Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jul-18, 19:24
Points: 5,012, Level: 30 Points: 5,012, Level: 30 Points: 5,012, Level: 30
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Mistress Damazonia reviews

Any intel on this one? Looks amazing. Says she offers semi-competitive which is unusual for a dom. May have to take a trip out west soon.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joulnx10 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jul-18, 11:35
Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mistress Damazonia

she does look amazing. her website is very well done. If she were in my geographic area I would session.

She appears to combine the best of domination with wrestling.
Old 03-Jul-18, 17:07
Points: 4,290, Level: 27 Points: 4,290, Level: 27 Points: 4,290, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I met her a few months ago. I'm ~6ft (182 cm) and 165 (75 kg), athletic but not a competitive or trained wrestler. .

I'll start by saying she is not as strong and skilled as some sessionettes I've met (e.g. Miss Monrow, Mysteria, Musclebeauty...). HOWEVER, she is MUCH strong than she looks, in incredibly good fitness, and quite a skilled fighter (kickboxing). I would say she could overpowerand dominate most men.

She is as advertised. The first thing you will notice when she opens the door is her jaw-dropping beauty. I mean, stop you in your tracks gorgeous. Next is her height; she is every cm of 183... perhaps even a bit taller. Then, as she turns to walk away, her perfect round backside... OMG. Soon after you'll find out that She is much stronger than she looks as well. She strong enough to pick me up in various lifts (piggy back, front piggy back, ots, upside down, cradle, stand up from sitting in cradle). she was also able to squat me in most of those lifts with ease.

As mentioned earlier, she is a skilled fighter, and has trained in kick-boxing. She wiped the floor with me, pinning me, choking me, picking me up and tossing me down at will and with ease. She's great at the trash talking and looks stunningly beautiful, cute and elegant, as she chokes, scissors smothers and otherwise owns you. She gives 110% effort in her sessions and truly enjoys dominating men.

I'll definitely see her again and next time ask her to push the limits a bit further...
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to chemdude01 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jul-18, 19:41
Points: 26,293, Level: 70 Points: 26,293, Level: 70 Points: 26,293, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Someone needs to tell her she should uncheck the competitive boxes and what it means, listing semi-comp is more than fine for her if she's a domme who's ok with guys fighting back a little.
Old 03-Jul-18, 23:23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Someone needs to tell her she should uncheck the competitive boxes and what it means, listing semi-comp is more than fine for her if she's a domme who's ok with guys fighting back a little.
I actually think she wouldn't mind going competitive and all out. When I met here, I suggested she post on sessiongirls and wb270 but did warn her that some guys want to go all out. She seem to basically say bring it on. I think she could go competitive with most men. But be aware she is not a grappler but trained more in mma and kickboxing. The one picture on sessiongirls suggests she could deliver a solid kick to the head of anyone 6ft and under. With that said, I don't know if she has a new space, but the one where I met her would not be suitable for competitive wrestling...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chemdude01 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jul-18, 23:35
Points: 5,012, Level: 30 Points: 5,012, Level: 30 Points: 5,012, Level: 30
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanks for your detailed review chemdude.

She's definately on my to do list now.

During the session were you allowed / able to put her in any holds? I know you said she destroyed you, but were you going anywhere near 100% effort? Its just rare to see a dom who will allow you to put up resistance in a session and even go on the offensive as they're all about having control. I never have a goal to win in any of my sessions but definately like to put the girl in precarious situations sometimes to see how she deals with it. Thanks again.
Old 03-Jul-18, 23:53
Last Achievements

As I said, I'm not an experience wrestler. With that said, I probably wasn't going 100%. If I was, I still don't believe I would have beat her. But I don't know that she was either. This is why next time I see her I see if we can take it up a notch on the intensity level.

When I first reached out to her, she said she likes sessions where she can show here strength. To be fair as well, she only made me tap in a couple choke holds. here scissors did not make be tap.

Yes, it is out of the ordinary for a traditional domme to allow resistance and fighting back. But I don't think she is typical. As noted in an earlier post, she has trained in MMA and kickboxing so I assume she's sparred.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chemdude01 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-18, 01:01
Points: 26,293, Level: 70 Points: 26,293, Level: 70 Points: 26,293, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemdude01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I actually think she wouldn't mind going competitive and all out. When I met her, I suggested she post on sessiongirls and wb270 but did warn her that some guys want to go all out.
Full competitive is generally understood to mean that she can hold her own if her opponent knows what he's doing, ie he wrestled in high school or has a blue belt etc. I haven't met her but usually you can tell from the bio, and her bio suggests semi-comp is appropriate for her. That's not a commentary on how much effort she puts into her sessions, more than anything it helps set expectations for both her and perspective clients.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-18, 01:31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Full competitive is generally understood to mean that she can hold her own if her opponent knows what he's doing, ie he wrestled in high school or has a blue belt etc. I haven't met her but usually you can tell from the bio, and her bio suggests semi-comp is appropriate for her. That's not a commentary on how much effort she puts into her sessions, more than anything it helps set expectations for both her and perspective clients.
No I understand, and totally agree with you.

As I say, that's not what I was looking for, but in talking with her, she seemed totally happy, and rather confident in fact, that she could handle herself against the person you describe. Whether that would truly be the case, I don't know. Again, while she hasn't trained in wrestling or BJJ, she has in MMA and kickboxing. I don't know if that means she's been in a ring against men, but possibly. Maybe that's where her confidence comes from?

Also, re:her bio that she's only recently realized that men want to wrestle her. Most of her clients are looking for a traditional domme experience, not a wrestling session. Her bio may reflect that while her abilities could be otherwise.

All of this is of course pure speculation.

A more accurate report could be provided by someone that like competitive sessions and has the experience as you describe. Hopefully they meet her and report back.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chemdude01 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-18, 20:01
Points: 13,306, Level: 50 Points: 13,306, Level: 50 Points: 13,306, Level: 50
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Just coming across this thread now, and it's nice to see the wonderful Mistress Damazonia mentioned here.

I have sessioned with her several times, I believe I was one of her first clients, and I agree with with what chemdude01 says about her. She is fantastically attractive, and very, very strong. In one session she had me worship and massage her legs, they felt like silk covering steel.

I am primarily interested in BDSM, but I asked for elements of wrestling, mainly being physically overwhelmed, to be incorporated into the last session I had with her. She knocked me over from a kneeling position, pounced on me, and had me handcuffed to the floor in under a minute. All this while wearing an ankle length leather skirt and 7 inch heels. Mistress also delivered punches and kicks, at reduced force, while I was bound in a standing position. Even at 50% force it still felt like being hit by a truck. She has also scissored me in previous sessions and tried out various holds on me, always very quickly resulting in me screaming my safe word. She like's edge play, but she is very sane about, and pays attention.

I would say Mistress Damazonia is well on her way to becoming an elite international Dominatrix, she's also a lifestyle Dominatrix, and that's still her primary interest and I would also say she enjoys wrestling, and that it stems from her desire to dominate.

I can't recommend her enough.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Terminalviscosity For This Useful Post: