Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Rage vs Vanessa. Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-92.

Old 18-May-18, 02:55
Points: 1,727, Level: 16 Points: 1,727, Level: 16 Points: 1,727, Level: 16
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%
Last Achievements

Default Mixed Wrestling Videos with Clay?

Does anyone have a compendium of mixed wrestling videos with Clay? He is lean and fit and not too big and the girls seem to enjoy going up against him.

Specifically, does anyone know what happened to the older videos that he was in? There is one where heís wearing shorts that have a leaf or a plant on them or something and I think some girl is scissoring or beating him up? Itís either on the floor or in some living room type of environment, I canít quite remember. And I canít remember whether or not this video or these videos were with Mixed Wrestling Zone. =(

Thanks so much for your help!!! =)
Old 18-May-18, 03:38
Points: 8,634, Level: 39 Points: 8,634, Level: 39 Points: 8,634, Level: 39
Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7%

Thanked 1,479 Times in 717 Posts
Default Re: Mixed Wrestling Videos with Clay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGuiscard21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does anyone have a compendium of mixed wrestling videos with Clay? He is lean and fit and not too big and the girls seem to enjoy going up against him.

Specifically, does anyone know what happened to the older videos that he was in? There is one where heís wearing shorts that have a leaf or a plant on them or something and I think some girl is scissoring or beating him up? Itís either on the floor or in some living room type of environment, I canít quite remember. And I canít remember whether or not this video or these videos were with Mixed Wrestling Zone. =(

Thanks so much for your help!!! =)
You can go to MWZ and type Clay in the search box. I didn't see the shorts with a leaf on them, but I didn't click on each video to check.
Old 20-May-18, 05:52
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 19,962, Level: 61 Points: 19,962, Level: 61 Points: 19,962, Level: 61
Activity: 51.4% Activity: 51.4% Activity: 51.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,887 Times in 296 Posts
Default Re: Mixed Wrestling Videos with Clay?

His loss to Inferno is a classic. Great pins by Inferno and good bridge efforts by Clay.