Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Aug-18, 07:59
Sexybeatings

Default Me versus my hot friend. I need your opinions!

Hey guys! Was just curious who you guys think would win in a match between me and a girl who happens to be a friend of mine.

Me: 5’ 10” 150 lbs. Athletic build and in good shape. No wrestling experience at all. Lifts weights and exercises almost every day.

Her: 5’ 9” 140 lbs. Curvy build. SMOKESHOW. Works out sparingly and not necessarily in great shape, but still looks phenomenal. DD boobs with a nice big butt. Basically a body made for smothering. No wrestling experience either but has a fun, ditzy personality and would probably enjoy beating me up.

Obviously I think the reason she might have a chance is I don’t outweigh her by much. Plus her curvy build could be difficult to overcome if she resorted to smothering.

But what do you guys think?

Do I have a chance or would this girl kick my ass?
Old 14-Aug-18, 01:11
Points: 2,176, Level: 19 Points: 2,176, Level: 19 Points: 2,176, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Me versus my hot friend. I need your opinions!

She can kick your easily.You don't catch her headscissors and you grab her legs and you should try any leglock to her
Old 14-Aug-18, 01:34
Points: 4,856, Level: 29 Points: 4,856, Level: 29 Points: 4,856, Level: 29
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

It depends. If you go in it like you would trying to beat one of the guys, you'd probably win because you're bigger and work out more.

Things that could swing it in her favor are if she is very feisty, you let your guard down because you're nervous wrestling against her, or you let your guard down because you want to feel her power. The size difference is small enough that it should be pretty competitive.
The Following User Says Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-18, 02:20
Sexybeatings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca12345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It depends. If you go in it like you would trying to beat one of the guys, you'd probably win because you're bigger and work out more.

Things that could swing it in her favor are if she is very feisty, you let your guard down because you're nervous wrestling against her, or you let your guard down because you want to feel her power. The size difference is small enough that it should be pretty competitive.
She is VERY FEISTY. That’s another reason why I think she could beat me. Like if I asked her point blank this same question I have no doubt she’d think she could kick my ass lol.
Old 24-Dec-18, 07:25
Sexybeatings

UPDATE!!!

So it actually happened!!! I worked up enough courage to ask this girl to wrestle me and to my surprise, she was totally into it. We had a submissions only match and she kicked my ass! Even with my slight weight advantage she totally overpowered me. After submitting me twice, she teased me by smothering me with her tits and ass and taunted me for being beaten up by a girl. The whole thing was so hot and I desperately want to lose to her again. Hopefully we’ll have a rematch...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Dec-18, 10:02
Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Grappling Re: Me versus my hot friend. I need your opinions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeatings [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
UPDATE!!!

So it actually happened!!! I worked up enough courage to ask this girl to wrestle me and to my surprise, she was totally into it. We had a submissions only match and she kicked my ass! Even with my slight weight advantage she totally overpowered me. After submitting me twice, she teased me by smothering me with her tits and ass and taunted me for being beaten up by a girl. The whole thing was so hot and I desperately want to lose to her again. Hopefully we’ll have a rematch...
Sounds like heaven on earth to me ! Did you really give it your all ? (if not I don`t blame you). I need a girl like this for a friend badly and of course the courage to ask . Do you think she could beat me ? I am an athletic guy who lifts pretty heavy and I just love the thought of a woman being strong or skilled enough to beat me in wrestling ! She submitted you, so she must have some natural talent to do it without experience in grappling.
My stats:
Height 180 cm
Weight: 80 kg
- Some of my gym lifts
Bench Press: 115 kg
Squat: 140 kg
Strict Overhead Press: 80 kg
And it would be awesome if you kept us updated in case you wrestle this awesome female again, so we can read along to your journey.

Last edited by Egon37; 25-Dec-18 at 11:07.
Old 26-Dec-18, 07:24
Sexybeatings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egon37 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sounds like heaven on earth to me ! Did you really give it your all ? (if not I don`t blame you). I need a girl like this for a friend badly and of course the courage to ask . Do you think she could beat me ? I am an athletic guy who lifts pretty heavy and I just love the thought of a woman being strong or skilled enough to beat me in wrestling ! She submitted you, so she must have some natural talent to do it without experience in grappling.
My stats:
Height 180 cm
Weight: 80 kg
- Some of my gym lifts
Bench Press: 115 kg
Squat: 140 kg
Strict Overhead Press: 80 kg
And it would be awesome if you kept us updated in case you wrestle this awesome female again, so we can read along to your journey.
I really tried my hardest and couldn’t beat her. Tbh I’m not so sure you could beat her yourself lol. I thought for sure our match would be more even, but it really wasn’t even close. Even tho I’m in really good shape she managed to wear me down primarily just because she was stronger than me. I couldn’t escape her holds! Totally crazy too when you realize she barely works out and she pretty much made me her bitch by the end of the match.

And yes, I will totally keep everyone posted if we do wrestle again. She texted me this week teasing me for losing to her so I think she might wanna smack me around a bit more
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-18, 07:51
Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeatings [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really tried my hardest and couldn’t beat her. Tbh I’m not so sure you could beat her yourself lol. I thought for sure our match would be more even, but it really wasn’t even close. Even tho I’m in really good shape she managed to wear me down primarily just because she was stronger than me. I couldn’t escape her holds! Totally crazy too when you realize she barely works out and she pretty much made me her bitch by the end of the match.

And yes, I will totally keep everyone posted if we do wrestle again. She texted me this week teasing me for losing to her so I think she might wanna smack me around a bit more
Thank you, sir for keeping us updated ! Are your lifts close to mine ? Just trying to get an idea of her power . But anyway, I am happy for you that you are getting to wrestle a strong chick like that and I wish that I have the opportunity in the future .
Old 26-Dec-18, 08:10
Sexybeatings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egon37 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you, sir for keeping us updated ! Are your lifts close to mine ? Just trying to get an idea of her power . But anyway, I am happy for you that you are getting to wrestle a strong chick like that and I wish that I have the opportunity in the future .
I can deadlift around 350lbs on a good day and I got close to 300lbs with benching last summer. I’d say you and I are right around the same as far as lifting goes. Maybe if we both teamed up we could beat her in a 2 on 1 match! We’d definitely have our hands full tho. She’s a badass
Old 26-Dec-18, 10:58
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,286 Times in 454 Posts

Some pics of you wrestling would be nice.

Tags
beaten up, mixed, sexy, wrestling