Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Sep-17, 05:01
Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%
Last Achievements

Default Gender wars federation

DISCLOSURE : This will be BATTLE OF THE SEXES wrestling story line. Matches, some promo's & storylines. Wrestlers will be from the past to the present like a video game option. Open to any match or story line requests which doesn't mean will immediately put them up or maybe I will.

Those of you who know me, know it is not uncommon for me to have men win too, when or if that'll happen, depends. But any suggestions as always will ease them into the story line as quickly as I can.

Others I might incorporate immediately. Women will wear all different kinds of outfits, including maybe topless.

This show will be fiction with unscripted matches under professional wrestling regulations & some loose ones too. So enjoy & hope you have fun reading them. So without any further delay, lets get on with it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sablebomb For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-17, 05:07
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Gender wars federation

As a fan of your previous federations, I look forward to seeing what you do with this latest attempt at it!
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-17, 05:38
Last Achievements

P.S Story line may include profanity, sexual concatenations, violence, but remember contact is fictional so chill out & have some fun.
GENDER WARS FEDERATION

SHANE McMAHON

Hello everybody & welcome to GENDER WARS FEDERATION. Bold new world of professional wrestling is about to capture the imagination of the fighting world. These men & women will be pitted against each other to determine which is the superior of the sexes. We will see all kinds of matches, with all kinds of stipulations to entertained each & everyone of you. I believe in less talk & more action, so lets not fuck around & get on with it.

GENDER WARS FEDERATION
MATCH 1

MANDY ROSE
VS
RANDY ORTON

BELL SOUNDS

Randy Orton having words with Mandy Rose who has chosen a sexy but usual outfit for a wrestling match. Randy Orton pacing about in his corner (bottom left of screen ) as he headed their to get his head ready for this match up. Mandy Rose in the middle of the ring ( with her back directly in line with the right of screen ropes inside this 20X20 foot ring)Mandy Orton with her hands ready to tangle with Orton as they lock up, as Orton STANDING SIDE HEADLOCKS Mandy Rose whom places her arms around his waist, as Orton works her head & neck area, as Mandy Rose walks Orton to the ropes ( far side of the ring ). Orton refusing to release his SIDE HEADLOCK on Mandy Orton as he is on the ropes ( far side of the ring ). As the referee steps in, but Orton now pulls Mandy Rose away from the ropes to apply his hold. Mandy Rose ATOMIC KNEE DROPS Randy Orton leaving him on the canvass, as he looks up to see her with a serious look on her face & hands in a boxing position. Orton gets up rubbing his backside, as Mandy Rose SIDE KICKS Orton to the chest, as he sways then SPINNING DDT'S Mandy Rose, what a counter move, as the crowds gasps & cheers simultaneously at the speed of his move. Orton attacks the ropes immediately ( left of screen ) as he returns Mandy Rose rose to her feet to SPINNING SPINE BUSTER SLAMS Orton to the canvass & then kneels over him on his back near his manhood, before she slides along his body to then smother Randy Orton briefly until she gets into position to now MOUNTED PUNCHES Randy Orton to his face .... one, ........ two, .......... three, ............ four, ........ five times, as the referee made sure she maintained a open fist with each blow. Mandy Rose now pulls Orton up to his feet, as he Randy Orton near the ropes ( side on to the main camera, with his back to the right of screen ) R.K.O's Mandy Rose out of no where, what a viper move out of the blue. Orton goes for a pin fall immediately .... One count, as MANDY ROSE KICKS OUT!, as she is feeling it, as she sits up wondering what hit her. Orton with a REAR KNEELING CHIN LOCKS Mandy Rose to maintain the pressure on her. Remember this is unscripted wrestling, so the thinking of these wrestlers needs to reflect that mindset too of being switched on & expecting the unexpected. Orton near the corner cutting off the ropes & corner for Mandy Rose, as he once again is working the hold, as Mandy Rose grapples to break free ( as she sits directly across from the far, far top right of screen corner ) Orton maintaining the hold with greeted teeth ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven seconds ) as she begins to get up, as Orton release & STANDING DOUBLE DROP KICKS Mandy Rose to the back of her head, as she lands on the canvass, as Orton follow up DIVING DOUBLE AX HANDLES Mandy Rose whom rolled out of harms way, then rolls back on top to REAR CHIN LOCK with a WAIST LOCK BODY SCISSORS as she has Orton in agony, as he is screaming no way will he submit.

Randy Orton is desperately rolling side to side as she continues to wear him down with this hold. Orton frantically reaches the ropes ( main camera, near the bottom left of screen corner too ). Orton is released, as Mandy Rose gets up off him to SEXY LADY LIKE STOMPS Orton to the lower back as he clings onto the ropes whilst on his knees with both his hands holding the top rope ( as he faces the main camera ) as he pulls himself to his feet ( taking .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds ) as he does he back peddles away from the ropes into the path of Mandy Rose whom he R.K.O'S a second time, no this time Mandy Rose counters to grapple with Orton whilst holding him off the ground & placing him in a TORTURE RACK, as he is screaming in agony, but RAPID ELBOW SHOTS Mandy Rose ( facing the far side of the ropes, whilst closer to the main camera side of the ring, inside this 20 x 20 foot ring ). Orton was able to drop to his feet to REVERSE NECK BREAKS dropping to his knees as he executes that move swiftly & Orton style. Mandy Rose is now on her knees as she looks up to see Orton stands over her as he measure FURY RIGHTS to her gorgeous forehead ...... one, ......... two, ................. three, .................................... four times. Mandy Rose is now helped to her feet & walked to the corner ( bottom left of screen ) straight away. Orton now KNIFE EDGE CHOPS Mandy Rose to the chest ..... once, ...... twice, .............................. third time. Orton now wind up STRONG IRISH WHIPS Mandy Rose from the corner ( bottom left of screen ) to the opposite corner, but half way across the ring, she turns 180 degrees to cop a LOU THEZ PRESS as Mandy Rose is copping MOUNTED PUNCHES from Randy Orton .......... once, ................................ twice, ............................... third time. Randy Orton now pulls up Mandy Rose who has that sexy attire on her sexy body, as Randy Orton now scope her up easily to VERTICAL BODY SLAMS her to the canvass with force. Mandy Rose is down, as Orton walks slowly to the ropes ( right of screen ) as he takes his time to then return as he RUNNING HIGH KNEE DROPS Mandy Rose to the forehead, as she rolls around holding her face as Orton smirks because of what he did whilst on one knee. Randy Orton on his hands & knees near the corner ( bottom right of screen ) as he is demanding Mandy Rose get up, as she is trying to do so, as Randy Orton waits patiently to pounce like a viper he is ( .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven seconds ) as Mandy Rose gets up RANDY ORTON is up to R.K.O's Mandy Rose & leaves her prone on the canvass. Orton rolls her over for a pin fall hooking the leg .... one, .... count, as MANDY ROSE BREAKS THE COUNT!, with a gently kick out, but enough to life her right shoulder off the canvass.

Randy Orton is beside himself, he is furious & wanting to pound on Mandy Rose whom is down, as Randy Orton ( with his back to the far, far side of the ring ) as Mandy Rose rolled near the ropes ( main camera, facing the ropes whilst lying on her side, with her shoes pointing towards right of screen ) Orton off the ropes ( far side of the ring ) returns a long way to BASEBALL SLIDE DOUBLE FRONT KICK Mandy Rose knocking her to underneath ropes ( main camera ) as she ends up on the outside floor extra padded floor to protect wrestlers ) Randy Orton preached on the middle turnbuckle as he is gloating & doing his mocking motion. Randy Orton now standing on the top turnbuckle pad ( top right of screen corner ) as he looks down on Mandy Rose trying to get up ( taking .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six seconds ) as he FLYING DOUBLE AX HANDLES Mandy Rose as she rose to her feet, but Mandy Rose ducks underneath as Randy Orton on his feet after missing her, as she spins around & Mandy Rose MIDRIFF STOMPS Randy Orton ... one, ... two times, to quickly SPINNING DOUBLE AX HANDLES Randy Orton to unbalance him, as Mandy Rose now RUNNING SPEARS Orton ( standing point her back side to the bottom right of screen steel steps at ringside on the outside floor ) to which she attacked in her sexy outfit & nailed him. Orton is holding his ribs, as Mandy Rose helps Randy Orton up to his feet, now she has momentum to place him with a OVERHEAD LIFT above her head as she holds him ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds ) then POWER PRESS TOSSES him through the ropes ( main camera side of the ring, as she had her back to the main camera too ).

Mandy Rose climbs onto the ring apron as she shows off her sexy body to the fans ( main camera side of the ring ) as Orton is up to RUNNING DOUBLE DROP KICKS Mandy Rose whom moved out of the way, as Orton missed her & upended himself as he lands backwards on the back of his head. Mandy Rose fully aware of his situation steps through the ropes, as she casually flicks her hair back & then place her left hand on her hip ( with her back to the main camera ) as Mandy Rose now pulls up Orton to his feet as Mandy Orton STANDING BEAR HUGS Randy Orton whom is fighting it as he grimaces whilst pulling on her hair, but his hands now release her hair, as Mandy Rose BELLY TO BELLY OVERSUPLEX into a POWERSLAM PINS Randy Orton as Mandy Rose GRAPEVINE PINS Randy Orton lying directly on top of him as her body smothers Orton as the referee counts .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
MANDY ROSE

THE END OF MATCH 1
COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 2
1-2 HANDICAP TAG MATCH

THE MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS
VS
PEYTON ROYCE

BELL SOUNDS
Peyton Royce who incorporate sexual antics into her matches, will have her work cut out in this 2-1 HANDICAP TAG MATCH. Peyton Royce licking her lips as she stands in her corner looking super sexy. Chris Sabin & Alex Shelly still working out who will start,as watch her seductively walk away from her corner ( top left of screen ) motioning come on boys, whose up 1st. Chris Sabin tells his tag partner, I got this. Peyton Royce & Chris Sabin walk about the ring as they sum each other up. Chris Sabin watching Peyton Royce arouse herself buy rubbing her hands all over her body as it to provoke a sexual hard on from Chris Sabin who is beginning to get a stiff. Peyton Royce asks him whether he wants to touch her, he does as she strolls up to him as she allows him to check her up close up. Peyton Royce ( with her back to the main camera ) in the middle of the ring is rubbing her body against his opponents body. Peyton Royce now STANDING HEADLOCK KISSES Chris Sabin being kissed by her, whilst she allows his hands to rub her body making her come on like having an faint orgasm. Chris Sabin is captivated by her kissing Chris Sabin whilst she looks at Alex Shelley too as if daring him to want someone as well. Peyton Royce continues to kiss him as Chris Sabin places his hands on her ass checks squeezing them & pulls her in closer to him.

As PEYTON ROYCE " OH YEAH BABY, I KNOW YOU WANT ME, YOU COULD HAVE HIM IN THIS RING, JUST KEEP MAKING ME COME ON, OH YES ". Chris Sabin is still kissing Peyton Royce on the ropes as the referee steps in, as Peyton Royce breaks then rubs her body as she turns to run her bum into the hard on of Chris Sabin as she makes orgasm noises. Peyton Royce now walks off to SIDE KICKS Chris Sabin to the chest, as he didn't expect that then she SIDE KICKS his face to quickly CLOTHES LINE CHOPS Chris Sabin as he lounged at her. Peyton Royce now pulls up Chris Sabin as she kisses him again. Peyton Royce now rubs her crouch firmly into the stiff of Chris Sabin. As Peyton Royce sense his legs weaken, as Peyton Royce now REAR STANDING SLEEPER HOLDS Chris Sabin as she nibbles on his ear in the process playfully. Peyton Royce ( with her back directly in line with the main camera & very close to it ) slowly lowers Chris Sabin to a lying down as Peyton Royce REVERSE FACE SITS Chris Sabin as she sways her hips sexually side to side as she raffles her hair during the process as she makes orgasm sound, getting louder & louder whilst his face is covered by her crouch & his dick is swelling up to make a huge stiff as he tights stretch & show how much esctasty he is displaying under the sexy active attractive woman as she licks her lips as she feels him moving underneath as she comes on & starts telling him.

PEYTON ROYCE " OH YES, COME ON CHRIS SABIN FIGHT IT, STRUGGLE IT EMPOWERS ME MORE & GIVES ME A GREATER ORGASM, MEANING YOU GET A BIGGER HARD ON & I WILL DOMINATE YOU IN FRONT OF THESE FANS & YOUR TAG TEAM PARTNER ".

