Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Aug-18, 02:32
ap643

Default Re: New Boxing Challenges at the Core Four Gym

Having dispatched her young, disrespectful opponant Krysten, Cynthia and Diane return to our corner. Di gingerly slips between the ropes to go to the dressing room when Cynthia tugs on her arm and verbally engages us.

" Whether you take this personally or not I really don't care. Diane , but I have trained long and hard for our boxing match. I WILL be trying to hurt you. Hurt you bad! I thought that I could get over those comments that you and Joe made way back when and I feel like some punishment is in order, some retribution for my injured reputation. Danny says that I need to defeat you in the ring to even things up and clear the air once and for all. Just a warning, I intend to thoroughly beat you down!"

To say that Diane and I were totally shocked at Cynthia's words and the tone of the delivery would be an understatement. Di was never good at letting a threat pass and quickly responded,

" I'm not too concerned about your intention of trying to hurt me Cynthia, but you will have to catch me first. I, too, have been training as if my life depends on this next fight. Nobody comes into my gym and outfights me if I can help it. No doubt that somebody is going to be bloodied and knocked unconscious and it's not going to be me!"

Cynthia's normally pleasant facial expression suddenly turns a bit darker and ominous.

" Somebody just arrived in your gym and she intends to do just that Bitch!"

The women are nose to nose now and I did not intend to let my bride trade fists right now. Seperating the two pugilists, I tried to drag Di to the locker room.

" Bring it Bitch, bring your best! See you in 30 days! Show up or I'll come and get you!"

" Don't worry Diane, I'll be there!"

Next up: Cynthia and Diane clear the air!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-18, 22:55
ap643

Thirty days pass quickly. Diane has sparred with anyone who is willing and has pummeled me on a regular basis. My ribs are sore as hell and I am glad that it's not me who will be facing her in the ring.

Cynthia is reported to be beating up a number of opponants while preparing to box my bride. Rumor has it that she even was able to knockout Danny in one session.

Fight night arrives.
The girls are ready to go!

Diane is the first combatant to enter our small ring.
Her red sleevless top reveals enough to show her excited chest. Her red and white shorts hug her curvacious hips and thighs and her white boxing gloves cover her lethal fists.

I marvel at the glowing color of her beautiful face. The vaseline and perspiration give her the look of a amazon warrior. She dances and punches the air as she waits for her foe. At 5'2 1/2" tall Di has a slight height disadvantage. Strangely, she has a 2" reach advantage. This might negate the 30 lbs. weight edge and almost 20 year age edge Cynthia has over her.

Cynthia arrives next, resplendent in her black trunks trimmed in purple, her black sleevless top and black boxing gloves. She is taller, at 5'4" and heavier at 175 lbs. She carries her weight well and uses it effectively to power her punches. If she corners you , you are going to get hurt, hurt badly.

Diane has trained furiously for this fight starting right after her collaboration with Cynthia which resulted in the ass kicking she gave Krysten in their rematch. She wanted to have the stamina edge over her younger, bigger foe.

Danny and Jerry accompany Cyn to the ring. Liz and myself accompany Diane.

Again Cynthia, her long dark hair loose and framing her cherubic face , taunts my wife,

" We might be able to become friends some day, but for now I have to beat you up. Beat you up and hurt you."

Diane never misses a beat,

" I told you before Cynthia, bring your best , you"ll need it!"

Next up: The Fight
Old 18-Feb-19, 07:40
ap643

Sorry about the long delay in finishing this story. Health issues and work got in the way big time. Health issues are hopefully over and now I am semi retired so it's back to work. I type slowly and am forever editing myself so this might take a little while longer, but the story is finished and will gradually be posted.

I have to give Jonjac30 a co author credit as Cynthia is one of his characters and his ideas and story suggestions contributed mightily in this tale.

We both agreed to the official ending to this bout, but also agreed to two alternate endings and would greatly appreciate any opinions as to which of the endings are favored by the readers.

Added after 1 22 minutes:

As I said previously, Diane's red sleeveless top hides nothing. Her nipples are rock hard with excitement and anticipation of this fight.
Her white trimmed red shorts hug her curvaceous hips and thighs and her white gloves encase her lethal fists. One might worry that her age would put her at a disadvantage, but her conditioning has her equal to that of a twenty something boxer.

Cynthia also looks dangerous and excited. Her black clad fists every bit as dangerous as my wife's. Her voluptous double d breasts sway and bounch as she skips around the ring. She, as does Diane, glows from her coating of vaseline and heavy perspiration.
All during her warmup, her eyes never stray from my wife.

Diane returns the stare.

At center ring both ladies lean forward, tits touching, as they try mightily to intimidate each other. Jerry and I have all we can do to seperate the two warriors.

Both women know each other's strengths and weaknesses. Both are lethal punchers who can dish out and take punishment.

Cynthia's weight and youth advantage and her dogged aggression always give her a punchers chance for a knockout.

Diane's speed and stamina help her to avoid the big punches and help her to attack and retreat quickly.

I give the strength and power advantage to Cynthia.
The speed and accuracy edge go to my Diane.

ROUND 1

Both gals are cautious at the outset, each not wanting to get caught by a power punch early in the fight.

Cynthia doggedly advances behind her strong left jab. Diane bobs and weaves while keeping her guard high and tight, picking off Cynthia's punches. I worry, though, because as she blocks the attack, Cyn's punches buffet her gloves sometimes pushing them back into my wife's face.

Cynthia is careful to defend Di's counterpunches. Every time she follows up her jabs with looping rights, Diane counters with punches which are blocked or which land on shoulders or biceps.

When Di goes on offense, trying to bang the body, she is back on the recieving end of those punishing jabs.
Both boxers, for the most part, maintain a tight guard in this tactical first half of the first round.

Suddenly Cynthia decides to up the tempo and charges forward , colliding with Diane in the middle of the ring , as she had decided to charge too!
They bang together flattening each others boobs in the process, barely avoiding a clashing of skulls. I have to admit, that in the tit collision, my wife came out decidedly second best.

When they sort themselves out, Cynthia is able to land a left hook to Diane's cheek, followed by a rather low right to the pooch. Di immediately bends over as she backs away. She felt that one.

Cynthia got away with that questionable punch and after chasing her down, lets her fists fly.
Diane is knocked off balance yet again and is punished by a barrage of punches to her head. Only Di's instinct to bob and weave keep her able to avoid some powerful blows which could have ended this fight quickly. Her own gloves repeatedly crash into her skull buffeting it about.
Slowly, she has to give ground until she feels the ropes up against her back. Cynthia's eyes light up with knockout lust at this golden opportunity to punch Diane's lights out.

I scream at her to get off of the ropes!

Diane is able to cover up rather well but is taking a battering until she spots an opening and drives a nice uppercut to Cyn's chin knocking her head upwards and stopping the punishing attack if only for a moment.
Not being able to fully set her feet, the punch does not have knockout power. Cynthia recovers her footing almost immediately, smiles and charges back in.

Cynthia is constant in her attack and resumes reigning lefts and rights which pound my wife's arms and shoulders.

Cynthia is obviously going all out for a quick knockout and leaves herself open to catching one of Di' s power right hooks. Cyn is stopped in her tracks and stumbles when the punch bangs into her ribs.

Diane now takes the opportunity to mount her first offensive assault.

She pounds lefts and rights into the bigger girls chest and body. Cynthia is now the one on a defensive retreat and backs herself into the ropes where my gal goes to work.
A big right compresses Cynthia's left breast causing and anquished wail of pain. That one hurt her!
Cyn bends forward and guards her chest. While her head is now exposed, Diane chooses to continue her body assault, punching away and knocking Cyn's gloves to the side while pounding tits and belly.
When the opening has become just to big to ignore, Diane drives a right uppercut to Cynthia's chin sending her skull upwards with saliva and her mouthpiece flying out.

The bell sounds, but I don't think that Di hears it since she is in such a punching frenzy landing at least four more body blows before Steve, our ref, pulls her away.

Diane glares at Cynthia and raises one of her white clad fists skyward before she returns to me.

Cynthia stares daggars at her and stumbles back to Jerry.

How Cynthia stayed standing after that onslaught is beyond me. No glass jaw or weak belly there!
I see Cynthia animatedly complain to Jerry about the late punches and gesturing to Danny.
Danny and Liz exchange a few choice words across the ring to each other too!

Diane is animated when she excitedly exclaims to me,
" I finally caught her good. Punch me low? Not without some paybacks!"
" Yeah, but be careful with hitting after the bell. You don't want to awaken the beast in her!"

" I swear , I didn't hear the bell! You know that I'm not a dirty fighter!"

In Cynthia's corner she complains to Jerry,
" That bitch will pay for that! I'll punch her little tits off of her chest before I knock her out!"

Last edited by ap643; 18-Feb-19 at 07:40.
Old 21-Feb-19, 22:17
ap643

ROUND 2

Diane tries to up the tempo this round and goes on the attack immediately. Before Cynthia can ready her defense, she takes a solid hook to her gut. Her eyes register the shock and pain of the impact. Di seing the effect, powers two more punches to the same spot. Cynthia coughs and gasps for air trying to refill her lungs after their violent emptying.

Diane now repeatedly shoves her wounded prey towards the ropes, intending to pin her there for a followup attack. Cynthia just can't steady herself and gives ground until she is right where Di wants her.Diane proceeds to administer a body beating as if she was working out on a heavy bag.Cynthia can't defend every part of her body fast enough.
Di rips rights and lefts battering tits, ribs, and quickly pink up her belly. Occasionally my bride mixes in a punch or two to the face, bouncing the skull around.

Steve moves in closer and may be thinking about stopping this, but it is his job only to count out the unconscious fighter unless they themselves or we corner people tell him to stop the fight.
Diane now surgically punishes her foe. Right, left, right land in the pooch area, bringing a warning from Steve and words to the effect of, " How do you like getting hit there bitch?"
Di adjusts her aim. A right, left, right to the chest battering the double d size targets driving them painfully into each other, elicit a painful wail from Cynthia. A straight left squashes her nose causing another cry of pain. She is finally able to get a break from punishment when she is finally able to tie Di up.
Steve actually allows a longer than usual clinch enabling Cynthia to regain her breath and to mentally regroup.
When they break, Cynthia is somehow able to jump on offense. I hope that Diane hasn't punched herself out because a freight train named Cynthia is suddenly roaring in!
A two way, two fisted war begins!

Tits are squashed, chins solidly hit and skulls swiveled, spit and sweat fly freely. the momentum is also changing.
Cynthia is now out punching Diane two to one.

The gals slug away like this for over 30 seconds.
Suddenly Cynthia stops punching after the two had traded right hands to the chin.
Cynthia's punch was a grazing one while Diane's caused her to shudder in shock. She now begins to lean into my gal. Cyn is hurt and holds on and absorbs a hellacious beating to her torso. Again Diane pounds tit flesh and belly, trying to wear her heavier foe down.
Di shoves the groggy girl upright and wails away. Punch after punch rock Cynthia's world causing sounds like some one is in an orgasmic state.
Cynthia's head slumps downward and between her legs a stream of liquid starts to stain her shorts and begins to run down her thighs. She looks to be out on her feet and slumps to the floor. On her hands and knees, sobbing and moaning, and gasping all at once. Saliva dribbles out of the corners of her mouth and her mouthpiece falls to the floor. Steve starts to count but the bell interupts him.

We had all agreed that the round ending bell would save our fighters from being counted out. Both women wanted to extend the fight and to be sure that their foe would be thoroughly beaten.

Cynthia shows the effects of the battle now. Red faced and drenched in sweat, she is gasping for air.

