Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 18-Jan-18, 16:51
gameking

Default Re: Confessions of a Hollywood Jobber: The Thread!

I've been sick and working third shift, so I'm about as useful as an air conditioner in Antartica.

The extra money is nice but the combination fever/cold put me in bed for almost a day. My manager delayed the Brie match, which sucked because once I heard her plans, I was pretty damn excited about it. I was coming home from a quick jog and I was feeling alright, not great but it was the best I had felt in a long time. What didn't feel great was the stiff knee to the stomach that I walked into when I opened my damn door. I went down to one knee, huffing and puffing at the sudden shock of having my stomach caved in by this mystery person.

I turned around to find Aubrey Plaza standing over me with a smiled that could only mean disaster. She was wearing a black turtleneck leotard and fishnet stockings, the same attire from that sultry dance on the show Legion. I don't think Plaza's name had been brought up as a future opponent, but I suspected it was the usual song and dance. Agent throws a ton of money at my manager and said manager sets up the match. Tori would actually give me notice but this was a different manager, that I hated at this moment. Maybe it was my big fat mouth going on and on about how awesome my experience with Tina Fey was and he put two and two together. Somehow, he got 356 when I'm fighting illness and an internal clock that's all screwed up.

Where was I again?

Oh yeah, the knee to the stomach and the bra that was being placed over my throat. First, the bra was lace and that isn't the softest fabric and it felt like it hadn't been washed. Second, the pain in my stomach had subsided and I was gasping for air as Plaza used the bra as a modified garrote. As I wheezed and felt ready to pass out, Plaza suddenly let go and delivered a stiff kick to the back, sending me tumbling to the floor. I tried to crawl on instinct to the couch but Plaza ran and jumped right onto my back, sending me to the floor and elicited groans from me. Plaza sat on my back shushing me as she wrapped her hands around my chin and pulled me upwards in a vile camel clutch. I had been in this hold many times but Plaza was fighting dirty and placed her fingers in my mouth, fish hooking me. The pain was nauseating and it was even worse when she placed three fingers in my mouth and let go of my chin. I finally murmured an I submit and Plaza let go as she slinked off me, dragging her stocking across my face. Plaza obviously liked doing it, so she did it again and even dragged her shin across my face. I got up on one knee before Plaza grabbed my foot and pulling me back to the floor, straddling me. Plaza began to grind her fist between my shoulder blades, a move that didn't inflict that match pain but was enough to show that she was playing with me. She tried to grab my wrists but I refused and was met with a stiff rabbit punch that had me seeing double at this point. Plaza was free to grab my wrists my right with her left and my right with her left, putting me in a bad position. Plaza began to pull with sadistic glee as I began to scream my submission but Plaza was ignoring my submission. I started to think that she was going to do this until my shoulder blades popped out but she let go, giving me temporary relief. Plaza was simply playing with me as she grabbed my arms and jerked me forward in a vicious surfboard that had me screaming my submission in seconds. Plaza bent down and whispered...

"I'm going to f***ing break you," Plaza cooed into my ear.

Plaza forcibly took my shirt off, leaving me exposed to the world as she quickly rolled onto ass with myself in tow. I surely thought this was would lead to a scissor hold but I was wrong. It was leading to something much much worse. Plaza mockingly slapped my inner thighs before grabbing one of my ankles with a free hand, slowly raising it. The pain is something I've never felt as I felt my leg being stretched beyond its breaking point. Of course, Plaza did it with my other leg, slowly raising it to up the drama of the moment. I had one free hand as she tried to split me in half like the Thanksgiving wishbone before I screamed my submission.

"Louder," Plaza screamed.

I screamed loud enough but Plaza began to lay down, leaving my legs at its ultimate breaking point as she placed one of her legs over mine, leaving her to slap my inner thigh repeatedly and grind her knuckles into said spot. Plaza finally lets go for a moment but I knew what the f*** was coming next. Plaza went back to the seated position and put me on the wishbone once again, this time using my legs for a modified full nelson. I refused to scream but Plaza took that as a challenge to up the pain, my legs felt useless at this point and maybe this was her strategy. It would be perfect, I would be unable to defend myself against any attacks and would be on the floor mostly.

