Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-Aug-18, 07:59
Sexybeatings

Default Me versus my hot friend. I need your opinions!

Hey guys! Was just curious who you guys think would win in a match between me and a girl who happens to be a friend of mine.

Me: 5’ 10” 150 lbs. Athletic build and in good shape. No wrestling experience at all. Lifts weights and exercises almost every day.

Her: 5’ 9” 140 lbs. Curvy build. SMOKESHOW. Works out sparingly and not necessarily in great shape, but still looks phenomenal. DD boobs with a nice big butt. Basically a body made for smothering. No wrestling experience either but has a fun, ditzy personality and would probably enjoy beating me up.

Obviously I think the reason she might have a chance is I don’t outweigh her by much. Plus her curvy build could be difficult to overcome if she resorted to smothering.

But what do you guys think?

Do I have a chance or would this girl kick my ass?

Tags
beaten up, mixed, sexy, wrestling