Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 21-May-18, 08:37
Points: 4,110, Level: 27 Points: 4,110, Level: 27 Points: 4,110, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wife no longer interested in wrestling?

Hello and thank you to you all!! We finally talked to each other and all is Really Well! My amazing Wife and I didn't communicate properly. She is amazing and was/is willing to wrestle with me again. I even mentioned on the day I proposed to her, I would like her to hold me in a scissor hold, while she watches her shows etc. She forgot lol but is willing to do it! She even offered sex an hour ago but I chickened out lol. She is truly amazing! Thank you to everyone who tried to help with your comments!!! Much appreciated ��