That thought horrified me.

Plaza rolled me over and grabbed ahold of my legs and locked in a figure-four leg lock, albeit without the flare of Flair. My left leg was being hyperextended as Plaza slowly pushed herself off the floor repeatedly to up the pain. The human knee and ankle should not be bent in such a way as I feared my meniscus would tear off the bone. I desperately tried to roll over Plaza had me dead to rights, pushing herself off the floor and biting her lower lip. I swatted at her and that just made her increase the pressure as I finally laid down, tears rolling down my eyes from the pain. I had given up hope and that's when Plaza let go of the hold and backed off. I tried to crawl towards the couch out of instinct and nearly got there but Plaza dragged me away at the last moment. I've never true desperation until this point, it became fight or die but my body had chosen to die. Plaza had me in the middle of the room and sat at my ankles and planted her feet in my face, smothering me. I could barely breathe as her stocking covered soles muddled my breath, but Plaza wasn't happy that I didn't fade into darkness with this move. Plaza took her feet off my face and straddled me once more and locked me in the Iron Claw of all moves. That doesn't hurt, right? Fuck yeah, it hurts. Plaza placed her right hand in the right spot, on the sides, above my eye sockets and began to squeeze hard. She increased the pain by pushing down with her other hand as I found myself passing out. Visualize an orange being slowly squeezed in a vice clamp until it explodes. That is how the iron claw feels when it's applied properly. I found myself fading in and out in this hold and Plaza finally let go and began to grind on my useless body. Don't get me wrong, it was incredibly hot and Aubrey is a very beautiful woman but I was out of it at this point. I couldn't do much to resist but I felt a bulge growing in my pants and Plaza took notice as she did the unthinkable.

She stuck her hand down my pants.

At first, she brought me out of her slumber with a brutal squeeze of my scrotum, squeezing until I howled in pain. Content, she wrapped one hand around my fully erect penis and began to move up and down. At first, it was sensual but Plaza went rough, using it like how a ten-year-old would use a joystick. I could do nothing but just murmur my distaste and protest what she was doing but that caused her to increase the roughness. Finally, I shot my load and I could see a wet spot on my shorts. I was ashamed as Plaza took her out and delivered one last insult. A cum soaked punch to the jaw that knocked me out instantly. Plaza got up and placed her foot on my chest, leaving me a broken jobber.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-18, 10:21
gameking

Old 23-Jan-18, 06:15
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Wow, Plaza demolished you, mate. I do love it when you live up to your jobber name, and Aubrey looked amazing as she owned you in the match. As for maybe going too far, I disagree, Rich. I loved how dominant she was in this fight, in particular when you screamed your submission and she told you to scream louder before she would release the hold.
As for this little passage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameking [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Plaza was simply playing with me as she grabbed my arms and jerked me forward in a vicious surfboard that had me screaming my submission in seconds. Plaza bent down and whispered...

"I'm going to f***ing break you," Plaza cooed into my ear.
Now that is just too hot for words.

Thank you for writing this for us, mate.
Old 13-Jul-18, 00:39
gameking

So where in the hell had Gameking been? Well, that’s a really good question and the answer is: Writers block!

I’ve started two stories and haven’t finished them and...they probably won’t be finished. The last story had been in development for like a year. Helping a Neighbor was the last spontaneous story I wrote. A lot of that was my pursuit of Story of The Month and to show people I could write original characters. Hate to break it to ya but Dana in Helping a Neighbor...Madchen Amick after Twin Peaks came back. Kathy in my other one...Cathy Kelly from the WWE. Google em and you’ll figure it out. So what does this mean? I have no clue. I’d love to continue the Jobber series and if things shake out properly, that might just happen. I know people probably look down on this series but I’ve came to the conclusion that I don’t really care anymore. I’m gonna write what I want to write about. I think I left the jobber in a pretty perilous position and hey...at least I’m not writing about underage guys and girls.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-18, 08:42
Last Achievements

I have never looked down on your stories, mate. Most of the time I wished I was able to let my imagination run wild and create the situations and matches that you did. I used to write quite a bit several years ago but somewhere along the way I started being insanely critical of stories I would make and they would fall apart on me in the process of creating them. That is why I love it when you guys share your stories and make the motivations and reasoning behind the tale seem so effortless.

I really liked the one you started that had a wrestling jobber about to do a match for real with his female opponent instead of the fantasy fare they usually made. The idea that she might be able to defeat him in reality, where he had always assumed that he was 'letting' her win, just seemed like a great idea with potential.

You definitely have to write stories for yourself, though. Do what makes you happy, Rich. It always comes through in stories if the writer is having fun. Thanks for stopping in to say hello, mate.
Old 05-Aug-18, 20:44
gameking

Oil wrestling is seen as a form of legitimate competition in Turkey and a tournament takes place in Edirne. Said tournament has been going on since 1346 and no, that isn't a typo. In America, oil wrestling is treated as more of a fetish so I'm not surprised that I'm competing in an oil wrestling match. Instead of olive oil, it's copious amounts of baby oil and it's not taking place on the grass but a rather large inflatable pool. Also, I'm not facing some burly dude who could toss me around with ease but I'm facing Aubrey Plaza. Yes, the same Aubrey Plaza that beat me, humiliated me and then knocked me out with a fist full of my own sperm. Why do I want a rematch and why did it take almost eight months for it to happen? Well, I didn't know if I wanted to fight anymore after what happened on that fateful day. I sure as hell didn't give Plaza my consent to jack me off but it took a lot of courage to fight once more. I felt ready though as I stared down at the pool that was filled with a considerable amount of oil and then at Plaza who dousing herself with oil. She was wearing a flowered bikini combo and her body language oozed confidence but had she fallen into my trap? Actually, I don't know why or which one of us had picked an oil wrestling match but here we are. I was topless and wearing a pair of briefs, not my favorite style of men's wear but I'll survive as we stepped into the pool. We both wore looks of fierce determination as silence filled the room, not much trash talk on either side.

I didn't want to talk, all I wanted to do was fight.

It was already difficult to move around so I tried to take baby steps towards Plaza, but she made the first mistake. Plaza tried to throw a kick and I caught it right away and she had that "oh f***" look on her face as she lost her footing and slipped to the floor. I followed her down to the floor but found it to be difficult to get a grip around her waist as she rolled onto her stomach. I managed to snag a full nelson couldn't put much pressure on the hold since the oil was already playing a big factor as I could barely lock my fingers. Plaza slipped out again and tried to get back up using the pool for assistance and I saw that as my opening. I crawled towards her look an over-aggressive toddler and snagged a choke or at least tried to but Plaza slipped out. I could hear a faint sneer coming from Plaza as she turned her body and I found my opening, body locking her. She tried to get up to one knee but slipped and I used our momentum to take her to the ground. I tried to apply a grapevine but couldn't get it all the way and settled for a modified version. I locked my ankles around the back of her knees as Plaza struggled to move. I tested my head on her toned torso as she snagged her hand underneath. I tried to turn my head, preventing Plaza from rubbing oil in my eyes, nose and mouth.

Plaza noticed and aggressively attacked with the oil slicked hand, forcing me to release my pseudo grapevine. I went to a mounted position and tried an armlock but couldn't pin her arms down. She was still trying to swat at her oil infused hands so I did the smart thing and grabbed a hold of one. I began to turn her wrist in an unpleasant direction as she kicked the floor and stared daggers at me. I was having fun for the first time in years but didn't notice she'd other hand coming right across my eyes. The oil seeped into my eyes immediately and while it didn't blind me, it did cause quite a bit of irritation. Like an idiot, I got off Plaza to try and get the oil out. Plaza rose and snagged me in a standing one legged scissors. I tried to slip out of it as Plaza used one hand to stabilize herself against the pool and the other one to push her Achilles tendon into my throat. The pain was mild but it didn't help that baby oil was also making its way down my gullet and I worried about choking on it. I went to grab her ankle but I pivoted at the last second and grabbed her hand and pulled. Plaza list most of her balance but she had the gold locked in and was ratcheting the pressure on my throat. I managed the slip my head out (Thank lord I rubbed my neck with oil) and tripped Plaza. As she fell to the floor, I slammed my fist into her pelvis, eliciting anguished cries from Plaza, her face turning red and heaving.

I felt no sympathy for Plaza as I went to work, snagging a headscissor on her and squeezing. My leg power isn't much but we were both on our sides and I grabbed copious amounts of her hair. I could keep a grip on her hair in case she slipped out which she did. I know, it's a leg business when it comes to my line of work. I still had a hold of her hair and One afraid to catfight so I lit her up with a brutal slap that sent her reeling. Plaza was holding her jaw as she crawled away to the edge of the pool. I got to my feet and walked over but Plaza crawled away and once my back was to her.....LOW BLOW! I hit the floor right away as Plaza jumped on top of me and choked as I tried to break free of her grip. I finally decided to fight fire with baby oil fire and grabbed a handful of oil and smeared it into her eyes and mouth. It freed her hands from around my throat and went a different route and grabbed ahold of her bikini bottoms and pulled upwards. Never throught I’d use a wedgie but today has been a unique day. I could hear Plaza howl and dropped a few obscenities as I turned her bottoms into a g-string. Plaza got off me and while she adjusted herself, I jumped on her and forced Plaza onto her stomach and went for a camel clutch and failed. I couldn’t trap the arms or gain some footing so I settled for a rather crude version. It couldn’t pull back as far but Plaza was still in pain but I could feel her gnawing on my fingers like a rat. Finally she got her teeth on a chunk of palm and bit down hard. I screamed and she rolled onto her back and drove a series of punches into my kidneys. I fought by slugging her toned stomach but Plaza won out by smothering my nose and mouth with oil. The eye irritation was playing a serious factor and mixed the prospect of urinating blood, I had to get up. Plaza responded with a swift and brutal aimed at the bottom of my ribs. Lawrence had made mince meat of them in a few encounters and they never healed up. Plaza drove one more knee into the ribs, taking a lot of me as Plaza undid her bikini top. She tried to wrap it around my throat but a battle ensued as I got to my knees. Plaza still tried to choke me but I managed to flip her over, our hands still battling for the top.

In all this, I just realized that she was naked but I was focused on redemption not perky breasts.

We were both on ours struggling over a piece of clothing as we both had the same idea. Drove your opponent to the floor and let your fantasies run wild, Choking? Bondage perhaps? I made a mistake a tried to rise up to one knee but I slipped and Plaza won. She mounted me and with a devilish grin began to choke me with the top. I was gasping for air and was starting to fade when she suddenly took the top off my throat. Plaza tied my hands up and I saw her hand going for my briefs. Nope, not happening as I swung for the fences with bound hands and smashed them into her nose. Plaza fell over, howling in pain as I freed my hands. I crawled over and pinned one of her hands under her knee and hooked an arm and pulled back in a modified stretch. Plaza was trapped and began to scream as I maneuvered the top around her eyes and pulled back. Plaza was struggling to break free and I stuffed the oil soaked top into her mouth. Plaza finally tapped with her free hand on my bicep as I let go.

I was on my knees and absolutely exhausted. My body was covered in a mixture of sweat and oil and I was drained mentally. Eight months of doubt, of anguish and fear had been flushed away. I had obtained some form of redemption as I stared at Plaza who was barely moving. A few guttural moans escaped from her mouth as tears ran down my eyes.

Redemption.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-18, 08:36
Last Achievements

As you know, I prefer it when the girls beat you, mate, but even I have to admit that Aubrey had that coming to her. Congratulations, Rich. Hope this is a sign that you are past your writers block. Thanks for writing this for us.
Old 08-Aug-18, 00:34
gameking

End of the day, Indiana making no guarantees about writing anymore stories. However, I do have some match ideas I’d like to play with.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Aug-18, 09:57
Last Achievements

You don't owe anybody guarantees that you will write stories for them, mate, but if you do explore some match ideas I for one would love to read what you write. Have a great day, Rich.
Old 14-Aug-18, 23:33
ExperienceOverall

Don't worry about it, every story you've written in this series has been gold. Thank you for the time and effort you've put in to make this possible.
Closed Thread

Tags
celebrities, celebrity fight, hollywood jobber, mixed wrestling