Diane while red faced, looks none the worse for wear. She has a little puffing around her left eye. She has worked hard on her conditioning and her endurance training is paying off.
Both boxers glare at each other across the ring. I don't think that Diane hears a word that Liz or I say to her.
Cynthia squirms uncomfortably on her stool. Undoubtedly, Diane's body pounding attack has taken a toll on her belly, ribs and tits. She listens to Jerry and Danny as she stares at Diane an moans and winces when her corner applies ice to her wounded torso.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-19, 23:58
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts

Thanks by the storie, I enjoy a lot it
Old 22-Feb-19, 19:15
ap643

ROUND 3

Cynthia , amazingly re energized, charges out of her corner and wades into Diane's jugs forcing her to give ground this time. She pumps punch after punch into my gals rack up against the ropes near our corner where Diane cannot escape the pain and punishment. I am horrified as I hear up close the sound of the punches thudding into my brides breasts and the soft pained moaning which accompanies each blow.
Cynthia leans in using her weight advantage to crowd my girl and savagely mug her. She looks at me and smirks as she comments,
" I am going to end your woman Joe. Now I beat her to a pulp and you can't help her!"

She then wispers into Di's ear,
" So you wanted a tit fight? Huh bitch? You got it!"

Diane is mute in pain and shock and can only absorb the punishment for about a minute and a half. I don't know how Diane is still standing but I scream at her to take a knee. Again Steve stays close, ready to stop this fight if Diane signals her surrender.

Cynthia seems to smile everytime Di cries out. She is also grunting and groaning with each punch.
The sounds of exertion and glove pounding into tit flesh fill the gym. How is Diane still standing?

Finally, only half voluntarily, Diane drops to her knees.
Shaken and weepy, she rises at 8.

Diane looks terribly hurt , she gives me a look that could kill as she spies me with a towel in my hand ready to throw it into the ring. She is determined to win this fight or be knocked out trying. Seeing her in this shape has shaken me to my core, but I will give in to her will, for now.

Cynthia can't stop smiling as she pounds her black clad fists together and waits for the signal to resume her assault, anticipating the final destruction of her wounded opponant.

Diane tells me later that this chest attack made it feel as if her tits were on fire.

Filled with knockout lust, Cynthia rushes in only to be met with a right hand to the jaw. She has abandoned any pretense of defense as she rushed forward to end this and is momentarily stunned and stumbles backwards. Diane in desperation and in an effort for some payback, leans up against Cynthia in the corner, crowds her giving her no room to hurt her some more, and drives a left, right, left into her wet boxing shorts. Open mouthed, it is now Cynthia sobbing as Di keeps her pinned in the corner with her powerful arms neutralized.
Diane pounds the ample gut until Steve breaks them apart and warns Diane about holding and hitting.

Both boxers have now felt the pain of each others belly attack and stare at each for a few moments. Diane longs for the bell to rest and recover. Cynthia must not be able to understand why Diane is still conscious and standing.

As if on cue, the women trade right hands, Diane's landing on Cynthia's shoulder causing no harm. Cynthia's, on the other hand scores big time to the chest. Again I worry as I see Di's knees wobble. She is slammed to the skull with a big right, followed by three hurtful lefts to the paunch.
Diane tries to fight back with two pushing arm punches which fail to stop a crushing hook to the chin which she never saw coming.
Diane is frozen in place and provides target practice for the revived little dominatrix. Two lefts to the ribs, right, left to the tits, and a frightening uppercut drop my bride to the floor. After the bell saves my gal, Cynthia stands over her gloating and celebrating her knockdown.

" Not as tough as you thought you were huh bitch? Next round I finish you and Joe can have whats left of your beaten body!"

Diane , barely conscious, can only look up at her punisher.

We get Diane back to our corner and furiously work to revive her. Again I want to stop this but Diane, while in agony, angrily responds to my pleas,
" Don't you dare stop this Joe, don't you dare! I'll be alright! Only I say when this stops!"
Don's ever argue with your wife.
Liz looks at me shrugs her shoulders and continues to work on her friend.

Compltely turned on by this brutal battle, Cynthia writhes and squirms on her stool. Seemingly in the throes of an orgasmic climax moaning and crying at the same time, Cyn looks up at Jerry.

" Did you see how I punished that girl? This has to be the best I have ever been in the ring. I'm beating her just like I beat Danny that time in practice!"

Danny, momentarily stops her shoulder massage and frowns at Cyn.

" Sorry Danny." Danny , still frowning just nods. " We may have to settle that score sometime in the future Cynthia. You better concentrate on beating Diane. I have a feeling that she may still have some fight left in her."

" Never mind about that. This round I put her away! This bitch is mine this round. She can't handle my heat to her body. I'm going to gut her then knock her out!"
Old 23-Feb-19, 00:47
Last Achievements

Thanks by the continue.
Old 23-Feb-19, 22:15
ap643

ROUND 4

Both gals shuffle out of their corners. Cynthia looks to initiate the action, but Diane is the quicker of the two. Liz and myself must have the magic touch, as Di is ready to fight again and quickly hooks two lefts to Cynthia's belly. She winces but is able to fight off the pain and counters.
For every punch that Diane lands, Cyn returns three.
Cynthia is targeting my wife's face. She is consistently landing punishing blows sending spit and sweat flying. Quickly Di's left eye has resumed it's swelling. Any time that she tries to block punches with her gloves, Cynthia bangs them aside or back into her face. Her defense is being shredded and her ability to counter punch is fading. You can't punch back when a fist is constantly in your face.
Diane's nose is now bleeding. First blood has been drawn by Cynthia.

Cynthia has no need to worry about defense as Diane's offense has all but ceased. Cynthia is now trying to end this fight with every punch that she throws.

Cynthia, inbetween strikes, is shoving Diane backwards towards the ropes. My wife is steadily giving ground step by step until she finds herself in a corner. Not where you want to be when Cynthia is firing away at you.
Against the corner padding, Cynthia opens up another two fisted assault on my almost defenseless wife. This time she pummels Di's already tender torso. Occasional straight lefts and rights bang Diane's head back into the corner pad.

Diane finally finds the strength to tie Cyn up and momentarily halts the attack. She hugs Cyn for as long as she can hold on.
Cynthia frees her fists and stays right on top of Di. The girls both bang punch after punch into each others bodies. Cyn's are causing the most pain, but at least Di is now fighting back.

I scream at Di to get the hell out of there. She is being beaten senseless by Cynthia's heavy hands.
Every time Di tries to escape, Cynthia bullies her back into the corner using her weight advantage quite effectively. The knockout lust is back on her face!
Brutal body punches eventually cause opportunities for short clipping uppercuts to the skull which jerk her head upwards till Cyn's brutal body assault starts all over again.

Cynthia is now the gal using her opponant as a heavy bag.

Diane uses all of her strength to shove Cynthia off of her, but it relieves the attack for only short seconds. By the time Diane is able to take a deep breath, Cynthia is right back on top of her , wailing away . Diane is weepy with frustration. Cynthia is moaning in extacy!
Again Diane clinches, holding on for dear life until finally the pain is stopped by the round ending bell.
Cynthia lets fly with a low right , left combo after the bell sending Diane's mouthpiece and spittle flying and dropping her to her hands and knees. I am screaming at Steve, who apparantly turned away from the action at the sound of the bell, about the low, late blows. He tells me to just tend to my wife.

Cynthia smiles at us from across the ring. She looks gassed but quite pleased with herself as she drapes her arms on the ropes and gulps air into her heaving lungs. Diane has recieved payback for her first round infraction I guess. Liz and Danny are yelling at each other. I have to focus on Diane. She clings to me as I lower her onto the stool and repeats over and over to me to not stop this fight.

A very excited Cynthia is eager to resume the fight. As Jerry tries to go over strategy with her, she ignores him as she fidgits and motions towards us in our corner.
Jerry implores Danny to try to talk some sense into her and steps back as Danny jumps in front of Cyn and blocks her view so that she has to look at Danny. She is staring directly at Danny's breasts and recieves a slap in the face.
" Do I have your attention now? I need you to calm down. If you try to rush things you can fuck this fight up. Diane is dangerous until she is unconscious do you understand?"

" But I'm so close to beating this fucking cunt!"

Danny then exasperated, squats down in front of Cyn,
" I know babe, but you need to be calm and focus."

Danny then rubs her hands along Cynthia's thighs eliciting a almost inaudible moan from her charge.

" Your destruction of Diane's tits is actually gettin me hot, but as you can see I remain calm and focused. We have time to play later. "
Her hands then move to massage Cynthia's massive chest prompting another shudder and moan. Next Danny massages Cynthia's mound causing another cry of extasy and flow creating a puddle in the corner.

" Now go out there and beat this old bitch. Hurt her. Beat her ass , bust up her face smash her tits and I will have a suprise for you later.She's 20 years older than you. She can't last much longer. And by the way, you did not beat me fairly in our last match. But we can settle that another day."

Cynthia is having mixed emotions. She has developed a liking for Diane but is frustrated at the thought that the relationship that she would like to explore will never happen.

Jerry looks on in amazement at this display. Danny returns the look, " What? Anything wrong with what I did? I had to make her focus!"

" No need to explain anything to me. Just make sure that I am there if you two get into it. At least let me record it."

There is the bell for round five. Here we go.

Last edited by ap643; 25-Feb-19 at 18:45.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-19, 23:18
ap643

ROUND 6

Out of their corners the boxing gladiatrix both come with evil intentions.
Cynthia leads with strong jabs to find the range for what she hopes will be powerful followup blows.
Diane goes right into slugging mode against my advice and is wild, missing and leaving herself open to stinging counterpunches. Cynthia starts out cautiously but opens up when she sees opportunity to pound home some punishment.

Cynthia moves in with a piston like jabbing attack and immediately gets my gals attention. Di quickly ragains her composure. She will be picked apart if she doesn't start to set her guard properly.
When one of Cyn's jabs falls short, Diane rams a perfectly timed uppercut through the gap. This punch started at her knees and explodes into Cyn's solar plexus sending shock waves of pain and robbing Cynthia any chance to properly catch her breath. Her eyes wince shut from the pain and she staggers to her left. Diane quickly slams a right to her ear.
Cynthia crashes to the floor.

Jerry and Danny look on in horror as Diane stands over her wounded foe!
" Get up cunt! Get up! I'm not done with you yet!"

Cynthia is in a fog and tries to focus on Diane standing over her. She doesn't seem to comprehend what has just happened.

Steve starts to count as Cynthia grabs for the ropes in an effort to make it back to her feet.

Cynthia looks dazed, yet manages to toss out a few weak jabs. Diane actually laughs at the feeble punches, knocks them aside and watches as Cynthia tries to stay up while holding the ropes in one hand. Finally letting go, she tries, unsuccessfully to block Diane's next onslaught.

Di roars in to try to finish off a stubborn and tough opponant.
Cynthia tries to escape by sliding along the ropes. Diane chases her into a corner and pours it on with both fists.
A left to the chin rocks Cyn to her toes. Di drives a right to the chest, a left to the ear, and a vicious right hand right above the pooch putting Cynthia down again in the corner.

Cynthia moans and trembles terribly almost looking as though she is having a siezure. It's another massive orgasim complete with a flood of fluid streaming down her thighs.

Steve again begins to start the knockdown count but is interrupted when Cynthia rises, screams out in a rage challenging Diane to fight her barefisted.

" Fuck these gloves! Diane I want you and when I beat you barefisted, I am going to take you! I am going to prove that this fat little cunt is the superior woman in every way! I dare you to fight without the gloves, a woman versus woman fist fight till one of us can't get up! No holds barred!"

Diane at first looks a bit shocked, then responds,

" I can beat you with or without the gloves! Your on bitch!"

Everybody agrees to end this round now and clean up before the now no holds barred fistfight begins.

Last edited by ap643; 27-Feb-19 at 23:37.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-19, 00:49
Last Achievements

It storie is more hot each time.

Tags
diane vs cynthia, domination boxing, female boxing