each side is remarkable. Actually, I haven't seen a single girl so far (I've seen at least 10 so far) squat less than 45 on each side. The bizarre thing is that I'll often see other guys squatting around the same as me or a little more (say, 35 on each side). But every girl so far has been able to squat more than me.

I will make it clear that the individuals that squat the most at this gym are males. That is, the only people you ever see squatting 2 plates or more will be some pretty big dudes.

But even still, this has been a pretty humiliating experience, and at the same time a bit of a turn on. I think what makes it worse (and in a way, better) is the fact that most of these girls aren't some beastly she-hulks. A lot of them have been attractive blonde girls with great asses. This isn't some gym of hard core gym freaks by the way. It's the main gym in my university. So these girls are basically my age or up to a couple of years older.

It often crosses my mind how I would fare against these girls if I were to wrestle them. I like to think that I would prevail due to my superior upper body strength but the reality is I don't know. The thought of me losing to one of these girls with their super hot thighs is something that simultaneously tortures me and turns me on.

Now I'm just starting out at squatting and I do hope in time that I will also be squatting 45s. But at the moment I'm just surprised by how powerful girls legs can be. Though it's been admittedly a small sample size (just my observation of a few days) the average girl has squatted more than the average dude (even though males have made up the top 20 or 30 percent, there is a huge drop after those guys).

It's driving me nuts, and like I said I love it and I hate it if that makes sense.

Anyways, thought you would be interested in my experience. Feel free to share if you have anything similar or related.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to time2windis For This Useful Post:
Old 16-May-18, 14:18
Points: 10,326, Level: 43 Points: 10,326, Level: 43 Points: 10,326, Level: 43
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 445 Posts
Default Re: Girls at my gym squatting more than quite a few of the guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by time2windis [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've only been going to this new gym for a few days now and I've been a bit surprised by this observation.

For a pretty small guy (19 yrs, 5'7, 134 pounds) I have decent upper body strength and can bench a fair amount for my size (35 on each side). But I've neglected my legs and my squat is downright pitiful. I only do 25 pounds on each side at the moment. I try to focus only on improving myself and not to compare myself to others. But damn, sometimes it's hard not to be embarrassed. The amount of girls that are squatting 45 on each side is remarkable. Actually, I haven't seen a single girl so far (I've seen at least 10 so far) squat less than 45 on each side. The bizarre thing is that I'll often see other guys squatting around the same as me or a little more (say, 35 on each side). But every girl so far has been able to squat more than me.

I will make it clear that the individuals that squat the most at this gym are males. That is, the only people you ever see squatting 2 plates or more will be some pretty big dudes.
Sorry dude, but this isnt' true at all. Every single high school kid who is in sports can do 2 plates on each side easily. I haven't lifted weights much since I was in high school a decade ago and I can still squat 300. Not saying this to brag, as the majority of girls I've wrestled competitively has wiped the floor with me. Looking at your numbers, there is no doubt that every halfway athletic girl can kick your ass.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 16-May-18, 14:21
Administrator
Points: 455,019, Level: 100 Points: 455,019, Level: 100 Points: 455,019, Level: 100
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 52,141 Times in 5,623 Posts

Related thread: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 16-May-18, 15:13
Points: 2,656, Level: 21 Points: 2,656, Level: 21 Points: 2,656, Level: 21
Activity: 8.6% Activity: 8.6% Activity: 8.6%
Last Achievements

Your gym must be one of a kind
The Following User Says Thank You to ricky-8- For This Useful Post:
Old 16-May-18, 19:52
Points: 3,231, Level: 23 Points: 3,231, Level: 23 Points: 3,231, Level: 23
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by time2windis [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

But even still, this has been a pretty humiliating experience, and at the same time a bit of a turn on. I think what makes it worse (and in a way, better) is the fact that most of these girls aren't some beastly she-hulks. A lot of them have been attractive blonde girls with great asses. This isn't some gym of hard core gym freaks by the way. It's the main gym in my university. So these girls are basically my age or up to a couple of years older.

It often crosses my mind how I would fare against these girls if I were to wrestle them. I like to think that I would prevail due to my superior upper body strength but the reality is I don't know. The thought of me losing to one of these girls with their super hot thighs is something that simultaneously tortures me and turns me on.

Now I'm just starting out at squatting and I do hope in time that I will also be squatting 45s. But at the moment I'm just surprised by how powerful girls legs can be. Though it's been admittedly a small sample size (just my observation of a few days) the average girl has squatted more than the average dude (even though males have made up the top 20 or 30 percent, there is a huge drop after those guys).

It's driving me nuts, and like I said I love it and I hate it if that makes sense.

Anyways, thought you would be interested in my experience. Feel free to share if you have anything similar or related.

There are women who can squat 90.

But at gyms, most women usually use less weight, as they often dislike the idea of appearing muscular.
Old 16-May-18, 22:47
Points: 638, Level: 9 Points: 638, Level: 9 Points: 638, Level: 9
Activity: 20.0% Activity: 20.0% Activity: 20.0%

Well, what is your definition of a squat.

I go ass to the grass and pause and the bottom, using no momentum or bounce.

A lot of people, women included, load up the bar with an impressive looking weight only to 'squat' down a few inches.
Old 17-May-18, 03:32
Points: 5,683, Level: 32 Points: 5,683, Level: 32 Points: 5,683, Level: 32
Activity: 54.3% Activity: 54.3% Activity: 54.3%
Award-Showcase

This gym sounds very interesting. It kind of makes me wish I still had a gym membership. I would say just sit back on your scrawny ass and enjoy the show!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post: