Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-May-17, 23:35
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Jujitsu sister.....a different perspective

JUJITSU SISTER.....A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE

Class had just gotten out. There was only a week left until 5th grade would finally be over. Emily raced out to her bike. Her 4 best friends were all waiting for her there to ride to her house and go swimming in her pool. The heat wave had been on for the last 2 weeks and the girls had been there almost every afternoon to cool down.

When the girls arrived they noticed a bunch of cars in Emily's driveway, but when they went into the house to change, no one was there. That is when they noticed the party going on outside. There were at least 10 college kids hanging out around Emily's pool and it looked like they were all drinking and smoking too. What the hell was going on, thought the girls.

"What's going on here?" Emily asked as the 5 girls approached these strangers.

"Oh hi Emily," said her brother Jerry as he quickly put a cigarette into a can of beer. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in school?"

"School is over Jer. But the real question is what are you doing here, and who the hell are all these people?"

"Oh, I got back from college this morning and my friends and I are having a little pool party to kick off the summer so why don't you and your little friends just run off and go play huh?"

"Run off and go play? I don't think so. We are going swimming!" said Emily a little miffed at her brother telling her what to do. "Who does he think he is?" she thought.

"Well we were here first Em and this is grown up party so you little girls will just have to swim a different time. Now be a good girl and run along now, ok?"

"No, we are not going to run along now. This is bullshit! This is my pool too and we are going swimming whether you like it or not!" Emily barked at her older brother noticable angry and with a commanding tone that caused the crowd gather an than in unison immediately make that universal "ewwwwwwwwww" sound recongizable from every playground fight ever. "You want us to leave? Well then make us!"

"Make you?, laughed Jer nervously, "what do you mean make you?" he asked looking around to see all the attention was now on him from the gatherng crowd for his response.

He started thinking "What the hell is going on here, Why is Em not just behaving when I tell her what to do. I've never seen her or heard he like this. She looks really pissed but I can't back down now. Not to an 11 yr old girl. What will all my friends think? That my little sister can tell me what to do?"

He looked over and quickly looked around again but the circle was formed around him. He was trapped and could not walk away from this as his gaze went back to Emily who was staring right at him!

Emily stood there defiant with her hands on his hips taking full notice of Jerry's anxiety as he looked for somewhere to escape to "Yea, there is no where to run Jer! You heard what I said!" MAKE US!! Or are you afraid of a LITTLE GIRL?"

Eyes were all on Jer. He felt like a deer in the headlights. Everybody staring at him waiting for his reply, surely he would not let his little sister get away with such behavior. Everywhere he looked, all eyes were on him, so he instictively looked down.

"Oh wow he's scared of you, Em!" giggled one of her girlfriends that had gathered around in awe with the others.

Emily started giggling but worked hard to control herself and could hear the voice inside her head trying to calm herself down:

" This is it I got him! This is what I have been waiting for."

"Ok, I have to be cool! You can do this, Em!" she said to herself. He will have to agree. He has no choice! I really have him trapped Look at him!! He can't even focus. And when did he start smoking? Maybe I could ware him out just like I saw that girl do to beat him. If I can get my legs on him I could have a chance. He was scared of them last time he saw them. Just wait until he sees my muscles now. Ok, lets do this!! Its time to get my revenge for all those times he's pinned me down when we wrestled.

With Jer speechless and working hard to figure out how he was in this showdown with his little sister, Emily decided to go for it speaking up, hands still braced on her hips, head and chest held high and face beaming with a forced confidence she realized was key if she were going to take this man down,

"I'll make you a deal. Let's wrestle for it!. If you win, we will leave....BUT... If I win...you and your friends have to leave and clean up this mess you made...... or I will tell mom and dad you were here smoking and drinking!"

Jerry instantly felt fear rush through him, "Oh shit" he thought, "Mom and dad said no drinking or smoking. If Em busts me I'm going to be in deep trouble.

A big smile came over Emily's face. She realized she had Jerry trapped. She had wanted to wrestle him for a long time now but never knew how she would get him to do it. He was going to have to agree! this was going to happen and for real too with serious consequences on line forcing a true competition.

"Are you kidding me Em?, You are just a little girl" replied Jer.

"No, I am not kidding! Wreslte me for it, or are you scared you might lose AGAIN to a GIRL at wresling?"

Emily's friends all started giggling when Jerry didn't respond. You see Jer was always smac talking with Em. While she was one of the best, she learned it from him. He was the master of getting in the last word. It was always fun when he hung around with them. He was an athletic guy too and looked really good around the pool which is part of the reason the girls insisted on swimming at Em's whenever they could.

But this time there was no quick response. Did Em finally out smac talk him? This could be a first. And could she out wrestle him? That would be incredible. They knew Em had the strongest legs in their class. All those years of dance. And she was taking BJJ with Jenn now. Jenn had routinely been beating older boys wrestling for years. Since Em had been learning from her, she could have a chance. The girls giggled as the scene unfolded.

"What do you mean lose to a girl again?" the girls heard come from the rumblings of the college kids who now intrigued and gathered around Jer and Em. It looked like the classic beinging to a school yard show down with the crowd gathering before the fight"

"Yea he got pinned by a girl last year when he was on the wrestling team? Isn't that right Jer? And wasn't she only a sophomore too?" Do you remember Jer? I sure do.!" Em said trying to control her giggles.

"But she had been wrestling for along time, Em and was only a bit smaller than me!" what do you know about wrestlng and what do you weigh, like 80lbs?

"95lbs!" Emily claimed proudly, Looking into the crowd of college kids, Em said towards the group targeting whoever had asked about Jer loss, " And I have been training juijitsu 3 times a week on top of still taking dance classes and have learned how to beat you too!"

"Oh wow!" a girl from the group of college friends stepped forward. "She is serious sweetheart" she said to Jer. You really going to let your little sister talk to you like this" egging Jerry on a bit.

"Yea she is your little sister,bro. Pin her and show her who's boss" chimed in Ken, one of Jerry's old highschool friends. "You can't let her bust us."

"Yea Jer, I am just your LITTLE sister! If you are too afraid you can all leave now and I won't tell mom and dad and you won't have to wrestle me. But I promise if we do, and WHEN you lose, I still won't tell them about you drinking and smoking.

"WHEN you lose," laughed Jer's girlfriend. "Did you here that Jer? That is so cute! She seriously thinks she can beat you. I love your sister already but yea we cannot get busted on the first day of summer. So can you please just pin her and get this over with? What is she 11 yrs old? You are 19, please!"

"Yea Jer, I am just 11!. So what's it going to be? should I go call mom? or are you going to wrestle me? The decisions all yours Jer "

The lump in Jerry's stomach was growing. He started thinking over the last 18 months. It was true. He got outwrested by a girl already. A smaller and younger girl at that. But she had been wrestling for awhile and was nationally ranked for girls when she was in junior high. That experience was etched in his mind.

"Oh no," he thought" 3 times a week? She still been taking classes? I thought it was just a fad. And 95 lbs?? when did that happen? When I was forced to go watch her compete she was in the 80lbs weight class I thought?. Gosh none of this would have happended if Em hadn't seen me get pinned by that girl."

"Ok" Em, whatever, "lets get this over with." Jerry said in a force nonchalant tone.

His friends started chattering:

"Damn honey, you look pretty nervous. are you really scared to wrestle her? It your little sister?"

"Yea dude its a little girl. You can't let a little girl beat you"

"Oh wow, this is hilarious, he is scared to wrestle his own sister, this is going to be great"

"I hope you kick his ass Em!. I have seen some jiujitsu , you can do this!! haha. Jer you could be in trouble! this is could be hilarious"

"Ok then, to the basement where the mats are!" directed Em to the crowd. She had taken over somehow as master of ceremonies in this spontaneous crazy wrestling challenge. "I'm going to go change and will meet you down there. If you aren't there, I know you chickened out but I'm still calling mom!"

Em's mind was racing. As she went into the house and too her room the events of the past 18 months all were getting replayed...."
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-17, 16:59
Last Achievements

Default Re: Jujitsu sister.....a different perspective

PART TWO.... IT ALL STARTED HERE

In her head Em could not believe it was coming to this. She had been planning this day since she saw Jer get pinned by that girl almost 18 months ago. Had she done enough? Did she know enough juijitsu? Where her legs strong enough to win. Even if she could pull off the holds she had been learning? She thought back to the beginning………

CUT TO THE 18 MONTHS EARLIER, HEADING TO THE WRESTLING GYM

“But why do I have to go watch stupid wrestling?” Emily argued with her step-dad.

“Because he is your brother and we are family. And you are too young to be left home alone so don’t even try to argue your way out of this one young lady” Emily’s step-dad said trying to reason with her.

“Get in the car, young lady” commanded her mom. “Besides I heard there team has GIRL on it and she is supposed to be pretty good. Look here is the article in the paper about her. Don’t you want to see her?”

Emily started reading the article. A girl wrestler? Against the boys? She found herself sucked into reading about her. “Hey what weight class is Jerry?”

“132 lbs, honey” said her dad. “I hope he makes weight this time. I know he had to lose 2 lbs”

“Ahh too bad” Emily said. “Says she wrestles at 106 lbs.” Emily thought it would have been great to see a girl beat him. He was always practicing his wrestling moves on her and she wished she could turn the tables on him but he was just too big and strong…..

….Back in her room as she went through her closet trying to figure out what to wear she laughed, “If they didn’t make me go watch him wresting I never would have even thought I could have beaten him…..

Emily thought back to how the crowd at the gym that had a gathered to see this girl wrestle. The disappointment when she walked out and had her hand raised by the ref when the boy refused to wrestle her was felt throughout the crowd. What a wimp, she thought. He’s afraid of a girl. I wish boys were afraid of me. That would be so funny!

“Hey Mom, how come they don’t list who is facing Jerry on the program?”

“That is because they don’t have anyone in his weight class, sweetheart,” her dad answered.

“So we came down here and he is not even going to wrestle?” Emily gasped in disgust.

“No, they will pick any wrestler under 132 lbs to wrestle against him they want. They just don’t have a 132-lbers listed on their team. We will see who he is wrestling. Look he is up next,” said Em’s father, “Let’s go Jerry! Pin him down!,” he said jumping to his feet to encourage his son.

That boy looks awfully small she thought as she looked to see her brother and noticed his opponent standing up taking off his sweatshirt which was still up over his head. But he’s got some strong looking legs. I don’t remember seeing legs like that on any boy before, she thought. Oh well who cares anyways? I will be home soon, she thought. But wait, that is not a boy at all, that's the girl from the paper. OMG he has to wrestle a girl. Hahaha. Too bad she is too small to beat him, though still, look how nervous he looks she thought. Wait till I tease him about this. Maybe I can finally get the last laugh. Wrestling a girl? Haha…..

…….Emily found her lucky black ballet leotard. It wasn’t exactly jiujitsu class approved but heck this was not juijitsu class. It was a bit too small but it could still fit and that should show off my leg muscles better than anything else I have. If I am going to win these muscles have to beat him mentally and physically she thought…...

…....Emily remembered watching in absolute awe along with everyone else as somehow that smaller 106 lbs girl took all Jerry had but was able to fight him off time after time. When she stood up on to her feet she notice her 132lbs brother started to slow. The gym came alive as this girl, only a sophomore, started taking control of her senior brother. She used legs to control him and even though he fought like a wet cat, she was able to counter his every move keeping his legs under her control. She didn’t look that small anymore. Well at least her legs looked just as big as her brothers and clearly stronger. No matter what he could do he could not escape. Then the moment that awoken Emily…ah poor Jerry she thought, “to have a girls legs wrapped around his head so tightly and his face leveraged right into her ass like that for the whole school to see.” He probably had dreams of such of hold but never thought it would be done to pin him down against his will while everyone cheered for his demise. It had to feel like an eternity to him before the ref slammed the mat and called the pin, the gym erupting in cheers. PINNED BY A GIRL!!! And to top it off he was crying. Oh, poor brother! It was the happiest day of her life!!.........

.........As Emily remembered that day in the gym just 18 months ago she was ready for her challenge, a challenge she has been planing and played in her head since the day she saw her big brother lose to that girl in wrestling.

Well legs, don’t fail me now she said to them as she checked herself in the mirror in her lucky leotard and flexed. If Jerry was afraid of my legs 18 months ago, wait till he gets a load of them now she thought. It’s time to kick some ass.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-17, 12:54
Last Achievements

[PART 3......GET IN HIS HEAD

As Emily left her room and headed towards the basement she thought about her legs and hoped the muscle that she was packing were going to be enough. She felt her leotard riding up just a bit and thought this is perfect. He's going to get a great view of these muscles. If he was scared then, these should really put him over the edge now....
"Wow, that girl had some strong legs huh Jerry?" Emily teased sitting next to him in the back seat driving home.

"I mean to watch her beat you like that, it was amazing how she controlled you with just her legs and wore you out. I give you credit though, I have never seen you fighter harder then when she was going for your head with them. What happened Jerry? Where you just too tired? I mean how could you let her wrap her legs around you head and pin you like that? Could you breathe with your head wrapped up in her legs like that?" Emily couldn't control herself and started giggling.

Jerry was completely quite. Emily had never seen him like this. He never let her get a word in edge-wise and here he was silent just taking it! Amazing!!

"Don't worry Jer, did you see this article about her??" Emily asked flashing the clipping from the paper.

Jerry snatched it from his kid sister and began reading. Slowly the embarrassed red checks of Jerry's face dropped to a pale white.

"Yea don't feel bad Jerry," Emily said pretending that she was going to cheer him up, "at least she was a sophomore. Says she was a junior high national champion. Imagine if you had to wrestle her when she was in 7th grade and she had done that to you ?" How embarrasing would that have been? I'm sure her legs were plenty strong then to beat you don't you think. Says she was in the 95lbs weight class then. That's not much smaller if you think about given how helplesss she made you?"

Maybe you were lucky she wasn't even younger. Heck I should learn that hold. My legs are really strong too and I bet if I got the around your head like that I could beat you too.! what do you thnk Jer are my legs strong enough to beat you, you think? looks at these muscles do you think they would be strong enough?

Em straightened her left leg and flexed her calves out in front of his face. Emily's continued taunting began to unravel Jerry as he stared at her muscular leg. He could not get the thought out of his head of being controlled by a much smaller girls legs. And wondered if what his sister was saying was true. Can her legs beat me to. Jer looked away and any remaining color in his face was gone. he was ghost white.

"Hey Em, that is enought," Jerry's dad said coming to his rescue. "That girl was good and had all the leverage in that position."

"Yes Em, put your leg down, said her mom, can't you see Jerty has been through enough he doesn't need you scaring him with your muscles. But wow Em I have to say those legs do look just as strong as that girls that beat him.

"Do you agree, Jer? Do my legs look as strong as hers? You got a pretty close up view of hers when they were wrapped around your head, huh maybe you need a better view of mine as Emily lifted her leg and pushed her calf towards Jerrys face a 2nd time."

"Ok already, stop it Em! Your legs looks really strong ok! Are you happy?" Jerry said trying to rationalize how the heck a girl had beaten, heck not just beaten him but pinned him and like that. I mean any other pin but THAT! How was he going to go back to school on Monday? He could not show his face ever again.

As Jerry hung his head his eyes drifted again towards Emily's legs. He stared at her feet and slowly worked his gaze up her leg. He never noticed it but Emily did have some tight muscles in those little legs of hers. Gosh, what if she did use that hold on him, he thought. Could he break free? He felt so helpless when that girl wrapped that figure-4 head scissors on him. And Em was right he had could never remember fighting harder in his life and no matter what he did he could not escape her legs. Emily didn't know how to wrestle but he hated to think if she learned that hold as he gapped at her thighs. His head could be trapped there.

"Pretty strong looking huh?" Emily said with no response "Hey Jer, you look pretty worried there! ...... Are you ok?"

"Yea, Em, what was that?" Jerry asked snapping back from his quick nightmare.

"I said, my legs look pretty strong, huh?"

"No, your just a little girl," Jer responded as he quickly turned to look out the window and wiped the tears from his eye.

It was now Emily's turn to go a bit pale. He is scared of my legs, she thought. He really is scared of them. Oh wow. A big smile came over her face as the realization kicked in that maybe, just maybe if she learned that hold she COULD beat him. But what the heck was that hold, how did she do that? I have to figure it out Em thought. I have to learn
Old 25-May-17, 18:37
Last Achievements

PART 4...... JUIJITSU IS FOR EMILY

Monday morning came and off to school it was. As Emily walked down the hall her friends came running up to her. "Is it true, Em. Did Jerry really get pinned by a girl?"

Emily giggled "Yea its true, she kicked his butt too. It was hilarious you should have seen how she pinned him too, and afterwords he actually cried."

"Like this?" her friend asked as she held out the newspaper.

"Oh my god!!! It's in the paper. No wonder my dad pretended that that paper did not get delivered yesterday. He must have seen this." Emily said.

"Look at the headline, Em!"

"7th grade girl pins senior boy in dramatic come back victory"

"What, but the program said she was a sophomore I thought?" Em said confused.

"Maybe but see what is says in the caption under the picture, '7th grade girls national champion locks her opponent into figure-4 headscissors pin'

"Oh my god", Emily said, "So that is what that hold was called. It was crazy she locked her legs around his head and he was finished! A 7th grader, huh? Maybe I can learn this hold and beat him with it then?"

"Oh that hold is easy," Emily's friend Jenn said, "Well I mean easy to win with. It's pretty much means its all over when i get it on my older brothers."

"Wait what?!? you know how to do this hold? and you can beat your brothers? no way, i don't believe you!" said Emily.

"Actually Em, its pretty simple if you think about it. I'm using my legs which are my strongest muscles against their weakest parts of their body. That is what jiujitsu is all about." Jenn said as the girls looked at her in disbelief.

"Jui...what?"

"Juijitsu! Its a martial art from Japan but actually I do BJJ which is the Brazilian version. Its so fun. My dad is a 7th degree blackbelt and knows all these pressure points and different holds. It's really fun. It is designed to let a smaller weaker person beat a larger stronger one using leverage and attacking their weekness with your strengths. I like it because I have strong legs and that really helps for being good. And it is so fun!", Jenn lectured the girls.

"I could teach you how to do that hold in about 30 secs if you want to learn?" Jenn offered.

"Oh yes, I want to do that to Jerry and get pay back for all the times he has pinned me down and sat on me. If I could hold his face up against my butt like that, wow I would just die!!"

"He might too", laughed the girls. "His head trapped like that by his little sister!"

"Don't laugh," said Jenn "You get this hold on him and he's not going anywhere. You can pin him, submit him or even put him to sleep with it if you know how."

"Wait, put him to sleep? you mean like KO him, like KO him like out?"

"Yep you can knock him unconcious. In fact I can could probably teach you 1/2 dozen ways to KO him, or even break his arms, legs, you name it?, even kill him if you are not careful"

"I don't believe you, you think I beat Jer if I learned this jingjuicesit?" Em asked.

"No, its call jiuijtsu," giggled Jenn.

"How come you never mentioned this before, Jenn?"

"Well a ninja doesn't tell you she is a ninja does she?"

"Hahaha, but you are right? Maybe you could teach me and I could surprise Jer like a ninja and pin him?"

"It doesn't work like that Em. It takes years of training of to beat someone as big as your brother for someone as small as you. But you do have really strong legs, since you're a dancer, so maybe it would not take as long for you but it would still take alot of training."

"I want to learn, Jenn! Will you teach me?"

"Come to class with me after school. I can teach you but if you take classes and stick with it you can learn how to use those strong dancer legs of yours to beat your brother just like this girl did!" Jenn said as she held up the article

After school Emily went to Jenn's Juijitsu class and was amazed by everything she saw. She watched her friend Jenn as she spared with her opponent a boy much bigger than her, and make him tap out to some hold using her legs. She spoke to the teacher who told her what kind of things he would teach her if she joined his school. Emily was very excited and anxious to tell her parents. 'Oh damn my parents I got to get home' she though to herself and said goodbye to everyone. She ran all the way home, so excited to tell her parents about what she just saw.

"Where have you been young lady?" asked Emily's mom as she came into the house almost an hour late. I told you if you go out with your friends you have to call us!

"Sorry Mom. I need you sign this!" Emily said excited and all out of breath handing her a piece of paper.

"What is this? Juijitsu class? what is that?" her mom asked.

"It martial arts. Jenn is doing it and asked me if I wanted to. Can I please? please? please?" Emily begged.

"Of course dear, but why all the sudden interest?"

"I saw that girl beat Jer and Jenn said if I learn jiujitsu I could beat him too" Emily explained.

"You'll never beat me you little twerp", Jerry said as he came in from the other room hearing Emily talking about his loss to a girl again.

"I don't know Jer. Jenn says its all about learning how to wrestle with my legs." Emil said as she flexed. "She said all I need to be good is STRONG and FLEXIBLE LEGS", Emily said slowly as she raised her leg high in the air and flexed her muscles."

Jerry looked like he was not interested but immediately put into a trance as his gaze followed his sister leg up into the air accidentally crossing Emily's eye in the process. His face was pale again thinking back to the car ride home and terrible vision he had of being trapped by Emily's legs. The smile on Emilys face grew quickly. She could almost smell his fear and giggled when he quickly looked down and walked away muttering to himself in an unconvincing tone "whatever,.....she is just a little girl."
Old 29-May-17, 20:32
Last Achievements

CHAPTER 5......THE TIME HAS COME

........As Emily approached the basement she recalled how she had teased Jerry with her legs whenever she could over the past 18 months. It was clear he had been concerned about how strong they had looked, but she knew that was not going to be enough. Sure she had learned lots of BJJ over the past 18 months and knew how to physcially fight with her legs, but now she needed her legs to win the mental battle. If she was going to have any chance of beating Jer with all his friends watching she was going to have to break his will too. She took a deep breath "ok, legs don't fail me now!" She uttered to herself once again. As she walked down the steps and entered the basement. The crowd of friends as well as Jerry watching a confident looking Emily.

"Good Jer, I was worried I was going to have to call mom" Emily said trying to recapture that commanding tone she had been able to fake so well earlier.

"Ok. Let's get this over with Em, so what are the rules?" Jerry asked?

"I don't know Jer, how about the first one to pin the other for 10 seconds win?", Em offered.

"Ha, really Emily. Ok whatever you say this is your crazy little game." Jerry said noticable releaved that the she had stacked the rules so clearly in his favor. "but, really, how “really, how do you expect to pin me let alone for 10 seconds?”

"it will be easy to pin you after I put you to sleep”. Jerry was stunned and feel silent while his friends were dying laughing.

Emily's friends all remained calm watching the boys all react to what they thought had to be a joke. But Emily's friends knew she wasn't joking. She had explained to them for the last 6 months how she was going to kick Jerry's ass. She explained how she had been teasing him about her training and how strong her legs were getting. "I think it's getting to him. I think he really believes he might lose to me. It's so funny as he never let me get that last word in ever, remember? Now I always get the last word. All I have to do is ask him what its going to feel like when he loses to his little sister. All he can say is whatever!"

Emily knew it was time to attack. She dropped the cover-up from around her white leotard. While daydreaming of the events over the past year and a half she had almost subconsciously decided to go with her tightest leo that fit her which was also one of her favorites. The white one. It showed off her muscular legs better than any of her others.

Some in the crowd let out a gasp not expecting his young sister to have such powerful looking legs. Instantly Jerry eyes went to her legs, which she flexed and stretched pretending to losen up. It took all her discipline not to look at Jerry as she kept up her little ruse. "Ok that should be enough" she thought . "Let see if it worked?" When Emily looked back at Jerry his was transfixed by her muscles, his mind racing.

"Up here Jerry!. I'm up here" she said to him to break his stare and the awkward silence. The girls giggled and when their eyes met Emily gave him the biggest smile she could. She hoped that he would not reconginize she was faking it. When she saw his jaw drop and head turn to look away she knew it had worked. All her months of breaking jerry down for the match she had been working towards since the day in the gym 18 months ago. She had to press her advantage. He was on the ropes.

"Oh you poor guy, you have no idea what is about to happen!". she laughed again and asked “are you really afraid of a little girl?” Jerry was speechless and when he didn't respond, she said “oh wow, you are afraid of a little girl!” "well you should be because you are about to get out wrestled by this LITTLE GIRL!" she said in stern voice as her friends were giggling once again. "look he really is scared of her. he can't stop staring at her legs!" Jerry heard the chatter in the background as he nervously prepared for his match against his sister.

He knew he was bigger and stronger than her but was seriously doubting his ability against his ever confident sister.

The time had come.....older, bigger and stronger brother against his smaller well trained Juijitsu sister. With all eyes on them who will win.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-17, 12:53
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I really enjoyed the original story but I am loving this one with more backstory, description and inner dialog. Thank you very much for expanding on it, mate.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-17, 01:03
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really enjoyed the original story but I am loving this one with more backstory, description and inner dialog. Thank you very much for expanding on it, mate.

Thanks for the kind words mixfightor.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-17, 03:30
Points: 9,571, Level: 42 Points: 9,571, Level: 42 Points: 9,571, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I never realized all that was going on with her side of things. Really was enlightening. Curious if there is going to be a next part to the story?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-17, 14:53
Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Yeah, I kinda thought (hoped?) that the final part was going to be rewritten, as well....
The Following User Says Thank You to jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-17, 11:13
Last Achievements

Yes sorry it will be, just been a little tied up lately and so has my co-writer. Hang in there guys...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:

Tags
brother vs sister, jui jitsu