Alex Shelly has seen enough he illegal enters the ring, as Peyton Royce rises sexily off the face of Chris Sabin as she turns to RAPID ROUNDHOUSE KICKS Alex Shelly to the chest .... one, ......... two, ... three, ... four, .... five times, then Peyton Royce KARATE LEFT & RIGHTS his midriff ...... one, ........ two, .......... three, ....... four times as she KARATE BALL RAMS him as he sinks to his knees then she smears his face into her crouch as she makes orgasm sounds again, as she has him at her mercy. The referee is simply looking on, as she winks him at then pulls the referee over as she seductive kisses him whilst Alex Shelley face rests against the crouch of Peyton Royce whom is tongue kissing the referee then she gently pushes him away as she now squats down & has THE MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS faces pressed against her breasts as she invites them to suck on them as they do, as Peyton Royce now toying with them, as she has them at her mercy. Peyton Royce has them as they both are overwhelmed by her sexual advances now they are in her spell. Peyton Royce now pulls their faces off her breasts as Peyton Royce DOUBLE COMPLETE SHOTS them to the canvass, as Peyton Royce now rolls Chris Sabin on top of Alex Shelly directly as she sits REVERSE FACE SITS Chris Sabin trapping Alex Shelly beneath his partner & thus they both have their arms drop .... one, .... two, .... three times, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER. Peyton Royce just remains sitting as she enjoys watching her opponents cum up because of the sheer sexual domination she performed on them during this match. Peyton Royce walks away after getting up & blows kisses to her fans, as she winks at the referee too.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
PEYTON ROYCE

THE END OF MATCH 2

COMMERCIAL BREAK
STACY KEIBLER
BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
I'm here with Stacy Keibler who will be in action next up. But who is your opponent these fans want to know.

STACY KEIBLER
Hey Gene, you are so cute, I'm going to kiss you on your bald head ( as she does ). I am facing Stone Cold Steve Austin.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
No Stacy, not The Rattle Snake Steve Austin.

STACY KEIBLER
Yes Gene, him. You are so adorable when you worry about me, but it is the safety of Steve Austin you should be concerned with. My legs can seduce men one moment & in the next crush them like a sexy female pyhon.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
Stacy Keibler, you are going into the ring against a man unscripted wrestling was tailored for.

STACY KEIBLER
Meaning me long legs can cause untold damage & when I unleash the power & sexual appeal of him legs upon one Steve Austin he will be left face down on the canvass. Oh by the way Steve Austin, our match is a CAGE MATCH, so no where for you to hide.

MEAN GENE OAKLAND
I must insist this is reckless endangerment of your body.

STACY KEIBLER
By the time I'm done with them, it will be Steve Austin who is going to wish I took it easy on him, not the other way around. I'm off Mean Gene, bye as you watch me destroy Steve Austin.

MEAN GENE OAKLND
There she goes, my heart will be saddened to see what will happen to her.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
MATCH 3
1 ON 1 CAGE MATCH,
WINNER BY PIN FALL OR SUBMISSION

STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN
VS
STACY KEIBLER

BELL SOUNDS
Steve Austin eyes off Stacy Keibler who looks remarkable gorgeous in this attire for a CAGE MATCH. Stacy Keibler & Steve Austin move about the ring, as Stacy Keibler ( very near, with her back to the top right of screen corner ) Steve Austin CLOSE FIST LEFT & RIGHTS Stacy keibler whom sways out of the way, then continues to sway out of the way as Steve Austin is missing ....... one, ..... two, .......... three, ....... four, ... five, ....... six, ........ seven, ..... eight COMBINATION LEFT & RIGHTS. Stacy Keibler now KARATE ARM TWIRLS Steve Austin as he tried to lounge at Stacy Keibler to no avail. Stacy Keibler now corners Steve Austin inside this steel cage, as Stacy Keibler CORNER SHOE HEEL CHOKES Steve Austin as he tries in vain to break clear ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven, .... twelve, .... thirteen seconds ) as Stacy Keibler walks away showing off her legs. Steve Austin shaking off the effects, as he RUNNING CLOTHES LINES Stacy Keibler from behind to upend her viciously to the canvass, then demands she gets up as he observes her sexy ass as she is on all fours on the canvass inside the ring & surrounded by this cage ( as she is near the middle of the ring ) Steve Austin off the ropes ( far side of the ring ) returns to DOUBLE AX CHOPS Stacy Keibler still on all fours to the upper back to leave her on the canvass suffering afterwards. Steve Austin ( with his back near & to the main camera ) as he now taunts Stacy Keibler, as he now SOCCER KICKS her to the rib cage brutally ..... once, ........ twice, .......... third time firmly. Steve Austin ( after .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four seconds ) pulls up Stacy keibler to her feet & walks her to the ropes ( main camera, side of the ring, side the steel cage ). Stacy Keibler is SCOPE BODY SLAMMED by Steve Austin whom follow up ELBOW DROPS Stacy Keibler to the midriff, then gets up & ( after .... one, .... two, .... three seconds ) JUMPING ELBOW DROPS the canvass, as she rolled out of the way.

Steve Austin wringing his elbow as he landed on funny bone. Stacy keibler now SPINNING KARATE BACK LEG KICKS Steve Austin across his upper back as he got to his knees. Stacy Keibler now off the ropes on her attire ( left of screen ) returns to RUNNING SHOWGIRL HIGH KICKS Steve Austin to the face on his knees as he slumps forward with a busted upper lip. Stacy Keibler watching him bleed on the canvass, as Stacy Keibler now uses her shoe heel to HEEL STOMPS Stacy Keibler then grinds his back with the shoe heel of her right show ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine seconds ) as she lets up. Steve Austin is grimacing as he gets to his feet ( taking .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four seconds ) as Stacy keibler returns off the ropes ( right of screen ) to CARTWHEEL into a DOUBLE DROP KICKS Steve Austin to the side of his face as he is down on the canvass. Stacy Keibler now has Steve Austin his feet, as she uses her long legs to THE JAPANESE TWIST SUBMISSION HOLDS ( MODIFIED VERSION OF THE ABDOMINAL STRETCH ) as he bellows in agony. Stacy Keibler demanding he scream out her name, as she makes Steve Austin suffer whom HIP TOSSES Stacy keibler to the canvass to SOCCER KICK her to the lower back then MULTIPLE DOWNWARD STOMPS Stacy Keibler sitting up ( facing the bottom right of screen corner, really close too ). Stacy keibler now gets yanked to her feet.

Steve Austin demeanor as suddenly changed to full blown outraged. Steve Austin has Stacy Keibler up on her feet, as Steve Austin now places Stacy Keibler on the top turnbuckle pad ( bottom right of screen ) as he climbs to the top to join her as Stacy keibler KARATE BACK ELBOWS him to the rib cage .... one, ....... two, ......... three times then feel Stacy keibler fall backwards to the canvass but he held onto her to SUPER BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX Stacy keibler to the canvass to leave her almost broken in half. Stacy Keibler is down, as Steve Austin COBRA CLUTCHES Stacy keibler as she is yanked to her feet rag doll style as he toys with her, as Stacy keibler KARATE AX KICKS Steve Austin behind her to the face, what leg extension & flexibility. Stacy keibler now LADY LIKE LEG SPLITS JAWBREAKERS Steve Austin as he REVERSE WAIST LOCKED her standing. Stacy keibler slowly gets to her feet, as she walks casually behind Steve Austin sitting up. Steve Austin is now folding up Steve Austin as Stacy keibler using her legs to painfully pull Steve Austin's legs over his over & apart as he is battling under agony to break out. Stacy keibler smiling as she taunts Steve Austin to break out of her submission hold. Steve Austin is fading as he is struggling less & less. Stacy keibler releases the hold, as she rises to her feet, showing him her sexy ass as she bends forward.

Steve Austin is left on his back, as he watches Stacy keibler now SEXY STANCE OVER him as he looks up to see her curvy body standing over him. Stacy Keibler now does a sexy dance before lowering herself to use her legs to FRONT BODY SCISSORS Steve Austin sitting up, as he is in agony, coughing up blood. Stacy Keibler now crushing his with her legs, as he is coughing up more & more blood as he is fading. Stacy keibler waves to the fans as she sits on his dick whilst applying the hold in his shorts. Stacy Keibler now releases the hold as she stands over him to pull up Steve Austin as he is fading, as Stacy keibler drapes Steve Austin onto her shoulders walks about the ring, inside the steel cage to now LADY LIKE F5 Steve Austin as she leaves him out cold. Stacy Keibler now gets up to stroll over to place a shoe on his face & order Steve Austin to kiss her shoe heel, if he wants this to end, as he obliges as she now motions to the referee you can count the pin fall whilst places one shoe on his chest to lean forward sexily showing off her posture .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
STACY KEIBLER

THE END OF MATCH 3

COMMERCIAL BREAK
Attached Images
File Type: png MANDY ROSE MR0.png (798.6 KB, 331 views)
File Type: jpg RANDY ORTON RO1.jpg (48.7 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg motor city machine guns - MCMG1.jpg (654.6 KB, 51 views)
File Type: png peyton royce pr1.png (167.9 KB, 256 views)
File Type: jpg steve austin sa1.jpg (100.9 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg STACY KEIBLER SK01.jpg (130.9 KB, 286 views)

Last edited by sablebomb; 25-Sep-17 at 12:45.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sablebomb For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-17, 08:52
Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

paige vs undertaker,I quit match plz
The Following User Says Thank You to habib For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-17, 10:44
Last Achievements

Loved match 1, Mandy Rose has got to be tough, surviving not one, not two, but three RKOs, and going on to win, I really look forward to more.
Old 26-Sep-17, 12:36
Last Achievements

MATCH 4

1 ON 1 MATCH

LANA
vs
JOHN CENA

BELL SOUDS

John Cena PEARL HARBOR ATTACKS Lana in her own corner ( top left of screen ) as he FOREARM CLUBS her trapped in the corner ( face the top left of screen corner ) as he delivers ....... one, ........ two, ........... three, ............ four, ........ five times to immediately MULTIPLE KNIFE EDGE CHOPS Lana still facing the corner another .... one, ........ two, ........... three, .................. four times. Cena now BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX Lana as he leaves her on the canvass. Lana is trying to get it together in her sexy outfit. Cena now off the ropes ( main camera ) returns to SPIRAL ELBOW DROPS Lana to the chest, as he gets up to his feet, pumped up as the fans boo him. Lana is struggling to recover, as Cena pulls up Lana then STRONG CORNER WHIPS her from the middle of the ring to the corner ( top right of screen corner ). Lana is slumped upright in the corner, as Cena follow up CORNER AVALANCHES Lana whom RAISED SHOE HEELS him to the face with a raised shoe heel. Cena cops a follow up no Cena F U's Lana as she attacked him & leaves her down as he STF-U's her on the canvass, he wants to put this away early, but Lana KARATE BACK ELBOWS his throat ..... one, .......... two, ............ three, .................... four times. Lana gets up, as Cena is gasping for air, as Lana gets to her feet standing over Cena on all fours, as Lana demands he gets up. Cena sucking it up, as he does so ( taking .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds ) as he stands Lana TORTURE RACKS Cena as she holds him struggling in the hold ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds ) as Lana now heads to the far side of the ring ropes strolling seductively whilst maintaining the TORTURE RACK to POWER PRESS TOSSES Cena to the outside floor. Cena moaning in agony. Lana walks off as she parades her body in the middle of the ring all alone. Lana climbs down the steel steps wearing her sexy attire as she strolls sexily after Cena who is crawling along the outside floor. Lana now pulls up Cena to HANGING VERTICAL SUPLEX HOLDS him ( side on between the far side of the ring & hoarding directly in line with them ). Lana holds the hold for ( .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six seconds then TOSSES him back into the ring, as Cena is rolling along the canvass. Lana on the ring apron as she shows off her sexy body with a sexy dance. Lana now turns to face her opponent Cena in the ring whom FLOAT OVER SUPLEXES Lana back into the ring, that hurts.

Both Lana & Cena now on the canvass trying to get it together. Lana now gets to her feet first as Cena is up second time, as Lana as Cena HAYMAKER PUNCHES Lana ( with her back & near the right of screen ropes ) as she ducks underneath as he ends up on the ropes, as Lana SPINNING ROPE CLOTHES LINES Cena whom ends up tumbling to the outside floor in front of the commentators booth ( right of screen ) on the outside floor. Cena is up but groggy, as he is punching the air. Lana climbs sexily down the steps to head for him, as she KARATE RIGHTS his rib cage .... one, ..... two, ....... three times, to Lana SWINGING NECK BREAKS Cena as she left him on the outside floor. Lana KARATE KICKS his face to watch him FURY RIGHTS Lana to the face to knock her a few steps back. Lana BOXING LEFT & RIGHT JABS Cena .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four times, as she kept her fists open. Lana KARATE HIGH KICKS Cena with a massive follow through as she sends him back peddling to the hoardings & he slumps against it. Lana now in high heelsSPEAR TACKLES Cena whom dives out of the way & Lana crushes through the hoardings as she is hurt. Cena has got up as he STF-U's Lana lying on the smashed up hoardings at ringside as he is hurting her severely showing not a ounce of compassion for his hurting opponent. Lana is now pulled up to her feet as Cena scopes her up drapes her over his shoulder to climb the ring apron to BODY SLAM her back into the ring from the ring apron ( right of screen, near the top turnbuckle pad ) & he climbs to the top turnbuckle pad ( top right of screen now ). Cena FLAMING ASS DROPS Lana as she got to her feet groggy & he nailed the move.

Lana is pulled up as she is about to fall down, as Cena drapes Lana across his shoulders to F U's her a second time in this match, as he is cocky now, as Lana is down. Lana is near the ropes ( far side of the ring ). Lana is left to her own devices to get up using the ropes ( far side of the ring, taking .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .. seconds ) as Cena comes at Lana whom CLOTHES LINES Cena as she dropped him, then Lana LOW CLOTHES LINE Cena as she leaves him feeling his throat area. Lana pulls Cena up to his feet, as Lana now scopes up Cena to place him on her shoulders to walk over to the corner ( top left of screen corner ) as she places him on the top turnbuckle pad ( top left of screen facing the fans ). Lana now preached on the middle turnbuckle pad CRUCIFIX POWER BOMBS Cena all the way to the canvass as she left him sprawled out on the canvass. Lana now strolls over to circle Cena who hasn't moved at all. Lana show casing her sexy body, as she is stalking her prey. Cena is still flat on his back, as Lana REVERSE FACE SITS Cena as she raffles her hair in the process too. Lana telling Cena to enjoy it, as he has now movement in him at all. Cena then beings to thrash about ever so briefly. Cena again out of it, as Lana blows kisses to the fans chanting her name. Cena now raises off Cena.

Cena is down, as Lana now pulls up Cena as she scope him up without any resistance to drape him over her left shoulder to now RUNNING PUMPHANDLE POWERSLAMS Cena to land on top of him as she now covers him with her body cross body pin .... one, .... two, .. count, as CENA KICKS OUT ! & gets to his feet to F U's Lana out of no where, as he lands face down on the canvass along with Lana whom also is down & trying to shake off the effects. Cena is up 1st, as he looks down on Lana whom he pulls up by her hair to her feet, as Lana is Irish Whipped, no she SLINGSHOT FIREMAN CARRY'S SLAMS Cena into a REVERSE HEADSCISSORS Cena immediately as he places his hands on her legs to try to pull her legs apart, as Lana is rests her body on his manhood as she squeezes his head between her toned legs, as Lana making Cena scream out on agony. Lana ( maintains the hold for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven, .... twelve, .... thirteen, .... fourteen, .... fifteen, .... sixteen, .... seventeen, .... eighteen, .... nineteen, .... twenty seconds ) as Lana lets up to now cover him with a hook leg as the referee counts .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
LANA

THE END OF MATCH 4
COMMERCIAL BREAK
Attached Images
File Type: png LANA 00001.png (266.5 KB, 199 views)
File Type: jpg JOHN CENA JC01.jpg (42.4 KB, 27 views)

Last edited by sablebomb; 26-Sep-17 at 13:38.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sablebomb For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-17, 01:18
Last Achievements

Nice! Great stuff again, really enjoyed all of it! Both the 2nd and 3rd matches in the first post and the 1st match of the new post, knowing how big and strong John Cena is, it's really cool seeing him being overpowered and beaten by a much smaller, though really, really hot woman! Keep up the great work!
Old 28-Sep-17, 11:00
Last Achievements

Default Gender wars federation SHOW 1 PART 3

MATCH 5
1 vs 3 HANDICAP ELIMINATION TAG MATCH

THE SHIELD
vs
TRISH STRTUS
BELL SOUNDS

Trish Stratus & Ramon Reigns to start things off. it is 4-0 in favor of the divas vs superstars. Can they finally get a win over the divas. Trish Stratus meanwhile has HEADLOCKED Ramon Reigns in the middle of the ring ( as she is with her back to the left of screen ropes ), as Ramon Reigns scopes up Trish Stratus to BODY SLAMS her to the canvass, as he DIVING FIST DROP follows up to her face & connects. Trish Stratus gets up near the ropes ( left of screen ) as Ramon Reigns RUNNING HIGH BOOTS Trish Stratus to the face to which she ducks underneath & REBOUND BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX Ramon Reigns whom rebounded backwards off the ropes ( left of screen, near the bottom left of screen corner too ) & backwards rebounded into the arms of Trish Stratus ( side on to the main camera ) as she delivered that move. Trish Stratus ( facing the main camera, nearest to the bottom left of screen corner & within touching distance of those ropes ) now SIDE KICKS Ramon Reigns as he rose to his feet to propel him to the corner, his corner ( bottom right of screen ) as Trish Stratus CORNER AVALANCHES Ramon Reigns in his own corner ( bottom right of screen ) & in front of his tag partners. Trish Stratus walks off as she motions to seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose plenty of me to go around for all of you. Seth Rollins tags himself in, as he points at Trish Stratus warning her of what is about to come her way. Trish Stratus now locks up to Seth Rollins whom ARM DRUG TOSSES Trish Stratus to the canvass to SHOULDER LOCKS her on her back, as she looks up off the canvass at Seth Rollins. Seth Rollins & Trish Stratus both rise to their feet, as Seth Rollin ROUNDHOUSE KICKS Trish Stratus to the back of her head, then Seth Rollins DOUBLE STANDING DROP KICKS Trish Stratus as she was side on to him & ( side on to the top right of screen corner ). Seth Rollins now RUNNING DOUBLE DROP KICKS Trish Stratus as she rose to her feet & sent her orbiting into the turnbuckle corner upright ( top right of screen ). Seth Rollins now walks over to MULTIPLE CORNER KICKS Trish Stratus to the chest, midriff .... one, ....two, ........ three, ...... four times. Trish Stratus now gets pulled away by Seth Rollins under instructions from the referee to allow her out of the corner. Seth Rollins now scope BODY SLAMS Trish Stratus in the corner on the canvass ( top right of screen corner ).

Seth Rollins now pulls up Trish Stratus to STRONG IRISH WHIPS Trish Stratus to his teams corner ( bottom right of screen ) as Trish Stratus used the corner to WHISPER IN THE WIND coming off the top turnbuckle pad ( top right of screen ) to deliver that move. Seth Rollins is down, so too Trish Stratus whom is sucking up the big ones too. The referee checking on the condition of both of them, as he takes a little bit longer to commence a double count. Seth Rollins gets up first & groggy too, but he attacks the ropes ( main camera ) & is met by Trish Stratus whom rose to her feet to FLAPJACK DROP KICKS Seth Rollins to his chest as he lands on the canvass. Trish Stratus now attacks the ropes between her & ( main camera side of the ring ) needing to skip over Seth Rollins lying between them on the canvass & consequently Trish Stratus used those ropes ( directly in line with the main camera ) to SPRINGBOARD CORKSCREW DOUBLE KNEE DROPS Seth Rollins to the chest, then remains kneeling on his chest as she makes him moan in pain. Trish Stratus now rises off Seth Rollins, as she walks over to his partners, mocking them to step through the ropes to illegally interfere. Trish Stratus now turns her attention on Seth Rollins whom SPINNING ROUNDHOUSE KICKS Trish Stratus to the face to upend her to the canvass. Seth Rollins now pulls up Trish Stratus as no wrestlers giving any one time to regroup thus far in this match. Seth Rollins back peddle walks Trish Stratus to his corner ( bottom right of screen ) as Dean Ambrose wants to tag in, but Trish Stratus KARATE BACK KICKS Dean Ambrose ( right of screen ropes, near the bottom right of screen corner, with his back to the time keeper at ringside ) to the throat, as he drops to one knee in discomfort & then Trish Stratus immediately SIDE KICKS Ramon Reigns on the face ( with his back to the main camera & near the bottom right of screen corner on the ring apron ) as both were standing on the ring apron awaiting to be legally tagged in. Seth Rollins HURRICANARY HEADSCISSORS Trish Stratus whom half way through the tumble counters to SPINNING POWER BOMBS Seth Rollins what a extreme counter attacking move in the midst of her opponents move.

Trish Stratus now places Seth Rollins in a REVERSE HEADSCISSORS ( with her boots pointing towards the bottom right of screen corner in a horizontal manner ) as Trish Stratus is working his head squeezing it as he is screaming in agony, whilst rubbing her hands along his hips & outer thigh as she toys with him too, as Seth Rollins is battling, as Dean Ambrose ANGRY STOMPS Trish Stratus ... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, ...... five, ............. six times, as he not only broke it up, but she was forced to crawl off him too. Dean Ambrose heads back to the ring apron. Seth Rollins is getting up, as he surveys the damage done on her. Seth Rollins is up as he heads over to pull up Trish Stratus no she was ready & sprung into action as Trish Stratus MaTRISH REVOLUTION (HANDSTAND HEADSCISSORS TAKE DOWN ) as she is up, as Seth Rollins is battling to his feet again, as Trish Stratus CHICK KICKS Seth Rollins to up end him to the canvass. Seth Rollins is down, as he is unable to respond to that powerful finishing move to his face. Seth Rollins now is placed in a SHARP SHOOTER by Trish Stratus as she makes him scream in agony, as Trish Stratus gets set upon by Dean Ambrose & Ramon Reigns whom overwhelm Trish Stratus with double teaming her. Ramon Reigns & Dean Ambrose DOUBLE WHIP Trish Stratus to the ropes ( right of screen, from the near the left of screen ropes ) as she returns Ramon Reigns & Dean Ambrose get DOUBLE CLOTHES LINED by Trish Stratus whom leaves them in her wake on the canvass. Trish Stratus off the ropes having continued on her way ( left of screen ) SPRINGBOARD DOUBLE BACK FLIP CHEERLEADER LEG SPLIT lands on their chest respectively & they both shake from the impact. Seth Rollins from behind DOUBLE DROP KICKS Trish Stratus to the back of her head as she wasn't ready & then Seth Rollins off the corner using momentum ( top left of screen corner ) to FLYING MISSILE DROP KICKS Trish Stratus to the chest, as she is down, getting to her feet immediately awfully groggy & Ramon Reigns SUPERMAN PUNCHES her to the canvass to leave her for Seth Rollins to CRAB STOMPER as he saw the opening to cover her for the pin fall .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
THE SHIELD

THE END OF MATCH 5

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 6
1 ON 1 MATCH

HULK HOGAN
VS
REBEL

BELL SOUNDS

Hulk Hogan is captivated by his opponent Rebel who is making him squirm with his hard on, as he is unable to move, as Rebel does some stretching by showing off her ass to her opponent. Rebel slowly & seductively moving strolling with sex appeal oozing from her. Hulk Hogan is getting harder & harder as his stiff is bulging in his trunks. Rebel ( takes .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven, .... twelve, .... thirteen, .... fourteen, .... fifteen, .... sixteen, .... seventeen, .... eighteen seconds ) reaches Hulk Hogan then allows him to look her over as she turns then leans with her back & ass against him. Hulk Hogan ATOMIC KNEE DROPS Rebel as he tricked her, but he does have a hard on, as Hulk Hogan ELBOW DROPS Rebel to the chest, as she shakes all over. Hulk Hogan now gets up in the prime of his career ( 35 years old, all wrestlers at their peak on my show ). Hulk Hogan now off the ropes ( right of screen ) returns to ATOMIC LEG DROPS Rebel as she rolls out of the way, he misses her completely. Rebel gets up, as does Hulk Hogan rubbing his backside as he is not impressed she rolled out of the way. Rebel moving about the ring in her sexy attire & shoe heels. Rebel ARM TWISTS Hulk Hogan as he tried to lounge at her, as she works the arm, as Hulk Hogan walks her to the corner ( top right of screen corner ), but no Rebel ARM BARS his right arm behind his back, as Rebel shorter then Hulk Hogan then uses her foot & shoe heel to push off Hogan away after releasing her hold on him. Hulk Hogan not rushing, he knows he has time to wear her down. Hulk Hogan now locks up to Rebel trapping her in the corner ( top right of screen ) as he has he up against that corner firmly. Hulk Hogan refusing to clean break, as Hulk Hogan slowly now makes like he will, as Rebel gets her hair raffled, then he walks off. Rebel not impressed, as she moves about the ring. Rebel ( with her back to & near the left of screen ) locks up in a GRAPPLE LOCK UP with Hulk Hogan. Rebel fighting his power, as Hulk Hogan has her on the ropes ( far side of the ring, near the top right of screen corner) with relevant ease again. Hulk Hogan now RIGHT & LEFTS her body then goes upstairs, but Rebel sways underneath his LEFT & RIGHT CROSS PUNCHES, as Rebel switches positions & now Rebel has Hogan on the ropes, as she LEFT & RIGHT BOXING JABS Hogan on the ropes ( far side of the ring, now more center then near a corner ) as Rebel delivers ... one, ... two, .... three, ..... four times getting through his defenses. Hulk Hogan retaliates with force as he immediately sparked into rage, is now landing FURY RIGHTS Rebel whom backed off towards the middle of the ring, after she did break cleanly & was holding her arm up gloating & Hulk Hogan now continues his rampage as he lands more MULTIPLE FURY RIGHTS Rebel ..... one, ..... two, .... three, .... four times.

Hulk Hogan dropped Rebel like a bad habit, then proceeds to urgently pull her up now & apply a smart wear down hold. Hulk Hogan ( with his back near the far side of the ring ) is applying a ABDOMINAL STRETCHES on Rebel as he goes for a submission hold to show he is tactically aware of what he needs to do to win this match against a diva. Rebel KARATE SHOE HEEL STOMPS the right boot of Hulk Hogan .... one, ..... two, ......... three, .......... four, ............ five times, as he not only released her, but is hobbling. Rebel turns to face her opponent as Rebel HIP TOSSES Hulk Hogan about to slump forward into her arms because he is limping to all those vicious stomps. Rebel now SWINGING NECKBREAKS Hulk Hogan as she now gets up leaving Hulk Hogan on his back on the canvass. Rebel now allows Hulk Hogan to get up ( taking .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six seconds ) as he does Rebel moves in to BACK HAND BITCH SLAPS Hogan across the face as he is sent to the ropes ( far side of the ring ). Rebel moves in swiftly as Rebel LEFT BACK HANDS Hogan across the face again, as he is stunned by the force of the blow. Rebel now Irish Whips Hogan off the ropes ( far side of the ring ) to the opposite ropes ( main camera ) on his return Rebel cops a RUNNING HIGH BOOT to her face to which she is down & on her back. Hogan off the ropes ( left of screen ) returns to ATOMIC LEG DROPS Rebel to this time nail it & go for the cover .... one, .... two, .. count, as REBEL KICKS OUT!Hulk Hogan now pulls up Rebel by her hair, as he STANDING HEADLOCKS her, as she is trying to escape after suffering his finishing move moments ago. Hulk Hogan using his strength, power & height to great advantage. Rebel grapples out of his hold to HAMMER LOCK into a BRIDGE Hulk Hogan much to his horror. Rebel now releases him & Rebel motions get up to Hogan, as he does fully alert of what just transpired. Rebel locks up leaning into Hogan as she use the INDIAN KNUCKLE LOCK UP with their arms spread out as they impose their will upon each other ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven, .... twelve, .... thirteen, .... fourteen, .... fifteen, .... sixteen, .... seventeen seconds ) as Rebel now forces Hogan to gradually drop to one knee like he is about to propose to this gorgeous woman. Rebel bends his wrists back as she has him down on his knees as his face presses up against her crouch as she keeps the move going, then Hogan battles to his feet again as Rebel withstands his attempt to do so, a battle of wits in this test of strength match up.

Rebel has weakened his resolve as Rebel now places Hogan head between her thighs standing over him to STANDING FRONT ON HEADSCISSORS Hogan as he sexy legs crush his face, as his hands tremble whilst she still maintains her grip on them. Hogan is screaming in agony, as he DOUBLE LEG SLAMS Rebel then falls on top of her in exhaustion, but rolled off her preventing a follow up pin fall. Rebel is winded, but sits up as does Hogan. The referee allowing them to get up without any double count enforced. Rebel & Hogan are both up, as Rebel blocks the FURY RIGHTS of Hogan ( with her back to the left of screen ropes ) as she does so ..... one, ..... two, ......... three, ............ four, .......................... five times. Rebel now ducks underneath his wild CLOTHES LINE as Hogan turns around Rebel scopes him up high in the air above her head to PUMP HANDLE POWERSLAMS Hogan as the course of this match may have now changed as a result of that powerful slam. Hogan is sitting up as Rebel DRAGON SLEEPER HOLDS Hogan sitting up, as Rebel in control of proceedings now.Hogan reaches back to DOUBLE HANDED SNAPMARES Rebel whom gets tossed to the canvass as she springs to her feet, as Hogan is up as Rebel now blocks his CLOTHES LINE to be counter attacked by Rebel whom now SEXY LADY LIKE CROSS BODY THIGHS Hogan ( with his back near the top left of screen corner ) ...... one, ............ two, ............... three, ................. four, ........ five, .................. six times. Rebel now STANDING FRONT FACE LOCKS Hogan as he is bent forward with this hold after all this blows, as he is now battling to escape suddenly. Rebel ( with her back to the bottom right of screen corner, way, way, way across the other side of the ring ) as she has maintaining control of him as she now effortlessly HANGING VERTICAL SUPLEX Hogan ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven seconds ) as Rebel SUPLEX SLAMS Hogan to the canvass, what a show of strength by Rebel.

Rebel now SHOE HEEL CHOKES Hogan on his back, as she stands over him as he places his hands on her firm toned left leg she is using to choke him, as the referee is demanding she not do that & she adheres to his wishes. Rebel now strolls & stalks Hogan, as she waiting for him to get it together to get up. Rebel now in the corner ( top right of screen ) with her back to her opponent as she is showing off her body by doing sexy moves. Hogan is up eventually as he sees Rebel whom now turns to wink at him. Hogan now groggy & getting worn down, as he looks to lock up to Rebel whom obliges him, as Rebel MULTIPLE MIDRIFF PUNCHES Hogan with her right fist .... one, ...... two, ...... three, .............. four, ..................... five, ......... six, ........... seven, ........................ eight times. Rebel now sensing his there for the taking as Rebel easily scope up Hogan to POWERSLAMS him as she gets up, as Hogan is trembling in pain. Rebel now climbs to the top turnbuckle pad ( top right of screen ) as Hogan is beginning to HULK UP. Rebel TOP ROPE FLYING KARATE KICKS Hogan whom met her with a BIG BOOT FEND OFF to her face, as she is down, almost broke her in half by the force of that counter fend off. Hogan now pulls up Rebel as he SCOPE BODY SLAMS her to the canvass, as he taunts the fans with his signature move coming up. Hogan takes his time, as he now comes off the ropes ( far side of the ring ) as Rebel got to her feet to KARATE CLOTHES LINES Hogan to twist him through the air before he landed on the canvass. Rebel now pulls up Hogan to his feet, as Rebel scopes up Hogan to POWERFUL BACK BREAKS Hogan leaving him on his back. Rebel now makes her way to the top turnbuckle pad ( bottom left of screen, taking .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four seconds ) as she does. Hogan AVALANCHE SUPERPLEXES Rebel to the canvass, oh the impact of that move, as both are down in considerable pain. The referee has checked on them both, as he is stiffing up, as he is up on his feet, his adrenaline pumping through his veins as we've seen many scripted times, now unscripted time for the first time too. Hogan pulls up Rebel to walk her to the ropes ( far side of the ring ) as he KNIFE EDGE CHOPS Rebel .... one, ...... two, ...... three times. Rebel KNIFE EDGE CHOPS Hogan now .... one, .... two times, as they exchange KNIFE EDGE CHOPS ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six seconds ) as Rebel has overwhelmed with her chops. Hogan head bowed & Rebel SEXY LADY LIKE THIGH LIFTS his face .... one, .... two, ....... three times. Rebel standing side on to Hogan as he is about to fall down in the middle of the ring ( with his back to the main camera ). Rebel now scopes him up easily to TOMBSTONE PILE DRIVES Hogan as she now LEG SPLIT FACE SITS Hogan as he is stiffing up somewhere else as she tells him, enjoy as Rebel smears his face with her crouch as she giving Hogan a time of his life now she has in at her mercy. Hogan is out, as Rebel asks the referee to count, as she uses this hold for pin fall .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
REBEL

THE END OF MATCH 6

COMMERCIAL BREAK

THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
IN THE RING ADDRESSING THE FANS

ANGELINA LOVE
As you can all see, where are beautiful & ready for action. But who do we face. I know we will offer a open challenge to the WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS HARLEM HEAT for their titles in this ring tonight.

VELVET SKY
We know your both have hard on's for us, here is your chance for our bodies to press up against both of yours as we first provide pleasure & then pain.

ANGELINA LOVE
Oh nobody other than us two know how that feels to make guys & gals come on for us & then beat them because they are patty in our hands.

HARLEM HEAT
STAGE AREA

BOOKER T
Tell me you too, didn't just say all those things about us.

ANGELINA LOVE
Oh we did Booker baby & come to this ring, let the match begin & we will prove it to you both unconditional.

VELVET SKY
You are both smart keeping your distances from us because we do bite & when we do we will take you both out.

BOOKER T.
Then lets make it happen, where I'm from that is a throw down challenge & neither of us back down from a fight. So WORLD TAG TEAM TITLES it is on the line to prove we don't scare, but embrace your challenge.

VELVET SKY
Oh sweaty you can count on us embracing you as we pin you for the three count, it's just a matter of which one of you two.

ANGELINA LOVE
So come on down boys, lets make magic in this ring.

MATCH 7
WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
ANGELINA LOVE & VELVET SKY
VS
HARLEM HEAT
BOOKER T & STEVIE RAY

BELL SOUNDS
Angelina Love & Stevie Ray to commence proceedings in this championship match. Angelina Love moves about as Angelina ( with her back to the top left of screen ) RIGHT FOREARM SHOTS Stevie Ray to the face ... one, .... two, ... three, ... four, ...... five, ............ six times. Stevie Ray is wobbly, as Angelina Love HIGH KICKS Stevie Ray to his face to deck him to the canvass, as he looks up from the canvass whilst rubbing his chin. Angelina Love motions come on tough guy. Stevie Ray doesn't need a second invite he obliges as he gets up with rage in his eyes. Stevie Ray ( with his back near the main camera ) locks up to Angelina Love whom forces him to the ropes easily ( main camera ) as Angelina Love DOUBLE HANDED CHOKES Stevie Ray against the ropes ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, ... seconds ) as Angelina Love DOUBLE HANDED CHOKE LIFTS Stevie Ray as he pulls him away from the ropes with that move. Stevie Ray struggling with all his might to break free, as Angelina Love now SKY DIVES him to the canvass as he is near the ropes on the canvass after being dispatched in the manner he just was. Angelina Love walks away towards her partner Velvet Sky to tag her in, as Stevie Ray is wounded. Stevie Ray begins to rally as he gets to his feet, as Velvet Sky reaches him to drape him over her shoulders to AEROPLANE SPINS Stevie Ray ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight seconds ) & then walks over towards her opponent corner ( bottom right of screen ) whereby Velvet Sky proceeds toBIG BODY SLAM Stevie Ray then gesture to Booker T to replace his partner by tagging himself in if he dares. Booker T does that, as Velvet Sky EUROPEAN UPPERCUTS Booker T ... one, .... two, ....... three, ....... four, ......... five, ......... six, ....... seven, ........ eight times. Velvet Sky now SUPLEX SLAMS Booker T to the canvass, as she gets up. Angelina Love tags in, as she comes off the ropes ( far side of the ring ) to RUNNING HIGH KICKS Booker T to the face on his knees ( facing the left of screen ropes). Angelina Love now pulls up Booker T to scope PUMPHANDLE POWERSLAM PINS Booker T hooks the leg for the pin fall, no way it could be over this easily .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

WINNERS OF THE MATCH
& NEW
WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
ANGELINA LOVE & VELVET SKY

THE END OF MATCH 7

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Attached Images
File Type: jpg THE SHIELD TS1.jpg (72.3 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg trish stratus TS1.jpg (295.3 KB, 182 views)
File Type: jpg REBEL R1.jpg (65.8 KB, 192 views)
File Type: jpeg HULK HOGAN HH1.jpeg (130.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE BP1.jpg (48.9 KB, 142 views)
File Type: jpg HARLEM HEAT HH001.jpg (105.7 KB, 35 views)

Last edited by sablebomb; 29-Sep-17 at 08:42.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sablebomb For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-17, 01:20
Last Achievements

Very nice! Go Rebel! Beating one of the all time great performers in wrestling history in his prime! And I give props also to Trish for taking 2 out of the 3 Shield members out, Roman Reigns ruins a lot of people's good times, not mine, I like the guy, but a lot of fans hate his guts.
Old 29-Sep-17, 02:20
Last Achievements

I actually write the matches unscripted. I don't know what will happen until I begin writing. I have bullet points in terms of their moves etc, but from there I wing it & go with the flow makes it more enjoyable writing these stories too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sablebomb For This Useful Post: