Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 08-Feb-16, 05:42
Points: 10,717, Level: 44 Points: 10,717, Level: 44 Points: 10,717, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,148 Times in 183 Posts
Default Girl Bully (part 2)

After everyone left the room I knew at least one of them would come back later in the night. I was no longer the invincible big sister and bully. They knew I could be beat. It was just a matter of time before they tried again.

I was fairly certain my parents hadn't heard or they would have already made their way upstairs, fussing the whole time. They were never stealth about anything. Most of the time they would holler upstairs and that would be enough to quiet us down. They would have never dreamed I'd wrestle someone naked.

I quickly made my bed and placed some pillows under the covers so it would look like I was still in bed sleeping. I picked up my bikini from under the covers and hid it in my bag. *Just as I was about to get into my sleeping clothes I heard movement outside my door.

Still naked, I hid behind the door. Whoever would come through that door would have their back to me once they closed the door and faced the bed. I stood as still and quiet as possible. Seeing my naked form in the mirror across the room was a real turn on. *My nipples were erect and hard as a rock, my flat, contoured tummy looked very sexy as I held my breath waiting for my opponent to enter.

I didn't have to wait long, the door quietly and slowly opened as Darren made his way back into my room. *My heart skipped a beat as he closed the door and locked it this time. I felt myself get wet as I watched my shirtless opponent slowly make his way to my bed.

It didn't take him long to realize that I wasn't in the bed, and as his eyes adjusted to the dark he saw my naked form standing across the room watching his every move.

He quietly and deliberately made his way across the room and we locked up, pushing against one another. The only thing that you could hear in the room was our heavy breathing. I was no match for his strength as we went to the floor.

His go too move seems to be to pin my arm under his body with his other arm under my head holding my right arm secure. He did this earlier in the night while I was wearing a bikini so he could see my entire body as I struggled. Now he had a better view as I was completly naked.

His free hand was free to roam as I struggled. I figured I'd play it up as the buldge in his shorts was clearly indicating that he was enjoying himself. Sucking my flat tummy in I'd arch my back as he'd rub his hand up my stomach and across my boobs. My small boobs was enjoying the attention as he explored every inch of my body.

He made his way down and began to rub my clit as I protested, "No Darren! We can't do this! Your too young! I could get in trouble!" I whispered breathlessly as I struggled to get free.

"Too young?!? Just how old do you think I am?" he teased.

"Your Ricky's age and he's sixteen," I said as he continued to rub my body.

"I'm eighteen and I'm two years older than your brother," he explained, never letting up his exploring.

"Then I'm really going to kick your ass and hold nothing back," I said as I thrust my crotch into his hand, causing him to enter me with his fingers.

I moaned in pleasure as he rubbed and explored. Twisting to get away his hand came out and he slid his pants off, revealing his cock standing at attention. I rolled again to get away and continue the fight and wound up on my belly with him on my back. His weight was heavy as I grunted and strained to get free.

He grabbed a handful of hair and pushed my face into the floor as he placed his other hand on my belly and lifted my ass into the air and my knees rested on the floor. This was a very awkward position for me to be in, but Darren took this opportunity to enter me. Slowly at first, then with more force he began to thrust.

My tight muscles squeezed his cock and it was at this moment that I realized the power that I have over men. Even in this compromised position, when all seemed lost and he seemed to have the clear advantage in this fight. I began to squeeze his cock with my warm, wet muscles and I heard him gasp and moan.

With a quick turn of my body he slid out and I was able to slowly and deliberately lift my leg up to his neck and arch my naked body up, before he knew it I had his neck locked into a figure four choke hold.

I was on top now. My butt in his face, my powerful leg wrapped around his neck with my other leg providing the leverage to squeeze or choke however I pleased. I could see his entire body and erect cock in the position I was in. I could also look in the full length mirror and see my sleek, naked body as I knelt over my opponent with his neck in my powerful hold. My butt resting comfortably on his face.

I slapped his erect cock, grabbed it and began to stroke it. His free hands had no idea what to do, so he sort of pushed against my firm little ass in an effort to breath freely. I've never felt more powerful as I watched my naked body fully control his. His flat, muscular stomach was moving up and down as he struggled for air. Then, as I stroked his cock his body began to quiver in defeat as he came and shot his load.

I was able to catch some in my hands as I watched spasm after spasm as his body jerked helplessly as he was forced to orgasm. The feeling of power that I had over him was like nothing else.

"Aw little boy, a girl kicked your ass and caused you to cum," I said as I rubbed his cum on his bare belly. I reached behind me and rubbed some in his face and there was nothing he could do about it. I watched as his cock went limp and even played with it a little bit as I continued to tease.

(more later)
Old 08-Feb-16, 07:09
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts
Default Re: Girl Bully (part 2)

Poor, poor Darren.
Old 09-Feb-16, 15:36
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Did someone just remove my comment? I don't see it any more...
Old 09-Feb-16, 15:45
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,839 Times in 9,936 Posts

Yes, I removed it.

It's my job to moderate, not yours. When someone contributes (and what I mean by that is that the story posted received 8 thanks in 36 hours, as opposed to yourself receiving 5 thanks in 29 posts), if you have something positive to say, do it. If not, stay away.

If you strongly feel that something needs to be moderated, use the report button, or pm me directly.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 09-Feb-16, 19:25
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
as opposed to yourself receiving 5 thanks in 29 posts
Well, I haven't posted a story yet, so I don't expect many people thanking me. So far, I have only commented on existing threads.

Last edited by Boze_Turk; 09-Feb-16 at 19:28. Reason: wrong preposition
Old 10-Feb-16, 01:16
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,803 Times in 670 Posts

I'm liking how this is progressing... Unless she uses that move on her brother. Then I'm skipping the story!
Old 10-Feb-16, 02:38
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Noooooo! Not with my brother!!! Lol
Old 10-Feb-16, 02:39
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

It's one thing to kick a guy's ass. It's a much better thing to kick his ass and cause him to cum. This is a power trip for me. To sit on top of a guy who is....well, a guy, while I was this 100 pound girl, and to have him so helpless. This is a very solid rush to say the least.

I quickly released the figure four I had his neck in and spun around and straddled his chest. He was breathing heavy with that "what just happened" look on his face. I put my hands on my bare hips and simply smiled. He had a very good view of the girl that just conquered him. I was still breathing heavy, my bare body sucking in and out rapidly as I looked into his eyes.

I repositioned myself by laying on his naked body, our skin touching, face to face. "Awww, you wanted to stay inside of me huh?" I teased. "If you think you could get hard again and your an obedient slave I'll let you back in and you can go as deep as you want. But you have to obey me, ok?"

He simply nodded his head.

I slid down his body and began rubbing his balls and playing with his cock with a very seductive look. It wasn't long before he was rock hard again.

As I held his balls and playfully squeezed them I spoke, "You'll never try to kick my ass again, or there will be consequences. Do you understand?" I whispered.

All he could do was lay there as I watched his naked body gasp for air. He continued to nod at every command I gave him. He had no choice as he was in a very vulnerable position.

When I was sure he was just about ready to explode again I slowly lowered myself on him, all the while making him confess who was stronger and who was the victor. He felt my hot, wet muscles take him in and squeeze his cock and begin to milk him. He tried to run his hands up my belly and over my tits, but I stopped him. I didn't want to get too turned on because I wanted to remain in control.

He watched helplessly as my tummy muscles contracted as I squeezed his cock between my legs. My sexy oval belly button teased him as my belly breathed in and out. My firm nipples taunting him as I ran my hands through my hair as I slowly thrust on top of him.

Just when it seemed he could take no more, his back was arching and he was moaning just a little too loud, I quickly pulled him out of me and watched his body jerk and buck as he came outside of me once again.

"Ohhhhh, you are so wrong for that," he moaned.

"You've been beat again, by a girl. Never forget that," I teased as I kissed his cheek.

I helped him clean up and put his shorts back on before he left my room. I was still very turned on. But that's another story.

When I went back to college that fall this was one of the reasons I took my karate so serious. Eventually earning my black belt and teaching my own class. I was determined to never let a guy get that close to kicking my butt again.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-16, 02:42
Last Achievements

Yay! Happy ending... OR IS IT?!
Old 10-Feb-16, 02:44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacyann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Noooooo! Not with my brother!!! Lol
The only reason I state that is because I read some weird stuff like that. On accident of course. But really, every Girl Bully story was amazing!